Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council (40384 Views)

Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested / 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by obailala(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

You should have thought of that before bringing in kanu and GEJ into the topic in the first place
I was responding to a person who called me out.... You were the one who jumped in uninvited into a conversation you knew nothing about. Learn to mind your business else your busy-body go put u for problem one day. angry
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
obailala:
I was responding to a person who called me out.... You were the one who jumped in uninvited into a conversation you knew nothing about. Learn to mind your business else your busy-body go put u for problem one day. angry
Oh please shut your trap, the person that called you out called you to come say something based on the topic, not to involve GEJ and kanu in a topic that clearly doesn't concern them. You should learn not to deviate and try stop the I blame GEJ syndrome. Pathetic zombie

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by universalMan: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Every madness must be detested- including religious madness! It is sheer madness to insult the parental privilege of another man by marrying out his daughter without his consent- more so when such a daughter is considered to still be under parental guidance by age. It is madness that such can take place in today's world. It is also communal madness that a free citizen can suffer such repression while supposed leaders around give the blind eye and deaf ear! The strong of today are there only for themselves! Leadership today is a monumental betrayal of God and humanity
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nyabinghi(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

And how will you know that, how did you arrive to that conclusion. Some brainless people here never cease to amaze me. We're talking about the paedophile up north, but they'll always find a way to bring the people down east into it
you have just confirmed how brainless you are, I stayed in the east and know how wayward your teenage bitches are. One got a scholarship for fucking a dick of late.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
nyabinghi:
you have just confirmed how brainless you are, I stayed in the east and know how wayward your teenage bitches are. One got a scholarship for fucking a dick of late.

And am sure twas ur dick she was fucking. No wonder u're defending the paedophile, birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by obailala(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

[s]Oh please shut your trap, the person that called you out called you to come say something based on the topic, not to involve GEJ and kanu in a topic that clearly doesn't concern them. You should learn not to deviate and try stop the I blame GEJ syndrome. Pathetic zombie[/s]
You are even more pathetic that i thought. Probably you can't read or you just lack the ability to understand what you read; cos I doubt that you are blind to see where the person I quoted mentioned Kanu and called me out. Please, you win!... i haven't got the time for your sort of character now. Thanks
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by sevule(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Danmaiduguri:

So u dont know the common difference between nine and six and u dare open ur mouth and say rubbish! Dont u know girl of 9 years of age can attain puberty if you dont go nd ask a med doctor.

Why we do this is because we dont follow the manuscript of Humanity which bunch of Imperfect and shallow minded human beings who call themselves philosphers created to guide human kind like supportin same sex marriage.
We follow the Divine message of God which God Inspired to our Beloved Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) to Guide the entire human and Jinn kind. The Holy Quran and Hadith which are perfect guidelines and dont go against humanity.
Even in the book u call "human rights" last time i check their is freedom to choice nd freedom to practice religion.
Since the woman and man agreed to marry, Who are you to object

Who is he to object? He is a human being with common sense and not a paedophile. It is funny how people are quick to use religion to support depravity and paedophilia. Why is it that it is only muslims in backward countries like Nigeria(North to be specific) that still engage in paedophilia? For goodness sake separate culture from religion once and for all!

Do you ever hear of Southern muslims engaging in paedophilia?
Paedophilia is no different from the killing of twins that used to happen in the South South. It is a barbaric practice and needs to be stamped out
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
obailala:
You are even more pathetic that i thought. Probably you can't read or you just lack the ability to understand what you read; cos I doubt that you are blind to see where the person I quoted mentioned Kanu and called me out. Please, you win!... i haven't got the time for your sort of character now. Thanks
Whatever mr
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
The fourth question should have been did your parents give consent for this marriage. and how can any sick bastard marry a child without the parents consent. what kind of man is this. instead of taking decisions that would help the emirates this idiot is doing this. haba naija. why why. have you ever heard of a christian carrying a muslim child or 14 year old and converting her to christianity and marrying her without the parents consent. this emir is a disgrace.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
danmaiduguri calling the girl woman. sick and lost

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by omojeesu(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

Waiting for you to quote that Quran verse or forever take your lies somewhere.

My question is very straight forward. Quran verse I said not Hadith? Don't deviate.

Even in the Hadith He married her @9 not 6. He was engaged to her @6. And married her when she attains puberty @9.

Shameless liar.

OK. HE LIED.

BUT SEARCH YOUR CONSCIENCE.

WILL YOU DO THE SAME?

AND WILL YOU GIVE YOUR 6 YR OLD DAUGHTER TO BE ENGAGED THEN MARRIED AT 9 ?

I NOW UNDERSTAND BETTER THE KIDNAP OF THE CHIBOKS GIRLS.

ALL OF US WILL DIE ONE DAY. THEN WE WILL FINALLY KNOW THE TRUTH.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by shenkz: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
We've heard stuffs like this over and over again... It's really nothing new. May God help us
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by lorelife(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
shameless set of animals. I so much hate dis ppl
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Oh please shut up already, this is 2016 and not 1960. I pray all ur female daughters be forcefully abducted and married at the age of 9, Oya say amen
Hey retard!,next time you want to quote,do it with common sense.
Did i declare my support for what the emir did,did i even address the emir's issue.
N.B: i am addressing the issue of the prophet marrying a nine year old girl.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by graciabelle: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

My question is very straight forward. Quran verse I said not Hadith? Don't deviate.

Even in the Hadith He married her @9 not 6. He was engaged to her @6. And married her when she attains puberty @9.
Can u hear urself? Why can't your useless monarch marry a fellow underage Muslim girl, why must it be a christian? Useless bastards including u
Shameless liar.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by ceecee0703(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Just like that these animals just destroyed another girls' future cry
It's so unfortunate we are in the same country with paedophiles who has no regard for human dignity.

I wonder, what's the essence having Christian leaders who can't fight for their helpless members/children. Bunch of useless fake / political highwaymen forming men of God whilst they are merely god of men.

can you give me example of what else they should do, report to the governor? He's a Muslim, report to the president? He too is a Muslim of course married his Aisha at same age. Report to the senate president? He too is a Muslim. The hands of CAN is tied. Its war that's the only way,
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Boboye4slim(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bari22:
Yess irreversible, hypocrisy is when eastners celebrate a 14 year old girl for doing illigal sex and at the same time blaming we muslims for marrying up our 14 year old. After all they are baby factory products, a baby is just worth N20,000 in their region.

So the easterns are into illicit sexual wit their 14 old justifies your marrying up of underage kids. God forgives you.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Boboye4slim(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Blue3k:

Pedophile confirmed thanks for correcting us. 9 years old makes a world of difference.

Take my 'thank you'!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by ArodewilliamsT: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
All these northern muslim pedophiles deserve to be castrated including Buhari himself who raped Aisha as a little child and forcibly married her. I spit on their ragheads. Kanu was right afterall Buhari is a dullard, a pedophile and a cursed rapist.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by ayobase(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
TPAND:
Theological research has it that Mary gave birth to Jesus at the age of 15.

Can you give me reference please.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by shuggah(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bari22:
Yess irreversible, hypocrisy is when eastners celebrate a 14 year old girl for doing illigal sex and at the same time blaming we muslims for marrying up our 14 year old. After all they are baby factory products, a baby is just worth N20,000 in their region.
was d girl a muslim by birth?? God p.. unish ur gen.. eration.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nixt: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Don't blame muslim but Muhammad
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nixt: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Don't blame muslims but Muhammad
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by shuggah(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

Shameless liar.
all ur daughters will marry at 9?? or they remain barren..agreed??

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by shuggah(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
ndcide:
I'll leave this for Progressive01, Fiizznation, passingshot, omenka and their ilks. Especially Progressive01 who wrote one annoying piece about Ese Oruru and the hypocrisy of the nation even when the whole world was speaking against it.

Not forgetting Seun and his mod who put that writeup on the homepage rather than delete it.

anyone who supports paedophiles and child marriage will have his sisters, daughters and relatives married off FORCEFULLY at d age of nine to a man older than buhari, including Seun and co who push such insolence to fp.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by shuggah(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
porshuch:
Operation say no to Allah and Muhammad. Islam is piss. How can somebody that calls himself emir marry a teenager? Does it mean that his daughters married at 14?. May the name of Allah be cursed.
I'm a Christian but let me let u knw sometin bro, d problem we have is muslims from northern Nigeria particularly the poor ones and around the world, in the saudi royal family for example, none of the princes married a girl below 25 as at time of marriage and their wives are trained in America and UK, even in the UAE, BRUNEI, ETC
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
northerners are nothing but legalized pedophiles, simple

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by starboyflight(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Fada fada eh

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by gaelllic: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
TPAND:
Theological research has it that Mary gave birth to Jesus at the age of 15.

This is not heresy. Ask and source for knowledge. Did the Emir do something wrong, Yes he did, in a civil society as ours such things shouldn't be happening

Are you advertising your stupidity?

Did you hear there was an opening somewhere?

'Theological research'.

Dolt.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by gaelllic: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
obailala:
Mr, what does my political support for Buhari's presidency have to do with activities of paedophiles in the north?... Has the election loss trauma also messed your brains to this extent that you can't reason anymore like a normal human?....

So because most Hausa's chose to support paedophilia, so therefore Obailala and every proper Christian from the south should have supported GEj even though I knew he was ruining the nation?... Or probably I should have supported a pyschopath Kanu who has succeeded in inciting hate in gullible youths with the promise of some strange utopian nation, not even a single structure in place, just a promise that once a name is changed, everything would be paradise, and that's what I'm suppose to dive into?.... Mr Man stay in your lane and stop mentioning me to spew trash, thanks.

The truth is that people are not easily buffered from native cultural influence.

You might think yourself high-minded for 'looking beyond religion', but this is naive.

Religious beliefs are real beliefs, which lead to real thoughts,

and then to real actions.

Judging people by religion is not unfair, its just realpolitik.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by princejayboss: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bari22:

May your allah forgive you.... You even have the guts to come to a public forum to show your level of stupidity.

Why are you so in pain about the easterners because this thread was strictly about the VVF you and your like cause young kids ....

I ask again, how many VVF do we record in the eastern Nigeria in a year?
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by princejayboss: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
gaelllic:

The truth is that people are not easily buffered from native cultural influence.

You might think yourself high-minded for 'looking beyond religion', but this is naive.

Religious beliefs are real beliefs, which lead to real thoughts,

and then to real actions.

Judging people by religion is not unfair, its just realpolitik.

I can see the content of your character .... You gave him the best answer of the year

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue / Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS / Aiye, Eiye, Buccaneers Cult Groups Renounce Membership In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.