Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,902 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode (2103 Views)

Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Hedonistically: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2016
I am a full blooded Igbo man, but the truth is my serum, and I always say my mind.

Olisa Metuh was arrested by Buhari's goons and intimidated - to silence him. It worked. After his ordeal, the spineless fool called Olisa Metuh has been silent like the coward he innately is.

Femi Fani-Kayode was also arrested and intimidated in the same way (or even worse) , but after his release on bail, he seems even more vocal and militant against the obnoxious Buhari/APC government than he was prior to his arrest. He has been a thorn in Buhari's flesh, such that out of sheer frustration, Buhari's EFCC had to concoct phantom charges bothering on a laughable and ridiculous chicken change of N26 million NAIRA against him. The kind of money that unknown riff raff yahoo boys in Lekki spend on frivolities in a few weeks.

What does that indicate? As a certified pro-Jonathan person of Igbo origin, I now realise the limits of tribal sentiments in ascriptions of cowardice and loyalty.

4 Likes

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2016
of course we all know the coward tribe whose coward leader sacrificed 3 million of its population in an egoistic war, only to run away in the heat of battle, disguising like a LovePeddler to ivory coast.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by topsyking: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by topsyking: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2016
that shows you that we yoruba's are not coward.. you can see for yourself from the history of nigeria.. we fought with our blood for this country called nigeria..
do you hear pim from any ibo govnor or politicians even ayim p ayim enter silence mode once jonathan was defeated but the same tribe he marginalized refused to be silenced
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by ozoebuka1(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2016
angry angry
Hedonistically:
I am a full blooded Igbo man, but the truth is my serum, and I always say my mind.

Olisa Metuh was arrested by Buhari's goons and intimidated - to silence him. It worked. After his ordeal, the spineless fool called Olisa Metuh has been silent like the coward he innately is.

Femi Fani-Kayode was also arrested and intimidated in the same way (or even worse) , but after his release on bail, he seems even more vocal and militant against the obnoxious Buhari/APC government than he was prior to his arrest. He has been a thorn in Buhari's flesh, such that out of sheer frustration, Buhari's EFCC had to concoct phantom charges bothering on a laughable and ridiculous chicken change of N26 million NAIRA against him. The kind of money that unknown riff raff yahoo boys in Lekki spend on frivolities in a few weeks.

What does that indicate? As a certified pro-Jonathan person of Igbo origin, I now realise the limits of tribal sentiments in ascriptions of cowardice and loyalty.

I'm so pained that we the modern generation Lack critical and logical thinking...this your post shows the level of your thinking and how shallow it is...only gullible, myopic, and deranged people will believe you are igbo... I don't care about what u wrote up there but my attention was drawn when I saw your sheepish indirect assertions whilst emphasizing you are igbo. angry
Hedonistically:

I'm so pained that we the modern generation Lack critical and logical thinking...this your post shows the level of your thinking and how shallow it is...only gullible, myopic, and deranged people will believe you are igbo... I don't care about what u wrote up there but my attention was drawn when I saw your sheepish indirect assertions whilst emphasizing you are igbo.

3 Likes

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Earth2Metahuman: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2016
You cannot shut Yoruba man up, he would rather die for his beliefs

Why do you think yorubas are still the ones playing opposition right now and at the same time ruling ?

Its easy to shut IBO man up..that's why they are not revelant in Nigerian political arena today.

Just give IBO man money or threaten him .. He will shut up and fall in line..

2 Likes

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by abokibuhari: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2016
We don dash yorubas metuh, hes not fit to be an igbo man
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by ChessEnthusiast: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
You cannot shut Yoruba man up, he would rather die for his believes..

Why do you think yorubas are still the ones playing opposition right now and at the same time ruling ?

Its easy to shut IBO man up..that's why they are not revelant in Nigerian political arena today.

Just give IBO man money or threaten him .. He will shut up and fall in line..

Hahahahaha
What else do you expect from people who used cassava sticks to fight the civil war and also expect their enemy to feed them.

Their bravery is online - within the confines of Nairaland and Egberetv

1 Like

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2016
cowardice is not tribe specific.... it is individual orientated

2 Likes

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by OkoNDOoBo: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2016
We know the real coward re igbos, since the inception of this administration
It is the yoruba PDP branch that have being vocal than others

FFK

Fayose

Aribisala

Odumakin

Adeyanju e.t.c

Igbos re not relevant in nigeria's politics that's why they don't bother to raise eyebrow about it

2 Likes

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Achuwa1(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2016
FFK is a cocaine addict so anytime he takes excess of it he looses control & make alot of noise so we igbos use him to pass messages accross to the govt when he is high thru his wife or don't u see tht he is always on our side when it comes to naija politics.
As for Fayose he is suffering from mentally retard but seasonal behave well so we also use him to fight the govt thru woke coz ekiti is broke & woke uses part of Rivers money to keep him going.
Afonjas are very easy to manipulate,its either u use our plumby & swagacious Igbo girls to get them like in FFK or we bribe them to do the dirty work for us like in Fayose thts why igbos say tht Afonjas are COWARDS.
quote me & river niger water will swallow u

2 Likes

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Hedonistically: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2016
NgcoboP:
cowardice is not tribe specific.... it is individual orientated

That is the whole point of this topic.
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by CSTR2: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Attention seeker.
Mr, I am igbo. What is the relevance of this thread?
Fani kayode has been rendered persona non grata in the SW by his own people, which means he is more or less like a freak of nature there. The default configuration of the afonja people is to worship buhari. Anything else is an anomaly.

2 Likes

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by CSTR2: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2016
Hedonistically:

Attention seeker.
Mr, I am igbo. What is the relevance of this thread?
Fani kayode has been rendered persona non grata in the SW by his own people, which means he is more or less like a freak of nature there. The default configuration of the afonja people is to worship buhari. Anything else is an anomaly.
The way they attack people like fayose and FFK enmass should tell you everything you need to know.
Go and look for something to do instead of opening moronic threads.
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by MyMouth(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2016
Don't worry, by the time ffk is arranged before justice Okon Abang he will go dumb permanently!
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by petrov10: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
olisah metuh is a thieving coward

proudly igbo thou
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Ceenelly(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cowardice is an individual stuff. But Olisah Metuh is a true example of being a coward and selfish individual.
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Igboid: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
The default configuration of the afonja people is to worship buhari. Anything else is an anomaly.

Say no more. Game! Set!! And match!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Igboid: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
OP is Igbo, from Ijebu-Igbo to be precise. grin

1 Like

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by simpleseyi: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hedonistically:

You are wrong, Olisa Metuh has not been silenced. He is still talking. He is begging EFCC that he wants to return 450 million naira which he claimed was money paid for special work done for the ineffectual buffoon. Olisa Metuh has been begging, crying and crawling over the courts, begging that he wants to return his part of the loot. He is not just a coward, he is a nonentity. Thank God for Justice Abang Okon who did not grant Olisa Metuh permission to run away to Oyinbo land like Deizaini Maduekwe.
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Nateben(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Hedonistically: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Igboid:
OP is Igbo, from Ijebu-Igbo to be precise. grin

Lol. Abum onye Igbo karaka. That doesn't change the fact that Olisa Metuh is a coward, and cowardice isn't a tribal attribute as some of us like to believe.
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Ngozi123(f): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
I wouldn't use Fani-Kayode as a good example for anything. He is not a good role model for anyone, let alone an entire tribe. He is two-faced hypocrite who supported PDP and then defected to APC when he saw that PDP's reign was coming to an end. He then returned to PDP, having seen that his influence on APC wouldn't be as effective as the one he had on PDP. He's always been a loudmouth politician but his recent tirades against APC are for purely selfish reasons. He, like most Nigerian politicians, does not care one bit about the average Nigerian and will stifle the futures of 100,000 Nigerian children so that his progeny will be able to inherit a fortune that will last them generations. I'm really disappointed to see so many poor Nigerians supporting people like this undecided.
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
[s]
Hedonistically:

Lol. Abum onye Igbo karaka. That doesn't change the fact that Olisa Metuh is a coward, and cowardice isn't a tribal attribute as some of us like to believe.
[/s]

[b]
It's not anyone who could speak or write Igbo actually is 'IGBO'...

Igbo nwere 'ebu' nwe 'mpu' !! (nwanna, I bu 'mpu' )

That u can yell from here to Gerrico that u are Igbo won't make you Igbo..

Have you heard about the 'Efulefu's' .. They too are Igbos..

Mr man everyone can't be as mad as you, check everything Metu did or said before his arrest, it was completely on his capacity as it represented the position he occupied then as PDP spokesperson..

Metu uptil this second has refused to play any game that Buhari and his criminal agents throws at him..
That to me, made him man enough..

Your narrow mind won't even help you deduce the lies being cooked against ur kind daily by this wicked and demonic Juju worshippers.. That u must open a thread to insult a man old enough to be your own father or even grandfather..

Go back to his (Metu's) history and you would be amazed he never criticised Buhari on individual capacity like FFK did and still doing..

Efulefu!

We can never allow Efulefu'like you submit us to the Afonjas again..
We would rather cut of such a waste as part of our fingers and endure the pain for a life time.. [/b]

1 Like

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Thewrath(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hedonistically:

What do you know,nothing!
The Yorubas are loud mouthed because they haven't fought any war,not even within themselves.
Do you even realize fg has filed fresh charges against ffk?
The identity "Igbo" puts the average igboman in vulnerable situation anywhere in today's Nigeria outside igboland.
You know nothing!
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by SAHACO(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

[b]
It's not anyone who could speak or write Igbo actually is 'IGBO'...

Igbo nwere 'ebu' nwe 'mpu' !! (nwanna, I bu 'mpu' )

That u can yell from here to Gerrico that u are Igbo won't make you Igbo..

Have you heard about the 'Efulefu's' .. They too are Igbos..

Mr man everyone can't be as mad as you, check everything Metu did or said before his arrest, it was completely on his capacity as it represented to position he occupied then in PDP..

Metu uptil this second has refused to play any game that Buhari and his criminal agents throws at him..
That to me, made him man enough..

Your narrow mind won't even help you deduce the lies being cooked against ur kind daily by this wicked and demonic Juju worshippers.. That u must open a thread to insult a man old enough to be your own father or even grandfather..

Go back to it and you would be amazed he never criticised Buhari on individual capacity like FFK did and still doing..

Efulefu!

We can never allow Efulefu'like you submit us to the Afonjas again..
We would rather cut of such a waste as part of our fingers and endure the pain for a life time.. [/b]
GOD bliss YOU my brother, say no more
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Hedonistically: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Almost one year after, Metuh is still quiet and cowed, while Fani-Kayode is still breathing fire into Buhari's yansh. Now tell me who's the coward between them.

1 Like

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by idupaul: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Hedonistically:
Almost one year after, Metuh is still quiet and cowed, while Fani-Kayode is still breathing fire into Buhari's yansh. Now tell me who's the coward between them.

Metuh forced himself to join the party that went to welcome Buhari back from medvac
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Hedonistically: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2017
idupaul:

Metuh forced himself to join the party that went to welcome Buhari back from medvac
You can imagine the coward. In fact, he is even a goatward. Shameless one at that.

1 Like

Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by TheKingIsHere: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2017
This is why I always implore my Igbo friends to stop calling the yorubas cowards because of recent they have displayed cowardice more than the yorubas.

See how all igbo governors have betrayed ipob due to fear.

They should know their enemies and who are their allies.
Re: De-tribalising 'cowardice' : The Difference Between Metuh And Fani-kayode by Danladi7: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Ngozi123:
I wouldn't use Fani-Kayode as a good example for anything. He is not a good role model for anyone, let alone an entire tribe. He is two-faced hypocrite who supported PDP and then defected to APC when he saw that PDP's reign was coming to an end. He then returned to PDP, having seen that his influence on APC wouldn't be as effective as the one he had on PDP. He's always been a loudmouth politician but his recent tirades against APC are for purely selfish reasons. He, like most Nigerian politicians, does not care one bit about the average Nigerian and will stifle the futures of 100,000 Nigerian children so that his progeny will be able to inherit a fortune that will last them generations. I'm really disappointed to see so many poor Nigerians supporting people like this undecided.

but he is only second to nnamdi kanu to igbo now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Rotimi Akeredolu In Comfortable Lead / Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari / The Days Of Kanu Emperor In The East Is Counted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.