Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! (4022 Views)

e / I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. / We Buy Bad Car And Inverter Batteries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2016
Rebuild your bad car engine to almost a new one with Guarantee!
Not every engine needs to be replaced with new ones or tokunbo engine. You can rebuild your car follow come engine better than the tokunbo you are aiming to buy which may not be the exact fix for your car.
Starbeams Auto Yard will give you 3 Months Guarantee!!! which no other auto garage will give you

Contact us today!

A trial will convince you

Toyota, Honda, Benz, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Kia, Nissan,BMW.e.t.c

Starbeams Auto Yard
No 10, Gado Nasco way
Opposite Veteran Plaza
2/1 Kubwa, Abuja

Call 08072594139, 08145579565

Whatsapp 08072594139

1 Like

Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by ademasta(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Good
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Call us
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by princetom1(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
Oga, how many year warranty?
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2016
princetom1:
Oga, how many year warranty?

Lol, My Oga, its just 3 months warranty, but i know it will last you for more than 2- 4 years or more.

Meanwhile, even tokunbo engine seller, doesn't give guaranty. I am giving this warranty because we know what we do!
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2016
Call
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by OZAMMS(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
My Honda accord 2008 model makes crancking Sound at cold Start for over 3yrs now.do You fix such?
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Its a small issue
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
OZAMMS:
My Honda accord 2008 model makes crancking Sound at cold Start for over 3yrs now.do You fix such?

Its VTC Actuator Problem..Call and lets discuss
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Whizpeter(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Starbeams:

I think its VTC Actuator Problem..Call and lets discuss

OZAMMS if I were you, I won't give my car to a mechanic who is using guess work to diagnose problems!!

He would kill ya car for you!!

3 Likes

Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by feekman(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by row2ray(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Can I rebuild an Acura j32a3 engine and if so how do you do it cos I'm in benin
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
row2ray:
Can I rebuild an Acura j32a3 engine and if so how do you do it cos I'm in benin

Yes... we can rebuild it for you. Call me and lets talk..Thank you
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
feekman:
My Mazda MPV makes crank noise when rev to 30 but engine not smoke its a tokunbo car but discover that the first plug as broken into the engine and car engine vibrat as if the engine work is not balance. I was thinking of buying a new engine and put it but what's your advice on it? And the location of the car is ibadan , any address of ur office in Ibadan prefer because I based in Ib.
N. B I drove the car from Tincan port to Ibadan but the takeoff is very annoying due to the crank noise u will heard from the engine which will call attention of some ppl to tell u that engine giving a nocking sound but it supply oil engine oil didn't short there is water in d radiator I even drove the car from Ibadan again to Abeokuta came back it didn't stop on d road.
So pls I don't know what to do may be I should buy new complete engine or half engine boràlé
That is the picture of the car when coming out from PTML port lagos

Ok..Call me. I will direct you to where it will be fixed in Ibadan.
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Starbeams:

Ok..Call me. I will direct you to where it will be fixed in Ibadan.
can I get the fuel saver bulbs..are they still available?
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by OZAMMS(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Whizpeter:

OZAMMS if I were you, I won't give my car to a mechanic who is using guess work to diagnose problems!!

He would kill ya car for you!!
Bros I think This dude have an idea what the problem is cuz i have also googled wit same findings
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Whizpeter(m): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
OZAMMS:
Bros I think This dude have an idea what the problem is cuz i have also googled wit same findings

Just perform a scan bro, you can't be wrong with a scan!
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:03am On Oct 17, 2016
OZAMMS:

Bros, dont mind them. There are too many disturbing zombies on here. Thats why i dont reply them most times..Thanks
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Morning
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Call
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2016
More calls
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Call us today
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2016
Call us
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2016
Call..
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2016
Call us today
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2016
More Calls
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by oNj(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Any testimonials in this forum?
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2016
Your Problem is our concern!
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
Contact us!
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 5:44am On Dec 14, 2016
More
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
call
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2016
Call us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2007 Volvo Xc-90 Tokunbo In Ibadan 08088525399 / Stallion1 Engine Oil / Tokunbo Mazda 626 ***price reduced***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.