Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat (52526 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / How Much Will It Cost To Build The Foundation For This 3 Bedroom Bungalow / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Prechy08(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2016
He said Foundation not to build.
My dear it will go far, it depends on the kind of Foundation i.e either a German floor Foundation or just dig Hole and lay blocks german floor is good as it prevent insect or pest invation.
I Am currently moulding blocks for a 4 bedroom all room ensuit. My expenses so far is
66bags of cement = 1104blocks @ #2200 a bag of cement.
A full trip of sand is 13k
I think this should help you, get a building enginer to calculate numbers of block needed.
I also know you will get it a bit cheaper in ekiti this is above mentioned is in IMO state.
Good luck

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Prechy08(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2016
jonescyras:
I'm in my early 20s and a 300L student. Lastweek,I was able to secure a piece of Land (330k, Ekiti state.). Right now,I'm left with (200k). How far can 200k go in Laying the Foundation of a 3 bedroom Flat?

Thanks

He said Foundation not to build.
My dear it will go far, it depends on the kind of Foundation i.e either a German floor Foundation or just dig Hole and lay blocks german floor is good as it prevent insect or pest invation.
I Am currently moulding blocks for a 4 bedroom all room ensuit. My expenses so far is
66bags of cement = 1104blocks @ #2200 a bag of cement.
A full trip of sand is 13k
I think this should help you, get a building enginer to calculate numbers of block needed.
I also know you will get it a bit cheaper in ekiti this is above mentioned is in IMO state.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Odebayo: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2016
First, I commend u for making such a wise decision, why dnt u use the land for agriculture? like planting or livestock farming,I guess dis will help u secure d land and also generate more revenue for u
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by kinswhite(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Call/whatsapp 07067489129
for ur quality building plan/designs or u can request for a guide on how to design ur building urself in pdf format
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by sonety2k(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wishing you all the Best.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by obasivic: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
a piece of land for 330k? In this reccession
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by taiwo198: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Let's see the plan and we give u the accurate blocks to use and any other info needed.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Jcob(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
AlanSugar:

Why 9 inches blocks for a bungalow?

For the foundation and external form work.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by VagileVictor(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
The cost is based on the kind of soil, the location of the property and the kind of design.
These three conditions when properly considered in full details, forecast of the amount will then be made.

The question should have come in to form.

What will it cost to erect a 12ft x 12ft three bedroom flat with toilet each on a firm clay soil at ............
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
——

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by solid3(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Following...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by johnson232: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Darejo:
Op thanks for opening this thread. I'll find it useful too.

I'm about laying the foundation of a 4 bedroom bungalow on my plot of land as well. Please does anyone have an idea about the cost estimate?

I have 370k for a start, I have bought pegs, sand, granite. I have water already as well.
If u have blocks already, you can get a foundation with few trips of filling sand, but if no blocks, then u will have a foundation without any filling sand. no reinforcement or carpenter work o.... just block work.
i assume sand, water and granite is on ground...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by johnson232: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
laideh:
Three bedroom flat: all room ensuit, 1 master bedroom measuring 14ft by 12 ft, spacious living room room, other two rooms measuring 12ft by 12ft.

700 blocks
13 bags of cement
Gravel
Sharp sand.
Bricklayer

All = 260k

I just did mine recently
your analysis is wrong. 13 bags of cement can not lay 700 blocks. talk more of cement for blinding and other things.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by arcnomec(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jcob:
OK, let's spend the 200k!

Granite 15 tons - N60,000

Sharp Sand 20 tons - N48,000

500 pieces of 9 inches block @ N150 each - N75,000.

Then go look for money for 30 bags of cement,
Digging, workmanship and the rest.

Just budget total average of N400k for the foundation on a flat surface dry land.

Did I hear you say 9 inches block.What for? 6 inches solid block will do.Besides you don't just assume the total number of blocks that will form the foundation up till DPC level,he needs an Architectural plan to be able to come up with the numbers of blocks that will be carry till DPC
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bro MMM don pay you shocked
I still dey wait make dem pair me grin
You don try cheesy
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by johnson232: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nicholas007:

my brother 200k will not go far. am in ekiti u can contact me for any enquiry on 08067417582 check this 3 bedroom with small waiting room this project is going on
neat job i must say.
how many trip of granite and sand did u use from the blinding to casting of dpc? i mean for all the substructure work.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
jonescyras:

Thanks, but I dont have 1 in mind.

Op i'd recommend you have a desired floor plan before calculating how much the foundation will cost, do well to contact me for an affordable cost effective 3 bedroom floor plan call or whatsapp on 07061030782
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by sharpsharp: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
laideh:
Three bedroom flat: all room ensuit, 1 master bedroom measuring 14ft by 12 ft, spacious living room room, other two rooms measuring 12ft by 12ft.

700 blocks
13 bags of cement
Gravel
Sharp sand.
Bricklayer

All = 260k

I just did mine recently

Pls am interested in this. Kindly give a detailed breakdown in terms of amount spent on each item you
listed and how u arrived at 260k.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Nicholas007: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
johnson232:

neat job i must say.
how many trip of granite and sand did u use from the blinding to casting of dpc? i mean for all the substructure work.

I bought 20 tons for everything blinding, casting of dpc, linted and casting of soakaway sand 5 trip to linted level
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by johnson232: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nicholas007:

I bought 20 tons for everything blinding, casting of dpc, linted and casting of soakaway sand 5 trip to linted level
Thanks for your response sir. can you be more specific.
the 20tons is for granite or sand?
&
the five trip is for which? thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by gist4kidsblog: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
wink wink wink

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Metobime:
U want to spend everything? What abt cash in hand?
It seems you read Econs abi nah Biz studies.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bro my advice is for you to fence the plot and you continue your studies because your are stilll a student by the time you will be donz your prefrence might change.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by thankgod460(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
with 200k you can do foundation, but oversite concrete will be excluded..... this is very simple... last week I help some one to do his foundation 5bedroom flat.... and I spend almost 200k.... mind you the rooms are standard room.... it require sense of managing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by sharpsharp: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
thankgod460:
with 200k you can do foundation, but oversite concrete will be excluded..... this is very simple... last week I help some one to do his foundation 5bedroom flat.... and I spend almost 200k.... mind you the rooms are standard room.... it require sense of managing

Kindly give a detailed breakdown of how you achieved this. Am interested in such. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Alixe(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
0808 219 1109. Call d QS for cost efficient advice
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by johnson232: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
thankgod460:
my brother please dont mislead people on here.
obviously op just bought a land and there is nothing on ground. only blocks needed for the foundation will almost gulp that 200k. plus with judicious spending setting out & digging... 200k go vanish.... cheesy
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2016
—-
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by 2sexynet: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Odebayo:
First, I commend u for making such a wise decision, why dnt u use the land for agriculture? like planting or livestock farming,I guess dis will help u secure d land and also generate more revenue for u
great idea.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by 2sexynet: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
obasivic:
a piece of land for 330k? In this reccession
lol. At my axis, someone is selling his for 200k per plot. I will buy 2 soon by God's grace. It all depends on location as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neighbours Fight In Akwa-Ibom Because Of N300 Borehole Levy (photos) / How To Calculate Materials Needed For German Floor / These Are Stages Involved In Building A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.