Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" (30211 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by nyabinghi(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Amberon11:
Liar! Go back and read your comment. You made a senseless rant and dragged Christianity into this before you were replied by that guy. You obviously are a Muslim and you have just proven that Muslims are naturally daft.
aside having no brain, you are also myopic. Read the posts from page o and see where a fool like u insulted islam first before I responded duly. Ogun go kill u.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Tolexander: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
uzolexis:

We can't let them be because it is not right and the Nigerian constitution is also against underage marriage. Also if you read my post well, I don't disagree with you that underage girls have sex in the south but like I said you can't equate sex with marriage, they are 2 very different things (I am not supporting underage sex) but marriage comes with a lot more responsibilities that underage girls can't handle and can cause emotional damage to them. A 12, 13,14....... year old child is still a child that still needs a lot of guidance, she is not old enough to have her own child let alone raise her own child, become a mother and a wife, that's just wrong.
please can you explain the difference between sex and marriage? gringringrin
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Amberon11: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Virgin Mary's age wasn't mentioned in the bible and it is widely believed that she attained adulthood before marriage or conceiving. Islam is a lie.
tunakin01:
Seek knowledge, how old was virgin Mary when she gave birth to Jesus? Google is ur Friendquote author=hahn post=50235543]He should call for Islam to be thrown in the waste bin

What else do you expect from a religion whose "prophet" was a serial pedophile?

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Amberon11: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
You mean the paedophile? What is wrong in calling him what he really is?
yinksondudu:
Sme pple will jst write wthout using their heads,hw cld u insult d prophet? I guess dat is hw u insult ur parents too at hme
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by uzolexis(f): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tolexander:
please can you explain the difference between sex and marriage? gringringrin

Seriously, I think there are no kids on NL nonetheless I will explain. When you get married you become a wife and you know all the responsibilities that comes with being a wife but anybody can have sex without shouldering any responsibility.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by Tolexander: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
uzolexis:

Seriously, I think there are no kids on NL nonetheless I will explain. When you get married you become a wife and you know all the responsibilities that comes with being a wife but anybody can have sex without shouldering any responsibility.
I am a kid o.
please don't corrupt me shocked
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by dEastActivist: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
TROY85:

And Ojukwu married Bianca @ ?

I donno. But how did it relate to my post?
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by cuteralph101(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tolexander:
Hmmmm!

His reason cited for the age pegging at 18 is base on recession when I thought he is going to talk about the negative effects it has on the naive girl
sabinus I hail
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by anigbajumo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
uzolexis:

The difference is that these acts are not encouraged by southerners, they are condemned but you northern [s]Muslims see nothing wrong in marrying an underage girl, to you guys it is not a crime[/s]. Another mistake pple often make is equating sex with marriage both are very different, marriage comes with a lot more responsibilities which underage girls cannot handle. Now I'm not saying underage sex is appropriate but it can never be equated to marriage.

Stop generalising wat is far from fair in Islam,we don't celebrate that here is SW.condemn the barbaric act of northerners not all Muslims.

Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by ofwest47(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
The issue of child marriage is only peculiar to the North due to their low education advancement is it my daughter of 25 years+ still battling to finish her master's degree in a higher institution of learning will be thinking of marriage at a tender age? that was what lack of education by the majority of them has done to the north and their rich and well to do leaders are exploiting it.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by onyiloyi(m): 5:41am On Oct 17, 2016
Lafiya Zaki!......u have spoken well
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by uzolexis(f): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2016
anigbajumo:

Stop generalising wat is far from fair in Islam,we don't celebrate that here is SW.condemn the barbaric act of northerners not all Muslims.

sorry about that. smiley smiley
Re: Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" by sats: 6:24am On Oct 17, 2016
Don't peg it, when she is 4yrs old, you can marry her and put your thing inside her, pedophiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi At Ogun Drums Festival - Photos / Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway / Olowu Of Owu Oba Dosunmu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.