Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) (46538 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Oyinda32(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sijo01:
Pastors are now learning how to give back to their members. Good development

grin angry Owo Abu ni Afi n se Abu ni alejo (Na Abu's money we go take feed am)
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Amberon11: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
When Jesus was alive, did he heal every lame person? Give yourself sense.
makelove2m:
Good shaah but many children where out of school, why can't he pay his host state children school fees for one year

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by ezechueze(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nice
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by docmoses(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hahaha APC God catch una ah swear una know get sense how on earth will........
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by alberson(f): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
BossLadyF:
That's my papa cheesy

I'm a member of salvation ministries church and member of technical unit at the headquarters....I would like to know you ..

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by CuteTj(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
lastmessenger:
I saw only three cars
I understand your perspective but let me add my perspective...
1 car - car 2 cars and above - cars
Be it 3, 10 or 50, it should be classified as cars as well.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Mysticluv(f): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good sha.. But car isn't priority. He shud have open business for people that doesn't have something doing first before car gifts. Most of them that are receiving cars as gift may not have money to maintain it n this may turn out to be a liability to them. Have such case @ my neighbourhood.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
makelove2m:
Good shaah but many children where out of school, why can't he pay his host state children school fees for one year
Go check his History.
He gives scholarships to children.

He happen to be the best pastor have seen.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by misscall247: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
my pastor must see this.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by BossLadyF(f): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
alberson:

I'm a member of salvation ministries church and member of technical unit at the headquarters....I would like to know you ..

I'm in Agbani Satellite church, Town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by mizzpweety(f): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good 4 dem
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mysticluv:
Good sha.. But car isn't priority. He shud have open business for people that doesn't have something doing first before car gifts. Most of them that are receiving cars as gift may not have money to maintain n this may turn out to be a liability to them. Have such a service @ my neighbourhood.
Those he gave cars are working under him, so they're on monthly salaries.

Maybe he noticed they don't have cars.

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mschewww. I know one of them jor. He is a pastor with the church. Which kyn church member. Eh easy to give typical church member car..... I never believe any new age church at all
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by shammah1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
Do you know if he's doing that already? undecided
makelove2m:
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by BossLadyF(f): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
MartinsIfeco:
tear rubber car with nylon?

Yes, he doesn't give inferior gifts
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
HMMMMMMMMM..... ALL THESE DADDY G,O, FOLLOWERS, I CAN SEE IT'S PAYING OFF.

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU SIR! What salvation Ministry has given out this year as a church is worth around 1billion naira. RIDE ON PAPA!

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by popyea(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
grin i want one too papa
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
ritababe:

you guys will always complain, why don't you go and do it?

u should have ignored the fool like i did...hes too senseless
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
BossLadyF:
That's my papa cheesy
our papa grin

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by somez(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hater
youmour:
Make I no talk before dem label me hater
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by pheyimen: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is d kind of post u tag ur church pastor on FB. Olohunwa
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
makelove2m:

How many children in your church have u paid their school fees this year?

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
izzou:
Why are pastors called Papa?

I really want to know why

Meanwhile congrats to the recipients

cool
why are those who gave birth to ous physicaly called daddy and mummy?

I really want to know.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by columbus007(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good one but. lipsrsealed
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by GoldRush4: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
God is not stingy. HE gives freely to those who deserve it. Good job!!!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Xblink:
The secret to abundance wealth is giving.....
Love should be accompanied by a gift....
He is a good man...
GOD BLESS YOU SIR. Seems you understand convenant wealth. Which church do you attend?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
awa:
Poster,

Which branch is this?
I wouldn't mind leaving my church to join Salvation Ministry ohhhh.

Na woahhhh
birabi street at G.R.A porthacourt,Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by gen2lpat(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Its more like "lets gift our biggest contributors a car, afterall, their contributions over the years and in the future will buy x10 of that car".

Business strategy...
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
alberson:

GODBLESS YOU SIR. I'm a member too. Akpajo satallite church.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by GoodSide: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
abegi..jus 3 cars.
opray winfrey gave all guests brand new suv on one ic her shows.everybdy went crazy.
not diz
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mysticluv:
Good sha.. But car isn't priority. He shud have open business for people that doesn't have something doing first before car gifts. Most of them that are receiving cars as gift may not have money to maintain it n this may turn out to be a liability to them. Have such case @ my neighbourhood.
why are you judging people without knowing them fully? This man has done all those things you wrote there. He once give 200m worth scorlaship to students he don't even know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured. PICS / Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos) / Photo - What A Magnificent Church Building!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.