Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem (1090 Views)

Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian / Sick Leave: Nigerians Have Right To Know Buhari's Health Status - Reps / Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by ahaika23: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Let me give a little story about a movie which is actually a true life story. It's about an American ship that sailed out and passed through Somalian waters heading to their port destination for the purpose of carrying out their commercial activities. In the process of sailing, the ship was hijacked by Somalian pirates after some tough resistance from the Americans. During the heist and the brawl that ensued on the sip between the pirates and the sailors, and after quite a remarkable fight from the sailors without any loss of life, the captain was eventually abducted and taken away. This came to the Government of America as a threat to its entire Nation, because of the abduction of just one Captain of a boat, the entire southern sea went into turmoil and turbulence. A full detachment of the Navy, Marine Seals and snipers were commissioned and the Ship Captain was rescued successfully. That is how life is valued in America, what is your life worth as a Nigerian??

In Nigeria, these last one and half years under president Buhari have recorded the highest abuse of Human rights in Nigeria. They include but not limited to the following
- Killing of unarmed Shittes in the North totaling over 500 humans
- Killing of unarmed member of Indigenous People of Biafra (a breakaway secessionist group within Nigeria)
- Arresting of Judges, even after being tried and exonerated of all accusations against them by the National Judicial Council
- Disobedience of Court judgements whenever they are not favorable
- Unlawful arrests, detention and incarceration of humans against the law of the land

I ask, is the person who is at the helms of affairs, supervising and coordinating these evil acts not an enemy of the constitution he swore to defend?

In Nigeria, these last One and half years under president Buhari have recorded the highest level of suffering in the history of this nation. Nigerians have become far less than humans and reduced to an almost animal-level living where it has become the survival of the fittest. Nigerians are now at the mercy of the dollar, Nigerians are not concerned about luxury anymore, neither are they careful about the beauty of life for all that they seek is food to eat. We are not at war but the famine, hunger and deprivation is likened to a war era. Buhari in just a matter of seventeen months through his nepotism, tribalism and ineptitude dragged the value of the naira by the head and buried it at over 150% from where he met it. This single act of Buhari waking up in the morning and doing absolutely nothing other than touring the whole wide world in his first six (6) months of assumption of power thinking that the economy will respect his lazy body language instead of hard work is what has driven the entire 180 million plus people into the worst times of their lives.

I ask, is this person not more deadly than Boko Haram who only succeeded in unleashing their terror in a section of the country while Buhari has the entire nation as his target

We were awaken to the sad truth that Mr. Buhari has no idea of what goes on in his Government, and this revelation did not come from the opposition but rather from his own wife.

I ask, who is the President of this country

Are we going to sit down and watch this country sink into the abyss? Buhari has done no good for the past 18 months other than bring untold hardship to Nigerians. We wish you a wonderful time in Germany.

5 Likes

Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by HQuadreal: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari the tourist man.
Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by ahaika23: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
I weep for this country.
Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by bonechamberlain(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
With the amount of extremist and illiterates in the north I don't see this nation progressing. Unless we practice true federalism, where every state is on its own.

2 Likes

Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by dealslip(f): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari officially fried himself with that statement
Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by ahaika23: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Truth is Buhari has nothing to offer and as such we should consider these first 4 years as a total waste in the country's history. With what happened in Edo state election, I wonder how Buhari will not return to power in 2019 except God intervenes. If it happens that he returns, we will have a total of 8 wasted years and I fear what level of LOW we would be by then. Never has mediocrity overshadowed competence. I weep for my country.

2 Likes

Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by ahaika23: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
What statement please?
dealslip:
Buhari officially fried himself with that statement
Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by 989900: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Typical Trash.
Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by GoodofNaija: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by ahaika23: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
989900:
Typical Trash.
Comments like this happen when someone is struck in the heart the bitter truth but unfortunately lives a lie. Pity! Not a must to get yourself exposed.
GoodofNaija:
Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by 989900D: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
ahaika23:
[s]Comments like this happen when someone is struck in the heart the bitter truth but unfortunately lives a lie. Pity! Not a must to get yourself exposed[/s].
Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by BishopMagic: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
989900:
Typical Trash.

This zombie is powered by a Hydrogen fuel cell

4 Likes

Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by BishopMagic: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
989900D:
. .

See as you dey disgrace yourself all over this forum

1 Like

Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by 989900D: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
BishopMagic:

[s]See as you dey disgrace yourself all over this forum[/s]
Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by 989900D: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
BishopMagic:

[s]This zombie is powered by a Hydrogen fuel cell[/s]
Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by ahaika23: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
BishopMagic:

This zombie is powered by a Hydrogen fuel cell
his president's wife belongs to the kitchen and the other room

2 Likes

Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by ahaika23: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
bonechamberlain:
With the amount of extremist and illiterates in the north I don't see this nation progressing. Unless we practice true federalism, where every state is on its own.
the north will not have any of that federalism talk.
Re: Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem by ahaika23: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari has embarrassed himself big time. I wonder what the world looks at him like

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Ebonyi Governor Umahi Did To 2 Kids Who Are Satchet Pure Water Hawkers / Ex-Bauchi Gov. Isa Yuguda Dumps PDP, Says: ‘I Battled An Ailment For 18 Months’ / The Buhari Administration: A Government Of Oppression, Fraud And Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.