Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview (49152 Views)

Buhari And Merkel Laughing Off Aisha’s BBC Interview (Photos) / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by OCHOdee(f): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Foolish people. Arrest her for what For voicing her mind?

This sheik needs a thorough beating angry undecided

I wonder ooo...violence just dey their blood undecided
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Justiceleague1: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

haba! Make una see riliwanu o grin
Dem go catch u for mosque o... grin
Na joke o..
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Rilwayne001: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Justiceleague1:

haba! Make una see riliwanu o grin
Dem go catch u for mosque o... grin
Na joke o..

I'm in Southwest tongue tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by BossKratos: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin
Rilwayne001:

No...no...no.....beating is given to children or wayward animals....

Now for a confirmed rag headed, confused, child _fucking wayward beast such as this bastard of a shiek?... He deserves a SUPERB WOZING!

2 Likes

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Esetim(f): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Why does the sheik think she is being influenced? The woman just spoke her mind and what she has observed. It is left for posterity to judge all involved.
Meanwhile, it seems the northern leaders don't know that their words should be guided, i read about the other girl that was abducted and married by the Emir of Katsina and the response of the emirate. It was really mind boggling that a respected council of elders will openly support such an anomaly.
This country needs serious help!

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Charly68: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
This bunch of religious fanatics want to ridicule our corporate intelligence. Nonsense.. So Aisha should be arrested fir airing out her views on governance , Can you imagine the height of religious slavery.
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by 3ses(f): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmmm!
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Justiceleague1: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
ipods are the problem of nigeria, blowing-up unserious issues. just to spite the govt,
so firefire is now the sheik?
If ipob na naija problem,why nø support them to secede? grin

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by linusbnn(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
finalboss1:
she's dumb ...

You are the most dumb

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by buffalowings: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
I fear Islam clerics

And the mind-boggling thing is that their followers hold on to their word however riridiculous it sounds..
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by buffalowings: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bugatie:
How funny can we get as a country,

Arrest her on what basis,

Oh send the DSS to arrest and force her into the kitchen, lmao grin

See this one

Na the other room nau grin
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by papiwyte(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yes she is Islamically wrong.....
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by henrybomb(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
I tire ooo for expressing her view,where is the freedom of speech in this country
Bugatie:

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by linusbnn(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
kahal29:
Aisha you see your life... A wise woman knows how to get what she wants from her husband without going public. Either through prayer and supplication or the use of your God Given feminine power or even using people your husband listens to.. .. Just Press the right buttons and he will bow. It's a pity that after 27yrs of marriage you have just shown to the world that you don't have control of your husband. You need to examine your life. Besides I don't think you know the full implication of what you have done nor the psychological damage you have done to your husband of 27 years. PMB your hubby will be like.... E to Brute.. ... Even you Aisha

The woman has only shown the world that whatever is happening in this present dispensation has nothing to do with her,probably becos she knows she can do even better than her dumb hubby who refuse his wife little advice
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by swiperthefox: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sirrexninefour:
Jeez!

This is the most craziest thing I've ever heard!

Let's watch the Daura Secret Service apprehend and prosecute Her Excellency even without any culpable offence save for airing her view, and the plight of her own people ~ Nigerians!

Kai!!!!
I am sure if she wasn't the First Lady she would've been arrested based on trumped up charges. Case in point FFK.

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by NairaMaster1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bugatie:

It's haram for a woman to go outside compound. PMB should impose Ba shiga in line with sharia law to keep Aisha permanently in the other room
grin
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by jossy4joseph(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Make them arrest First lady...u high abi?
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Fidelismaria: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
undecided

Stupid muslims leaders they re d cause of all d violence engulfing d north yet they will come to the press and open dere yeye mouth nd start saying islam is peace

They all deserved to be round up nd burned

Islam is evil

Say no to islamization

1 Like

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Babacele: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Progressive01:
Aisha should have known better. I was against her joining issues with Fayose on twitter and certainly not in support of this as well.

This is POLITICS! You don't give your enemies the ammo with which to attack you- you kill and bury them for good (politically).
I don't think so sir. Her silence would have been far deadlier . Why didn't PEJ 'support' when Dasuki n IBB had hijicked the government earn GEJ a second term? Aisha is trying to save the situation and millions of Nigerians would appreciate her n by extension renew their love for PMB .
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by calabardick(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
focus7:
my brother is only an irresponsible man that takes pleasure in disgracing his wife in public. All those Islamic morons will not caution the dullard of a president to other they want to crucify the innocent woman for crying from the frustration she's facing with the dictator at home.

I am married man, unlike those who are not married here on Nairaland and are supporting Buhari mindedness.

That interview shows that Buhari is running a divided home, there's no agreement between the daura monk and his wife

See the monk in Germany shaking a woman's hand, I wonder if he met her in the kitchen

Clueless religion

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by excel101(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Na waoh
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by excel101(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
I don't see any sense in what the Sheik Ismail has said, how on earth in Nigeria do you expect an opposition to be using the first Lady against the president(her husband). Such alterations can only cause violence in the Northern region, cos that's their mentality. The Northern Muslim always ascribe violence to everything, even in this case of an husband and wife.
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by UltraSphinx(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bugatie:

Arrest her for absconding from her duty posts, the kitchen and the room
"the other room" to be precise
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
the man is passingshot mentor undecided undecided
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by ASL33: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Make this no cause riot ooh. This one wey sheik don carry the matter for head like galla inside mosque.

Now I fear for Aisha life. Make she chop asylum where ever she day. Nigeria go hot for am when the emperor is back.
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by bigtt76(f): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2016

Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by princefaculty(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
"...some elementes using the first lady" that's lame and funny
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by codedguy1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Don't know why people are condemning this shiek. He and bubu probably have the same mentality.

I think Aisha going public was wrong. The way bubu have responded is also not palatable, so where do we start from.

Let's see how Aisha will fare when she comes back. Or is she back already.
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by Chibuhealth(f): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
kahal29:
Aisha you see your life... A wise woman knows how to get what she wants from her husband without going public. Either through prayer and supplication or the use of your God Given feminine power or even using people your husband listens to.. .. Just Press the right buttons and he will bow. It's a pity that after 27yrs of marriage you have just shown to the world that you don't have control of your husband. You need to examine your life. Besides I don't think you know the full implication of what you have done nor the psychological damage you have done to your husband of 27 years. PMB your hubby will be like.... E to Brute.. ... Even you Aisha
i wish she is reading it but all d same, MB wasted
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by thunderbabs: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Arrest her? What kind of pple are leaders ds days sef? Arrest her for what? For voicing her opinion as a Nigerian abi u think u r in a Sharia country ni...

That Sheikh needs to be arrested for poor thinking.
Re: Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview by makazona(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chinakwe was arrested and charged to court for similar reason (for actions capable of threatening peace).

Now, the sheikh is suggesting same punishment for "a whole" first lady?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers / Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States? / EndSARS Protest: RRS Removes Blockades Mounted By Hoodlums In Oshodi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.