Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ex-Bauchi Gov. Isa Yuguda Dumps PDP, Says: ‘I Battled An Ailment For 18 Months’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Bauchi Gov. Isa Yuguda Dumps PDP, Says: ‘I Battled An Ailment For 18 Months’ (1089 Views)

Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" / Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Bauchi Gov. Isa Yuguda Dumps PDP, Says: ‘I Battled An Ailment For 18 Months’ by AnnaKareninaFan: 3:10am On Nov 25, 2016
The immediate past governor of Bauchi State, Mallam Isa Yuguda, has said his return to Bauchi on Thursday after 18 months of absence from the state is to to thank the people after suffering from an ailment for one and half years. Addressing newsmen in Bauchi, Yuguda said, “I came home not for politics yet; when the time for that comes, then I will decide which party to join and then politicking will begin. I am in Bauchi to appreciate the prayers of the good people of the state when I was abroad for an ailment which I had to undergo surgery for.” He further disclosed that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) didn’t at any time seal his Bauchi residence.

http://dawntodusknews.com/ex-gov-isa-yuguda-dumps-pdp-says-battled-ailment-18-months/

Re: Ex-Bauchi Gov. Isa Yuguda Dumps PDP, Says: ‘I Battled An Ailment For 18 Months’ by Baawaa(m): 3:47am On Nov 25, 2016
The immediate past governor of Bauchi State, Mallam Isa Yuguda, has said his return to Bauchi on Thursday after 18 months of absence from the state is to to thank the people after suffering from an ailment for one and half years. Addressing newsmen in Bauchi, Yuguda said, “I came home not for politics yet; when the time for that comes, then I will decide which party to join and then politicking will begin. I am in Bauchi to appreciate the prayers of the good people of the state when I was abroad for an ailment which I had to undergo surgery for.” He further disclosed that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) didn’t at any time seal his Bauchi residence.
Who post this nonsense
Re: Ex-Bauchi Gov. Isa Yuguda Dumps PDP, Says: ‘I Battled An Ailment For 18 Months’ by Ahmadgani(m): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2016
you hardly see people decamping from APC, PDP needs to put its house in order if truly they want to wrestle power from APC come 2019

1 Like

Re: Ex-Bauchi Gov. Isa Yuguda Dumps PDP, Says: ‘I Battled An Ailment For 18 Months’ by muykem: 6:04am On Nov 25, 2016
Which power? PDP will never rule Nigeria again. Not in that name.
Ahmadgani:
you hardly see people decamping from APC, PDP needs to its house in order if truly they want to wrestle power from APC come 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Bauchi Gov. Isa Yuguda Dumps PDP, Says: ‘I Battled An Ailment For 18 Months’ by caesaraba(m): 6:55am On Nov 25, 2016
muykem:
Which power? PDP will never rule Nigeria again. Not in that name.

I agree.
Re: Ex-Bauchi Gov. Isa Yuguda Dumps PDP, Says: ‘I Battled An Ailment For 18 Months’ by Atiku2019: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2016
All For 2019 wink
Re: Ex-Bauchi Gov. Isa Yuguda Dumps PDP, Says: ‘I Battled An Ailment For 18 Months’ by Stalwert: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2016
Ariku 2019 ... for kuje chairman
Re: Ex-Bauchi Gov. Isa Yuguda Dumps PDP, Says: ‘I Battled An Ailment For 18 Months’ by Ahmadgani(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2016
stop advocating for atiku's presidency in 2019

atiku will never be president
Re: Ex-Bauchi Gov. Isa Yuguda Dumps PDP, Says: ‘I Battled An Ailment For 18 Months’ by Bari22: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2016
unfortunately, we don't want him in apc.

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Why Armed Police Officers Raided Patience Jonathan’s Abuja Residence / Anambra 2017:apc Plots Willie Obiano's Ouster / Fashola's Son Demola Meets Cnn's Christiane Amanpour (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.