Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) (4054 Views)

Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by marvelck: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
If they keep this beautiful sexy girl and #10 million naira and ask you to choose btw her and the 10 million naira, which one will you choose?

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
r u yoking
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by senibo1: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
I'd choose money over her

who beauty epp

2 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
I will use one of the 1k bundles to slap her face angry

nonsense undecided

7 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
I will chose 10 thousand over her. . . ko le help grin

5 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by kkash: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Y asking rhetorical questions?.... angry
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by latenco(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
To God, I go choose #100 instead of u. For dis recession

2 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by Cholls(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
my brother Naira or Dollar?

1 Like

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
I no even like beautiful girls before
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by yarimo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chai I go choose this sexy girl with out thinking twice grin

1 Like

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by dabrightt: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
yarimo:
oku obo wat a pity

2 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by Gofwane(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
blackberlin:
I will chose 10 thousand over her. . . ko le help grin
abeg, chop knuckle my guy. wink

The girl sef go slap me if i chose her over the money.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by yarimo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
dabrightt:
oku obo wat a pity
you well so? you have your opinion and I have my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by DTOBS(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abi I never carry the money leave you there ni? undecided

In other news: To MOD that banned me for a week, hope your BP don go down now? Don't worry, me and you go jam for street and that day you go know say God no get tribal mark.

1 Like

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Gofwane:
abeg, chop knuckle my guy. wink

The girl sef go slap me if i chose her over the money.

Imagine. . . 10 Milla wey go build 4 bedroom bungalow and change go still remain to buy better camry. . . The poster dey find trouble ni. Beautiful girl ko, beautiful buhari ni. . .
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by moiaimi(f): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Later you guys will say girls like money too much
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by sextrovert: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
infact, I will pick N10000 over her..

I will use 1k5 enter Askamaya find one beta Olosho. come keep the remain 8k5.

God punish your beauty.

Who e epp??

3 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
I will choose 10 million and latter use a meager part of it to buy her gifts and take her out to woo her. SHE WILL EVENTUALLY BELONG TO MY KITCHEN, MY ROOM AND THE OTHER ROOM THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED. cheesy

''Fine girl'' my spiky arse. Her beauty will last for but a season. After that it fades away. 10 million will confidently lay the foundation for my future. Unless she is saying I chose her and she goes out there to make me more than 10 million.

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by Teedawg: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
wink[center][/center] kiss I'll get 10 of her kinds with 1mill
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by saintfellow(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
yarimo:
didirin
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by EWAagoyin(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
is she beautiful i didnt know o

1 Like

Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by LoRdCaT(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Are you kidding me? Should this even be up for debate?
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by LoRdCaT(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
OmaniPadmeHum:

I will choose 10 million and latter use a meager part of it to buy her gifts and take her out to woo her. SHE WILL EVENTUALLY BELONG TO MY KITCHEN, MY ROOM AND THE OTHER ROOM THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED. cheesy

''Fine girl'' my spiky arse. Her beauty will last for but a season. After that it fades away. 10 million will confidently lay the foundation for my future. Unless she is saying I chose her and she goes out there to make me more than 10 million.

smiley smiley smiley
Simple question and you are typing an epistle undecided
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by LoRdCaT(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
She is uglee undecided
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by muheewa(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
karashika..pls where the money
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Simple question and you are typing an epistle undecided

''Jesus please take the wheel, i really can't do this on my own. Please save me from this road i am on''[b][/b]

Not minding your business is the cause of your problems. Hearken.
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by firstking01(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Stewpid kweshun....even with 10k, i go for the 10k...dafaq is sheundecided
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by Buho(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
I would collect the 10 million naira na. with that money girls wet fine pass did one go dey beg me sef
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by LoRdCaT(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
OmaniPadmeHum:

''Jesus please take the wheel, i really can't do this on my own. Please save me from this road i am on''[b][/b]

Not minding your business is the cause of your problems. Hearken.
Fool.. I do not have any problem, it's a fvcking song. Make use of your brain dunce. Hearken!
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by AfroMighty(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
why I go choose her for this kind time
Re: Which One Will You Choose Between This Beautiful Girl & #10million (photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
#M.O.B

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Side Beards To Grow?? ? / WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) / What Can I Do To Make Her Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.