Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,491 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

The No-bra Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The No-bra Day. (2230 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / No Bra Day! Nairaland Babes Lets Get Started. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The No-bra Day. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Today left me wit a lot of mix feelings, but mainly disappointment. people fail to realise d .importance of this bra day. the perverts here were on rampage drooling over breasts some even went as far as begging for unclad.Some stupid girls kuku sexualized everything with silly tAlks. Una no una self. The main reason which is breast cancer was barely talked about. as we all know cancer is a killer, a lump which grows at a fast rate. It is usually fatal, but EARLY DETECTION is key. some of d ladies are sexually active but fail to do common self examination.Early detection increases survival chances. the following should be duly observed.

1. daily self examinations for lumps and hardness or growths.

2.swelling of the breasts.

3. niipple discharge.
Once these are seen it is advisable to you your doctor immediately.

Try to go braless as often as you can.
Never wear a very tight bra.
Never sleep with a bra.
Always put on a clean bra.
Pit on black bra's less, and white bra's more.

A mastectomy can stop the growth of cancer temporarily.
I might have just saved a life by this information.

Re: The No-bra Day. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Miss twaci kingcheezypuff and prettyadaolisa
Re: The No-bra Day. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thread for no complete if him mention Tracy.. grin
Re: The No-bra Day. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Thread for no complete if him mention Tracy.. grin
no sir miss twaci has breasts doesn't she? This thread is no joke. other than cancer most of us are so careless with our health. have u ever checked your b.p by the way? I know within u, ull say for what..im young.
Re: The No-bra Day. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
no sir miss twaci has breasts doesn't she? This thread is no joke. other than cancer most of us are so careless with our health. have u ever checked your b.p by the way? I know within u, ull say for what..im young.
Dont care... Where it's my time.. I'll die.. No worries..
Re: The No-bra Day. by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Dont care... Where it's my time.. I'll die.. No worries..
nah. people coke themselves to death. is it their time? so many avoidable deaths man. besides so many people alive who can barely function or eat wat they want cos of health challenges

1 Like

Re: The No-bra Day. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
nah. people coke themselves to death. is it their time? so many avoidable deaths man. besides so many people alive who can barely function or eat wat they want cos of health challenges
Hmmm.. I see
Re: The No-bra Day. by wellahealth: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Today left me wit a lot of mix feelings, but mainly disappointment. people fail to realise d .importance of this bra day. the perverts here were on rampage drooling over breasts some even went as far as begging for unclad.Some stupid girls kuku sexualized everything with silly tAlks. Una no una self. The main reason which is breast cancer was barely talked about. as we all know cancer is a killer, a lump which grows at a fast rate. It is usually fatal, but EARLY DETECTION is key. some of d ladies are sexually active but fail to do common self examination.Early detection increases survival chances. the following should be duly observed.

1. daily self examinations for lumps and hardness or growths.

2.swelling of the breasts.

3. niipple discharge.
Once these are seen it is advisable to you your doctor immediately.

Try to go braless as often as you can.
Never wear a very tight bra.
Never sleep with a bra.
Always put on a clean bra.
Pit on black bra's less, and white bra's more.

A mastectomy can stop the growth of cancer temporarily.
I might have just saved a life by this information.

In honor of breast cancer awareness month, we are providing free SMS reminders for women to check their breasts. Please encourage the women in your life to sign up.

https://www.wellahealth.com/savethebreasts.aspx

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? / 5 Things Men Must Know About Doggy Style / 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.