Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child (5934 Views)

What Is That Thing You Could Say During Intimacy And During A Football Match? / What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? / Without Saying Your Age, What's The One Thing You Can Tell Us... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by udatso: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
Yeah! I remember kidnapping a chick during the rainy season. I then force it to swim, most times they drowned and I then began to press the belly and give it "mouth to mouth".

I also tortured cockraches, sentenced many to death by hanging, beheading and stakes(with toothpicks) cry

May Allaah forgive us all!
Lol. Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by lilbazy(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2016
udatso:
How old were you? cheesy
I should be around 4 or 5 by then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
Yeah! I remember kidnapping a chick during the rainy season. I then force it to swim, most times they drowned and I then began to press the belly and give it "mouth to mouth".

I also tortured cockraches, sentenced many to death by hanging, beheading and stakes(with toothpicks) cry

May Allaah forgive us all!

Issoryt, well i was mean to ants, wherever i saw them, I'll remove my dunlop slippers and crash them.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=Demmzy15 post=50806834] undecided Egbon I dey run from fight now o, ask rilwayne001! angry [/quote

Iyen na nice

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by lilbazy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
udatso:
How old were you? cheesy
just 4
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by AideeSheks(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2016
So out of my sheer love for Chinese movies of those days (the likes of Jackie Chan and Jet Li), one night as I was going to bed, I decided to land on my bed in grand kungfu style grin . One thing led to the other and all I can remember was hearing something snap. Alas! I had fractured my left wrist. I cried myself to sleep that night and was so scared about what my mum would say that I tried hiding it from her. But as we know mums, you can't outsmart them with things that.

Another time I searched all round the house looking for spiders and then place them on my hand expecting them to bite me so that I can gain powers like spiderman.

Chai! Those movies really messed with my head back then cry

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describing Members Of The Romance Section, In The Romance Section. / Give The Poster Above Your An Hobbie! / Where Did U Go Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.