Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council (40420 Views)

Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested / 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by ehissi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

Waiting for you to quote that Quran verse or forever take your lies somewhere.

My question is very straight forward. Quran verse I said not Hadith? Don't deviate.

Even in the Hadith He married her @9 not 6. He was engaged to her @6. And married her when she attains puberty @9.

Shameless liar.

9 years ke shocked

9years old......haba manan!!

9years........seun Oooh!!! Come and hear something Oooh!!

The said a very senior "Man of allah" abi na prophet married a girl when she was just 9 years of age.

9 years pikin don begin dey dish out edible catering...

Nna na wa for wire road Ooooh!!!

Abeg is it true......... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by gaelllic: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Whyem15:
Historically within the Catholic Church , prior to the 1917 Code of Canon Law , the minimum age for a dissoluble betrothal (sponsalia de futuro ) was 7 years in the contractees . The minimum age for a valid marriage was puberty, or nominally 14 for males and 12 for females. [33] The 1917 Code of Canon Law raised the minimum age for a valid marriage at 16 for males and 14 for females.[34] The 1983 Code of Canon Law maintained the minimum age for a valid marriage at 16 for males and 14 for females.

Not so fast.

In your typical Middle Ages Roman Catholic domain the marriage of a young girl would be to a young boy.

A 50-year old Catholic farmer would still be married to the bride of his youth. (No divorce, remember?)

In your typical polygamous setting (Islamic territories included)

a 50 year old farmer would be picking his second, third, fourth etc. replacement teenager.

And of course, the ease of divorce would allow this individual to shuffle his teenagers at will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by obailala(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
gaelllic:

The truth is that people are not easily buffered from native cultural influence.

You might think yourself high-minded for 'looking beyond religion', but this is naive.

Religious beliefs are real beliefs, which lead to real thoughts,

and then to real actions.

Judging people by religion is not unfair, its just realpolitik.

Judging from what religion has become in our world lately (taking Nigeria as a case study), I have chosen to throw religious considerations in the bin when judging issues or people; there are either good or bad people.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by lanreni: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

Waiting for you to quote that Quran verse or forever take your lies somewhere.

My question is very straight forward. Quran verse I said not Hadith? Don't deviate.

Even in the Hadith He married her @9 not 6. He was engaged to her @6. And married her when she attains puberty @9.

Shameless liar.
6 or 9, which one is appropiate? paedophiles covering up under the shadow of religion. anyways, thats what islam a very fake religion teaches. is it not sex jihad? where you can turn girls and women to sex slaves as prisoners of war? is it different from what boko haram did with the chibok girls? 20% of islam is 'spiritually' inspired. the remaining 80% are bunch of self-gratifying teachings.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by gaelllic: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Whyem15:
Isabella of France (9 November 1389 – 13 September 1409) was Queen consort of England as the second spouse of King Richard II . Her parents were King Charles VI of France and Isabeau of Bavaria . She married the king at the age of seven and was widowed three years later. She later married Charles, Duke of Orléans , dying in childbirth at the age of nineteen.

You must also distinguish between

what influential upper-classes (seeking to increase family fortunes by marriage)

were able to get away with,

and what was actually Church Law.

To this day, 'Christian men' chase off barren wives, against all Christian teaching.

Islam, on the other hand, lends its full doctrinal support to the evil discussed here.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by puma90: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bobandgreat:
May God punish Afonjas for this. Rubbish.
u b fool of d 1st gen, wetin concern afonja wit katsina am sure brain dey empty u dis idiot usless ragamafin
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by armadeo(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bari22:
Yess irreversible, hypocrisy is when eastners celebrate a 14 year old girl for doing illigal sex and at the same time blaming we muslims for marrying up our 14 year old. After all they are baby factory products, a baby is just worth N20,000 in their region.

When a 14yr old girl screws a 15 yr old boy we chalk it up to youthful exuberance and stupidity.

After all they were caught means they tried to hide the act.

When a 50yr old man marries a child we call that paedophilia which my friend you are one. Openly and brazenly defending the wrong for whatever reason.

6 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by armadeo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
It just occurs to me that these peeps are sexual predators.

Paedophiles from birth. Acceptable customs to sleep with a child under the guise of religion.

We need to seperate from them so when they try th his shot they know it's all out war.

Btw there's a glimmer of parental failure in this issue. Particularly those with female kids.

We have to show them love and attention lest some bastard comes with his northern penis to difigure our girls.

The same fool would send her away when she gets vvf.

Now if young girls are getting vvf can't the fool's ask why and do something about it.

Ps you would see that this same emir has daughters who are graduates before they married but they kidnapped a child and married her. Lead as you want to be followed.

Marry your kids out early then we would believe you.

Dirty looking man. Pig!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Joevics(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bari22:
Yess irreversible, hypocrisy is when eastners celebrate a 14 year old girl for doing illigal sex and at the same time blaming we muslims for marrying up our 14 year old. After all they are baby factory products, a baby is just worth N20,000 in their region.
May it never be well with u for this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by gaelllic: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Whyem15:
Bianca of Savoy, Duchess of Milan was married aged 13 (1350), and aged 14 when she gave birth to her eldest son, Giangaleazzo (1351).
Theodora Comnena was aged 13 when she was married King Baldwin III of Jerusalem (1158).
Agnes of France was 12 when, widowed, she was married to Andronicus Comnenus, Byzantine Emperor (1182).
St Elizabeth of Portugal was aged 12 when she was married to King Denis of Portugal and gave birth to three children shortly thereafter.
Caterina Sforza was betrothed aged 9, married aged 14, and gave birth aged 15.
Lucrezia Borgia was married to her first husband aged 13 and bore a son within a few years.
Beatrice d'Este was betrothed aged 5 and married aged 15.

Please also note

that European royal houses have long been infiltrated by Khazar influence,

and as such practice many customs which are uncommon, and sometimes even unknown

among the populace (though they may often come to ape their masters).

Examples include frat houses, various forms of bloodsport, and occultism/esoterism.

Please try to distinguish between Christian European ideals and Pagan Khazar European ideals.

You will avoid much confusion.

Contrast

Christian European (now called Extremist or Fundamentalist)- monogamy, heterosexuality, religious intolerance,
promotion of virtue/chastity etc.

v

Pagan/Khazar European ( now called Liberalism, Humanism etc.) - fornication, deviancy, religious indifferentism, promotion of vice etc.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by gaelllic: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Whyem15:
All these are christian marriages in the dark ages and they were not sanctioned by the church,why then will you accuse someone who did same 1400 yrs ago,knowing fully well it was still a norm centuries after he had died

That you seek comparison of the founder of your religion (I assume)

not to the founder of Christianity (you dare not) or its great prophets and saints,

but to corrupt ruling classes who (like many today), simply claimed religion,

says it all.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by chinene1(f): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
What is this one saying? Is it right? Like seriously, What does the east have to do with this? If you have nothing positive to say, shut it! Our children are being forced to become wives. Our female children are being victimized. They are kids, Nigerians. If we can't stand up for them then be prepared to raise your kids in a perverted nation. Nonsense!
Bari22:
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by gaelllic: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
obailala:
Judging from what religion has become in our world lately (taking Nigeria as a case study), I have chosen to throw religious considerations in the bin when judging issues or people; there are either good or bad people.

Please.

This is just a fancy version of 'all men/women are bad'.

No one can sincerely deny that certain religious environments generate and perpetuate violence and deviance

just like certain economic environments do the same for street crime.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by gaelllic: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
So, according to Christian sources, we have the following:
1. About 90-year old Joseph the Carpenter ...

As for you, you are very likely possessed.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Savigne(f): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
nyabinghi:
a 14 year old in the east knows different sex positions
How do you do it?........How do you manage to think like this?.... I pray same happens to your sisters or better still your daughter then we'll see how well you'll respond...

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Whyem15:

Hey retard!,next time you want to quote,do it with common sense.
Did i declare my support for what the emir did,did i even address the emir's issue.
N.B: i am addressing the issue of the prophet marrying a nine year old girl.
U didn't support what the emir did, but u went to research other people that did what their so called prophet did,to prove what point if I may ask?
U're addressing issue of the prophet, and who is the emir emulating? Ur great grand father abi, abeg go nyash down

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Seriously what I dnt get is why they wnt marry a 9 years old muslim girl, who shares the same faith with them. Whose parents are so dumb to see nothing wrong in giving out a 9 years old in marriage, but no, they'll go for the Christians who dnt share same belief, forcefully abduct them, convert them to Islam and then marry them. I just dnt get it, is it that theirs something different about Christians from their own daughters or Christians have something their own daughters dnt have

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by godquality: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Which kind country is this? She 14 years old for fvck sake. Even the so call emir council shouldn't be asking her any stupid question. She's not an adult and can't or shouldn't decide for herself. The law dictates that her guardian in this case her parents should be talking for her. It's there no superseding law in that country?
Funny how we hand pick what law to borrow from the western world.

I weep for my country. Meanwhile if she were my daughter I'll kill that perverse pedophile and face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
It's now obvious that each region needs laws guiding them. Regionalization is the way forward in Nigeria. Let each region determine their fate and the laws under their constituency. So those that want owambe can do owambe, those that want to marry or be married off at 10 yrs according to their law or culture can have that and those that want to do brisk business in the south east can do that as well. That way, everyone is happy.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nonjebose(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ngozi123:

Did you even bother to read the first few verses before this passage? If you did then you'd know that God is talking about Jerusalem here. Keep exposing yourself.

Btw, when God says "covered your naked body", which you mischievously end with, He means that He is covering Jerusalem's unclothedness- its shame, if you will- with cloths. Only a sick mind would make the assumption you've just done...

@nonjebose come and see what this one is saying... cheesy.
Just logged in. Been busy. Don't mind him. Turning logic on its head just to defend the indefensible
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nyabinghi(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Savigne:

How do you do it?........How do you manage to think like this?.... I pray same happens to your sisters or better still your daughter then we'll see how well you'll respond...
the funny thing is that I have a male kid so I can't have female kids. Can u run and play with your boyfriend's cock now, you swine.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Savigne(f): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
nyabinghi:
the funny thing is that I have a male kid so I can't have female kids. Can u run and play with your boyfriend's cock now, you swine.
The first line of your sentence says it all, you're obviously not using the brain you were so benevolently given.....To think that you're someone's father makes me cringe... Poor child.

3 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nyabinghi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Savigne:
The first line of your sentence says it all, you're obviously not using the brain you were so benevolently given.....To think that you're someone's father makes me cringe... Poor child.
seeing your appearance makes me laugh uncontrollably. You look one of the clowns in muppet show, sorry for that observation.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Savigne(f): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
nyabinghi:
seeing your appearance makes me laugh uncontrollably. You look one of the clowns in muppet show, sorry for that observation.
Painment ...... I can't believe I broke my rule of never engaging in online sparring for you... My bad....And to think that you were allowed to reproduce, such a pity..... Well you must be feeling special now, your ego must be feeling fly after all the attention, now run along and do whatever pedophiles who are blinded by religion do..... Do yourself a favor and don't quote me, your IQ obviously cannot handle it....

3 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nyabinghi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Savigne:
Painment ...... I can't believe I broke my rule of never engaging in online sparring for you... My bad....And to think that you were allowed to reproduce, such a pity..... Well you must be feeling special now, your ego must be feeling fly after all the attention, now run along and do whatever pedophiles who are blinded by religion do..... Do yourself a favor and don't quote me, your IQ obviously cannot handle it....
wish I could land two dirty slaps on that your clown like face to reset your low IQ or your destiny. I have no rules when dealing with troglodytes like you. My son thinks better than you do, you do need some lessons from him. Pussyhole run along.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by wiseass: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bari22:

Thanks for grabbing at straws, it just justified your taste for u under aged girls, and before you begin to foam in the mouth and call me an Ipob youth I'm neither Ibo nor Yoruba. You people are paedophiles plain and simple

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Savigne(f): 6:41am On Oct 15, 2016
nyabinghi:
wish I could land two dirty slaps on that your clown like face to reset your low IQ or your destiny. I have no rules when dealing with troglodytes like you. My son thinks better than you do, you do need some lessons from him. Pussyhole run along.
Really?... Troglodyte, that's the best you could come up with. Kind of ironic seeing as you're the one who believes in beating women, marrying underage girls and regarding women as lesser beings....I've wasted enough of my Precious time on you so I'll just say this and you can make like a microorganism and become invisible: I might be a "pussyhole" as you call it but I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than you could ever dream of being in this life or in the next lifetimes.I understand you ooooo your life sucks so much you have to come online forming internet troll, do yourself and that poor kid you say you have a favor and make use of that "degree" you got from a "reputable" institution..... Engineer my foot, bricklayers where I come from have better thinking faculties than you could ever hope to have.....Wow,look at that:I wrote you an epistle, now that I've made your day you can rest......

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nyabinghi(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Savigne:

Really?... Troglodyte, that's the best you could come up with. Kind of ironic seeing as you're the one who believes in beating women, marrying underage girls and regarding women as lesser beings....I've wasted enough of my Precious time on you so I'll just say this and you can make like a microorganism and become invisible: I might be a "pussyhole" as you call it but I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than you could ever dream of being in this life or in the next lifetimes.I understand you ooooo your life sucks so much you have to come online forming internet troll, do yourself and that poor kid you say you have a favor and make use of that "degree" you got from a "reputable" institution..... Engineer my foot, bricklayers where I come from have better thinking faculties than you could ever hope to have.....Wow,look at that:I wrote you an epistle, now that I've made your day you can rest......
your life better than mine, that would be the most silly assertion in the world. You are so dumb to even think I supported underage marriage. You need to have your brain defragmented,and formatted maybe you require a backup to your leaking brain. I refer you as a subhuman and I have no regret over that. Thank your stars you are on cyberspace bacause where I am talking you dare not open that your oozing orifice. My goat thinks better than you do, youy better run to the mods as usual to help you save face. You don't know the meaning of trolling I believe.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nyabinghi(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=Savigne post=50211230]
Really?... Troglodyte, that's the best you could come up with. Kind of ironic seeing as you're the one who believes in beating women, marrying underage girls and regarding women as lesser beings....I've wasted enough of my Precious time on you so I'll just say this and you can make like a microorganism and become invisible: I might be a "pussyhole" as you call it but I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than you could ever dream of being in this life or in the next lifetimes.I understand you ooooo your life sucks so much you have to come online forming internet troll, do yourself and that poor kid you say you have a favor and make use of that "degree" you got from a ". Bitch go and learn manners before someone like me put you in his house and teach you what your lazy parents couldn't do all their years with you. If you don't shed tears everyday,keep outa my way.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Blue3k(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by lozairio(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bari22:
see this idiot your backwardness irritate me it such a pity I come from the same country a primitive like you call home

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by maj007(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Eshinkan:

It is a good thing that you are ashamed of Mohammed's paedophilia so much so that you have to lie.... grin...if you push me....I will present evidence from Islam......which shows he had sex with the baby Aisha at age six..... shocked

And you were there with your cam-corder.?

mtchww

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians / Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo / Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.