Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,097 members, 7,838,773 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! (4034 Views)

e / I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. / We Buy Bad Car And Inverter Batteries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Jlow2: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2017
my mb 271 kompressor engine vibrates at wen d speedometer reaches 100, we changed d engine sittin, yet it persisted, d mechanic later said d vibrations comes from the inside of the engine, wats ur advice am in jos.
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by edoyad(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2017
I'll give you a call soon, it's a 2AZ-FE engine issue.
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Jlow2:
my mb 271 kompressor engine vibrates at wen d speedometer reaches 100, we changed d engine sittin, yet it persisted, d mechanic later said d vibrations comes from the inside of the engine, wats ur advice am in jos.

I dont think so. Do you feel the vibration when its steaming? vibration cannot come from inside of the engine..check your suspensions, legs of your car... Call me..
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2017
edoyad:
I'll give you a call soon, it's a 2AZ-FE engine issue.

No problem..
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Jlow2: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2017
Starbeams:

I dont think so. Do you feel the vibration when its steaming? vibration cannot come from inside of the engine..check your suspensions, legs of your car... Call me..
ok sir, when i do dat i will get back to you, i was already sweatin on how to cough out 250k for half engine in this hard times
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:09am On Apr 03, 2017
Call
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by edoyad(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Starbeams:
Call

Guy I won't be able to make it to your area anymore, the engine knocked and is just a cank away from total stoppage. Mechanic is saying he'll have to buy half engine for 180k, so disappointed cry
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by FATAB: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2017
I am glad at what you do. please i have 2001 model sienna, whenever the engine is cold most time the first start in the morning, the engine often makes a cracking noise like two metals rubbing each other. some people said that the oil pump is weak, that its not supplying oil fast while some people said its the craft shaft that i need to change it or so. please advice me. and if you have any branch in lagos
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by awofodu3(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Please can you overhaul Volvo xc90 t5 engine

Please whattsap 07068755644
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:50am On Apr 05, 2017
FATAB:
I am glad at what you do. please i have 2001 model sienna, whenever the engine is cold most time the first start in the morning, the engine often makes a cracking noise like two metals rubbing each other. some people said that the oil pump is weak, that its not supplying oil fast while some people said its the craft shaft that i need to change it or so. please advice me. and if you have any branch in lagos

Its not a crankshaft issue..but the noise comes from the top cylinders..its the actuator. Ask your mech to change the actuator for you.
Thanks
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2017
awofodu3:
Please can you overhaul Volvo xc90 t5 engine

Please whattsap 07068755644

Yes we can....Call me.
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Call us today
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:43am On May 11, 2017
Call us today!
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 7:26am On May 14, 2017
Call..
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Call us today!
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by id4sho(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2017
My 2tr-fe engine is knocked, it's a 2009 Toyota hilux engine. Can it be worked on
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
id4sho:
My 2tr-fe engine is knocked, it's a 2009 Toyota hilux engine. Can it be worked on

Yes...
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Call us
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2017
More

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyota Solara Convertible 1m / Sold!!!Going Going Honda CRv 2004 #580k non negotiable / leather 2005 Honda Accord Eod For Sale Just Landed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.