Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date (1859 Views)

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by theimmortals(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
I meet this girl last week and we changed contact. we have been talking on phone for like 4 days now finally we saw this evening after much discussion she begged me money to make her hair. I was very surprised......but she agreed to visit me tomorrow.

should just forget about her?

I need your opinion.
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
My brother, communicate with your legs and

FLEE
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by northvietnam(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
do u really like her ? Is her hair really bad? Did she sound genuine when she begged for the money? Can u afford to foot the hair bill?

When u answer these then u should know what to do.
OR

invite her over , show her the money but don't give it to her until u move in heavily on her and grop her by the P**sy like Donald trump...... If she turns u down then no money for her

On a more serious NOTE, i think some girls really belongs to the other room and kitchen cz they got no shame and self respect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by dollyjoy(f): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Assuming she open leg for you today you for open this thread

She need money,you need sex,don't lie tongue.

Dismiss her if you are not game abeg, her language is clear even to the deaf.

Some girls sha.

3 Likes

Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Justycxx(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
In Sean Paul's voice.... That's a woman
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by theimmortals(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
northvietnam:
do u really like her ? Is her hair really bad? Did she sound genuine when she begged for the money? Can u afford to foot the hair bill?

When u answer these then u should know what to do.
OR

invite her over , show her the money but don't give it to her until u move in heavily on her and grop her by the P**sy like Donald trump...... If she turns u down then no money for her

On a more serious NOTE, i think some girls really belongs to the other room and kitchen cz they got no shame and self respect

Honestly speaking her hair was very unkept and she asked sincerely but it still baffles she couldnt wait till our next meeting b4 making any demand.
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by northvietnam(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
theimmortals:

Honestly speaking her hair was very unkept and she asked sincerely but it still baffles she couldnt wait till our next meeting b4 making any demand.

then just trade by barter
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by afeezzezo: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
theimmortals:
I meet this girl last week and we changed contact. we have been talking on phone for like 4 days now finally we saw this evening after much discussion she begged me money to make her hair. I was very surprised......but she agreed to visit me tomorrow.

I need your opinion.

Ok Am Typing.
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
theimmortals:

if u can afford it, give d money to her. Don't allow d sadists we have here pour sand into your garri. She might be testing u sef
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Greenbullet(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
op YOU MUST FHUCK HEIR B4 GIVING HER THE MONEY,WHEN SHE COMES.
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by profstar(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
nma24:
if u can afford it, give d money to her. Don't allow d sadists we have here pour sand into your garri. She might be testing u sef
I think the girl is here on this thread, and she is helping out her own ministry... cheesy
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Leave her hungry ass alone..that's what ama do! on the first date..is she mad grin grin

Na dat kyn woman dey turn billionaire to millionaire grin
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Tobilexy: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
some ladies life can be so pathetic ,they form yet beg.
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Bluezy13(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
theimmortals:

I need your opinion.

How long will keep giving her money for her hair
Personal question

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tobilexy:
some ladies life can be so pathetic ,they form yet beg.
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Assuming she open leg for you today you for open this thread

She need money,you need sex,don't lie tongue.

Dismiss her if you are not game abeg, her language is clear even to the deaf.

Some girls sha.
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
What's her age,17?
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by THEcolorGREEN: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
OP the kinda women u hit determines the level you are in life.

Are u saying you still living lowkey? Orthat broke @ass girls are the best u can do...as a player?

Guy please free the babe.

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by enyanwoke(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Op what is your priority before you approached her.. If it's sex then she beat you to your own game... She knows what you want so she gave you her price tag... Give her the money and get laid shikena

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Originalsly: 1:04am On Oct 16, 2016
theimmortals:

Can't she make her own hair? ...buy her comb. If not...leave her alone. First date... babe ask for money.... then offer to come to your place. Read between the lines... that's strictly business.

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by schumastic(m): 5:03am On Oct 16, 2016
nma24:

really sadists!!! so let's assume you happen to be op sister, would you advice him to give her the money on a firs date and am sure you understand ladies very well, give them the first time and they will think is their right to always ask you for money and if they comes you don't give them, it will tuen to fight..

I can give a lady money if I v n when i want to n it must b something important..sometimes I can be funny and just send her money without her asking cus I know she will need it..this days matured, independent and right thinking ladies are finding something to do so they can pay true bills and less dependent on their loved ones and bf, rather than seating at home watching telemundo, africa magic, Enews or music channel, n expect a guy to work his ass out only to foot their bills..this is the number one reason why guys dump a lady especially if she has nothing more to offer or contribute to the relationship except sex cus they can get it elsewhere (free).

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2016
schumastic:

really sadists!!! so let's assume you happen to be op sister, would you advice him to give her the money on a firs date and am sure you understand ladies very well, give them the first time and they will think is their right to always ask you for money and if they comes you don't give them, it will tuen to fight..

I can give a lady money if I v n when i want to n it must b something important..sometimes I can be funny and just send her money without her asking cus I know she will need it..this days matured, independent and right thinking ladies are finding something to do so they can pay true bills and less dependent on their loved ones and bf, rather than seating at home watching telemundo, africa magic, Enews or music channel, n expect a guy to work his ass out only to foot their bills..this is the number one reason why guys dump a lady especially if she has nothing more to offer or contribute to the relationship except sex cus they can get it elsewhere (free).
You are right. The op knows what works best for him. I seriously don't support begging on a first date... Still can't really wrap my head around the op's gist
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by schumastic(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2016
nma24:
You are right. The op knows what works best for him. I seriously don't support begging on a first date... Still can't really wrap my head around the op's gist

everything depends on the op n what he wants..like there is this female friend of mine years back that I was wooing her close friend, so she was helping me with it.
there was this particular day she needed to call her friend n deliver a message to her but she had no call card and i bought for her without her asking.
next thing, she formed it as a habit to ask for call card anytime she is low on airtime.
I called her on phone one day and gave her a piece of my mind, immediately she said sorry and stop the habit.
till date we still talk like nothing happened and once in a while I send her airtime at my own will without her asking.

so it all depends on how op portray himself, no lady likes a weakly or someone stingy, so let him stand on his ground if he is not cool with her demand and surprise her by giving her money without her asking on a diff day, so she will know he is not stingy but wasn't cool with the way she went about her request.
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2016
schumastic:

everything depends on the op n what he wants..like there is this female friend of mine years back that I was wooing her close friend, so she was helping me with it.
there was this particular day she needed to call her friend n deliver a message to her but she had no call card and i bought for her without her asking.
next thing, she formed it as a habit to ask for call card anytime she is low on airtime.
I called her on phone one day and gave her a piece of my mind, immediately she said sorry and stop the habit.
till date we still talk like nothing happened and once in a while I send her airtime at my own will without her asking.

so it all depends on how op portray himself, no lady likes a weakly or someone stingy, so let him stand on his ground if he is not cool with her demand and surprise her by giving her money without her asking on a diff day, so she will know he is not stingy but wasn't cool with the way she went about her request.
Go to Church
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by sextrovert: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2016
Bros, the answer depends on some variables.

If u just wanna drill the hole, give her a part of it and then balance up with a sweet story. Get ur pussy juice and move on.

If u plan on settling for a relationship, baba u're on a long thing. The babe go chop u and move on.
Re: She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 17, 2016
She's not worth it undecided dump her broke, leachy @$$ cool

(1) (Reply)

No Guy Is Single / Can You Drink From This Water Source? / Children Of Nowadays. Tufiakwa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.