Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence (9686 Views)

LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe / Anselm Ojezua: Oshiomhole Lied, We Notified Him That We Wanted Indirect Primary / Anselm Ojezua Reacts To Inauguration Of 8 Lawmakers In Edo Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by adeeyarhabdulla: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVnH_jM3_o

National Youth Leader of the Labour Party, Anselm Ergabe says the Labour Party have developed a national mobilisation site to digitise and harmonise membership for “effective planning ahead of electioneering.” He says “in the first 72 hours, close to 1000 support groups registered on the portal who will receive membership certificates”, adding that this will help distinguish their members from those disseminating violent rhetoric online.

On Labour Party’s strong online support base and their ability to distinguish their true supporters from others feeding violent rhetoric Eragbe says, “we have become the darling of the people, we are giving APC and PDP a run for their money.”

He denounces the idea that Labour Party supporters are disseminating violent rhetoric, citing Labour’s Vice-Presidential candidate Datti Baba-Ahmed having to publicly disclaim social media accounts attributed to him as an example

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by youngestuk(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Way to Go.. Soon we shall get there. I am voting obi

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by danjumaisah: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Can Arise News tell us why an element has to place Obituary over the picture of a living being.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Maleekdon: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
The Obidient movement is gradually becoming huge

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by dangerousd071: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
There's no need to stress the matter. Anybody with sense knows that social media is uncontrollable. Believe what you may, you're petty if you believe labour party are responsible for what goes on there...

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by igbeke: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
In Kenneth Okonkwo’s voice “APC and PDP are rattled”

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by hasanayomide3: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
I love how he didn't elevate the conversation

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by favourobaro90: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
These are fake supporters and fake accounts!!!!
Peter Obi and Datti told you that but you are appear you be adamant about it.
This was the same way APC CREATED FAKE ACCOUNTS AND NAMES in 2015!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Steven809: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please any labour official should stop granting Journalist interviews. They are finding out your weak points to sell to their masters. Please, spread the news, official of Labor Party should stop granting journalists interviews. They only ask irrelevant questions and twist useless questions. As social media activist, Labour Party official should stop granting interview to useless journalists I beg, is becoming unbecoming and obvious where they align with. I am saying it now, labour Party officials should stop granting interview to delves in their kind in journalist because some are errand goats that settle for crumbs. They keep jetting back and front with irrelevant question and mockery. Please wait for them in the opened field. our focus should be our course. I think I say we should leave the social media for now and focus on one-on-one.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by raheemislamiyah: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigeria expectancy life span is less than 60 yrs, so there are not so many old guys in Nigeria . This is the reason why there are more youths in many less developed counties and that is a fact in Nigeria
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Samuel089: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Arise news anchor kept stressing questions that are not true.

1 Like

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by toneroforever(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Labour Party may not be able to accommodate the sudden influx of anticipated membership but we will be patient with them.
Just like their website crashed when PO joined them,we will shock LP with excess love.

The days ahead will certainly be interesting. This is the official structure.
There are still the foot soldiers and die hard followers wey no dey collect shishi but have been waiting for an avenue like this to contribute financially and otherwise.

The backbone of this movement is God,then majority of NLC members & the Nigerian workers,the middle class, the poor & unemployed,the youths, majority of CAN members, a large number of our Muslim brothers, and most importantly Nigerians of good will.
This an idea whose time has come. It's not just about Peter Obi. This is bigger than a one man show. He is just fortunate to be entrusted with this task. I pray we don't fail.

The next phase will involve selling our vision to every demography with a view to convince a large percentage of them to buy in.

PDP & APC still dey learn work. They can keep playing the tribal,financial inducement and religious card. We don't belong there.

Nigerians r fed up. But in ObiDatti, they see hope. They believe it's POssible.
It's about to go down folks. We r taking back our country. Watch Nigeria rise again in our lifetime.
So I'm urging everyone to be persevere & keep their eyes on the prize. It's just 7 months to victory.

Vote ObiDatti
Vote Labour Party
It's POssible
Stay OBIdient

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Rebirth212: 6:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Good
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by emmabest2000(m): 6:21am On Aug 04, 2022
hasanayomide3:
I love how he didn't elevate the conversation

1 Like

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by kingamaa(m): 6:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Labour party no dey play o

To be obidient na serious matter kwai

Very serious matter

Aso rock no shaking

3 Likes

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Seniorwriter(m): 6:21am On Aug 04, 2022
The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely because we don't want to continue with a medical tourist as president in our leadership position!..Be guided.

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by ekukeku(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2022
As for me I
I no go collect shishi
& My vote will surely go to d best Candidate
Among d three
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Dyke15(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2022
We dey harmonize dey enta Also rock cool

1 Like

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by bestman09(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2022
sad
The political elites are already jittery. They never imagined that this type of revolution will be possible.

3 Likes

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Lemmy123(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2022
Come 2023, I'm pouring my vote for Peter Obi. And no, I am not Igbo

Check my signature below, thank you

4 Likes

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by tuoyoojo(m): 6:23am On Aug 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Biafranodogwu55: 6:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Agbado republic citizens should be outta this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by butterfly777(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Labour Party needa to wake up and start popularising LP more than the full name since it is LP that will be on the balot paper, not Labour Party.
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by cybertron88: 6:28am On Aug 04, 2022
I have never voted in my life. Infact Everytime I register for PVC work takes me away from my location. But next election I must vote. I have transferred my PVC to my current location. On Monday I got a mail that my PVC transfer request has been concluded and my pvc sent for production. We the first time voters accounting for more than 40% of those who will vote next yr will determine d winner. I didn't go through this stress of PVC transfer to vote for agbado or to vote for a Dubai based serial loser. God forbid bat thing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by donbrowser(m): 6:29am On Aug 04, 2022
Lol

I hope those youths have seen this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Walealoba(m): 6:31am On Aug 04, 2022
donbrowser:
Lol

sir please check my signature i need help am dying
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Paulpas: 6:56am On Aug 04, 2022
It's POssible all can become OBIdient
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Realdon1(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2022
We are in for anyhow they want it.
We OBIdients have first eleven team and reserved squad.
Incase if they carry vawulent come meet us.
We will make both online space and street uncomfortable for them.
A.pc and pdp started this attack.
We Nigerians are OBIdient, and they can't stop our collective ideology of making new Nigeria.
Allah will bear us witness that we HV taken the shit enough
We are one family
OBIdient group for Peter OBI

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases / FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust / Ugwuanyi Directs All Chairmen, Deputies, Others To Rellocate To LGAs, Wards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.