Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress (45839 Views)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by delishpot: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2016
mengho:
She is almost perfect.

Too bad, I will never marry an actress, it's way better to marry a doctor(despite all the microwaved dishes) & night shift.

But they all too annoying, I will rather marry a gamer, a tech geek( soo cool) or just go back to my village & get a wife

Or no marry at all. Lol. See how you dey price wife like fish for tray. Maybe this, maybe that, may be both, maybe none? Abegi, women no dey die follow men tbes days again O. Better settle for the one way you and her get special bond and understanding weds Na lawyer or police. Weda Na cook or Doctor. As long as una dey flow. Bet wetin I dey preach for sef? If you like no marry.
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Princephelar(m): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2016
sirseven:
mr man jst seven days for calamity to befall ur family insha Allah.
You don't have to swear for him, let Allah take care of that. I believe in a patient and graceful God... Don't be mad at him, just correct him to avoid God's wrath...
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by yjgm(m): 7:08am On Oct 17, 2016
She's pathetic at lying. It is the choice of the husband to allow his wife continue acting or ask her to quit. Not kannywood. That's what's obtainable
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Princephelar(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2016
keypad1:
by THE BLOOD OF JESUS I DENOUNCE EVERY CURSE. May every calamity go back to you, your family and your entire generation 100 times. May the 10 plagues of egypt be your portion, i assure you.

Jesus wouldn't do what you did bro. It was never recorded in the bible that Jesus trampled on the Jews believe, he delivered his message gracefully... I as a christian I'm not cool wit your outburst. I quoted the Muslim guy too already. And you will do good by editing your comment. Please. Not an order, itz a plea.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by SAMBARRY: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2016
This girl is obviously still paranoid about that fake a55 kannywood industry. She's so bothered with what they think and feel that she hasn't emotionally broken free from the schakles of their hypocritical anti women traditions.the women are so enslaved that they don't even know they're enslaved. Tufiaaaaa

Thank God I'm not a northerner born into Islam in a rigid Islamic setting. She even cares not to offend them with her dressing like they own her spirit soul and body

Smh. Talking about When a prisoner enjoys her bondage. Even When they open the door for her to be free she would still love the chains holding her down
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Abdulkatcha(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2016
THE SKY IS YOUR LIMIT @RAHMA
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by SAMBARRY: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2016
charix:
While in the international scene the "First Lady" is busy exposing the hypocrisy of the Nigerian presidency, this woman is playing the same though a smaller part in exposing the hypocrisy of the Northern Nigerian film industry.
hence the fear and hatred from kannywood village chauvinist grin
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Hope you are aware that Allah is an Arabic word for GOD almighty.

Who sends if Allah is Dog or God?
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2016
sirseven:
mr man jst seven days for calamity to befall ur family insha Allah.

Shot up and drink camels urine
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by EazyMoh(m): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2016
Naff24:

Tradition/Culture and Religions are seperate things.
Learn how to respect other people's opinions and beliefs, everyone knows that[b] the Hausas has no Culture[/b], hence they took their Religion as their culture, while Yoruba has Tradition and Religions.
Lol @boldened Madam do you even know what culture means? Please consult your dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by abbeydammy(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2016
Haba!!!! Am a christian but I can tell u, u dey CRAZE!!!!!!!
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Raymondreigns(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2016
360xclusive:

Is dat u on ur d.p?
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Raymondreigns(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2016
360xclusive:

Is dat u on ur d.p?
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Topestbilly(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2016
Naff24:

Tradition/Culture and Religions are seperate things.
Learn how to respect other people's opinions and beliefs, everyone knows that the Hausas has no Culture, hence they took their Religion as their culture, while Yoruba has Tradition and Religions.

May Allah bless you abundantly.

They'll never hear noni
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Novice1(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2016
The latest one to be used and dumped. So long Rahama Sadau.
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by buoye1(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2016
bi0nics:

Afonja is a name and not derogatory.. You can't call me "Afonja" I aint one.. Besides there is no such thing as Y.Muslim or Christian.. Its Yoruba
You're even replying the slowpoke? Just allow him display is foolishness
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by ibrahimsalas: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2016
young sister fear ALLAH. remember the day you will die and how you will stand b4 your CREATOR and testify all your deeds,do you think any of akon or amata or classic or nollywood or kannywood will be there to help you.think thrice young sister.A WORD IS ENOF FOR THE WISE.all on earth is never permanent.just look at your picture of 10yrs ago and now you will see wat am saying.
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by iamtaofeeq66(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2016
mencade5:
Yoruba muslims shebi una dey see the islam wey una dey follow

Why you dey talk mumu talk like this
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Baraqtee: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2016
OoniOfIfe:

Who sends if Allah is Dog or God?

You really don't have to show the whole world your level of imbecility.
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by tenifayo1994(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2016
mencade5:
whot do u mean by yoruba muslim. religion bigot everywhere.
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Andrew2016(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2016
mencade5:
She just gats to stay at the other room without marriage said by a muslim man. bubu
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2016
mencade5:

Wetin concerne Islam for this matter now? Must you expose your stupidity?
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by mengho(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2016
delishpot:

Or no marry at all. Lol. See how you dey price wife like fish for tray. Maybe this, maybe that, may be both, maybe none? Abegi, women no dey die follow men tbes days again O. Better settle for the one way you and her get special bond and understanding weds Na lawyer or police. Weda Na cook or Doctor. As long as una dey flow. Bet wetin I dey preach for sef? If you like no marry.

Choosing a wife is like buying a new game console, you gotta make sure you get d best & right one for urself
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Welcomme: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2016
yinkslinks:
Because you not from a rich home. ahmadu ali's daughter married igbo yesterday and a christian. asama of edo daughter married from mantu's family. atiku's son married an igbo babe. your people are poor that is why. if they were rich, their exposure wont be dis myopic. beside u look so old sef cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Which Ahmadu Ali pls? I cant believe a muslim man will give out his daughter to a christian. U know hw hypocritical they are..Pls I will love to see the thread.
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Welcomme: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
ibrahimsalas:
young sister fear ALLAH. remember the day you will die and how you will stand b4 your CREATOR and testify all your deeds,do you think any of akon or amata or classic or nollywood or kannywood will be there to help you.think thrice young sister.A WORD IS ENOF FOR THE WISE.all on earth is never permanent.just look at your picture of 10yrs ago and now you will see wat am saying.
So if she remains in Kannywood, she will automatically go to heaven ba? Wallahi, u guys are bloody hypocrite.
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by yinkslinks(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Former pdp chairman
Welcomme:
Which Ahmadu Ali pls? I cant believe a muslim man will give out his daughter to a christian. U know hw hypocritical they are..Pls I will love to see the thread.
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Welcomme: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
yinkslinks:
Former pdp chairman
Thanks..Just confirmed now. Ahmadu Ali is an Igala man from Kogi state..The Igalas are just like yorubas;they are somehow liberal and tolerant of themselves.
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Tushborn: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
mencade5:
my prob wit u guys is u only luk at dis world.
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by focus7: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Religion is a bondage, Islam is imprisonment, Kannywood is an effectual prison custodial.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Abdul852(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
hmhmhm hmhmhmh
i wish i was the questionnaire i think her next[b][/b][i][/i] question determine the answer she give to me
Re: Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
abachaphilo:
Pls marry me I hv a long ***** and I can last for 2 hrs

No, you don't. Those who do have it truly don't boast about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) / Dog Theft: Oge Okoye's Wikipedia Page Tampered By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.