Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something (1043 Views)

Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) / Facebook Group For Igbo Girls Only - For Girls & Guys / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Actually i really do not know what to title this post though buh am kinda down here.. wetin happen be say, actually, i don't know maybe am that ugly though buh the thing is i have never for once had a gal i so much love you know.. actually, i really tried everything i could to stay away from relationship during school (tetiary) years and after skul, i decided to try, there's this gal have waited on for 4 years, i begged her for a chance again that year and she still turn me down so angrily i gave a lady like that who's like 6years older than me a chance, she's bn trailing me since school days, i couldn't keep her that much, it only lasted 2 months, am not feeling a thing for her, i met another gal i fell for again and there was nothing i wouldn't have done for her buh she turned me down still, i sha try another older lady and still it only lasted 3 months. in short sha all what am insinuating is, people i love don't reciprocate its ruining few things. i can't kip a relationship.. am not getting younger,
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pour fuel on yourself, light matches.. See you on the other side..

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Pour fuel on yourself, light matches.. See you on the other side..

You no wise at all.
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Op, don't mind the first to comment.

Maybe you should work more on yourself and forget about relationships for the time being...i believe someone who admires you enough to be with you will show forth.

Don't bother yourself about it.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

You no wise at all.
King Solomon.. Dash me small wisdom nah cry

1 Like

Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
so thats how it all happened though, have always bn with people older, most of them i don't love buh i just give them a trial to help cool my loneliness buh have at last gotten over the loneliness issues and have made a promise never to break someones heart again.. hv only bn able to kip relationship for 3 months, thats the longest have kept. buh have determined that i will solely wait on the one i love presently till she says yes and if she doesnt i surely will wait till my heart choose someone else (though it doesnt love easily).. when i asked two of the gals i do love that much why they turned me down and they were both like they felt insecured even without bn mine.. i was so out of word when i heard that. what was i to do? am lost.

mhisbliss i don't get my mentions anymore, are we fighting?
makydebbie how's your health? am a secret follower of your diary..
countrygirl

cc trapqueen77
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
Op, don't mind the first to comment. Maybe you should work more on yourself and forget about relationships for the time being...i believe someone who admires you enough to be with you will show forth. Don't bother yourself about it.
thanks for the advice jare dear.. and as regards first to comment, i dont even want to know they exist.. am always blind when it comes to them.. he's probably one of those guys that graduated from community secondary high school, most of them lacks that thing called manner..
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
kelval:
thanks for the advice jare dear.. and as regards first to comment, i dont even want to know they exist.. am always blind when it comes to them.. he's probably one of those guys that graduated from community secondary high school, most of them lacks that thing called manner..
You're welcome.
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by mhisbliss(f): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
kelval:
so thats how it all happened though, have always bn with people older, most of them i don't love buh i just give them a trial to help cool my loneliness buh have at last gotten over the loneliness issues and have made a promise never to break someones heart again.. hv only bn able to kip relationship for 3 months, thats the longest have kept. buh have determined that i will solely wait on the one i love presently till she says yes and if she doesnt i surely will wait till my heart choose someone else (though it doesnt love easily).. when i asked two of the gals i do love that much why they turned me down and they were both like they feel insecured even without bn mine.. i was so out of word when i heard that. what was i to do? am lost.

mhisb, liss i don't get my mentions anymore, are we fighting?
makyd, ebbie how's your health, am a secret follow of your diary..
country, girl

cc trapquee, n77
nope we ain't quarreling and its nothing personal just that i dont force myself on people, i believe when someone is reaching out to you, ypu appreciate by reciprocating, i dont get your mentions either, but i didnt conclude we are quarreling

And about your relationship issues i think you're trying too hard, being single is not a disease, or something abnormal I've been single for ages and i must admit i prefer it to an active relationship, dont fall into something you'll regret because you're desperate, nothing is wrong with you and you're not at fault

See yourself as an awesome person with alot to offer and anyone who rejects you don't deserve you, that person who likes you for you will surely come and you don't need to impress her before everything fall into place, it'll just happen and you'll have to gp with the flow

Enjoy yourself, do what makes you happy and be yourself i bet you wont see it coming and you'll find her when you least expect, be positive, be you, don't change for anyone, change because you want to
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
mhisbliss thanks so much for your advice, its amazing, its not like am that despera though buh its just i never thought i'd be in this sorta shoe someday.. momma dont even trust me when it comes to lady, she's always worried i'd impregnate a lady in my secondary skul and they wont even lemme stay alone in tetiary, they made me stay with my sister and i kept myself so well, and now that am ready things just got wierd. its f**king funny.

and as regards the mentions, i wasn't that active, dont be that madt on me dear and you know i don't write in the diary section so i don't have many chances to mention you dear. i hope school is doing great and perfect?
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by 2dice01: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
mhisbliss:
nope we ain't quarreling and its nothing personal just that i dont force myself on people, i believe when someone is reaching out to you, ypu appreciate by reciprocating, i dont get your mentions either, but i didnt conclude we are quarreling

And about your relationship issues i think you're trying too hard, being single is not a disease, or something abnormal I've been single for ages and i must admit i prefer it to an active relationship, dont fall into something you'll regret because you're desperate, nothing is wrong with you and you're not at fault

See yourself as an awesome person with alot to offer and anyone who rejects you don't deserve you, that person who likes you for you will surely come and you don't need to impress her before everything fall into place, it'll just happen and you'll have to gp with the flow

Enjoy yourself, do what makes you happy and be yourself i bet you wont see it coming and you'll find her when you least expect, be positive, be you, don't change for anyone, change because you want to
bae mr right is here now say bye_garri to being single ... cheesy
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by mhisbliss(f): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
kelval:
mhisbliss thanks so much for your advice, its amazing, its not like am that despera though buh its just i never thought i'd be in this sorta shoe someday.. momma dont even trust me when it comes to lady, she's always worried i'd impregnate a lady in my secondary skul and they wont even lemme stay alone in tetiary, they made me stay with my sister and i kept myself so well, and now that am ready things just got wierd. its f**king funny.

and as regards the mentions, i wasn't that active, dont be that madt on me dear and you know i don't write in the diary section so i don't have many chances to mention you dear. i hope school is doing great and perfect?
smiley everything is perfect and i know you're busy, don't worry am not angry,

I've been there, and its not weird at all, just relax and don't make finding a girlfriend your sole aim, just hang out have fun, you'll be surprised how things will turn out

1 Like

Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
@Op Don't rush such things, just be prayerful and search less. At the right time everything will work out like magic... Remember - Be Social.
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
PeakMilkOfTexas:
@Op Don't rush such things, just be prayerful and search less. At the right time everything will work out like magic... Remember - Be Social.
thanks dear..am that social anyway..
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
kelval:
so thats how it all happened though, have always bn with people older, most of them i don't love buh i just give them a trial to help cool my loneliness buh have at last gotten over the loneliness issues and have made a promise never to break someones heart again.. hv only bn able to kip relationship for 3 months, thats the longest have kept. buh have determined that i will solely wait on the one i love presently till she says yes and if she doesnt i surely will wait till my heart choose someone else (though it doesnt love easily).. when i asked two of the gals i do love that much why they turned me down and they were both like they feel insecured even without bn mine.. i was so out of word when i heard that. what was i to do? am lost.

mhisbliss i don't get my mentions anymore, are we fighting?
makydebbie how's your health, am a secret follow of your diary..
countrygirl

cc trapqueen77

I'm here baby... grin wazzup?
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
mhisbliss:
smileyeverything is perfect and i know you're busy, don't worry am not angry, I've been there, and its not weird at all, just relax and don't make finding a girlfriend your sole aim, just hang out have fun, you'll be surprised how things will turn out
ooh, thanks for not getting madt dear.. and also thanks for this your advice, hun? really appreciate.. and as regards you been there before, how did you eventually get over it?
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by DavidTheGeek: 2:31am On Oct 14, 2016
Your problem is you're trying too hard. I bet when you meet a girl you love, you start doing anything to please her. The sure way to get a girl is to risk losing her. Read that last statement till you decode it.

By the way there's a book i'll recommend you read... PM me. Not free tho cheesy
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I'm here baby... grin wazzup?
good morning.. how was your night?
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 14, 2016
kelval:
good morning.. how was your night?

Ur still wide awake eey... grin

I don't feel well today... I feel so sick... cry
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 14, 2016
kelval:
Actually i really do not know what to title this post though buh am kinda down here.. wetin happen be say, actually, i don't know maybe am that ugly though buh the thing is i have never for once had a gal i so much love you know.. actually, i really tried everything i could to stay away from relationship during school (tetiary) years and after skul, i decided to try, there's this gal have waited on for 4 years, i begged her for a chance again that year and she still turn me down so angrily i gave a lady like that who's like 6years older than me a chance, she's bn trailing me since school days, i couldn't keep her that much, it only lasted 2 months, am not feeling a thing for her, i met another gal i fell for again and there was nothing i wouldn't have done for her buh she turned me down still, i sha try another older lady and still it only lasted 3 months. in short sha all what am insinuating is, people i love don't reciprocate its ruining few things. i can't kip a relationship.. am not getting younger,

First I think you are trying too much as someone already said. Also it is important to note that women find it hard relating with people they don't know except you are exceptionally good looking.

You need to hang around female friends more, Just for fun as normal friends and nothing more. Before you know it, all their friends just start liking you for no good reason.

Also, no one is ugly, they are only broke. I suspect you aren't making plenty money yet tongue
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

You don't sleep ni ? , I see your post 24 hours on Nairaland. One time i was beginning to think this was seun's 2nd account lipsrsealed
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Ur still wide awake eey... grin I don't feel well today... I feel so sick... cry
i actually couldn't sleep.. and sorry ehn.. you probably need rest and drugs i guess.. you should go get drugs, it should be 11am now, right?
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 14, 2016
truthsayer007:
You don't sleep ni ? , I see your post 24 hours on Nairaland. One time i was beginning to think this was seun's 2nd account lipsrsealed
lol, funny you bro, thanks for your advice and words though.. you can only see her posts from 12am to probaby 5pm at her free times, not 24 hours.. check timezone for merlion.. you'll understand that more..
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 14, 2016
kelval:
i actually couldn't sleep.. and sorry ehn.. you probably need rest and drugs i guess.. you should go get drugs, it should be 11am now, right?

Nearly noon actually... cool

I'm juz having a bed rest... The pain sucks when I'm having a red flag..I feel my skin being ripped into pieces especially on the hips part... cry so lazy to move
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Nearly noon actually... cool I'm juz having a bed rest... The pain sucks when I'm having a red flag..I feel my skin being ripped into pieces especially on the hips part... cry so lazy to move
eyah, pele uhn.. you should just lie down there on bed buh i hope you have someone that'd do the cooking while you just lay on your couch.. you eat, take pill, watch tv and rest, take a nap, sleep, dont even pick calls just let them leave a message instead.
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 14, 2016
kelval:
eyah, pele uhn.. you should just lie down there on bed buh i hope you have someone that'd do the cooking while you just lay on your couch.. you eat, take pill, watch tv and rest, take a nap, sleep, dont even pick calls just let them leave a message instead.

shocked shocked aaww laaawd! How u know I'm the couch ryt now and watching tv.... Hang on, DO U HAVE A THIRD EYE, kelval? cheesy grin I don die oooo....

Food is ain't a problem here.. I got some... Tnx for ur sweet concern kiss
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by harffie(m): 4:54am On Oct 14, 2016
PeakMilkOfTexas:
Prayer works...great advice. cool
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by harffie(m): 4:55am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Pele...prolly missing someone
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 14, 2016
harffie:
Pele...prolly missing someone

Who's missing someone? grin
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by harffie(m): 5:16am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who's missing someone? grin
lol
Re: Girls, Guys I Think I Need Help Or Something by mhisbliss(f): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2016
kelval:
ooh, thanks for not getting madt dear.. and also thanks for this your advice, hun? really appreciate.. and as regards you been there before, how did you eventually get over it?
lols actually i wasn't worried in the first place and that helped alot, i just assume its normal and i just go on with my life, i never looked back

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Ali Baba Shares Emotional Whatsaspp Messages Sent To Him By An Unhapp / She Said No, Is That The End? (mature Responses Pls). / 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.