Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu (39760 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by splendid22(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Speaker, House of Representative, Yakubu Dogara on Wednesday condoles with the family of the national leader, All Progressives Congress, [APC], Bola Tinubu over the lost of their son, Jide.

Dogara commiserated with the Tinubu family on their loss in a statement he released to newsmen .
The statement reads, “I commiserate with our national leader, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu over the demise of his son
“I was shocked to receive the sad news of the sudden death of Tinubu’s son.
“It is saddening that a father buries his son. I can only imagine your pain and grief at this time.
I pray God almighty to grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.” He said.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/dogara-condoles-with-tinubu-over-sons-death/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by motun2017(f): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
May God give him fortitude to bear the loss. RIP Jide Tinubu.

would have said FTC but this is a mourning thread

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by tolexy123: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
splendid22:
Speaker, House of Representative, Yakubu Dogara on Wednesday condoles with the family of the national leader, All Progressives Congress, [APC], Bola Tinubu over the lost of their son, Jide.

Dogara commiserated with the Tinubu family on their loss in a statement he released to newsmen .
The statement reads, “I commiserate with our national leader, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu over the demise of his son
“I was shocked to receive the sad news of the sudden death of Tinubu’s son.
“It is saddening that a father buries his son. I can only imagine your pain and grief at this time.
I pray God almighty to grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.” He said.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/dogara-condoles-with-tinubu-over-sons-death/
na wa ooo.
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by mykh01(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmmn
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by tolexy123: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
motun2017:
see as dis mumu just book FTC undecided
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
hmm
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by leriment: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
rip son
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by DAMILAREY85: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
waooooooooo. FTC for the first time on NL.
RIP2dDEAD
those bad ass guys up dere shall. Open the tread no comment, posting my comment c men untop of untop.
still RIP #JIDETINUBU
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by MrMystrO(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
I Believe FTC now has a new Meaning these Days.. This one Above is Confused.

Well Back to the Topic - Tinubu is a Strong Man, I believe he is Stong Enough to bear such a terrible Loss. It's Not Easy But He'll Pull Through. RiP to the Young Man.
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Crocodile message
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by Nigeriadondie: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
undecided With all their billions, they can’t evade death.
Nothing special with his death as many Nigerians die everyday due to corrupt lootership by the goats eating our yams

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by adfemsho(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
RIP son
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by Eteriayaoba(f): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
OH!
SO IT'S TRUE!
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by dapsyd1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
so sorry for asiwaju. May God grant you fortitude to bear the loss

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by bengems(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
poor man picking dey die everyday and we don't hear it on news, death don't even know the rich.

sorry to jagaban...sh!t happens

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by eedriyz(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
RIP Jide
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
q
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by delzbaba(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
motun2017:

nice pic are u on IG? inbox me
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by akposking(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Na so life be.
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by oshe11: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
For some reason I dnt feel remorseful.....

IS IT COS I LOST MY FONE TODAYundecided
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by Sirme411(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
motun2017:

Kukuma say it naw....
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by tukdi: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
cry
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by bengems(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
who be this scammer?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by Mechette(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
buhari cant speak hausa anymo oooo

1 Like

Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by Tpdot: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
future looter off. God has the final say. Rip Any way

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by DAMILAREY85: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
MrMystrO:
I Believe FTC now has a new Meaning these Days.. This one Above is Confused.

Well Back to the Topic - Tinubu is a Strong Man, I believe he is Stong Enough to bear such a terrible Loss. It's Not Easy But He'll Pull Through. RiP to the Young Man.

guy save urself the stress. fastest fingers above my comment
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by government77(f): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
RIP.
Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by Magnifico2000: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Is he the one that got wedded recently?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by HPS3(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Israelfx28:
See my account balance is for all mtn sim working

Why haven't they stopped this bastard form spamming Every thread on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
motun2017:

Mature guy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Gets Highest Catholic Knights Promotion In Abuja (Photos) / Escapee, Whose Funeral Had Held, Recounts Encounter With Leah Sharibu In Captive / Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.