Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... (9681 Views)

"Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) / Wike’s Weak Side In Real Life – Tam-george, Commissioner For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by sweetsandy4luv(f): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
APC Replies Tam-George: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile, Degenerate Mind

The Rivers State chapter of All Progressives Congress, APC, said it has taken notice of a press statement by the Rivers State Commissioner for Information and Communication, Dr. Austin Tam-George accusing the APC of planning to undermine the peace and security of Rivers State through planned protests.

According to the APC in a statement signed by its Rivers State Spokesman, Senibo Chris Finebone said, “The statement is the most fictional, puerile and outlandish story ever to come out of the infantile and degenerate mind of any living being anywhere on mother earth. Everything about that statement suggests that the author is planning a big scam on his principal, Gov. Nyesom Wike for monetary reward.”
The statement noted that, “the APC is worried that an adult could plot to obtain funds from his principal by contriving an imaginary scenario and cook up a false story in order to justify his next financial proposal to his principal at the expense of the name of All Progressives Congress, APC.”

The statement reads in full: “Sadly, we hear that the trend now within the Wike decrepit government is for officials to pull one scam or the other on the governor for monetary reasons. We cannot find any other reason for the fictional statement Dr. Tam-George shamelessly concocted and distributed to the media as press statement Friday.

“The APC has no tradition of causing chaos in Rivers State and the PDP government in the State knows that as a fact. Dr. Austin Tam-George should not use the name of APC to retire fictitious expenses of allocation of Rivers State Ministry of Information and Communications. Neither should he use the name of our party to pass fake financial proposal to Gov. Nyesom Wike.

“We also know that the Commissioner’s resort to fake stories may not be unconnected with the redundancy that stares him in the face because of the reliance of the governor on his Special Assistant on Electronic Media, Simeon Nwakaudu for most of government media activities. Dr. Tam-George should take his mischief elsewhere.”
Source>>>> http://www.newsflashngr.com/apc-replies-tam-george-your-accusation-mere-fiction-from-the-infantile-degenerate-mind/

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by ezechueze(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by etcme(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Does Tam belong to #theotheroom

6 Likes

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by veekid(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2016
E no concern me sef
Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by Donshemzy1234: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2016
Mumu tam, mumu APC all of you are mad

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by lionshare: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2016
All is fair in love & War(Politics)....
Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by freshness2020: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2016
I have never seen a house so disarray as the APC's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by DickDastardly(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2016
Evil party

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2016
But seriously, what has happened to Nigeria? Who we offend? These dramas don tire me biko

Even Egyptians wey suffer Israelites no go through this suffer wey we dey experience for naija

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Brb

I will comment when I finish drinking my orange juice at the #Other Room

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by passionate88: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Apc is a useless political party that's divided

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by mu2sa2: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Rivers state is the most disorganised state in Nigeria. "Oyel monee" is like a curse on the state, for it only breeds thugs, kidnappers, ritualists, robbers and other criminals. The state is in a total mess. Imagine, even with boko haram activities Maiduguri is safer than Port Harcourt - what an irony for a city that was once tagged garden city!

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by saint047(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Government is a health hazard. Governments have killed many more people than cigarettes or unbuckled seat belts ever have. - P.J. O'Rourke
Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by Sensie(f): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Bastille day comes to mind

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by muhammed10: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2016
Hi
Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2016
Bosta
Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by Sultanchidi(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2016
It's my birthday pls show me love
Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by ekpeye(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2016
Nyeso wike, thugs, guns, blood.
Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by DerrickzB: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2016
mu2sa2:
Rivers state is the most disorganised state in Nigeria. "Oyel monee" is like a curse on the state, for it only breeds thugs, kidnappers, ritualists, robbers and other criminals. The state is in a total mess. Imagine, even with boko haram activities Maiduguri is safer than Port Harcourt - what an irony for a city that was once tagged garden city!

Its simple bruh.. Relocate to Bama....

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2016
mu2sa2:
I never knew that there was free Wifi in dat your Idp camp

1 Like

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by dikeigbo2(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
freshness2020:
I have never seen a house so disarray as the APC's

You got me rolling dear,disarray is understatement... House of commotions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... by peter4d2(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
#theotheroom

(1) (Reply)

Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence / 100 Pictures Of Show Your Naäked Wife By Ipob/biafra S / Ugwuanyi Directs All Chairmen, Deputies, Others To Rellocate To LGAs, Wards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.