Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" (30245 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Godstraight(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2016
nyabinghi:
see mad man that needs cure calling me a cave man, you don't have and you are feeling funky. Its like boom bye bye inna your bumboklaat heart, dutty bwoi run 'way now before mi .44 send unu back ah your maker.
I would have bought u if I didn't have a dog

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by 4four(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2016
i think he should direct dat to his pple coz Nigeria has already put it at minimum of 18yrs

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by uzolexis(f): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2016
nyabinghi:
it was a response to a guy that stereotyped all muslims, I am a muslim.

Ok
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Ekeremgba(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
This ur resent visit to papa rome and arch-bishop of England is yielding psitive fruitseeee, i c.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by lookingfly: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chubhie:

He's flamboyant enough hence not affected by the recession.moreover,he's yet to touch the kid till she becomes of age-as yet to be determined by new laws pegging marriage age.

you talk as if you live in the same house with sanusi. Konji is a bastard, when it comes sanusi will forget she's underaged. The best is, discourage underaged marriages, simple!!
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by nyabinghi(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Godgay:
I would have bought u if I didn't have a dog
someone call the cops, human trafficker alert.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by abdillahee(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Speecless but I'm not convince
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by abbeycial: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
He should call for Islam to be thrown in the waste bin

What else do you expect from a religion whose "prophet" was a serial pedophile?

Get off ur beefing azz. Ur hate for islam and our prophet would only earn u nemesis.
So reason b4 typin on issues u ve no knowledge of.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Tex42(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Finally someone in the cycle is speaking up against this cosmic child abuse practiced by the Muslim faithfuls.

Sanusi ur education was not in vain after all.

Pls peg the age at 19/20.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by tunakin01: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Seek knowledge, how old was virgin Mary when she gave birth to Jesus? Google is ur Friendquote author=hahn post=50235543]He should call for Islam to be thrown in the waste bin

What else do you expect from a religion whose "prophet" was a serial pedophile?

[/quote]
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Jacko1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wetin concern me

God is dealing with you hausa fulani for all the ibos gou have slain

He will inflict your children with polio

Your women with vvf

Give ur ppl meningitis

Diseases pexuliar to ur region

You may have killed my brethren... But you fools will die more out of your ignorance

N ul neva fill it why... Cos u just dig grave n bury person like dog next day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by TROY85(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
dEastActivist:

Have you forgotten how Hausa brain works?
Tell them anything so far as you are in a higher class, they will kindly harken to it.

His message was not meant for people like you as your iq has supposedly advance inline as your academic advances but what about your northern counterpart, will that be said for their case? I doubt.

The man piece is apt.
And Ojukwu married Bianca @ ?
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by mmsen: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
seguno2:

Are you saying that the Emir is a hypocrite?
A whole Emir? An educated Emir for that matter?

Was he not attached to a 16 year-old child not so long ago?

His paper 'education' has had no bearing on his attachment to retrogressive cultural beliefs.

He isn't arguing about the affect that marrying and impregnating a child has on the subsequent children and on the wider society but because of his society's dedication to a failed Middle Eastern dogma.

And this man is even more ridiculous when he suggests that 30 to 40 children was ever sustainable. People engage in that manner of reckless breeding to offset appalling life indices, especially low life-expectancy and high death rates, not because the economy is buoyant. When economies are buoyant people find other forms of entertainment besides the rape of teenage girls. They also invest in healthcare to eradicate public health scourges such as polio.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Catastrophe1: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
God is punishing Nigerians for their sins.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by kingchris30(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chubhie:

He's flamboyant enough hence not affected by the recession.moreover,he's yet to touch the kid till she becomes of age-as yet to be determined by new laws pegging marriage age.

story for the gods.
so if he touches her, he will tell you. keeping deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by yinksondudu(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sme pple will jst write wthout using their heads,hw cld u insult d prophet? I guess dat is hw u insult ur parents too at hme
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by NovusHomo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
madridguy:
Good development.

After getting his. grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by adconline(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
What a lame and hypocritical response! So the Emir is neither calling them out because their auctions contravene the constitution of Naija nor because underaged girls do not have the capacity to consent.
If the highest religious authority in the north feels this way, then you can imagine how commoners and almajiris feel. He lacks the balls to that child-marriage is evil and illegal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by NwaGodl1000(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Long life emir sanusi for this unequivocal truth
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by ephi123(f): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bunch of perverts

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Amberon11: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
They have fried your brain.
Chubhie:

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Willybos(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
henryobinna:
that's not our problem...

what ever they like, not like it's why the Nigerian economy is in deep piss and shi..t

while they're thinking of how to peg marriage age, Nigerian youth should learn how they can make some money with just their Android phones http://www.droidpost.com/2016/07/how-to-make-money-with-your-android.html
God bless u sir!
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Amberon11: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fool. Mary's age was never mentioned in the bible and from all indications, she was an adult when she had Jesus; and Jesus is still alive. Religion of paedophiles..shame!
nyabinghi:
mary was 14 when she was bleeped by a strangeman. The same mary gave birth to your late god(jesus).

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by henryobinna(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Willybos:
God bless u sir!
and you too
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Amberon11: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
filthy thrash from a fool. This thread is about Islam but since you managed to drag Christianity into it let me educate you.

Christians don't kidnap underaged muslim girls and nor do they rape or marry them off.

Any pedophile who is caught doing so is reported by his own family and neighbors unlike your idiotic sub humans in the north who sanction it.

Baby factories are busted because we abhor such. It is the same neighbors, friends and family of the perpetrators that report such to the police unlike your shameless paedophile men who marry underaged girls in broad day light with the whole community and state cheering on. There are millions of girls across the north suffering from (VVF) because of paedophilia but your shameless old fools with wandering dicks still just for paedophilia to be legalized in the senate. [s]
nyabinghi:
There are over 150,000 girls from the east in baby factories, over 2.5 million teenage prostitutes from the east and they are christians, what manner of religion and region do they subscribe and come from. The other day a 14 year teen became a celeb because she was beaten for having sex. Ojukwu started bleeping his wife when she was a teen, genevieve had a daughter at 16. This hypocrites think only muslims marry teen.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by omosuper(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=tempest01 post=50241572]I believe the constitution of Nigeria supersedes any other ideology in Nigeria.

If I am right, the constitution stipulates a legal age of 18. For you to come up and say you want to peg marriage age makes me wonder. Carnal knowledge of underage girls should be treated as a crime. And those that carry out such acct should be arrested and prosecuted.

What are we really doing in this country? The law hold for some and is overlooked for NORTHERNERS
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Amberon11: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin
Godgay:
one Igbo girl have a better chance of haiving a good life than 500 Hausa girls
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Amberon11: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
The emir married a 17 year old. 17 year old, not 18. You should check your facts rather than ignorantly calling people out.
grandstar:

The girl was 18 years old. Get your facts right.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Amberon11: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
You're so daft, dumb and stupid.
nyabinghi:
missus I am a southerner, no female in my lineage got married before the age of 24. It is their culture in the north so let them be. The same young girls down here in the south have been bleeping without getting married except we wanna be economical with the truth.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Amberon11: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Liar! Go back and read your comment. You made a senseless rant and dragged Christianity into this before you were replied by that guy. You obviously are a Muslim and you have just proven that Muslims are naturally daft.
nyabinghi:
it was a response to a guy that stereotyped all muslims, I am a muslim.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by nyabinghi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Amberon11:
filthy thrash from a fool. This thread is about Islam but since you managed to drag Christianity into it let me educate you.

Christians don't kidnap underaged muslim girls and nor do they rape or marry them off.

Any pedophile who is caught doing so is reported by his own family and neighbors unlike your idiotic sub humans in the north who sanction it.

Baby factories are busted because we abhor such. It is the same neighbors, friends and family of the perpetrators that report such to the police unlike your shameless paedophile men who marry underaged girls in broad day light with the whole community and state cheering on. There are millions of girls across the north suffering from (VVF) because of paedophilia but your shameless old fools with wandering dicks still just for paedophilia to be legalized in the senate.
e be like say ogun wan kill u, did ojukwu not rape bianca when she was 13, didn't iwuanyanwu marry a very young bitch, wasn't genevieve impregnated at 16. The other girl that was flogged for fucking at 14 is from where. Wasn't your mum bleeped at 12 till she ended in the brothel. Abeg go bathe before trading words with me. May amadioja strike u dead.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by nyabinghi(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Amberon11:
You're so daft, dumb and stupid.
god refused to give u a brain cos he knew it won't be useful to you. You are a gay. Run along now pussyhole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rare Yoruba Names And Meaning / The Dearth Of Urhobo And Other Niger Deltan Languages / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.