Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child (5716 Views)

What Is That Thing You Could Say During Intimacy And During A Football Match? / What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? / Without Saying Your Age, What's The One Thing You Can Tell Us... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmzy15(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
haffaze777:

rilwayne001 ur attention is needed here
angry angry Egbon your own nko? grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by haffaze777(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
angry angry Egbon your own nko? grin
I don forgetgrin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
Uktee it was stupidity o grin I bled fah.

I am sure you won't do it again.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by udatso: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
lilbazy:
Had sex under the staircase
shocked shocked
as a kid?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by udatso: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Contact17:
Buried a dead lizard and then dug it up to see if it had gone to heaven.

Tried to run away from home because I felt like my mum was scolding me too much.

Tried to hang myself like I'd seen in the movies. Thank God for my life.

Wet the bed and blame my little sister. Currently still an agabya

Hahahha. I actually tortured a lizard too. But mine was to inject water in and out. Until it was so weak to move then I set it on fire.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by udatso: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Contact17:
Ate OMO and drank Dettol.
Your childhood was quiet eventful. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
udatso:

Hahahha. I actually tortured a lizard too. But mine was to inject water in and out. Until it was so weak to move then I set it on fire.

I didn't torture the lizard oo.

It was already dead and I thought it would be nice to bury it and check it it went to 'heaven'.

How did you do that?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by lilbazy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
udatso:
shocked shocked as a kid?
yea grin
udatso:
shocked shocked as a kid?
yea
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by udatso: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Demmzy15:

The man injured me on my jaw, but I gave him a good fight. grin wink

grin grin grin

Cc Rilwayne001, udatso, haffaze777 et al. Let's hear your stories na wink

Hahahha See this brother. So you stubborn like that? Mine was worse cos I nearly killed myself.
Details coming up shortly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Rilwayne001: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
haffaze777:

rilwayne001 ur attention is needed here

The craziest thing i did as a kid was that i made myself Lieutenant General amidst other kids in my hood grin grin And the most stupid thing is that, i started appointing my commanders among them grin grin grin seriously they had no option that to oblige because i was notorious in my street back then grin .. lol

I remember vividly how i lead them to hunt fruits. We would walk a long way from home looking for where to pluck fruits lol. grin grin

My dad would beat the hell outta me but still won't stop me from the General that i was lol. grin i was really rude and stubborn indeed.

Still having a bit of that Lieutenant General attitude though grin grin grin grin grin cheesy lwtmb

Cc: demmzy15

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by udatso: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
It was actually my first near death experience
I was in a boarding school. We were prohibited from going out of the school. I and my friends broke this simple instruction by jumping the fence just to go to the river in the village to swim and have fun.
We got there and my friends swam while I was just stuck at the bank of the river. I couldn't swim. Someone offered to teach me, I accepted and I was good at it in a very short time. We even had fastest swimmer challenge with my friends.
After I felt I was good, I decided to swim to my own place of choosing and I did. When I decided to stop, I realised I had gone for from others. I panicked and I tried to return back but it was like all my swimming skills are gone. I just kept sinking like someone was pulling me down.
To cut the story short, I was drowning and drank lots of water until someone came and pull us out ( wondering where the US came from. My friend came to save me and he was drowning too. I still don't understand how a good swimmer like him was drowning)

That's how I nearly died in disobedience to my parents and the school authority.
That was my source of phobia for swimming. Can't even go close to a water body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by udatso: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
lilbazy:
yea ;Dyea
How old were you? cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
udatso:

So you no wan die? undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by udatso: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

So you no wan die? undecided
death comes to Us all, but it's looking for trouble grin isn't wise

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by haffaze777(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

The craziest thing i did as a kid was that i made myself Lieutenant General amidst other kids in my hood grin grin And the most stupid thing is that, i started appointing my commanders among them grin grin grin seriously they had no option that to oblige because i was notorious in my street back then grin .. lol

I remember vividly how i lead them to hunt fruits. We would walk a long way from home looking for where to pluck fruits lol. grin grin

My dad would beat the hell outta me but still won't stop me from the General that i was lol. grin i was really rude and stubborn indeed.

Still having a bit of that Lieutenant General attitude though grin grin grin grin grin cheesy lwtmb

no wonder u still like trouble,dats remind me "once a general always a general "

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Rilwayne001: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
haffaze777:

no wonder u still like trouble,dats remind me "once a general always a general "

grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmzy15(m): 12:21am On Nov 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin His Royal Highness General Ridhwaan!!!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmzy15(m): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2016
udatso:

Hahahha See this brother. So you stubborn like that? Mine was worse cos I nearly killed myself.
Details coming up shortly
grin grin Patiently waiting!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmzy15(m): 12:23am On Nov 06, 2016
Contact17:

I am sure you won't do it again.
I dare not!! But it depends tho!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by udatso: 12:37am On Nov 06, 2016
udatso:
It was actually my first near death experience
I was in a boarding school. We were prohibited from going out of the school. I and my friends broke this simple instruction by jumping the fence just to go to the river in the village to swim and have fun.
We got there and my friends swam while I was just stuck at the bank of the river. I couldn't swim. Someone offered to teach me, I accepted and I was good at it in a very short time. We even had fastest swimmer challenge with my friends.
After I felt I was good, I decided to swim to my own place of choosing and I did. When I decided to stop, I realised I had gone for from others. I panicked and I tried to return back but it was like all my swimming skills are gone. I just kept sinking like someone was pulling me down.
To cut the story short, I was drowning and drank lots of water until someone came and pull us out ( wondering where the US came from. My friend came to save me and he was drowning too. I still don't understand how a good swimmer like him was drowning)

That's how I nearly died in disobedience to my parents and the school authority.

Demmzy15
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Bluehawk:
me and my brothers usually hide in a perfectly functioning fridge during hide and seek.. or we hide in a drum full of water and will still use that water to cook later...

let's see.. tried to torture a spider with our electric socket..

climbed to the outer part of the gather on our verandah and pretend I was simbah's father about to fall..
smoke paper cigarette
.pour water on our stairs to see if someone would fall.

we were evil children..pretty amazing none of us died.. my younger brother fell from our upstairs and didn't die..tho he fainted 4 like 20 mins..

played batman and sumer man with my mother's wrapper tied onto our neck then jump from table to table while pretending to fly..
play a game where one person would climb and hold the fan while someone else switched on the ceiling fan and how long you can spin..
play another game where you sit in our cold fridge and someone else would sit on it until you start knocking on the lid for them to free you..
played wrestling from our window where one person lies down and the other person jumps on the bed..
compete with my elder brothers' bycicle to see who could pull off a perfect turn at high speed in the parlour..
stone ourselves with slippers.he with most hits wins..jesus...!! now that I think of it we should have died.. and our parents never knew

LOOL, nigga, ur childhood was eventful o!! Kai
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

What?!!

Were you hungry or what?
LOL
Ebi pa 'contact'
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
Fought with my teacher! angry angry undecided

Me don knw teletele say 'Demmzy' na JUGUNU!!!! grin
Demmzy15:
Fought with my teacher! angry angry undecided

Me don knw teletele say 'Demmzy' na JUGUNU!!!!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Thank God she could later see with that eye, at some point she almost had this "quarter to four" eye, God saved her, but I sure received beatings from my teachers, my mum and my dad.

My teachers because they received insults for not being able to keep watch on kids.

My mum because they mother came to fight my mother.

My dad because he was the payer of the medication.

Now I don't know if these were the reasons why they beat me, but till today that's what I still think.

I can understand ur dad's reason!!!!! Lmaoooooo
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

My primary 6 that is 10years old..... Was too young for the beatings right?

Old kwa, hiaa!!! I laud ur beaters back then!!!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
Uktee it was stupidity o grin I bled fah.

For COMMAND wey I go..u don 'KU' be that o! But u go be Alpacino for hostel till you como skul!!!!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2016
udatso:

Lol

Dr. Frankenstein!!!!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmzy15(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

For COMMAND wey I go..u don 'KU' be that o! But u go be Alpacino for hostel till you como skul!!!!
grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmzy15(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Me don knw teletele say 'Demmzy' na JUGUNU!!!! grin

Me don knw teletele say 'Demmzy' na JUGUNU!!!!
undecided Egbon I dey run from fight now o, ask rilwayne001! angry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmzy15(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2016
udatso:

Demmzy15
Yeeeiiii, thank God for you o shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Rilwayne001: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
undecided Egbon I dey run from fight now o, ask rilwayne001! angry

With tail between your legs grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmzy15(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2016
udatso:

Yeah! I remember kidnapping a chick during the rainy season. I then force it to swim, most times they drowned and I then began to press the belly and give it "mouth to mouth".

I also tortured cockraches, sentenced many to death by hanging, beheading and stakes(with toothpicks) cry

May Allaah forgive us all!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Mortal Kombat - Unchained, Highly Compressed For Android ISO PPSSPP / Real Football 2021 (RF 21) Apk + Obb Download / Nigerian Names (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.