Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

As A Lady, When Is The Right Age To Settle Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, When Is The Right Age To Settle Down? (473 Views)

Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Things You Should Never Do As A Lady When On Period: No 3 Is Crucial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady, When Is The Right Age To Settle Down? by philsworld(f): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
A lot of ladies are in their thirties and seriously believing God for marriage partners. Now, I sometimes wonder if they never had the opportunity of getting married in their earlier years. If they did, why did they not agree until now that it seems the clock is ticking fast? Plus, when is the right age a lady should settle down?

Mature comments please!!!

(1) (Reply)

Life Changing Story MUST READ / This Is How Comparison Kills The Joy In Your Relationship / What Do You Think Of These Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier & Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.