Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter (44738 Views)

Where Is Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari? - BBC / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by tosin400: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4355193_aisha1_jpeg7b8a869bf1474a3a4f585025e97bad9e

Many Nigerians are reacting to the controversial interview Aisha Buhari granted BBC Hausa recently where she spoke against some of the members of her husband's cabinet. While some Nigerians applaud her honesty, others suggested that she shouldn't have made her opinion public.

See reactions below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/14/nigerian-twitter-reacts-to-aisha-buharis-controversial-bbc-interview/

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by izzou(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
[size=14pt]Deputy president and Assistant Vice president? [/size]

This got me rolling

grin grin grin

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by sosodevf(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
So what has that got to do with the plenty noise making?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by richidinho(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Whr @thou oh zombie!

Why are you guys hiding since morning?

But trust me, you must chay chom chin

Hungerbad, madridguy, sarrki, Ngeneukwuenu you guys are always FTC in patience Jonathan thread, what has gone wrong pls?

grin grin grin grin

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by magicminister: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Some Nigerians can never be happy.
The action of this woman made me have a whole new respect for her.
The people massively voted for Buhari all over the country except in the east where a couple of thousands still voted for him. He needs to become the president of Nigeria and stop being the president of Apc and west Germany.

265 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by JesusmyGod1: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by veekid(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari yaff hurt this woman indoor; so the only way to make buhari pay for his deeds was vomiting all those

#MyOpinion

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Memphis357(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
This government sef. And to think that we've just about seen the worst of governance with the last regime and now this. Nigeria is done for.
Make Angel blow the trumpet already.
Ayam tiyad!!!!!!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by SammieLowkey(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
@ d poster above me.. Blow which trumpet? I neva marry oo. If u really taya 4 naija relocate to Zimbabwe abeg

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by princefaculty(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ok. She's said it all and it's the fact but won't be surprised if it's a ploy to distract Nigerians' attention from the DSS vs judges scandal.
Nigerians are watching

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by amuokuko: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha buhari, the 1st lady even tire for this kind administration...

I dont blame her, Nah the Afonjas wey elect the Remote controlled cow..

BBC nah God i use beg una, make una upload this interview, make the world know watin dey happen for Nigeria..

28 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by nan1: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Madam thank you very much for saying the truth at least some unrepentant zombies can now see clearly

i know those zombies will still call her a wailer

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Abeymills(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
I really salute her courage she is indeed brave afterall

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by kennyblaze007(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Everyday na one drama to another....hmm

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by reganthony: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
I tire o..they turned the country to nollywood

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided

Hate her or love her, but she was right on many points.

Whether she should have discussed her concerns privately with her husband or gone on air to bare her mind is debatable.

Nigerians are as quick to rally round a person as they are quick to desert.

If things continue like this, APC shouldn't waste their time presenting a presidential candidate for 2019.

After what we are going through, i would rather vote a donkey in 2019.

"Change" my a$$. angry

25 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by hungryboy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
E be like say
Aisha Buhari don follow us sabi new price of a bag of rice oh?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by sammyj: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
The First Lady is on point and should be commended for coming out to say this despite all the odds against her. PMB should know that all promises must be fulfilled ahead of 2019 otherwise we are watching in 5D camera!!! cool cool tongue

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Wizzyblack3(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Has Aishat purchase the Wailer's form?
Zombies would be like, this is the work of the opposition. They paid BBC to do this.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by WhoDeyThere(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by johnstar(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kk
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Millz404(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Truth of the matter is everybody is tired with buhari.... Case closed

There is no wailers or zombies with regards to that...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by EWAagoyin(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha came from a wealthy home, her brothers are also super rich (not politicians).... she has nothing to loose atall her mind no dey aso rock money dats u all always see her and her children wearing expensive things .... mamman daura and abba kyari are just like the forbidden fruit eve gave adam, nothing good can ever comes out of them except hardship and badluck.... i always say kemi is not allowed to do what she has in mind she been controlled same to all the ministers.. Buhari is a huge dissapointment to everyone including his wife.

41 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
she said the plain truth.

Even an insane man knows bubu has lost it, how do we explain the sudden surge of the economic downwards.

It shows the incompetence of the people in power.

I wonder the work of the cbn governor, and the minister of finance, yet we are in this mess.

Most minister are truly a definition of square peg, in round hole..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Mccullum: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Why Nigerians reads meaning to all statement of VIPs simply because their utterances use an instrument of critics or what?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Bugatie(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nigerians like "reacting" ehh... All they need is a spark and everyone starts talking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by seXytOhbAd(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
As Nigerians, we need to ask ourselves one important question. Who's fooling who?
This is a Woman who sleeps beside her husband every night. She obviously briefed him before going on that radio show and THEY are using this as an Avenue to cut down party influence while building support among the Northern elite. Regardless, we don't give a sh! t. Nigeria deserves a leader who is willing to accept responsibility and unify the country.

God bless Nigeria, God bless Nairaland, God bless our president(even though he no dey try sha).

A first lady is meant to be seen, and not heard (unless she is a very educated person like Michelle, Hillary or a comedian like Patience). Damn I miss the Jonathans.
Today is a special day. Please click like for The Jonathans .

55 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Which way Nigeria?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Shouldn’t Rush To Embrace Nigerian Election Results —US Senator Jim Risch / Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants / FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.