Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North (23967 Views)

Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Nigeria Deploys New Contingent Of Police Officers To Somalia [Photos] / NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Growingboi(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2016
Imagine, Buhari is looking for every means to be northernize Nigeria. We are watching o

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by driy65(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2016
brightballer:
Bros, Ondo and Lagos have oil already.

When will they start the exploration in Yeast?
Afonja hw far , u don eat ewedu dis mrnin??

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by brightballer(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2016
driy65:
Afonja hw far , u don eat ewedu dis mrnin??
Yes oo, with amala.

You nko? You don go piuck all doze anyhow leaves for bush, turn am to soup?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by driy65(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2016
brightballer:
Yes oo, with amala.

You nko? You don go piuck all doze anyhow leaves for bush, turn am to soup?
AFONJA still try remove 1 pothole from ur face na....

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by brightballer(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2016
driy65:
AFONJA still try remove 1 pothole from ur face na....
But yu noh answer me now?

Wetin yu don chop diz morning? Those slippery leaves you pluck on trees to cook as soup always go well with akpu. Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by chigoizie7(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2016
This is good.

Let there be oil in the north.

@least, make them get mind free biafrans. Or make them comot mouth for south south affairs.

Oil, bastardised naija economy, only way out is diversification into other sectors.

The whole of south east especially anambra and ebonyi are rooting so much for agriculture, same as some middle belts and some of the south western states, it will be a disaster for the north if these other states start producing what they can consume, @least, let them fall back to oil.

Some other states, south east, south south and south west are deep into education and industrialisation, such feet are less up north, dem no wan education, so allow them to always fall back on 13% derivation once oil is found in their region.it will sustain them. because others will leave them behind in development.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by HAH: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2016
This thread is stinking with jealousy and hate from children of hate, well my advice to you is your hate should be directed at your creators as natural resources like oil are not planted but put there by God,

The same God that gave Niger delta oil is the one giving the Chad basin oil.

By the way finding oil there is a no brainer as Chad, and Niger have all found oil in their part of the basin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by uboma(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2016
In this age and time, my govt is still exploring for oil.

hmm, this is very pitiable.

why not utilise the resources instead to improving agriculture in the country?
In the United States, only about 5% of the total population are actively into farming, large scale mechanised farming I mean. The govt has also provided improved storage facilities for these agricultural produce. these farmers produces enough food to feed the whole Americans and even export some to other countries.

but what do we have in Nigeria?

We are blessed with vast fertile lands up North and my people break their backs everyday using crude implements to till the soil and to weed. after all the hard work, the herdsmen allow their cattle to freely devour these farmlands with no adequate compensation from the govt and even protection in the first place. No improved storage facilities, my people have to leave their vegetables like tomatoes to rot on the farms.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by jiinxed: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2016
NafeesaAA:

A wailing IPOB member spotted.
Call it misplaced priority, we call it emancipation

Emancipation from what?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by driy65(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2016
brightballer:
But yu noh answer me now?

Wetin yu don chop diz morning? Those slippery leaves you pluck on trees to cook as soup always go well with akpu. Abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Earth2Metahuman: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2016
So where is the picture of the "state of the art equipment" ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2016
razortruth:
Are they afraid the country might break up Afterall?

It appears "they" have privileged information that it will and thus the desperate quest to find oil in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by frubben(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Wahala dey ooooo
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2016
we were told that diversification is our only way out of recession, this same government told us that they were working day and night to reduce our dependent on oil and boost our foreign reserve.Infact they even told us that they were going to invest heavily in agriculture and harness other mineral resources in the country, but alas! they didn't tell us they meant they were going to diversify crude oil, with the lean resources and huge debt we have,the government can still afford to pump scarce money that should be use to finance agricultural project to look for oil,anyway, I hope they find what they are looking for

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by salis123(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Good one may Almighty bless PMB 4 dis giant strides. I hope and pray 4 large quantity of oil in the north so that many will die with heart attack

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by shamecurls(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Some people wil do suicide when oil is discovered in commercial quantity

Coffin go sell like mad for that time.
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by labiodun48(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2016
y is the north investing so much in oil.. These people have an agenda

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by dominion001(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2016
Operation oil must be found in d north.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2016
brightballer:

There is oil in anambara,abia and imo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2016
HAH:
This thread is stinking with jealousy and hate from children of hate, well my advice to you is your hate should be directed at your creators as natural resources like oil are not planted but put there by God,

The same God that gave Niger delta oil is the one giving the Chad basin oil.

By the way finding oil there is a no brainer as Chad, and Niger have all found oil in their part of the basin
You are a fool.the only people that have shared border with the chad basin is Cameroon and chad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by higherpower: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2016
omojoshy:
Now I know where bubble be dey spend all the LOOTS collected so far.... shocked shocked

Dem say Abokis are fools, dis guys are wiser than Solomon. Very soon the North will become another UAE. That's when they will be ready to break-up from the evil marriage called Nigeria. grin

It's not a matter of breaking up! It's a matter of development when u and your wise brothers are bombing ur already deplorable communities while Asari took his loot abroad and builds a private University. See una wisdom
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by mmsen: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2016
omojoshy:
Now I know where bubble be dey spend all the LOOTS collected so far.... shocked shocked

Dem say Abokis are fools, dis guys are wiser than Solomon. Very soon the North will become another UAE. That's when they will be ready to break-up from the evil marriage called Nigeria. grin

You cannot build another UAE in a region as unstable and retrogressive as Northern Nigeria.

UAE has a small population. Northern Nigeria has a large, expanding populace.

Saudi has the largest oil reserves in the world, they have not become anything like the UAE because of the population pressures. Should they discover oil Northern Nigeria would be in an even worse position than the House of Saud.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
i pray they do find it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by richard870(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2016
FriendChoice:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/212862-nigeria-deploys-state-art-technology-search-oil-north.html
The title should be "Northerners deploy State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North" #R-ubbish!!!
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by cutekhalifa(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2016
omojoshy:
Now I know where bubu be dey spend all the LOOTS collected so far.... shocked shocked

I seriously doubt that sir, while because the almajiri mentality they posses will never allow them to think beyond the box.... Even of they finally hit oil beneath, believe me they won't make appropriate use of it effectively, they will mismanaged it the way they have been mismanaging Nigeria wealth since 1960

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Larrylarex(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2016
Oil again?!! Is that the only natural resource we have in this country? Thought this government is talking about diversification? How does this work with diversification for Pete's sake? Hmm this country leaders dem tire me o. Maybe they want Nigeria to be floating on oil! grin
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by cutekhalifa(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
dhardline:
Seems something is finally about to happen to the unity of Nigeria if you ask me if not Why the

haste to quickly discover oil in the north?
Nigeria has reach it end.... I'm so so happy... the biggest losers are WEST... reason West are not prepared for these, in the other hand, north has read the handwriting on the walls they are hurrying up should in-case of eventuality. that's the reason north desperately need this oil, well West will merge with their brothers in Togo

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by cutekhalifa(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2016
brightballer:

West are not ready for these and I'm afraid the marriage is fast approaching to it end
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by HAH: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2016
ikeadewole:

You are a fool.the only people that have shared border with the chad basin is Cameroon and chad.

Mumu, olodo, go and check your map to see which countries are in the lake Chad basin,

Mumu, check this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Basin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by ExInferis(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2016
stellx:
Is this the diversification the government has been canvassing for ?

yep.

diversifying from niger delta to north.
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by maleek2009: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2016
Hmm finally north has oil..no more calling north a parasite..west ,south and north both have oil...some can never be happy with this new development.

I wonder why everything good that came from north used to give those people a headache...
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by ayulatap: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2016
why the desperation ? I guess bubu wants to get the northern part of the country ready for break up or is it a misplaced priority ?. anyway.. good luck in your search.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump’s Inauguration: Fayose Lacks Understanding Of International Politics – APC / Sunday Igboho Demystified! By Ozodinukwe Okenwa (Sahara Reporters) / NLC Warns Imo Govt, Wike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique On Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.