Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! (4152 Views)

e / I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. / We Buy Bad Car And Inverter Batteries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by onlinepay: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2016
Do you import your parts yourself
Starbeams:

Lol, My Oga, its just 3 months warranty, but i know it will last you for more than 2- 4 years or more.

Meanwhile, even tokunbo engine seller, doesn't give guaranty. I am giving this warranty because we know what we do!
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by buddie(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2016
Do you have an office in lagos?

Are parts used for the overhaul guaranteed to last long?

I have 2000 Toyota camry(4 plugs) that smokes which i would want to fix.
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
onlinepay:

Yes we do
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
onlinepay:

Yes we do...
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by row2ray(m): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2016
so how much to rebuild the j32a3 engine for my 2004 acura tl
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by mike070: 3:03am On Dec 21, 2016
Do u have any contact in Benin.
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 5:53am On Dec 21, 2016
call
row2ray:
so how much to rebuild the j32a3 engine for my 2004 acura tl
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 5:54am On Dec 21, 2016
mike070:
Do u have any contact in Benin.

No sir.
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2016
contact us
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 7:07am On Dec 24, 2016
More Calls
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2016
Merry Xmas
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:29am On Jan 02, 2017
Happy new year!
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 5:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Call
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 5:34am On Jan 10, 2017
More Calls
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Call
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2017
more
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by mrkhaynoni: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Hello sir, do you have any contact in lagos?
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Call us Today!
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Call
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Call us
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by dbelovd(m): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2017
Do u av an office in Lagos or any contact?
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:11am On Feb 13, 2017
Call
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 7:35am On Feb 18, 2017
Call us today!
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Call
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 5:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Call us!
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by sekesi2009(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2017
I'm based in Ibadan and used a 1997 Nissan maxima V6. Can you give us the phone number of your office or contacts in Ibadan? sekesi2009@yahoo.com
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2017
sekesi2009:
I'm based in Ibadan and used a 1997 Nissan maxima V6. Can you give us the phone number of your office or contacts in Ibadan? sekesi2009@yahoo.com

Call me..
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Umennajiego(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Boss, please I need serious advice I have a 2002 honda accord uk spec, stock engine knocked and I it changed...I was unlucky when I got this 2nd one, it started smoking, and burning oil at disastrous rate, lately I starting hearing rattling sounds at the bottom of this engine when I acceleration aggressively...a mech said it's the metal and yeah it burns the plugs way too early....so back to my question should I rebuild or swap

P.s : it still gives me the best of power against muscle and dem big Hondas ...it's a vtec!

Cc: starbeams

The blue... one

Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:09am On Mar 03, 2017
Umennajiego:
Boss, please I need serious advice I have a 2002 honda accord uk spec, stock engine knocked and I it changed...I was unlucky when I got this 2nd one, it started smoking, and burning oil at disastrous rate, lately I starting hearing rattling sounds at the bottom of this engine when I acceleration aggressively...a mech said it's the metal and yeah it burns the plugs way too early....so back to my question should I rebuild or swap

P.s : it still gives me the best of power against muscle and dem big Hondas ...it's a vtec!

Cc: starbeams

The blue... one

Bros, yeah...you can rebuild if you have a good mechanic. The rattling sounds is from your metals. The rings has gone so bad, that is why its affecting your plugs seriously. It will still give you some power because Honda crankshafts is better than Toyotas....no matter how bad your Honda engine smokes, it can still travel.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 6:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Call
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 7:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Call us today
Re: Rebuild Your Bad Car Engine To Almost A New One With Guarantee! by Starbeams: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2017
Call us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ford Edge SEL - A W D (simply Classical) / 2005 Mercedes Benz C320 4matic / SOLD! Tokunbo 2002 Toyota Camry LE (manual Transmission)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.