Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars (46480 Views)

PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina / Buhari And Merkel Laughing Off Aisha’s BBC Interview (Photos) / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by bayelsaowei(m): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

I am sure I fine pass you. You wan try your luck?
grin
no do oo...I fine die o...

Fine wan kill me... grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

You lack capacity to argue intelligently?
you call your beer parlour post intelligent argument? anyway only fool.s argue... intelligent people discuss in an egalitarian manner.... you wouldn't understand that.. will you?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by donbrowser(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

Prove you're not one by countering my argument. It's not enough shouting "I'm no fool" without proving it.
Pending the time i will reply you, just think about it, are you the one to tell me what a statement mean or not?

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2016
arewafederation:

I have always known Aisha to be pompous and overambitious. Even though I have some reservations about the activities of the cabal, I believe Aisha and her "disenfranchised" soldiers would have done more damages if given the chance; even worse than previous first Ladies....

I can't stop wondering what she hoped to achieve by that interview...
Frustration can make anyone behave irrational even when obvious no light at the end of the tunnel. Surely, PMB will not give in to her because if this. She has done the worst she can and has lost huge respect in the process.

Any damage done to the president? I doubt if much. Those who were with him before now will not be against him because of Aisha's interview.
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2016
NgcoboP:

you call your beer parlour post intelligent argument? anyway only fool.s argue... intelligent people discuss in an egalitarian manner.... you wouldn't understand that.. will you?
It takes a fool to know another one.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by wristbangle: 8:11am On Oct 15, 2016
Ever since the yesterday's media outburst that exposed the arrogant/ineptitude behaviour of aisha and expensive joke from PMB, one will definite observed that the analysis from men on and offline wasn't biased speaking on the derogatory aspect of what Mr president and his wife said on media but the extreme feminists we have in this country who are nothing but future home wreckers are throwing trantum at PMB while solidly backing Aisha for her shameless attitude.

Agreed she spoke the truth but there are some words that should be kept in secret even though your husband is an impulsive and stubborn headed man. What is her aim for such reckless lullaby, Is it coming from personal or emotional aspect or what?

Well for PMB, I hope he puts his house in order before things really gets out of hands. More cracks are now observed in his admin, marriage, et, al which may pave way for more useless lizards to have field day in his life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

It takes a fool to know another one.
obviously hmmm but a Bible study would have enlightened you better. silence makes even a f.ool look like a Wiseman.... learn to practice silence.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2016
wristbangle:
Ever since the yesterday's media outburst that exposed the arrogant/ineptitude behaviour of aisha and expensive joke from PMB, one will definite observed that the analysis from men on and offline wasn't biased speaking on the derogatory effect of what Mr president and his wife said on media but the extreme feminists we have in this country who are nothing but future home wreckers are throwing trantum at PMB while solidly backing Aisha for her shameless attitude.

Agreed she spoke the truth but there are some words that should be kept in secret even though your husband is an impulsive and stubborn headed man. What is her aim for such reckless lullaby, Is it coming from personal or emotional aspect or what?

Well for PMB, I hope he puts his house in order before things really gets out of hands. More cracks are now observed in his admin, marriage, et, al which may pave way for more useless lizards to have field day in his life.

marriage is not a must. Aisha is an empowered woman who has the right to express herself anyhow she feels...

3 Likes

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Ballmer: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:
The funny thing about you Buhari supporter is that you do not know where to drawn the line BTW stupidity or inanity. How does a president showing gross disdain to his wife accord him more respect ?

Every single point without leaving any out is exactly how not to act as a sensible human or president. Let us assume your wife is a political novice who erred by the trash of an interview she granted must you as experienced politician rub it on her face by granting another expose to reinforce the dullard you are being called ?

You APC supporters should desist from supporting Buhari senselessly, it is the reason why the economy is where it is after PMB took a year to appoint ministers. Why not follow laid down procedure to arrest judges ? Why chase after the leaders of the NA when you lack the prove to carry the case to a logical conclusion ?

The gross ineptitude being perpetrated by Buhari is unbecoming and he should thread the path of caution which was all the wife was trying to stress in that interview with the BBC. It is pathetic for people of your calibre to come on NL to rubbish whatever dignity is left of Aisha just bcoz she raised genuine concern.

It is even more ludicrous this article is written for all Nigerians and not just wailers to read. We all can not accept to be as stupid senseless and unintelligent as the president as chosen to be. Our brain still functions, your write-up does not stop the realignment which Buhari ineffective action and policies might drive. Only is action and disposition will determine if that will be a favourable or unfavorable to him.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2016
NgcoboP:

obviously hmmm but a Bible study would have enlightened you better. silence makes even a f.ool look like a Wiseman.... learn to practice silence.
You need such advice more.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

You need such advice more.
well it will take you a quadrupled time of your normal thinking process to comprehend what I have said.... take your time boy!

now I take my leave.... to allow you think properly

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2016
[s]
Ballmer:

The funny thing about you Buhari supporter is that you do not know where to drawn the line BTW stupidity or inanity. How does a president showing gross disdain to his wife accord him more respect ?

Every single point without leaving any out is exactly how not to act as a sensible human or president. Let us assume your wife is a political novice who erred by the trash of an interview she granted must you as experienced politician rub it on her face by granting another expose to reinforce the dullard you are being called ?

You APC supporters should desist from supporting Buhari senselessly, it is the reason why the economy is where it is after PMB took a year to appoint ministers. Why not follow laid down procedure to arrest judges ? Why chase after the leaders of the NA when you lack the prove to carry the case to a logical conclusion ?

The gross ineptitude being perpetrated by Buhari is unbecoming and he should thread the path of caution which was all the wife was trying to stress in that interview with the BBC. It is pathetic for people of your calibre to come on NL to rubbish whatever dignity is left of Aisha just bcoz she raised genuine concern.

It is even more ludicrous this article is written for all Nigerians and not just wailers to read. We all can not accept to be as stupid senseless and unintelligent as the president as chosen to be. Our brain still functions, your write-up does not stop the realignment which Buhari ineffective action and policies might drive. Only is action and disposition will determine if that will be a favourable or unfavorable to him.
[/s]
GEJ crashed the economy. Nothing happening now that was not predicted by eminent Economist.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2016
NgcoboP:

well it will take you a quadrupled time of your normal thinking process to comprehend what I have said.... take your time boy!
Empty barrel talking too much trash.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by oxmale: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2016
I wonder how buhari's children will be feeling right now.
Seeing comments from their father.
They Just disgraced themselves...... Too Bad.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2016
NgcoboP:

marriage is not a must. Aisha is an empowered woman who has the right to express herself anyhow she feels...
She shouldn't have married then.

Btw, who empowered her?

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:
Empty barrel talking too much trash.
you have a surname just imagine you are talking to the originator of the surname

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:
She shouldn't have married then.
Btw, who empowered her?
she doesn't need the Buhari name... Buhari needed and still needs her more

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Tunami(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmm, now i know that some people are natural zombie. The funny part is that they even love buhari more than his wife do.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by eph12(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

All that you mentioned has no bearing on her misbehavior. Not every man can be controlled by their wife and Aisha should have known and accepted that.
This couldn't be all you understood from her outburst. True we don't need another Patience but someone or people must take that role of controlling things. Who are those people and what are their interests? This is the message "the woman that belongs to the kitchen" is trying to pass.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2016
I voted Buhari and not some cabals, if we are being robbed off of our mandate, if things are going in the opposite direction and at the nucleus of all the problems/melodrama is a particular sect, we are duty bound at crying out. Buhari for all we care can choose those he feels comfortable with but when we are not getting results from the same set of people, we need to call the attention of the President.

The cabals are the worst of the administration, they cage Mr President and isolate him from the happenings in the country. They use the instrumentality of the state to fight/suppress dissenting voices, ministers are not given free hand to operate. Kyari, a lackey in economic matters must give a nod before Buhari can support any fiscal or monetary policy put forward by Adeosun and Emefiele. Daura makes it seem to Buhari that those that worked for his victory(Nigerians) don't matter again. It's from one untold hardship to the other.

The above I think is the crux of Aisha's frustration. It is hypocrisy and lack of regards for your wife, if you don't want her involvement in governance maybe because she's corrupt, what about Kyari, a known corrupt face which unfortunately is the face of your administration?

History will not be kind to Buhari if he fails to set Nigeria on the path of economic prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2016
eph12:

This couldn't be all you understood from her outburst. True we don't need another Patience but someone or people must take that role of controlling things. Who are those people and what are their interests? This is the message "the woman that belongs to the kitchen" is trying to pass.
And who knows a woman better than her husband of 27 years?
If anything, Aisha's interview has revealed to us what PMB had long known about her. Her desperation for power speaks volume. Call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2016
Tunami:
Hmmm, now i know that some people are natural zombie. The funny part is that they even love buhari more than his wife do.
Just as some are as daft, senseless and idiotic more than wailing bigots. They love Aisha more than Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 8:33am On Oct 15, 2016
NgcoboP:

she doesn't need the Buhari name... Buhari needed and still needs her more
Tell me you're joking.

Until her husband became president, she was a NOBODY. That tells us who needs who. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by wristbangle: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2016
NgcoboP:

I don't have time exchanging words with a feminist. What she said is right but she channelled it in the wrong place.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by otr1(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2016
While I don't want another PEJ in this administration, I believe we can not just wish away everything she said and pretend it's coming from a woman seeking attention and influence.
I think the President has personal problem with his wife, because the Buhari I know is not capable of resisting a woman's influence ( majority of men are not capable of it).
Let's be honest with ourselves. It's almost impossible to keep our women our of our businesses...completely. And if the President is not listening to his wife at all while allowing his nephew to control his government, this calls for concern.
I want this government to succeed but it seems the President is surrounded by people who can't help him achieve the desired results. It's time he changed his company...people who believe in his course, not those who didn't even bother to register as voters.
I like the President as a person and was damn sure that he would rule Nigeria again even before 2011 general election, but we should not deceive ourselves, if things continue like this, Nigeria will not remain in one piece before the end of his term in 2019 or 2023...but I don't think he can help it

3 Likes

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by eph12(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

And who knows a woman better than her husband of 27 years?
If anything, Aisha's interview has revealed to us what PMB had long known about her. Her desperation for power speaks volume. Call a spade a spade.
And you deduced from Aisha and or Buhari's interview what Buhari has always known about her? Seems I skipped the part where Buhari said his wife has always been hungry for power. This gives new meaning to someone that contested for a position 4 times in 12 years.

Buhari is first a family man before a president. After all this he will leave that seat and go back to his family. If someone tells me my wife is only useful in the bedroom and kitchen I can fight that person. If he does not believe he shares the same ideology with his wife and she does not understand his dream after all these years then this is deeper than we know

3 Likes

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by modath(f): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2016
fiizznation:
Passing shot, may God continue to bless you for this wonderful piece. I careless about what disgruntled elements on this forum have been saying or will eventually say, but what people like you, modath, seunmsg, omenka, fulanimafia, quota system etc say is something I take very serious and with great concern. I even thought I was the only person who finds Aisha's outburst very disgusting and ludicrous, but thank God am not alone on this.

I'm still bemused by that silly woman's arrogancy and outright pompousness. Like seriously!!! Who the hell does she thinks she is? A president, your husband have to consult you before he makes his appointments? Aisha is very silly and I hope buhari will tame the nonentity once and for all.

Buhari knows the woman very well and that's the main reason he never wanted the office of the 1st lady in the first place. Now that she has achieved her stupid goal, what will be next for her? Can you believe that what she did was so big that local televisions and newspapers over here are carrying the news. Funny indeed.

Anyway, Mrs modath, you haven't made any comment regarding this buhari/Aisha saga. I'm looking forward to read your comment.

Neither of Bubu nor Aisha did right, Aisha is a woman scorned and reacted the way most embittered women do, not caring the effects of their acts... She is a wife from the north, she knows how things roll, she knows her husband would not allow "over do" (+Zahra too) but thought she could bend him, seeing it wasn't going to happen, she lashed out...

Bubu on his part is the president of Nigeria and not just "Aisha's" husband & should have put the usual candour of his in check!! He didn't think things through at all and he ought to apologise to "Nigerian women & girls" because he is a leader who should care about the import of his words...

Garba Shehu should put a lid on it, Buhari wasn't joking and we all know it...

*P.S, I didn't comment yesterday cos of 2 reasons,

1. I had a full day

2. I don't respond when "instigators" keep flooding my mention for response/opinion, I do not owe anyone of them explanation, so they can keep stewing & wailing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by ZelibeKristien: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2016
crixtex:
Women will always be women! !!

Although she spoke the truth, buh she was used by selfish greedy politicians who feel pained dey are lost out.....

Now the President will get angrier and send EFcc and Dss after them...

I am just waiting for d day to come and see supporters carry out placards.... grin

How far?
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Ballmer: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
GEJ crashed the economy. Nothing happening now that was not predicted by eminent Economist.

I chose to believe that you are wiser than what you have written. If Jonathan crashed the economy please what did Abacha, Abdul Salam n co did yet Obasanjo was able to seek debt relief and sustain the economy while countries such as Spain Greece n co went into recession.

These are attributes clearly lacking in Buhari. The foresight to understand mopping up the money in circulation with the TSA will have strenuous effective on the economy. His ridiculous foreign exchange policies, outrageous custom tariff and most essential Buhari uninformed decision to war-war in the Niger-Delta are essentially what crippled the economy and not Jonathan phenomenal plundering of the treasury.

Every Nigerian president from Babangida to Jonathan plundered the treasury in about equal measure and this never brought the economy to it's knee as we are experiencing with Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 15, 2016
No one is against aisha buhari and no one is supporting buhari.
This is what I think..
The woman is supposed to hide the shame of her husband in public.. No matter how displeased she is.
Okay what good has this produced now.. Nothing.
Does she now expect buhari to listen to her.
Will Only make him to be at loggerheads with her.

I don't like apc neither have I ever supported buhari but will always stand for what I think is right.

Buhari too bleeped up by saying he's wife belongs to the kitchen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by tolor: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2016
fiizznation:
Frustration is an understatement. Maybe Aisha want to overthrow her husband in some kind of 'coup' or something like that. I was discussing this Aisha drama with my wife some hours ago, and the woman was all supportive of Aisha. Funny. I just had to tell her I don't like overambitious women and the woman began to foam in the mouth.

If people will call a spade what it is, seriously overambitious women like Aisha are no good for a man, especially a man with so much power and influence.
you know, different people have given different interpretations to this unfolding drama which I think to an extent is a reflection of who they are as a person but I tend to see this in a different light. This is in reference to what your wife said.

Don't you think that this could be some kind of launch-pad for northern muslim women feminist uprising?

You know people look up to certain persons in the society as examples and models just as southern ladies look up to the likes of Chimamanda and co. what do you think?
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Tunami(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

Just as some are as daft, senseless and idiotic more than wailing bigots. They love Aisha more than Buhari.
and i did'nt remember telling any motherfurker that i love Aisha more than Buhari. Learn how to use ur number 6 when reasoning. Don't mention me again cos i won't reply you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo And His Children / Buhari Address To The Nation. / President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.