Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television (4542 Views)

Video: Osinbajo Receives A Rousing Welcome In Bayelsa State / VIDEO: Osinbajo Leads Obasanjo, Ukiwe, Others In Epic Ex-nigeria Leaders’ Choir / Unbelievable! Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Caught Doing Something Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by Makweembo: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y00oGBAE7_E

What do people think? It did look like a lie to be honest...
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by dec0four: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Apc and lie...are lyk 5 nd 6

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by PassingShot(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Where is the evidence some commanders of BH were actually released?

It's not enough to say "according to those close to the negotiation, some terrorists were released..."

Who are "those close to the negotiation"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by Thewrath(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

It's not enough to say "according to those close to the negotiation, some terrorists were released..."

Where is the evidence that those are chibok girls and not some random girls?
Only the chibok school can verify that,and it's yet to do so.

18 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by psucc(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

and in your wildest imagination those girls were released on gratis?

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by Firefire(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Here to read Zone-B's comments as seen above and below... ^^^^^^^

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by Makweembo: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

Strong indications have emerged that troops and security personnel involved in the ongoing counter-terrorism campaign against Boko Haram are unhappy with the release of five top Boko Haram commanders, Saturday PUNCH has learnt.

The commanders were said to have been released in exchange for the 21 of the Chibok schoolgirls who regained their freedom on Thursday.

Some security personnel, who confided in one of our correspondents, said that while the return of the girls is worth celebrating, those in the armed services are not pleased with what Nigeria gave in exchange for the girls.

http://punchng.com/chibok-girls-disquiet-military-release-five-boko-haram-commanders/

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by dEastActivist: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

Excuse me for a sec, Are you trying to or about to defend the lies being said by the said VP?

You need anti-zombie syrup ASAP

11 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by uboma(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
It still baffles me that the VP will condescend so low to tell lies just to support his political party.

The VP as we all know is a Pastor and a well learned man.

But why tell lies when it is so obvious??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by PassingShot(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

Excuse me for a sec, Are you trying to or about to defend the lies being said by the said VP?

You need anti-zombie syrup ASAP
Some of you are so empty that to engage in simple logical reasoning is like sitting for a Cambridge exam.
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by dEastActivist: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

Some of you are so empty that to engage in simple logical backward reasoning is like sitting for a Cambridge exam.

That's a backward reasoning and thus the difficulty in achieving Nexus.

I have tried to make that reflect on your immediate post.

Humbly accept the fact that the vp goofed as usual and move on instead of defending the obvious.

I believe that will make you an honourable zombie... smiley

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by Flexherbal(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Politicians !
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by Osyxcel(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
uboma:
It still baffles me that the VP will condescend so low to tell lies just to support his political party.

Show me a politician that doesn't tell lies....

The moment he was picked for that post, I stopped seeing him as a Pastor, but a politician.
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by uboma(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Osyxcel:

The moment he was picked for that post, I stopped seeing him as a pair, but a politician.

I would rather resign honourably than loose my credibility.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by Flexherbal(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
uboma:

I wondered why he could not look straight to the camera while say it.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by PassingShot(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
[s]
dEastActivist:

That's a backward reasoning and thus the difficulty in achieving Nexus.

I have tried to make that reflect on your immediate post.

Humbly accept the fact that the vp goofed as usual and move on instead of defending the obvious.

I believe that will make you an honourable zombie... smiley
[/s]
You've not still told us how the VP goofed. Accepting it is not the problem but you have to prove it first.
**** QED!
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by dEastActivist: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Osyxcel:

The moment he was picked for that post, I stopped seeing him as a pair, but a politician.

Going by what you've said.
Just have it in mind that the people that voted him thinking that he will stand for the truth BC he is a pastor will be highly disappointed.
Quite more embarrassing seeing him still mounting pulpits.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by Osyxcel(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
uboma:

I would rather resign honourably than loose my credibility.

I'd rather not be there at all.

Were you expecting him not to compromise? He's part of the government you know, and yeah, the government tell lies. They always do.
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by Osyxcel(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

Going by what you've said.
Just have it in mind that the people that voted him thinking that he will stand for the truth BC he is a pastor will be highly disappointed.
Quite more embarrassing seeing him still mounting pulpits.

Well, everybody knows politicians tell lies, so this should not be new to them, except they are very gullible.
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by dEastActivist: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
You've not still told us how the VP goofed. Accepting it is not the problem but you have to prove it first.
[b]Failure to do that confirms you as an empty skull. [/b]QED!
I have nothing to prove to you than putting the fact to you that as much as you believed that the rescued chibok girls was real, you also believe the story that a switching must be done as that's the only way to justify the former.

Is only by psycophancy that after believing the chibok girls scandal, you are turning around to justify the goofe made by the VP?

If in a reasonable society the VP would accept he goofed and render an apology for the disappointed masses who are cut up by his previous lies.

At the bolded you are simply with a head which has an empty skull for being a sycophant, a hypocrite and a zombie from west extraction all at the same time.

It must be painful to be you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by uboma(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Osyxcel:

I'd rather not be there at all.

Were you expecting him not to compromise? He's part of the government you know, and yeah, the government tell lies. They always do.

It is pity that the VP has chosen this path for himself.

Before becoming a Politician, he had credibility and was very comfortable.

Why join politics in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by uboma(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
I wondered why he could not look straight to the camera while say it.

He has already lost his credibility.
I wonder if his conscience will allow him to mount the pulpit again....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by dEastActivist: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Osyxcel:

Well, everybody knows politicians tell lies, so this should not be new to them, except they are very gullible.

His case was different sire, he came posing as a pastor to them. Why now calling them gullible?
They will surely feel less of themselves for believing the man.
Now they will now see him as a politician and politician do tell lies.

The man is simply fake and getting it.
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by socialmediaman: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by Osyxcel(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

His case was different sire, he came posing as a pastor to them. Why now calling them gullible?
They will surely feel less of themselves for believing the man.
Now they will now see him as a politician and politician do tell lies.

The man is simply fake and getting it.

That doesn't mean he can't make his contribution to the change mantra.

My point is that people shouldn't expect him to be 100% truthful, but then, I don't think that makes him bad.
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by dEastActivist: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Osyxcel:

My point is that people shouldn't expect him to be 100% truthful, but then, I don't think that makes him bad.

You are being economical with the truth here...

But if eventually you support his lies, I really do not have anything to say to you BC is your life who knows who you might be working for and what you see as bad and good.

Goodluck with your life. #amDone

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by obaloppelujo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
what ever they used in exchange isnt my problem as far as those girls are back.
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by everozone: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lie has become way of life for APC.Every APC member live a lie,from the first to the last man.Having known this,no one should be surprised that the VP was caught lieing.Buhari first lied when he said:'I belong to everbody,I belong to nobody'.APC=LIE.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
I pity pastor OSUNBANDE, sorry, osinbanjo............ Thats what happen when you dine with sharks, lying is part of his office under APC.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by Mujaheeeden: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

The way buhari tied your own zone B

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by akan102: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
ok, now whom do we believe, but wait, is our VP saying BK boys would just handover 21 girls for nothing this his statement dosn't make sense to me

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television by Mujaheeeden: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Osyxcel:

Remember our Vacant Pastor VP is a born again Christian.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute / Wishful Map Of Nigeria - Post Buhari / Anambra Billionaire Emeka Offor & His Wife Meet Bill Gates In USA(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.