Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. (708 Views)

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Thing You Can Do To Show Your Man You Truly Love Him / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. by kinnkw(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2009
For The Ladies: CAN YOU CHEAT ON A GUY YOU TRULY LOVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART.
I Had a girlfriend who said she loved me so much but i found out she cheated on me when we were together even before she left me for her ex.
But now she is back begging me to take her back but i have rejected her.
The Heart break was too painful. It is the most painful thing i have ever felt in my entire Life.(Still trying to get over it).
I still have feelings for her but strongly believe she would still hurt me again and i dont know it if i can take it.
As a matter of fact i dont think i can ever love a woman again.
Re: For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2009
Guy some ladies are heartless.A female friend told me women can change anytime even if u give them more than they want from u.
Re: For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. by Shola2009(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2009
na today grin abeg get up and keep moving jor!!
Re: For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. by lilynad: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
A lady can love you and still cheat on you.Let me put it this way,reality has proven that someone will probably only get 80% of wat she/he needs in a relationship cos no one is perfect,the remaining 20% will probably be seen on someone else.Some daft people sometimes let go of the 80% they need and go for 20% they want.While they go after that 20%,everything in them is screaming DON'T but they won't listen cos we tend to appreciate wat we don't have more than wat we have .Most times however,we tend to realize that not everything that glitters is gold, some are GL so we still hold onto wat we have as we enjoy the 20% outside.Take this from me,no matter how many other people she has been with apart from you,none of them will be like you.She's coming back cos she's realized there's no one like you.My advice?Move on, if you take her back,she could do it again knowing fully well you'll always be there for her.I could go on and on but really it's left for you to decide if you what you want from life, and the realtionship.cheers.
Re: For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2009
Shola2009:

na 2day 2day grin grin grin
Re: For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. by adagz01(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2009
what a loser'.,from one ex 2 another (i mean d girl).
Re: For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. by na2day2(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2009
kinnkw:

For The Ladies: CAN YOU CHEAT ON A GUY YOU TRULY LOVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART.
I Had a girlfriend who said she loved me so much but i found out she cheated on me when we were togetherĀ  even before she left me for her ex.
But now she is back begging me to take her back but i have rejected her.
The Heart break was too painful. It is the most painful thing i have ever felt in my entire Life.(Still trying to get over it).
I still have feelings for her butĀ  strongly believe she would still hurt me again and i dont know it if i can take it.
As a matter of fact i dont think i can ever love a woman again.

they have done it and cleaned mouth after the act
Re: For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. by AniLee(f): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2009
adagz 01:

what a loser'.,from one ex 2 another (i mean d girl).

u sure gat dat right. n she's cheap too. dude i say let it go. U r better off without her. U'll get over d hurt and may even find a woman who will satisfy your desires. I dont think she is worth the time. She left her ex again for you, thats just low and that tells you alot. Take time, heal, and move on hey smiley
Re: For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. by Godmother(f): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2009
lilynad:

A lady can love you and still cheat on you.Let me put it this way,reality has proven that someone will probably only get 80% of wat she/he needs in a relationship cos no one is perfect,the remaining 20% will probably be seen on someone else.Some daft people sometimes let go of the 80% they need and go for 20% they want.While they go after that 20%,everything in them is screaming DON'T but they won't listen cos we tend to appreciate wat we don't have more than wat we have .Most times however,we tend to realize that not everything that glitters is gold, some are GL so we still hold onto wat we have as we enjoy the 20% outside.Take this from me,no matter how many other people she has been with apart from you,none of them will be like you.She's coming back cos she's realized there's no one like you.My advice?Move on, if you take her back,she could do it again knowing fully well you'll always be there for her.I could go on and on but really it's left for you to decide if you what you want from life, and the realtionship.cheers.

This is really true.
Re: For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. by kinnkw(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2009
@ Ani lee,
you are very right, i think why i find it hard to leg go is because i have never liked
anyone that much, so sometimes i doubt if i will ever find someone to like that much.
Well i have to take dive into the sea again and what fish i catch this time.
thanks you all,
Re: For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. by chic2pimp(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
Shola2009:

grin grin cheesy cheesy Abi oooo.
Re: For The Ladies: Can You Cheat On A Guy You Truly Love With All Your Heart. by nethacker(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
some r so cheap dat they will pay u for sleeping with them grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerian Men Drop Some Of Their Womem Just Before Christmas / Why Do Men Cheat? / Don't Know What To Do: Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.