Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts (8107 Views)

This Nigerian Artist’s Artworks Are So Realistic It’s Hard To Believe / Check Out These Stunning Artworks By My Kid Bro / Artworks By A Nairalander, Kebi Arts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by gangwolf(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sard:
@op... You're really talented. I'm wowed. Get yourself onto social media and you'll get the exposure you need from there.

This forum is gone to the dogs already. You'll have to plead for weeks before an artistic or even educative thread can make front-page. But a "breast-revealing", " yeyebrity tagged " or "snake killing" thread will not have up to 4 comments before it would be moved to the front-page. However, that's what many Nigerians want; the comments/views of those useless threads prove it.
I don vex talk too much sef!
You said it all
Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by Zedoo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Uniquexty:
Are you married?

Omo this is serious already o.

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by Uniquexty(f): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Zedoo:

Omo this is serious already o.
Abi? I will make sure to invite you when the time comes. #Tongue out

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by NnadiArts: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thanx to every one viewing I really appreciate!!

Its art or NOTHING for me....

In the meantime also checkout my guy Zedoo's artworks here ➡

www-nairaland-com/3173321/must-see-art-works-zed?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://http-www-nairaland-com/3173321/must-see-art-works-zed?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfr8tlytf6opPGjU

#OneForce #ArtAlert #More to come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by NnadiArts: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Well...nightcrawling....
Darkroom..alone with my workstation....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by Zedoo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Uniquexty:
Abi? I will make sure to invite you when the time comes. #Tongue out

Sure. With BIG IRON SPOON like "Wey the rice"

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by Hydrog3n(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
This is beautiful, A4 portrate drawings take hours to complete,talk more of this Dimension, this diserve to be in front page

Cc; Seun , Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by Slimszy: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2016
Wow.... Astonished... You are too dope bro...God bless your fingers

3 Likes

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by NevetsIbot(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Uniquexty:
Are you married?
lol... Ihave died of laughter

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by gangwolf(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hydrog3n:
This is beautiful, A4 portrate drawings take hours to complete,talk more of this Dimension, this diserve to be in front page

Cc; Seun , Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by NnadiArts: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Happy Sunday...
Hope you had a good day....
#ArtAlert!

Enjoy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by gangwolf(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
NnadiArts:
Happy Sunday... Hope you had a good day.... #ArtAlert!
Enjoy..
Wow
Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by princeakins(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Woewwwww.. ur paintings r stuning

I'm really impressed..

Check ma NL profile pix, dts wah i want u to work on.
@NnadiArts

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by flowe247(f): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
nice one boss

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by NnadiArts: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
princeakins:
Woewwwww.. ur paintings r stuning

I'm really impressed..

Check ma NL profile pix, dts wah i want u to work on.
@NnadiArts

Ok. Seen WhatsApp my number up there for discussion.
Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by NevetsIbot(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
People like this just make me wanna quit art o.... Fear dey catch me to post my works o.

Chei. See raw talent

2 Likes

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by NnadiArts: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hey people merry Christmas and happy new year....
Thanks for the support. The calls and words of encouragement....i really appreciate...
Here we go.
#commission
#portrait
#hyperrealism
#african
#judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
isnt that the speaker of delta state?

Trademark gap teeth...

You and Zedoo are like Caravaggio and Gentileschi...

That gal with her hand almost to her ears and the full red lips
....i like her.

If u guys need a portfolio website or platform, i can do it for you guys at no charge....

Your works give joy really....

2 Likes

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sometimes ur works givee me goose pimples.

I will like to have my self, atop a horse, a gothic setting and in surrealist colors, how can that happen?

2 Likes

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by Zedoo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
kazuna:
isnt that the speaker of delta state?

Trademark gap teeth...

You and Zedoo are like Caravaggio and Gentileschi...

That gal with her hand almost to her ears and the full red lips
....i like her.

If u guys need a portfolio website or platform, i can do it for you guys at no charge....

Your works give joy really....

Wow. Bless boss...really?? Wow...honoured baba..
Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by MexicanWolf: 5:20am On Dec 24, 2016
You can see and buy his works in wattcentral online art gallery. This is the link - http://wattcentral.com/art-gallery

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by MexicanWolf: 5:33am On Dec 31, 2016
Wattcentral Online Art Gallery is where you can buy the best art from some of Nigeria's finest artists.

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2016
Does he do training & how much?

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by MexicanWolf: 7:32am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year everyone. A life without art is a poor life Indeed. He will get back to you @fluxmind.

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2017
MexicanWolf:
Happy New Year everyone. A life without art is a poor life Indeed. He will get back to you

Aite thanks

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by MexicanWolf: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone. Please visit http://wattcentral.com/art-gallery and buy fantastic artworks from Nigeria's finest artists.
Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by MexicanWolf: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
We have added new works. Do check them out at http://wattcentral.com/art-gallery.

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by naijatoonz: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
This is insanely dope man. More power mate.

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by MexicanWolf: 6:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Don't forget to check out the his latest works on Wattcentral online art gallery. You'll definitely find something you love.
Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by MexicanWolf: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Happy weekend everyone. Seen any of his works you like in our online gallery? You get 10% discount on your first order. Visit this link to get started. http://wattcentral.com/art-gallery/index.php?route=product/search&search=Ikechukwu%20nnadi
Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by MexicanWolf: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Art is timeless and boundless. A work of art properly made can last forever. Order a hyperrealistic portrait from NnadiArts for your loved ones this Valentine season. Visit http://wattcentral.com/art-gallery to order.

Re: MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts by MexicanWolf: 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Gift your loved one a hyperrealistic portrait this Valentine season. You will thank us later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures Of Lions Hunting!!! / Romarox Tourism 2019 Photo Competition To Reward Photographers With Car, N3.5M / Aerial Filming And Photography in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.