Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians (36942 Views)

Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React / Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank / APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by shyke20(f): 1:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Cheap Way to Pay back your loan
You can easily pay your loan with this interesting tips. Read here
http://www.insuranceproblemsolved.tk/2016/10/cheap-way-to-pay-back-your-loan.html
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by cashreport: 2:03am On Oct 15, 2016
flokii:
she is even worried her husband might not deliver with d way things are.. strangers who didn't know d "change" plan trying to hijack everything..

But instead of addressing her fears, idiots went on to attack Buhari as expected.. Useless set of predictable nonentities
You have been so active within the last 72hours defending all PMB actions
Going through your post records seems u are one of the media aid
Any way u type with so much anger n hate
Change ooo n remain calm
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Carter4luv(m): 3:45am On Oct 15, 2016
#istandwithaishabuhari
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by pweetysashy01(f): 3:56am On Oct 15, 2016
After she has finished buying her handbag that costs thousands of dollars, she has now opened her eyes to the reality that money has finished and won't vote for her husband again. Is it now that the economy is staring her in the face??

Mtcheww....
Mbok shift lemme pass jhoor
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by koribobo: 4:02am On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerians detest the truth. That is y they can be easily manipulated by criminals so called politicians.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by 9japride(m): 4:23am On Oct 15, 2016
irynterri:
its obvious that nlders who post things as if all is well with the country are either kids who are still collecting money from their parents or pple who move from their high brow offices to their homes..those of us who go to the market regularly can see the hunger and pain in the eyes of the ordinary Nigerian..this country is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode,you do not need prophet Joshua to tell u that an uprising is eminent,I pray we can hold up till 2019,let all who mean well for this country pray for our leaders because at the end of the day,the uprising will only affect the poor and the middle-class
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind some empty skulls and paid agent agent here on nairaland. Their work is to incite anger, things are not moving well. Yet some1 will still say I stand with Buhari when some cabal have hijack the presidency
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 15, 2016
Aisha is more interested in party appointments than the plight of Nigerians.

What is wrong if Buhari operates an all inclusive government and opposition party PDP members are in his government. We do not care so long as the job is done.

I am not a hypocrite like many silly Nigerians making an issue of this intra party squabbles. If my wife cannot disagree with me privately and goes public like Aisha, it means either we are already separated or she has just triggered our separation. Whether she is right is not the issue.

She has a right to critize me publicly but definitely not as my wife. I also have that right and definitely not as her husband. Yes! I said it.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by dotedote: 5:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Compotent ??
Where are you from?

eshietIntrepid:
We all know buhari is not compotent enough to lead us in the right direction, it seem the wife would have done a better job.

Pls politicians should stop experimenting with aso rock people that can do the job should be allowed to do it, becuase an experiment in aso rock is an experiment with over 170 millions lives.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by TeamSimple(m): 5:36am On Oct 15, 2016
Agbaletu:

That is not relevant.
And how is it not relevant? Is he not saying the plain truth?
We all knew Gej wasnt the one controlling his government and this led to high rate of corruction practises going unchecked.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by kabrud: 5:43am On Oct 15, 2016
mrvitalis:
Seriously am still yet to see what the whole noise is about

U campaigned for me should be because u believed in my plans to mlve the country forward not for appointments..

Let him appoints who ever he likes... Normally appointments are done by recommendations for who best fit the position... but we are not used tl these thanks to PDP
Very correct. But most people think that because u campaign for me, I should compensate u by appointment even against my belief in ur capability, very unfortunate.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by TeamSimple(m): 5:43am On Oct 15, 2016
If hated for a certain man wont stop us from reasoning,then we should all know Aisha is speaking for Tinubu.

She knows Buhari is childlishly playing to some strangers and party members gallery and sidelining the man that almost singlehandedly funded and brought victory to APC. The fight again Tinubu wont help Buhari come 2019 and Aisha knows that. Shes a good friend of Remi Tinubu.
Aisha is just been scared for her husband's second tenure,because shes taking into consideration how his gonna do it without the support of key players.

If you must know,Tinubu,saraki and Atiku are now so much together than ever,and they were major source of APC's campaign funds.

Aisha should talk more about his husband's performance and not what is going on withing the party. Pragmatical meaning,shes more interested in staying in aso rock beyond 2019 than the plight of an average Nigerian.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by kabrud: 5:46am On Oct 15, 2016
1stCitizen:
Aisha is more interested in party appointments than the plight of Nigerians.

What is wrong if Buhari operates an all inclusive government and opposition party PDP members are in his government. We do not care so long as the job is done.

I am not a hypocrite like many silly Nigerians making an issue of this intra party squabbles. If my wife cannot disagree with me privately and goes public like Aisha, it means either we are already separated or she has just triggered our separation. Whether she is right is not the issue.

She has a right to critize me publicly but definitely not as my wife. I also have that right and definitely not as her husband. Yes! I said it.
Bro, may u prosper and live long to see ur great grandchildren.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by kabrud: 5:55am On Oct 15, 2016
TeamSimple:
If hated for a certain man wont stop us from reasoning,then we should all know Aisha is speaking for Tinubu.

She knows Buhari is childlishly playing to some strangers and party members gallery and sidelining the man that almost singlehandedly funded and brought victory to APC. The fight again Tinubu wont help Buhari come 2019 and Aisha knows that. Shes a good friend of Remi Tinubu.
Aisha is just been scared for her husband's second tenure,because shes taking into consideration how his gonna do it without the support of key players.

If you must know,Tinubu,saraki and Atiku are now so much together than ever,and they were major source of APC's campaign funds.

If that is the case, it means Aisha Buhari is scared of loosing second tenure as the wife of the president. And from her action, she may not even complete the first tenure. Her problem is not how the country can move forward but how her husband should cooperate with kingmakers even against the nation just to ensure second tenure, but as someone said on one thread, Buhari is a leader, not a politician. A politician is interested in next election but a leader's interest is his people.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by kabrud: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2016
giddykay:
did anyone notice this goat?
I only noticed a goat bringing our attention to a human being. grin grin grin.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by kabrud: 6:07am On Oct 15, 2016
ephi123:

This is not just about difference in opinion but the response of Pa Buhari, in this 21st century he is still carrying a Stone Age mentality about whilst visiting a country ruled by a woman. He is totally lacking in wisdom and common sense despite his old age.
The husband of that country ruled by a woman remains her husband and he has no business in official matters bordering on the leadership of the country. Same applies to the wife of the president, she remains a wife and nothing more. In what other capacity did Aisha grant that interview apart from "wife of the president". 21st century is not about doing things the way u choose, it is about doing things the way it should be done. grin grin grin.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by TeamSimple(m): 6:10am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

If that is the case, it means Aisha Buhari is scared of loosing second tenure as the wife of the president. And from her action, she may not even complete the first tenure. Her problem is not how the country can move forward but how her husband should cooperate with kingmakers even against the nation just to ensure second tenure, but as someone said on one thread, Buhari is a leader, not a politician. A politician is interested in next election but a leader's interest is his people.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Pavarottii(m): 6:12am On Oct 15, 2016
mrvitalis:
Seriously am still yet to see what the whole noise is about

U campaigned for me should be because u believed in my plans to mlve the country forward not for appointments..

Let him appoints who ever he likes... Normally appointments are done by recommendations for who best fit the position... but we are not used tl these thanks to PDP
Please read d crap. U wrote again.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by kabrud: 6:13am On Oct 15, 2016
MarieSucre:

Thats what people don't get. They're talking about her telling him in the bedroom. That one is for family matter. This is one is Nigerian issue. She does not own an official office. She cannot be seen advising him. Moreover she is a Nigerian citizen too. She is entitled to an opinion.
She is a citizen of Nigeria and entitled to her opinion, very true but next time, she may be airing those her opinions in her father's house in Adamawa, not as a wife of the president.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Came: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2016
It shows that she is not at peace with her husband. Bad wife she is, because a wife should stand by her husband.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by figment232(m): 6:33am On Oct 15, 2016
APCsupporter:

Pej is the most useless first lady Nigeria has ever seen. She is a shameless thief and she doesn't care about her people.

@topic. Buhari should flog her or send her out of Aso rock
Demented zombie.at least PEJ is better than that ur good for nothing poverty stricken mother.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by missuniverse(f): 6:34am On Oct 15, 2016
Aisha's comments---The mind of Nigerians

PMB comments---His replies to Nigerians

so the president actually sees Nigerians as kitchen materials that could be fried and tossed around...

Timi Frank, thanks for the eye opener
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by uboma(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Sijo01:
This is a reasonable comments not what that stewpid Senator Roland Owie said.

Senator Roland Owie obviously lacks respect for women.

For Aisha Buhari to have granted the interview in the first place, she must have tried to discuss same issues with her husband of 27 years but was denied the listening ear.

I praise Aisha Buhari for being bold enough to grant the interview to a reliable news media. She only wants the best for her husband, PMB and Nigerians.

But the pride of some men will never allow them to listen to their wives and even put their opinions into consideration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by 1by1(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2016
We are not dumb as to what is happening between the president and his wife (Aisha Buhari)."Family issues extended to the public," per say. Patience Jonathan had no problem with her husband and so she had no reason to publicly disgrace her husband. This young man should learn to channel his excuses to the right direction. To the President he should learn not to be a dictator even to his family. And to both of them, they should always settle their differences within the inner circle of their domin. Hmmm. . . I doubt if Aisha is still in the kitchen of her husband. Lord help me... I just remembered we have EFCC. Please Spare me, i just want to make common sense (Tony bruce, 2016). No Plagiarism.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by tonio2wo: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2016
chukkystar:
Them go still find way blame Jona
That how zombies roll these days. When there is no way to defend their masters on any fucup issue they drag jona into d matter. grin
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Bigboss111(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2016
I wonder why many Nigerians are confused and lack focus? People should understand the meaning of the First Lady's statements and avoid interpreting them directly and sentimentally.

No matter what, Mrs Buhari loves her husband more than any other and she wouldn't want anything that may lead to his failure, more especially how people confide, respect and cherish him. She was also with him throughout the campaign trails not even to mention of their 27 years of marriage life. She saw how people especially the masses sacrificed their time, energy and even their marriages and lives to support him to win elections. How do you expect a loving wife to allow her husband's reputation and name to be dragged on the mud as a result of failure in delivering his campaign promises? Behind every successful man they say there is a woman.

Therefore, let us avoid using sentiments in analyzing issues but always be objective in drawing conclusions. Though truth is always bitter.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by amliftedhigher: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2016
The only opposition ruling party in the world now APC Nigeria
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2016
APCsupporter:

Pej is the most useless first lady Nigeria has ever seen. She is a shameless thief and she doesn't care about her people.

mtcheeeeww.....ode
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by APCsupporter: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2016
figment232:
Demented zombie.at least PEJ is better than that ur good for nothing poverty stricken mother.

All mothers are not like yours. My mother has sense, has money and has given birth to a blessed child unlike you who has an extremely low IQ. Your leaders are looting from you and you are here foolishly defending them. I think you were paid. Send me your account details so that I can better your miserable life
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Myde4naija(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2016
Sijo01:
This is a reasonable comments not what that stewpid Senator Roland Owie said.
you better learn from him, you dey think say u b oyinbo, hhhjmmmm, try such thing with ur husband then u will know all this African feminist are bloody liar.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Myde4naija(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Wch Nigerian is she speaking for? If buhari appointment goes her way or even the way of all grumbling party men, of what benefit will be for Nigerians.

As far as am concern Aisha belong to her husband and vice versa. All feminist comments will remain what they are (COMMENT)
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Wizteaser: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2016
APCsupporter:

It's in your blood already, I mean the f**li*hn*ss. embarassed
APCsupporter:

It's in your blood already, I mean the f**li*hn*ss.
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Sijo01(f): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2016
uboma:

Senator Roland Owie obviously lacks respect for women.

For Aisha Buhari to have granted the interview in the first place, she must have tried to discuss same issues with her husband of 27 years but was denied the listening ear.

I praise Aisha Buhari for being bold enough to grant the interview to a reliable news media. She only wants the best for her husband, PMB and Nigerians.

But the pride of some men will never allow them to listen to their wives and even put their opinions into consideration.

This is what I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charley Boy Was Being Overdramatic, Slumped For The Camera – Police / Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle / How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.