Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (71836 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by soberdrunk(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2016
emoo4:

who know your wife?? Abegiii

I'd really love to argue with you but we are not on the same level of understanding, maybe you can get someone to read my comment 'well' and explain to you and then you can come back so we will have a 'healthy' argument.

Ps-I dont have a wife!
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by shabakm: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2016
PMB has spoken the truth good women belong to kitchen and bed room just like sera the wife of abraham. but bad women like that man's wife belong to hotels, always by their side and from one mans bed to another............
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by dualprince0280: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2016
175:
angry angry cheesy grin cheesy

Zombies una own don finish today.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=522516131279436&substory_index=0&id=279327892264929&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6341410009574885840%3Amf_story_key.-3850293454815459270&__tn__=%2As

this is nothing but a child play.its not africa. but imported culture.so don't think mr president did not know what he meant.kitchen and bedroom task are for women and any other task is ayojuran.Buhari is undiluted Africa and does not belongs to this weak generation DAT calls their wife mommy.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2016
We all women belong to the kitchen, no matter what we do today.
175:

Please where's passingshot, omenka, beremx, sarrrki etc all. . .I need to see your sulking faces tonight!

Zombies una never see anything yet!

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by DemonMonkey7(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2016
buhari don buy market! just watch as he'll eat those words when he's back!
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by mej67: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2016
175:

Please where's passingshot, omenka, beremx, sarrrki etc all. . .I need to see your sulking faces tonight!

Zombies una never see anything yet!

1st they were staunch Zombies, then just Zombies; now they are silent Zombies but soon they become Wailing Zombies.

NB:Dele Momodu owns the franchise and patent of Wailing Zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by simpleseyi: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2016
So, this is the woman behind and beside the twitter Senator that made him to borrow the poor masses money from Union Bank and refuse to pay up. This Ben Bruce wife is definitely like Mama Piss who pushed her husband back to Otuoke through looting and unguided statements and grammars.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by freshinko: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Ewoo! Chai! Buhari messed up big time. This Aso spirit na bastard. The way i see dis wahala wey Bubu don enter so, e be like say im go carry d wahala come retire from active politics.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
dragonking3:
Tell your wife that to her face and let's see..Rubbish!!

Some of you just reason with your anus, What's your business with Buhari and his family? Aisha never take this personal at all as she understand what PMB is talking about.

Every woman belong to her husband kitchen no matter her status in the society. And she also belong the her husband living and also to her matrimonial Room. So you people taking it person are just hurting yourself more cos of the hate you have for Buhari.

N.B Every woman belong to her husband kitchen, Living and Bedroom. So if you think otherwise tell that to your husband and expect another wife.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Your moniker is enough reason to make me ignore you.

Like I care you exist at all, that's why most of your marriages end in divorce you always try to claim equal right with your man.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by NobleG1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari is a sexist as*shole including his fellow sick muslims who don't respect women!
It is heartbreaking that we have this incompetent and clueless id*iot as our president!
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
He belongs to the kitchen. angry
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Like I care you exist at all, that's why most of your marriages end in divorce you always try to claim equal right with your man.

But the bill in your marriage should be shared between you and your wife, you will feed her, clothe her, provide for her parents too, solely take care of your children's fees, then relegate her to the kitchen so you are her Lord and personal savior. When you can do this, then you deserve the kind of woman you are looking for.

Like Buhari like you.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Iisha(f): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hah...power. Sweet power!

*sips Zobo*
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by dragonking3: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
MeenalKd:

Am always in the kitchen..Go to the toilet that's where you belong...
So what are you doing on nairaland? Go and cook something.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:42am On Oct 16, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

But the bill in your marriage should be shared between you and your wife, you will feed her, clothe her, provide for her parents too, solely take care of your children's fees, then relegate her to the kitchen so you are her Lord and personal savior. When you can do this, then you deserve the kind of woman you are looking for.

Like Buhari like you.

I swear I don't seem to understand what you are driving at, I don't know if you know anything about idiomatic expression, now I see reason why you take this more serious and asking for Buhari head. Who talk about relegating his wife to the kitchen? When I got married to my wife, I set her up in a very good and lucrative business right in my house why because I want her to be able to take care kids and home. Did Buhari ever deny his wife any right to work or go into business? Maybe you need to go back and read about her more, She had her degree after getting married to Buhari meaning Buhari finances her education right after getting married to her. Go and remove that plots of land on your head so as to be able to reason like a human.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by GuysnMum: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2016
madridguy:
Hajia Aishat belongs to Kitchen, Shikena.

Fire on Sai Baba my role model.

Bush man
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by madridguy(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Thanks tongue

GuysnMum:

Bush man
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by mylove4God(f): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
How many of you can swear with your village gods but known and unknown that you knew Mr Bens wife's name or any other relevant information about her before now? If truly she is by his side as he claims we for don know a lot about her because we all know say Uncle Ben nah noisemaker angry angry

Even if he is a noise maker, atleast he still respects his wife publicly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.