Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

The Voice Of Aisha, The Mouth Of Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Voice Of Aisha, The Mouth Of Tinubu (515 Views)

Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Of Aisha, The Mouth Of Tinubu by huey99(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is purely my conspiracy theory.

Think about this tinubu has being taking a beating in the media recently, about how the jagaban has lost his 'manhood' to the northern cabal.

What if the Aisha interview was to change the discourse, shift the limelight from the flailing jagaban and shine it on the callous usurpers from the north.

Well played Jagaban I will have to say, but I hope you have not revealed your card to early.
Re: The Voice Of Aisha, The Mouth Of Tinubu by 989900: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
I don't buy the above, but I don't doubt Tinubu/Osinbajo camp's influence on what Aisha's disposition is (She bonds well with the VP's wife . . . at least on the surface) -- it's the same thing we've all been saying anyway: Daura and Kyari are 'badht gang'.

1 Like

Re: The Voice Of Aisha, The Mouth Of Tinubu by funshint(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Abeg leave Tinubu out of dis...we all know Buhari is not too good wen it comes to interview!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We’ve Found More Evidence Against Arrested Judges – Fg’s Prosecutors / Military Confirms Attack On State-owned Nnpc's Oil Pipeline In Delta. / See How Jigawa State Government Empowered Women With 600 Goats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.