Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Fashola's Voice Call As Reply To Text Message On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's Voice Call As Reply To Text Message On Social Media (401 Views)

"Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today / Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashola's Voice Call As Reply To Text Message On Social Media by Freegift75: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2016
The link below is the reply from Minister of Works & Power, Babatunde fashola to a text message sent to him via social media.

The 4:45mins recorded audio by a concern Nigerian complained about the gridlock at Arepo side caused by Juliu Begger as a result of the rehabilitation going on the road.

Fashola showed an exemplary style of leadership by calling the direct phone line of the gentle man who sent the text message.

The Minister tried on his path to convince the complainer with some analytical explanations. In his word, "...we just have to endure unless we want Julius Berger to stop work. Try to reschedule your self. I rescheduled my self while I will be coming from Mainland to Alausa as Governor. I understand your concerns because I have passed through it.."

It was a very nice interaction that ended well.

Listen to the audio

Re: Fashola's Voice Call As Reply To Text Message On Social Media by limeta(f): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Am not buying anything APC

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Clerics To Pray For Nigeria / Nigeria Mega Cities Divided In An Equitable Manner / Kidnapped Sokoto State Official And His Family Members Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.