Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North (23966 Views)

Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Nigeria Deploys New Contingent Of Police Officers To Somalia [Photos] / NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by ahmedzak46: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
omojoshy:
Now I know where bubu be dey spend all the LOOTS collected so far.... shocked shocked

Dem say Abokis are fools, dis guys are wiser than Solomon. Very soon the North will become another UAE. That's when they will be ready to break-up from the evil marriage called Nigeria. grin

Lol
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by kenx1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
When will the ATURU diversify the economy, must Nigeria be over dependant on crude oil

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by arewafederation: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sensie:

grin grin undecided

Is this how to smile in your village? angry
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by poweredcom(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Growingboi:
Imagine, Buhari is looking for every means to be northernize Nigeria. We are watching o

u r very senseless
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by cococandy(f): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
I pray they find it.
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
good! at list we go divide For once and start another confused regime.

in this modern time of nuclear energy, boys still dey find oil.
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by BALLOSKI: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sensie:

Owk
my blood de hot.
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by olysexy(f): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thought yoy guys already found oil before. Thus govtband lies sef! meanwhile check my profile
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Growingboi(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
idi0t zombie
poweredcom:

u r very senseless
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by crossover(m): 1:20am On Oct 17, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
So where is the picture of the "state of the art equipment" ?
??
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Kfed4ril(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2016
brightballer:
Bros, Ondo and Lagos have oil already.

When will they start the exploration in Yeast?

Are you living in a rock or something?
Imo, abia and anambra have oil.
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Kfed4ril(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2016
maleek2009:
Hmm finally north has oil..no more calling north a parasite..west ,south and north both have oil...some can never be happy with this new development.

I wonder why everything good that came from north used to give those people a headache...
[color=#990000][/color]

Oga they are searching for oil, not that they have seen it
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Sensie(f): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
BALLOSKI:
my blood de hot.

So...
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by BALLOSKI: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sensie:

So...
oh God! shocked when did I make that post you just replied? Damit!

You must have been offline for days. Welcome back.
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Sensie(f): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
BALLOSKI:

Lol. Thanks. Was busy ni jare
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Sensie(f): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
BALLOSKI:

Lol. Thanks. Been busy ni jare
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by BALLOSKI: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2016
Sensie:

Lol. Thanks. Been busy ni jare
I see . Goodmorning!
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Sensie(f): 7:04am On Oct 19, 2016
BALLOSKI:
I see . Goodmorning!

Pleasant Morning. Hope you slept well
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by BALLOSKI: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2016
Sensie:

Pleasant Morning. Hope you slept well
I did. Hope you slept well too.
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Sensie(f): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2016
BALLOSKI:
I did. Hope you slept well too.
I did thank God
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by BALLOSKI: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2016
Sensie:

I did thank God
good! You ain't going out today?
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2016
jiinxed:

Emancipation from what?

From mental slavery.....I guess.... kiss
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Sensie(f): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2016
BALLOSKI:
good! You ain't going out today?

No I'm not
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by BALLOSKI: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2016
Sensie:

No I'm not
we can hang out here. I'm a friend.
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Sensie(f): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2016
BALLOSKI:
we can hang out here. I'm a friend.

Here where?! No way. Taking the day off to have some 'me' time. Im sorry
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by BALLOSKI: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sensie:

Here where?! No way. Taking the day off to have some 'me' time. Im sorry
grin grin

That's good. It's allowed to have some "me" time.
Re: Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North by Sensie(f): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
BALLOSKI:
grin grin

That's good. It's allowed to have some "me" time.

Thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC / IGP Appoints 13 New Command Police Commissioners / CBN Debunks Claims About Capacity Of NSPMC Plc, Alleged Threats To Close Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.