Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

"Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) (32748 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by surejamz: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2018
The Senator, Ben Bruce, via his twitter handle, shared the text message he received anonymously(right) and wrote

''Received these texts from an unknown number. With what has been happening in Nigeria in the last few years, and with the fact that I don’t move about with security, let me use this medium to alert Nigerians and the international community of a possible threat to my life''.

https://surejamz.com/2018/01/25/ben-bruce-raises-alarm-receiving-threat-message-alleging-herdsmen-planning-attack/

3 Likes

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by ChangetheChange: 8:06am On Jan 25, 2018
grin grin grin

No more freedom of speech in this country

Buhari is a terrorist

Fulani herdsmen are terrorists

196 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by stefanweeks: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2018
Let him do the needful at the police station instead of twitter

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Warship: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2018
stefanweeks:

Police will hide the information.

He has done the right thing.

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by sinkhole: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2018
stefanweeks:
Police?
He will die before we know what actually happened and that is if we really get to know what actually happened from the police!

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Ermacc: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2018
what happens when a carpenter is given a private jet to fly.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by stefanweeks: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2018
sinkhole:

Police?
He will die before we know what actually happened and that is if we really get to know what actually happened from the police!
he

Lets face it

He still needs to report there

then let it be that the police did not do their work

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Intelligent man.report to the police and they will sweep it under the carpet.these northern mumus actually believe this country is theirs so,the probe,arrest,attack and murder whoever challenges them with their weapon(voice)..intelligent Nigerians who want peace have already started making plans to vote them out comes 2019 while,the mugus are still defending them with their online rants.
Buhari is not the president but THE CABAL,they dictate for him.pathetic

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Nnamdi KANU was a lone ranger in the wilderness warning about the activities herdsmen but we turned deaf ears

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by sinkhole: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2018
stefanweeks:
he

Lets face it

I am sure he will report at the police, but it is good he has also made it known to the world.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2018
With the spate of insecurity in our land, I think I need a .44 Caliber Magnum

16 Likes

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Alexgeneration(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2018
The common sense senator is giving the herdsmen some common sense but they have decided to attack him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2018
attention seeker..How did they get it number?

wha number did they use?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2018
surejamz:
The Senator, Ben Bruce, via his twitter handle, shared the text message he received anonymously(right) and wrote

''Received these texts from an unknown number. With what has been happening in Nigeria in the last few years, and with the fact that I don’t move about with security, let me use this medium to alert Nigerians and the international community of a possible threat to my life''.

https://surejamz.com/2018/01/25/ben-bruce-raises-alarm-receiving-threat-message-alleging-herdsmen-planning-attack/

Attention seeker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Snow02: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2018
those people they have killed didn't receive any text before the attack so I don't believe it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2018
stefanweeks:
he

Lets face it

NPF get work? They serve the rich and rob the poor.

2 Likes

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Please God bring an end to these blood suckers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2018
What do this people take us for??

i just dont understand.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by pol23: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Naija.
Even though this seems fabricated...
But in a country without security,people runs when they see house fly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by easyfem(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Like seriously ?
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by firo08(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2018
Thunder fire buhari

5 Likes

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by ezebunafo(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2018
I am sure someone is pulling a prank on him,trust nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2018
Ben allow them attack you joo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2018
Expect more Fulani attacks in the wake of Obasanjos letter , If Buhari can't have his way then Fulani militia will definitely move to make Nigeria ungovernable till our military decides to live up to expectations and crush them

2 Likes

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by chiedu7: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2018
After the attack on Oiu Falae; nobody should discard this warning.

As the South prospers in Oil, Education and Human Resources.

The North Prospers in violence and bloodshed.

So I beg no disregard this warning.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by leo2020: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2018
This is so lame and ridiculous. I thought this Bruce had sense!!

2 Likes

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Eberex(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2018
Snow02:
those people they have killed didn't receive any text before the attack so I don't believe it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by kazzy4u(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2018
y dis Fulani killing innocent soul. politicians dey Dem no kill go kill Dem. nah pple way no do anything nah Dem dey kill.. mak Dem kill all dis politicians self Mayb we no go hppy small
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by deafeyez: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2018
grin
According to FG,
IPob = Terrorist though without gun
Herdsmen = Peace Corps though with sophisticated weapons.
Hai Nigeria is finished.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Godjone(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2018
Ghana has already dealt a deadly blow on herdsmen over there and they are safe now as we are talking. but because of the useless country will find ourselves, the herders are everywhere clutching their ak47 kalishnov rifles and killing innocent people with reckless abandon.

May God punish this regime

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh / The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / Natasha Akpoti Praises US For Visa Ban On "Riggers Of Kogi Election"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.