Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Dear President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear President (419 Views)

Finally! Photo Of Our Dear President Buhari Released / What Really Changed For The Avengers To Have Called Buhari "Dear President?" / My Dear President Buhari, Shame On You - Ayo Sogunro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear President by movmentish(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dear President Buhari and his excellency's "Kitchen" cabinet. Permit me sir to remind you and your kitchen (sorry, meant cabinet. Can't blame me yeah) of what we didn't bargain for when we decided to Change the government.
I for one didn't vote you in so you'd later ask me to change myself, i did that when i decided to brave the elements and the trigger happy security men to vote.
Now what are we getting? Nepotism, Kidnappings, Recession, Inflation, Insurgency (Oh yes, its not been won like you've been made to believe), Unemployment, Hunger, Genocide, Clamp-down on freedom of speech, General cluelessness in policy.
No this wasnt what i voted for and i believe i speak for millions of people (almajiri included) that voted for you. Like your wife warned and you ridiculed, fear the anger of the #15million and we don't all belong to the kitchen... Now that i've finished venting lemme get back to the EPL

(1) (Reply)

Obanikoro Drilled By EFCC Agents / DSS Planted Hard Currency In My House – Justice Ngwuta / 4 Money Habits That Will Leave You Broke - Michael Tobechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.