Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

PHOTOS Of 14-year-old Habiba “forcefully” Married Off By Emir Of Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS Of 14-year-old Habiba “forcefully” Married Off By Emir Of Katsina (644 Views)

Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) / 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders / Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS Of 14-year-old Habiba “forcefully” Married Off By Emir Of Katsina by Givenbiznews01: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Reactions have continued to trail reports that the Emir of Katsina, Abdulmummuni Kabir Usman, forcefully married off 14 year old Habiba Is to her abductor, Jamilu Lawal.http://givenbiznews.com.ng/see-photos-of-14-year-old-habiba-isiyaku-forcefully-married-off-by-emir-of-katsina/
Re: PHOTOS Of 14-year-old Habiba “forcefully” Married Off By Emir Of Katsina by maryjan8(f): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmm
Re: PHOTOS Of 14-year-old Habiba “forcefully” Married Off By Emir Of Katsina by makelove2m(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Givenbiznews01:
Reactions have continued to trail reports that the Emir of Katsina, Abdulmummuni Kabir Usman, forcefully married off 14 year old Habiba Is to her abductor, Jamilu Lawal.http://givenbiznews.com.ng/see-photos-of-14-year-old-habiba-isiyaku-forcefully-married-off-by-emir-of-katsina/

Those my brodas.....will like to have 7 virgin on earth no more in heaven
Re: PHOTOS Of 14-year-old Habiba “forcefully” Married Off By Emir Of Katsina by DesChyko: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Are you expecting me to?

Because I will not angry
Re: PHOTOS Of 14-year-old Habiba “forcefully” Married Off By Emir Of Katsina by ArodewilliamsT: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
The Emir has the full support of the Number 1 pedophile in nigeria- Dullhari. They are both from the same state. So where those demented southern christians that abuse Kanu for truthfully saying that Buhari is a bumbling dullard, an shameless pedophile and an accursed murderer?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of 14-year-old Habiba “forcefully” Married Off By Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
I'll continue to blame yorubas for things like this because they indirectly support it by supporting One Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

The Executive, Legislature And The Judiciary Are All Corrupt - Prof Yemi Osibanj / Imo Carnival 2016: Imo Deputy Governor's Band Emerges Winner Of Imo Carnival / [OPINION] One Thing We Must Do In 2017 By Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.