Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page (10172 Views)

Designated Survivor - Season 02- Episode 11 (download Now) / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page / DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Keky(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
DAMN!!! They're gonna leave us hanging like that?? So I really have to wait till March 2017 to see another episode of Designated Survivor. Not cool man.

1 Like

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Did you know? Kal Penn (Seth Wright) was formerly associate director in the White House's Office of Public Engagement under President Obama?
He serves as a consultant for the series as well as acting in the main cast.

2 Likes

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
oyetpel:
Did you know? Kal Penn (Seth Wright) was formerly associate director in the White House's Office of Public Engagement under President Obama?
He serves as a consultant for the series as well as acting in the main cast.
wow...nice. I like seth

1 Like

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
But March 2017 far o. Chai
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by GlitzG: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
This series is just so awesome....got me shaking after dis last episode for d year...the writer n producers r just d best. So much suspense...
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Wolef7(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2016
When you have Keifer Sutherland and Maggie Q in a series, it must be lit.

I like how Kirkman plays his card - open minded.

The conspiracy is way bigger than Peter and Aaron.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Yes, the conspiracy is way bigger than Peter and Aaron.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Can't wait for March 8th 2017.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aaron a traitor... I really loved him and the way he acts.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
I think it was the first lady that got shot or the lady that recently knows that Aaron is a traitor. ...But this is one hell of a cliffhanger. .....March is too far jare
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Damn... Till 2017
These guyz no try at all embarassed...... that suspense is killing cry cry cry

The series.... 100% lit

Aaron is a traitior, I'm also suspecting the new guy in charge of FBI.. the conspiracy is way bigger than we can imagine..

That's what you get for having Kiefer Sutherland and Maggie Q in a movie kiss kiss kiss

March 2017 cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
deeMarc:
I think it was the first lady that got shot or the lady that recently knows that Aaron is a traitor. ...But this is one hell of a cliffhanger. .....March is too far jare
I really doubt that..
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oxytocin:

I really doubt that..
Really? Who do you think got shot then?
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
deeMarc:

Really? Who do you think got shot then?
Probably one of his secret service agents..
The wife still as an inexpendable role to play for now.. IMO

Well.. the next episode will tell
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chuck will have a huge role to play in extricating Hannah Wells from the paws of the conspirators
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by WetSmoke: 1:29am On Dec 17, 2016
The sniper had clear shots twice, wondering why he didnt take it.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 2:20am On Dec 17, 2016
WetSmoke:
He was waiting for them to complete the swearing in of Peter Mcleish as the vice president.

8 Likes

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 5:48am On Dec 17, 2016
Oxytocin:

He was waiting for them to complete the swearing in of Peter Mcleish as the vice president.
Correct, you are observant.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2016
WetSmoke:
He was waiting to take the shot after Peter's swearing in.....which automatically makes Peter the president ....had it been kirkman was hit by the bullet....their plan all along....but due to agent wells intervention he missed the target and shot someone else we won't know until next year.

2 Likes

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by WetSmoke: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2016
deeMarc:

He was waiting to take the shot after Peter's swearing in.....which automatically makes Peter the president ....had it been kirkman was hit by the bullet....their plan all along....but due to agent wells intervention he missed the target and shot someone else we won't know until next year.
Okay now i understand. Thank you.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by WetSmoke: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2016
Oxytocin:

Okay. Thanks. Hmmm, March is too far.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2016
Kirkman will be wary of his vp nw...he is a prime suspect after all.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by petiteee(f): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2016
Oxytocin:

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
All these guys are pawns in President Kirkman's elaborate plan, I don't trust his wife either. Keiffer Sutherland can't be a by stander in this series..not at all
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
handelex:
This series is really dope, those that have a taste for good tv storylines and plots can attest to it... But its quite unfortunate that the show is not getting enough attention or will I say viewer ship in Naija here.

That's nigeria for you .this type of tv series gets naija attention after season two , remember 24 got nigeria attention after season two.

Kief is very very good .
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Omonoba1: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Please where can I download episode 9 and 10?? Thanks! #
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by lymelyte(m): 6:25am On Dec 22, 2016
Forwetinnah:
All these guys are pawns in President Kirkman's elaborate plan, I don't trust his wife either. Keiffer Sutherland can't be a by stander in this series..not at all
exactly.. I think he is a Good bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by damibravo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Cliffhanger!!! Why would they just go on break like that....
And the show isn't coming back in January but March
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by DEIFIED(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Well i am not surprised by the level of conspiracy in the series, i foresaw it from the very first episode, cause when a story start like the way this one started, just know its going to be a trilling all through. The way they blow up the pentagon is my reason for saying its going to filled with conspiracy from the beginning. My birthday is march, so their return is going to be like a birthday gift to me. Movies that i am waiting for now are.

Designated survival.
Shameless.
Blindspot.
Game of throne.
Blacklist.

2 Likes

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
I totally LOVE this series. The level of conspiracy is off the roof. I don't trust anyone, even the president's wife looks suspicious somehow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

80% Of Nollywood Films Are Wack / Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. / Chimamanda's Novel "Americanah" Is Getting A Hollywood Adaptation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.