Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

How I Lost My Belief In God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Lost My Belief In God (2604 Views)

These People Are Killing My Faith & My Belief Am Backsliding. / Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos / I Think I'm Losing My Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost My Belief In God by FuckYou: 2:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Seun:

Good thinking. Welcome to the club of people who don't believe things for which there is no good evidence; the habitat of most great minds.
Seun,
Do you believe in curses?
Like family curse... Do you think it real?
Re: How I Lost My Belief In God by taurus25(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Because they do ! Why open a new account and rush to tell a story about how you questioned your faith in God , just like that undecided .

You have no proof of this. Believe me. alot of people standing in the middle not actually sure exactly what they believe go through this forum everyday. Some have had their faith strengthened in whatever religion they belong, while some have become agnostic/atheists or even deists. Usually people tend to be excited when they finally make up their mind where to stand, it could be these guys are happy about their new stand and want to share with the world considering the kind of society here in Nigeria it makes sense to mostly see and hear of atheists online.

Nope .

I mean factually , the number of nonreligious people including atheists by 2050 globally is expected to drop by 3 percent - from 16 to 13 percent - while Christianity is expected to increase by 35 percent .

So logically , the puerile skulduggery by atheists in a faceless forum shouldn't bother me . You see ? wink
grin i believe the manufactured the statistics in your bedroom. Except your living in self denail its obvious the level of religious people and even the way tthey take their religion seriously is on a steady decline.

If rise of atheists on a faceless forum doesnt bother you, why not allow them share their testimony without making claims nobody can prove correct.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Belief In God by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You don't have the balls to mention me and accuse me of lying right ?

http://www.livescience.com/50370-worlds-religious-population-will-grow.html
And according to this same facts Muslims are increasing even more than Christians, so do you now believe it is better than Christianity? If not, then the rising population means nothing, the same link you provided also gave reasons for the increment of religion over atheism, as Muslim countries have a higher birthrate thanks to polygamy and lack of family planning, while most atheist live in countries with a declining population such as China, Japan and most European countries.
Re: How I Lost My Belief In God by Immorttal: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[size=14pt]You are an atheist with your fake moniker . If this piece of crap of a story dare reaches front page , I'll seriously deal with the atheists undecided[/size]
bubu, what are you indignant of grin
Re: How I Lost My Belief In God by raphieMontella: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Lennycool:

And according to this same facts Muslims are increasing even more than Christians, so do you now believe it is better than Christianity? If not, then the rising population means nothing, the same link you provided also gave reasons for the increment of religion over atheism, as Muslim countries have a higher birthrate thanks to polygamy and lack of family planning, while most atheist live in countries with a declining population such as China, Japan and most European countries.
he's lucky china made a law---one family one child...
If not!
Re: How I Lost My Belief In God by KingEbukaNaija: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masturbation Ruining My Spiritual Life / Tithing Is Of The Law And Not Meant For Christians / Did God Foresee The Fall Of Mankind ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.