Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? (1154 Views)

OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by dedons: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2016
Can you possibly marry this beautiful girl?
Please answer with reasons.

Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by Dannyfaraday(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Kai

Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by HQuadreal: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Yes Na. I go marry am for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by jopretty(f): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Which kind wicked photoshopping be this, biko? You for photoshop the head and leave her bum na
Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by ajasbaba(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2016
JESUUU shocked shocked shocked shocked

BUT THAT MUST BE A JOKE
Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by dedons: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2016
cool

grin
Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by dedons: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2016
Na wetin lalasticlala dey like be this
Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2016
grin

Aawww.... Traphedges look... The yansh is exactly like mine altho I'm orobokibokibo grin
Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by temitopeking(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2016
MONEY MAKE WOMAN MORE BEAUTIFUL, PACKAGING WILL HELP IN CHANGING HER STATUS IN 6 MONTH
Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
undecided Id rather go cripple..
Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by TrapHedges(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Aawww.... Traphedges look... The yansh is exactly like mine altho I'm orobokibokibo grin

Lmfao off.. Booo it's a lie jhor..

Hahaha
Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by dedons: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

picture of that your evil yan.sh or adonbelievit.
Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2016
That's somebody's wife to be. grin
Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2016
jopretty:
Which kind wicked photoshopping be this, biko? You for photoshop the head and leave her bum na

I AGREE WITH YOU.
ESPECIALLY BECAUSE BUMS HAVE BECOME MORE IMPORTANT THAN HEADS SINCE THE EMERGENCE OF FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM.

NO WONDER ALL Y'ALL FEMALES REASON WITH YO ASSES! undecided
Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2016
dedons:
picture of that your evil yan.sh or adonbelievit.

Find no more grin

Re: Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? by jopretty(f): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Direct your anger to that single female who has succeeded in ruining whatever it is she ruined. Don't quote me to make such silly comment. Pls.
CAPSLOCKED:

I AGREE WITH YOU.
ESPECIALLY BECAUSE BUMS HAVE BECOME MORE IMPORTANT THAN HEADS SINCE THE EMERGENCE OF FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM.

NO WONDER ALL Y'ALL FEMALES REASON WITH YO ASSES! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Unclad Video Of Female Comedy Lelepons / Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean / Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.