Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge (380044 Views)

I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / Any Crime Story Here Better Than Tarasha Suggest / Tarasha Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Rukkydelta(f): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oyinprince I am hungry o. Can't continue to stay in starvation
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2017
Tarasha 2 - Chapter 7 pt 6

Chief Elvis tried Rex's number for the fourth time in a row and it rang again like the previous times without being answered. He clenched his fists with the phone in his palm in anger. After some minutes of pacing about the place with his walking stick, he dialed another number and the call was answered immediately.

'Good afternoon your Excellency,' Chief Rikau's voice sounded through the phone's speaker.

'Chief Rikau, Good afternoon.' the Vice President replied impatiently. 'Rex called me few minutes ago and claimed to be around my office, he said he wanted to receive and kill Samantha Osman in my building but I have asked him to do it in that mini computer village undergoing renovation. That's thirty five minutes ago but I've been trying his number since then and he's not been answering, I sent him a text message which has been marked delivered and read but he hasn't replied me still. I want you to find a way to pass my message to him, so that he wouldn't use not receiving the message as an excuse and I also want you to ensure he does not use my building.'

'Okay, how do you suggest I do that sir, should I call him on phone first or just go there with my men?'

'No, he's not answering his calls but you can still try anyway. However, I'll prefer that you go there to meet him without involving your men, that could disrupt his job. I also believe he'll respect the message if it's from you and not just anybody else or via text.'

'Respect, sir? That guy is an arrogant fellow, I don't think he will show me respect for anything.' Chief Rikau retorted.

'Yes, I know he's arrogant and what I said is that he'll respect the message if it's from you, that's why I'm not sending the message through another person.'

'Okay sir,' Chief Rikau heaved a sigh which showed his reluctance but Chief Elvis understood him and the reason for his reluctance. Chief Elvis knew how Rex always acted disrespectfully to Chief Rikau but he had no choice, Chief Rikau was the only person that could handle what was to be done.

'What's the message?' Chief Rikau asked.

_______

Stainless read the last line of the text sent to him over and over again, trying to make meaning out of it and the present situation. 'Be watchful, Tarasha would join you on the road soon, take Cole out of her vehicle once she parks the car and walks out of sight.'

It was twenty five minutes after he had gotten to the place and he had not seen anything like Tarasha arriving. He had also not seen any signs of Rex in the area and that kept wondering if he heard rightly that he was supposed to be at the road off the Vice President's office.

Unknown to himself, he had focused on the Vice President's office alone and paid very little attention to the surroundings. Since his mind was on the office, he was expecting that Tarasha's car would be parked close to the place. He didn't see when she drove into the road and did not even suspect when he saw the car later on.

______

It took them both up to eight metres to walk to the middle of the facility. They stood on a straight line opposite each other, leaving a distance of more than five metres between themselves.

Their eyes locked from behind the masks and the two assasins could see the fury in the each other's eyes. They were sure in their hearts that someone was going to have the last breath that day.

Tarasha scrutinized his body with her eyes, he was someone she didn't remember ever seeing anywhere. His mask carried a sign at the top which looked familiar but she couldn't remember because of the tensed mood. However, she knew from his confidence and body language that he must be representing a very deadly organization.

The breeze blew crazily around the dead silent place, raising some dusts on the assasins but neither of them shook nor did any care to stop the dust from entering into their eyes. They began to move slowly in an anticlockwise direction and at the same time closing the distance between each other.

Rex's fist tightened in anticipation, his blood boiling with his thirst for her blood. He had sized up Tarasha with his eyes, she was of good heights but had a smaller body from a closer view. He mocked himself in his heart amazed that it was someone as little as her that had been giving him problems for months. He classified as a toy. The fight was going to be fun, just like an unserious training session.

He had read Vice President's Elvis text and the man had given an instruction which would change his plans but it was none of his business. He was sure that his contract will be fully executed in some minutes and his business in Nigeria would end after presenting Tarasha to Chief Elvis that night.

For Tarasha, the major purpose of the fight was for Henry and then to also prove that the Nefary Clan was bigger than whatever organization he was from. To Rex, it wasn't considered as a fight, it was just something he had to do to make himself free from Chief Elvis and and free to leave Nigeria and to also prove that the Nefary Clan always remained junior to the Villary Clan.

Both were less than two metres closer now. They could almost hear the sound of each other's heartbeat. The distance was closing in and the peering into each other's eyes was getting deeper and intense.

Tarasha was the first to launch an attack which didn't catch Rex unawares, he swerved to the side, making her blow which she targeted at his face run in the air. She was quick to follow up with another blow with her left hand to his right chin but her fist met his wrist and her knuckles cracked hard. She took a step back as she tried to absorb the pain on her knuckles, she looked at Rex's face and the lines formed on the mask was an evidence of an evil smile underneath.

He launched the next attack, sending a blow to her face but she had her hand crossed diagonally stopped his fist. He was quick with his follow up as he leapt and turned round in the air, sending her a well calculated kick with the back of his foot. But he landed without his leg touching her face. She had been quick to see it coming and had bent backwards down, extending her palms to the ground with which she supported herself and flipped backwards.

Both stood three metres away from each other now. Each one's legs slightly apart and fist raised in the air as their eyes remained on each other's faces.

Tarasha took two steps backwards and released the straps of the bag at her back and Rex followed her example. Both took off their backpacks and threw it behind them some metres away from the battle space they had drawn.

She straightened her cloth and clenched her fists and Rex did likewise. The bags which had served as the only restriction to both of them were now away. Both moved closer to each other tactically, the same way they did the first time.

As soon as she got closer enough, Tarasha threw a blow directed to his chest but Rex didn't only dodge it this time but had her fist stuck in between his elbow. He twisted her arm with his and tried to reach for her other arm but she bent and wriggled out of his grip with a muffled groan. He had held her by the shoulders before she recovered and sent a headbutt directly to her face making her land with her butt to the floor.

Her vision was blur for the first three seconds and then she saw him clearly, standing a metre before her, still waiting for her to rise as he rubbed his forehead with a finger.

Tarasha straightened her nose with her fingers as she rose to her feet and placed her legs widely apart to ease the pain she felt from landing on her butt. Rex was ready for her again and was halfway in the air, turning to her with a kick. The adrenaline rush in her system relieved her temporarily of the pain as she leaped away from the direction of his kick and met his thigh with a heavy kick sending him to the floor unexpectedly. He landed on his back heavily but he was up again in three seconds. His eyes were on her as he straightened his neck by bending it sidewards and clenched his fists again.

Tarasha rushed towards him targeting a kick to his chest but he held her foot in his palm and tried to fling her away but she had wrapped her second leg around his neck and both of them landed on the floor Tarasha on the side with Rex's head in between her leg and his knees on the floor. Rex was first to recover from the fall and he sent her a blow in the butt immediately, making her release her grip on his neck. He climbed over her immediately, pinning her thighs to the floor with her knees and sent her two blows on the face, she stopped the third one and pushed him away from her body.

He was up again before her and he rushed back to her while she still tried to recover from the pains on her knee and face. He grabbed her two hands and pulled it to her back while she was still on her knees trying to get up. He held her hands to her back in one of his and tried to press her from the shoulder down backwards, with the aim of bending her into two by forcing the back of her shoulder to the back of her foot but Tarasha did not allow him go far with that. She was able to struggle off her hands from his grip and fall sideways, pushing him away with a kick to his chest.

She was still with her back on the floor when Rex rose up again. He pulled up with his hands below her chin and sent her a headbutt again. This time she didn't fall but only staggered backwards a bit. He rushed towards her and tried to pull her by the shoulder but she grabbed his fists in hers and twisted it, sending him a kick in the groin simultaneously. He staggered back and stumbled but he was up again immediately. She rushed towards him and sent a kick with the soles of her feet to his chest before he could make any move, sending him back to the floor with a thud.

Rex took more than four seconds to recover this time and that also gave Tarasha enough time to ease some of the pains she felt, she also found a blunt shovel on the floor and charged towards him with it. He rolled away as she struck the first time with the shovel, making it land on the bare ground. He was up with a knee to the ground and the other foot halfway up when she swung the shovel towards his face but he stopped it with his hand, just below the palm. The shovel made a clang sound as it touched his hand and bounced back, making it evident that Rex had a metal object hidden under his sleeves. She raised the shovel up and moved for the middle of his head but he held the part of the instrument just before the blade with a hand first and added the other hand. The struggle for the shovel began as Rex pushed it up as he rose up slowly while Tarasha pushed it firmly towards him body.

Rex gained a upper hand as he turned the shovel in his hands and Tarasha lost grip of it. He turned it and held it by the handle but before he could do anything with it, Tarasha had given him a headbutt in his chest, making him stagger backwards and following it with blows until the shovel dropped from his hand. She jumped and finally sent him to the floor with a kick to the side of his head.

He fell down heavily but followed with a backward roll which made him stop partially squatting. Tarasha followed with a kick to his face with her two legs and it sent Rex crashing to the floor heavily.

Tarasha stood and watched as he groaned slightly, twisting on the floor. He ran his fingers under the mask and touched his face to soothe the pain from the kick. Tarasha took a glance at the car as she remembered Henry. She was on top of the situation and was very sure that they would be on their way to the base very soon.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Oyinprince I am hungry o. Can't continue to stay in starvation
See, I don tire o. I tried to post after I saw this comment and was banned again. I've mailed the mods since then and I got no reply.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2017
Tarasha 2 - Chapter 7 pt 6

Chief Elvis tried Rex's number for the fourth time in a row and it rang again like the previous times without being answered. He clenched his fists with the phone in his palm in anger. After some minutes of pacing about the place with his walking stick, he dialed another number and the call was answered immediately.

'Good afternoon your Excellency,' Chief Rikau's voice sounded through the phone's speaker.

'Chief Rikau, Good afternoon.' the Vice President replied impatiently. 'Rex called me few minutes ago and claimed to be around my office, he said he wanted to receive and kill Samantha Osman in my building but I have asked him to do it in that mini computer village undergoing renovation. That's thirty five minutes ago but I've been trying his number since then and he's not been answering, I sent him a text message which has been marked delivered and read but he hasn't replied me still. I want you to find a way to pass my message to him, so that he wouldn't use not receiving the message as an excuse and I also want you to ensure he does not use my building.'

'Okay, how do you suggest I do that sir, should I call him on phone first or just go there with my men?'

'No, he's not answering his calls but you can still try anyway. However, I'll prefer that you go there to meet him without involving your men, that could disrupt his job. I also believe he'll respect the message if it's from you and not just anybody else or via text.'

'Respect, sir? That guy is an arrogant fellow, I don't think he will show me respect for anything.' Chief Rikau retorted.

'Yes, I know he's arrogant and what I said is that he'll respect the message if it's from you, that's why I'm not sending the message through another person.'

'Okay sir,' Chief Rikau heaved a sigh which showed his reluctance but Chief Elvis understood him and the reason for his reluctance. Chief Elvis knew how Rex always acted disrespectfully to Chief Rikau but he had no choice, Chief Rikau was the only person that could handle what was to be done.

_______

Stainless read the last line of the text sent to him over and over again, trying to make meaning out of it and the present situation. 'Be watchful, Tarasha would join you on the road soon, take Cole out of her vehicle once she parks the car and walks out of sight.'

It was twenty five minutes after he had gotten to the place and he had not seen anything like Tarasha arriving. He had also not seen any signs of Rex in the area and that kept wondering if he heard rightly that he was supposed to be at the road off the Vice President's office.

Unknown to himself, he had focused on the Vice President's office alone and paid very little attention to the surroundings. Since his mind was on the office, he was expecting that Tarasha's car would be parked close to the place. He didn't see when she drove into the road and did not even suspect when he saw the car later on.

______

It took them both up to eight metres to walk to the middle of the facility. They stood on a straight line opposite each other, leaving a distance of more than five metres between themselves.

Their eyes locked from behind the masks and the two assasins could see the fury in the each other's eyes. They were sure in their hearts that someone was going to have the last breath that day.

Tarasha scrutinized his body with her eyes, he was someone she didn't remember ever seeing anywhere. His mask carried a sign at the top which looked familiar but she couldn't remember because of the tensed mood. However, she knew from his confidence and body language that he must be representing a very deadly organization.

The breeze blew crazily around the dead silent place, raising some dusts on the assasins but neither of them shook nor did any care to stop the dust from entering into their eyes. They began to move slowly in an anticlockwise direction and at the same time closing the distance between each other.

Rex's fist tightened in anticipation, his blood boiling with his thirst for her blood. He had sized up Tarasha with his eyes, she was of good heights but had a smaller body from a closer view. He mocked himself in his heart amazed that it was someone as little as her that had been giving him problems for months. He classified as a toy. The fight was going to be fun, just like an unserious training session.

He had read Vice President's Elvis text and the man had given an instruction which would change his plans but it was none of his business. He was sure that his contract will be fully executed in some minutes and his business in Nigeria would end after presenting Tarasha to Chief Elvis that night.

For Tarasha, the major purpose of the fight was for Henry and then to also prove that the Nefary Clan was bigger than whatever organization he was from. To Rex, it wasn't considered as a fight, it was just something he had to do to make himself free from Chief Elvis and and free to leave Nigeria and to also prove that the Nefary Clan always remained junior to the Villary Clan.

Both were less than two metres closer now. They could almost hear the sound of each other's heartbeat. The distance was closing in and the peering into each other's eyes was getting deeper and intense.

Tarasha was the first to launch an attack which didn't catch Rex unawares, he swerved to the side, making her blow which she targeted at his face run in the air. She was quick to follow up with another blow with her left hand to his right chin but her fist met his wrist and her knuckles cracked hard. She took a step back as she tried to absorb the pain on her knuckles, she looked at Rex's face and the lines formed on the mask was an evidence of an evil smile underneath.

He launched the next attack, sending a blow to her face but she had her hand crossed diagonally stopped his fist. He was quick with his follow up as he leapt and turned round in the air, sending her a well calculated kick with the back of his foot. But he landed without his leg touching her face. She had been quick to see it coming and had bent backwards down, extending her palms to the ground with which she supported herself and flipped backwards.

Both stood three metres away from each other now. Each one's legs slightly apart and fist raised in the air as their eyes remained on each other's faces.

Tarasha took two steps backwards and released the straps of the bag at her back and Rex followed her example. Both took off their backpacks and threw it behind them some metres away from the battle space they had drawn.

She straightened her cloth and clenched her fists and Rex did likewise. The bags which had served as the only restriction to both of them were now away. Both moved closer to each other tactically, the same way they did the first time.

As soon as she got closer enough, Tarasha threw a blow directed to his chest but Rex didn't only dodge it this time but had her fist stuck in between his elbow. He twisted her arm with his and tried to reach for her other arm but she bent and wriggled out of his grip with a muffled groan. He had held her by the shoulders before she recovered and sent a headbutt directly to her face making her land with her butt to the floor.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Rukkydelta(f): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2017
Oyinprince:
See, I don tire o. I tried to post after I saw this comment and was banned again. I've mailed the mods since then and I got no reply.
Hmmm
All this nl mods are something else.
Thanks cos I saw the update in your blog
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
hyy oyinprince!!nice story you've got here!! got me so captivated!! and if you don't mind pls, can I also get the PDF copy of inseparable?? lost the link long ago humeeh15@gmail.com thanks in advance Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
humeeh:
hyy oyinprince!!nice story you've got here!!
got me so captivated!!
and if you don't mind pls, can I also get the PDF copy of inseparable??
lost the link long ago
humeeh15@gmail.com
thanks in advance Sir
Thanks

But I'm working on getting Inseparable back on my blog. I'm no longer sending the PDFs for now
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chapter 7 pt 6

_______

______

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by SOPIGO: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oyinprince:
Thanks

But I'm working on getting Inseparable back on my blog. I'm no longer sending the PDFs for now
Oyin my man for 2 weeks now u haven't update TARASHA.... Hope u are fine?
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
oyin where are u na... u will soon start exam oh pls come and update. kpele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chapter 7 pt 7

Rex took a step backwards and stared at her body. It was time to finish off his business in Nigeria.

The gate sounded from behind as he dipped his hand into his pocket to take out something. He took a glance back immediately and saw someone opening the gate. He removed his hand from his pocket and stared for a moment, then a car followed in slowly. His gaze remained there until he recognized the car as Chief Rikau's own.

He turned and moved closer to Tarasha slowly and stood beside her, now facing the gate directly and watching the car which had parked just about two metres away from the gate.

His eyes left the gate and he took out his gun from the other pocket, he stared at Tarasha's body and pointed the gun down at her, hovering over as if he was searching for the best place to shoot on her body. He looked up again and Chief Rikau had come out of the car and was heading towards him alone.

Rex returned his gun and took off his mask after. He then dipped his hand into the pocket at the other side. He took out a small thin metal case with the shape of a pentagon and placed it by his feet as he bent down beside Tarasha. The first thing he did was to take off her mask and stare at her face, then he began to search her body and all the pockets in her jacket and trousers. He took out a set of knives from the inner pocket of the jacket after opening it. Then he took off her jacket entirely, following that by taking off the white round neck top that was underneath, exposing her white bra which covered her breasts and then a white belt which covered her tummy for protection. He took off the belt and flung it away. Then he knelt and took out a small knife from his pocket with which he used to cut Tarasha's trouser from the feet up to her waist on both legs and both sides. He flung away the separated part of the trouser which was on top first and it landed close to her bag, making a loud noise because of the weapons in the pockets. He pulled out the second part from underneath her legs and thighs which was now covered with only her pants of some strips of white bands on her thighs and below her knees worn to hide tiny weapons. He flung the other part away and it landed with a piece of cloth without any sound like the first part. He took off the bands from both thighs and the one below her knees. Her body was now left with the bra and the pant alone.

Then he brought the metal case he took from his pocket closer to himself and turned her body face flat. He paused to look up briefly, chief Rikau was closer and just about ten metres away. He pulled her two hands behind her and then unlocked a button on the thin metal case and began to pull out a rope from it. He fastened Tarasha's both hands together, then he moved to her legs and repeated the same process there. He turned her body to lay on the side and rose up to return the metal case into his pocket. He dipped his hand into the lower pocket and took out a flat and small rectangular shaped material. He bent down again and peeled a thin sheet from the rectangular material, he covered her mouth with it. Chief Rikau was only three metres away now.

'You were not supposed to kill her,' the man shouted in a scolding manner.

'Does she look dead to you? Why should I be trying up someone who is dead.' Rex replied without looking up. He turned Tarasha's body back with her face to the ground and rose again to take something from the pocket of his trouser. He brought out a small purse and then took out a very small transparent nylon containing a white powdery substance. He turned back and search around for some seconds before he located his bag. He proceeded there and took out a syringe and an ampoule from the bag.

He placed the syringe and ampoule on the floor beside Tarasha, then he made a tiny hole in the small nylon. He opened up the cap of the ampoule and poured in part of the powdery substance from the nylon into the transparent liquid in the ampoule. The white powdery substance turned transparent as it mixed with the liquid. Chief Rikau was standing before him and watching closely.

Rex took off the covering of syringe and inserted it into the ampoule. He drew the liquid into the syringe and then turned to Tarasha's body. He surveyed her body briefly before opening a part of her pant and injecting her the liquid. He looked up at Chief Rikau's face as he did.

'You've come to get her right?' he said to Chief Rikau.

'You didn't reply the Vice President's message,' Chief Rikau replied, instead of answering the question.

'I didn't need to, why should he send a message at a time I'm supposed to be working for him?' Rex replied him with a raised eyebrow as he flung the used syringe away and rose up slowly.

'We thought you didn't see the message,' Chief Rikau said.

'I wouldn't have agreed to change terms at the final point, I only did because of the money he added.' he said, dusting off his hands. 'I could use the money to get a taste of some of those big ass Nigerian ladies before I leave the country.' he added with an evil smile.

Rikau joined in the smile and then stared down at Tarasha's body. He squatted and then his eyes followed her body lustfully. He placed his hand on her bum and squeezed it in his palm and gave a laugh of victory.

'She's unconscious and I injected her something that'll prolong her darkness for six hours more and make her very weak even when she's awake.' Rex said with a serious tone, looking straight into the Inspector General's eyes. He continued, 'The ropes are strong enough, don't take it off even while she's still unconscious except you have something stronger to tie her up. But I'll advice that you should be done with her before you take off the ropes.'

'Done with her?' Chief Rikau asked with a raised eyebrow. He was offended, thinking that Rex meant being done with her sexually.

'I mean after you kill her or whatever you plan to do with her,' Rex explained and then looked away. He took in a breath and looked around the place, searching for anything that was left undone. His eyes met with Tarasha's bag and the materials he had flung from her body. He ignored then and looked towards his car. He remembered that Henry was still there. Henry would still be asleep but Rex had no business with him anymore as the main target had been captured. 'When will my flight back be?' he turned back to ask Chief Rikau.

'I don't know, Chief Elvis should be the one to answer. But I think he still has other jobs for you,' Chief Rikau replied.

Rex stared blankly for a while. 'This contract is expired already, I hope he knows any new one would involve fresh terms and conditions?'

'He's ready to sign anything new with you. But it's not really something that should take your time, he only wants you to help him with her sponsors,' he said looking down at Tarasha's body. 'It's not something new.'

'It's new even though it's connected to this,' Rex replied. 'This has ended now because I've released her body for you to take to him and that was the deal.'

'It's okay Rex,' Chief Rikau agreed.

'Cool,' Rex smiled faintly. 'Bye for now,' he said and turned back. He proceeded towards his backpack and picked it from the floor and then began to walk back to the car.

_____
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hot balls of sweat formed on Cole's body as he watched through the hole of the gate. He had seen Rex flinging off the white pieces of cloth from a female's body which laid on the floor. He couldn't see the lady's face from where he was but he remembered that he had seen Tarasha putting on all white that day. He watched silently while Rex and the Inspector General spoke but he had no idea what was being discussed.

He shifted back from the gate uncomfortably, something fell on his shoes from his trouser and startled him. He looked down and looked back to see if nobody threw it from behind, there was none. He picked it up, it was a small piece of tracker that was attached to his body. He opened the detachable cover and removed the micro card from the space, which will ensure the person tracking him does not find him again. He returned it into his pocket and then returned back to the gate to peep. Then he saw the car he and Rex's team had come with, driving from afar towards the gate. He quickly turned back and crossed to the median of the road, he paused and watched carefully before crossing to the other side of the road.

He watched as the car was driven out of the gate and down the road. He continued to watch until the car turned into the side of the road he was on, he quickly hid himself behind a parked bus and continued to watch from there.

Rex's car got to where he was in some minutes and drove past. Cole stepped out from behind the bus and watched, expecting the car to drive out of sight but it took a U-turn again into the road leading to the Computer village undergoing renovation. Cole hid himself behind the bus again, expecting Rex to drive back into the mini computer village but Rex drove past again. He came out from behind the bus, looking confused as to why Rex seemed to be going round in circles. But then as he watched on, he could see Rex slow down beside a car, the same car he had broken the window and come out from. Rex parked in front of the car and came out to check the car. He didn't spend up to a minute before he returned into his car and drove off. Cole watched on until the car finally drove out of sight. He realized that he was the one Rex was searching for but wasn't able to locate him because of the unconnected tracker.

He hurried out from behind the parked bus, crossed to the other side and proceeded to the gate. He peeped through the space between the opened gate and the fence and saw the Vice President's car driving towards the gate from the center of the facility. He tried to confirm if Tarasha was still on the floor but couldn't as the car obstructed his view, he had to leave the gate before the car got there.

________

'Fool! Didn't you see me drive past you?' Stainless heard Rex's voice sound angrily through the phone's speaker.

'Ermm... I didn't s..s...see you,' Stainless stammered in reply.

'How would you, you were just standing like a drunk.' Rex sounded really angry. 'Have you gotten Cole?'

'No, I couldn't find him and Tarasha.'

'Did you even see their car at all?" Rex asked.

Stainless's reply was delayed as he tried to think so as not to give a stupid response. 'Their car didn't pass through here at all,' he finally said.

'Fool!' Rex cursed again. 'The car is still there right now, Cole escaped and took the tracker off his body.'

There was no reply from Stainless.

'Meet me at our base as soon as possible,' Rex ordered and the call ended.

Stainless hissed and sighed. He looked around for signs of Rex and Tarasha's car which Rex claimed to be around but he saw nothing. He hissed again and then turned towards his car.

_______

Cole proceeded into the place after the Vice President's car was totally out of sight. He walked hurriedly to the middle of the large area where he had seen the lady's body laying. He could see nothing there as he approached but he kept on moving.

He finally got to the centre and located the point where Tarasha's body was previously placed, there were traces of blood there and pieces of the white material. Fear gripped his heart as he saw the white jacket. That was the jacket he had seen on Tarasha earlier. His heart began to pound heavily as he picked up the jacket. He was sure of one thing, Tarasha was dead. Rex had killed her.

He tried to hold himself back but tears filled both eyes as he proceeded towards the white pieces of cloth he had seen flung around. He picked it up and checked the pockets which still had weapons in it. The jacket and the white piece of cloth dropped as his hands grew weak.

He fell to his knees and buried his face in between his laps. He thought about the emptiness of life. If the great Tarasha who appeared undefeatable could be brought down, then what was there in life? After all her strength, training, intelligence and bravery, she still died like that - just like a goat will also die- then what was the need for the struggle for power?

He rose up to his feet and wiped his face after some minutes of muttering words to himself. He looked around again as he sniffed in, he could see something like a human body straight at the beginning line of the two buildings in front. He wiped his face again as he gathered his eyebrows together and picked a gun out of the pieces of cloth, he proceeded towards the place.

It took him about five minutes to walk there and he found a man's body laying on the floor. He bent down and placed his palm on the man's chest to check if he was still breathing. He could feel the chest slow rise and drop.

He got up and stared at the man's face for a while. His eyebrows gathered together again. Then he moved closer to the man's head and touched the face with a finger, his fingertip was stained with a white substance. He then used his palms to rub the man's face, until the real colour of the face began to show.

He rose and his eyes widened in surprise as he recognized the man. It was Henry. He stood still for a while, confused as to what to do next, his eyes blinking and head shaking. Then he froze as an idea came to his mind. He let out a deep breath and began to walk back towards the gate like a robot.

It took him another ten minutes to get to the gate. He walked to the side of the road and waited. Soon, a taxi without passengers came by and he waved it down.

'I want to pick something inside here?' he said to the cab man, pointing into the place.

'What do you want to carry?'

'A board and some buckets,' he replied.

'To where?' the cab man asked.

'Just a shop along the road,' he answered.

'Hope my boot can contain it?'

'Yes,' Cole answered after pretending to examine the boot by looking towards the back of the car.

'Okay, I hope it's not something too heavy, your bill is five hundred naira.'

'Five hundred naira is okay,' Cole replied as he opened the door to the passenger's seat and hopped in.

The cab man looked at the side mirror for a while before he reversed the car a bit and turned into the place.

'Just go straight,' Cole said as they drove past the gate.

'Okay,' the man replied and continued silently for some seconds. 'Do you work here?'

'Just shut the hell up and drive,' Cole slammed, now pointing his gun at the man.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
2 hours later

Henry felt the gently breeze blow on his chest as he opened his eyes and yawned. He stared at the ceiling with his eyebrows gathered together, wondering where he was. He turned and realized he was laying on the backseat of a car which had the door opened at both sides. He sat up and stepped out on his bare foot, buttoning his shirt which he didn't remember unbuttoning. He looked around and realized that he was back to the base. Then he remembered his experience at the NSCC and his encounter with the man who knocked him out. He turned to look back and stared in shock as his eyes met with Cole's.

'You're awake now,' Cole said, walking towards the car from the other side of the front yard.

Henry ignored his statement but stared at the cab and the building for a while, then he looked back at Cole again as he suddenly remembered that Cole was supposed to be with the enemy.

'What are you doing here?' Henry asked Cole, staring thinly into his eyes as the latter drew nearer.

'I'm back now,' Cole replied briefly, stopping by the bonnet of the car. He turned briefly to look at the building and then returned his gaze to Henry who was still looking lost.

'Who brought me here and where is everybody else?' Henry asked. He fixed his eyes on Cole's face and noticed the dull look.

'Everybody else?' Cole asked, raising a brow. 'There's no other person here, it's just the two of us.'

'I mean where is Tara? Is she in?' Henry asked and began to walk towards the entrance of the building.

'Stop!' Cole shouted in a loud voice, preventing Henry from moving further. 'The security lasers are still on, your body will be cut into pieces if you proceed.'

Henry stared back at him with a questioning look. 'Why is it on? Where has Tara gone to?' he asked, staring keenly at Cole's face.

Cole folded his arms and looked away.

'I said where is Tara?' Henry walked to him and pulled his hands.

'Tarasha is dead,' Cole stated blankly, looking straight into Henry's eyes.

It took Henry some minutes to process Cole's words in his mind. He released his grip on Cole's hands slowly and began to laugh.

'What's the matter with you?' Cole asked in concern, shocked at Henry's response.

'Come on, stop the joke and tell me where she is.' Henry said, tapping Cole on the shoulder as he stopped the laughter.

'I'm not joking, she died while trying to rescue you from Rex. He killed her,' Cole replied him in a serious tone.

'I don't believe you.' Henry's face turned cold now, with his eyebrows gathering together.

'Better do, the Inspector General has taken away her body and I don't know where he's taking it to.'

Henry did not want to believe Cole's words but the look on Cole's face was a very serious one. He considered the possibility of trueness of Cole's words and his knees buckled and touched the floor.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
oyin where are u na... u will soon start exam oh pls come and update. kpele
I've been updating oo. I believe something is wrong with the contents of chapter 7 pt 6 coz I keep getting banned, so I've skipped it
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by queenitee(f): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Oyinprince:
I've been updating oo. I believe something is wrong with the contents of chapter 7 pt 6 coz I keep getting banned, so I've skipped it
Ehn ehn, I was wondering when I missed the part where Tarasha was Captured. *crying* why? Why would you allow my Tara to be captured?
Cole come and do something o, Tarasha cannot die just like that, come and save her
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by dimssy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
If I hear say Tarasha die
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by phemmy429(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
U miss a part boss... how did Rex bring tarasha down.. before removing her clothes and before the pick up... Am lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by queenitee(f): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
phemmy429:
U miss a part boss... how did Rex bring tarasha down.. before removing her clothes and before the pick up... Am lost
Scroll up and read where he said he couldn't update that part because he kept getting banned
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Ochyglowsglows(f): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oyin, I can't access ur blog o. Keeps saying server can't be found abi what sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Desmo240(f): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=Ochyglowsglows post=57789818]Oyin, I can't access ur blog o. Keeps saying server can't be found abi what sef. same here sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Oyinprince:
alright am reading it in your blog .
.. the Lord is ur muscle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by kendo60(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bro, how can I read the continuation of this story, please do me ooooo, I can't wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Audrinakane(f): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
kendo60:
Bro, how can I read the continuation of this story, please do me ooooo, I can't wait

Go to his blog and continue. He updates there.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by kendo60(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Audrinakane:

Go to his blog and continue. He updates there.
[co[color=#006600][/color]

Bro. I don't know his blog address
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Audrinakane(f): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
kendo60:
[co[color=#006600][/color]

Bro. I don't know his blog address

www.youngicee.com
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 2:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Tarasha 2 - Chapter 7 Part 8

'Tara is not dead, the person you saw wasn't her.' Henry argued with Cole as he led him to the backyard of the building.

Cole did not reply him immediately until they took five more steps. 'I'm pained by her death too but I won't live in self deception. I've showed you the pieces of her clothes already and I told you I saw Inspector General Rikau and his men carry her body away.'

'You could have seen another girl for all I care, I won't believe she's dead until I see her body and confirm that she has stopped breathing.'

'Then, I'm not with you on that.'

Henry stopped and turned, he stared at Cole's face for a second before he continued walking. 'I'll go in search of her alone if I have to,' he said as he turned from the side of the building into the large backyard.

'That will be suicidal,' Cole said in a warning tone.

'I don't care,' Henry replied.

There was silence for the next few minutes as Henry searched for something around the walls of the building.

'That's a window, how can you think there's an entrance there?' Cole questioned, watching in disbelief as Henry hands fumbled around the glasses of a particular window. Henry ignored him and moved to the next window.

'This is the only entrance from behind,' Cole continued to talk, pointing to a door at the centre of the long wall. 'And we can't enter turn through it also, the switch for the front lasers are the same for this.'

Henry stopped and turned to look at his face, as if questioning the trueness of his words.

'I know this because we installed them together,' Cole explained.

'You installed the lasers together with her but I'm sorry you didn't install every other thing with her.' Henry said as he walked past the door at the centre in front of which Cole stood and walked past the windows of the other rooms until he got to the last window at the left side. He touched something at the top left edge of the window glass and shifted back suddenly as he felt a movement. He stared at the point for a while and then stepped back forward. 'We have the hidden entrance here,' he said with a note of victory in his voice as he touched the same point he touched before and began to unscrew something with his fingers. Cole moved closer and stared intently at him .

There was a soft sound of sliding of glasses after Henry finished unscrewing the metal. The remaining block walls below the window gave way and the window glasses extended mechanically to the ground. Then the glasses slid into the side walls, revealing a door of normal height but a window size breadth.

Cole's eyes shone widely as he was dazed by the revelation. His eyes danced slowly up and door the electronic metal door which looked new was coloured shining silver. His gaze moved to Henry's face. Henry had stepped back, though wasn't looking amazed as Cole but his face showed confusion. The amazement on Cole's face vanished and he frowned at Henry. 'What's the matter? Didn't and tell you the lock code?'

Henry remained quiet as he stared with a narrow look. There were so many codes he had seen and he didn't know the one to use.

He finally stepped forward again after two minutes of gathering courage. He reached for the screen which was at the position of the door handle and a box for the code appeared with the numbers 0 to 9 below. He typed in numbers which appeared as dots on the screen, it blinked red with a low warning sound accompanying as he typed the fourth number. The dots disappeared and an empty box showed again.

Henry stepped back again to think on which of the codes it could be, he had only two trials left and if he failed, their chances of entering into the building will be very slim. He stepped forward after another three minutes and typed in another set of four numbers. It was rejected by the system again.

He turned to Cole with a sigh of frustration. After some minutes he spoke, 'Can't we just break this door by destroying it totally with bullets?'

Cole stared at him thinly. 'We're going to beef up the security that way. If a bullet touches this metal door, I'm sure we'll turn on lasers at this entrance too.'

Henry heart felt broken at Cole's reply. His shoulders dropped and his eyes closed briefly and opened again.

'Didn't she tell you the code?' Cole asked again.

'She didn't tell me the code or anything about this entrance, I found out myself.' Henry answered.

There was a long moment of silence and it seemed all hopes were lost.

Henry stepped forward again, he took in a breath and began to type a new code. A different sound was made at the input of the last digit and a blinking large red triangle showed on the screen.

Henry stepped back and glanced at Cole's face. Both heaved sighs of frustration.

________

'Oh finally!' Chief Elvis entered into the large room beaming with smiles. Chief Rikau rose up from the seat and met him with a smile.

'Good evening, Your Excellency.' Chief Rikau greeted with a slight bow.

'Thank you Chief Inspector,' Chief Elvis replied without looking at Rikau. His eyes were fixed on the lady's body placed on the floor. Her body was placed on her left side and her hands and legs were still tied. 'Samantha Osman,' he smiled devilishly as he proceeded towards the body.

The room was a scanty one with few sofas and a wooden chair. It was stuffy and lacked fresh air, it smelt like a weed joint for smokers and there were also wraps of unused weed on the floor and used sticks of cigarettes. Bottles of alcoholic drinks, some broken and others intact also laid on the floor even though every other thing about the room appeared neat and clean. Inspector General Rikau was sitting in the room with two men standing at different sides of the room. The Vice President had also entered with his personal security officer, making it a total of five people now there.

The Vice President had received the text message informing him of the victory from Rikau while in a meeting with the President and governors of some states. He had been so excited about the news and couldn't focus anymore on the meeting, so much that the President noticed and even asked him what the matter was. He had lied to the President and the others sitting that he just developed an headache and chest pain and was excused from the meeting after some more minutes of acting uncomfortably and unfocused.

As he moved closer, his three legs- two legs and the walking stick - made soft sounds that were audible to everyone there because of the quietness of the place. He finally got to where she was laid and slanted his head to look at her face properly.

'She's the one,' he said after staring close to one minute. 'She's Kimberly, that girl that worked at the NSCC. She deceived us all but now she will pay and her sponsors with her.' he shouted in a loud voice which reverberated around the room.

He paused to stare at her face again and kept staring for long. All of a sudden, she rose and tore off the ropes from her hands and legs. She grabbed his neck and squeezed it as he screamed. He had begun to vomit blood before the other men could run to his rescue.

'Are you okay sir?' Chief Rikau asked, staring at Chief Elvis in surprise as the man held his neck and made funny sounds.

Chief Elvis opened his eyes to see Samantha still on the floor with the ropes firmly on her hands and legs. His walking stick had fallen to the floor and he was grabbing his neck with his two hands. He dropped his hands and quickly looked around, he met the eyes of the other men staring at him. He knew he had just acted a funny drama and that they all had laughter suppressed which no one dared to let out. He looked back to Samantha's face, she was still giving him nightmares after being captured. He had to find out who sent her and kill her with his hands after that as soon as possible to stop the nightmares.

'Did Rex bring her here?' He turned and asked Chief Rikau.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 2:18am On Jun 29, 2017
'No, I did.' the Inspector General replied.

He turned back to Samantha, 'Does she need medical attention to be conscious?'

'No, Rex said she'll be unconscious for more than six hours and will be very weak when she regains consciousness.'

'So we have to wait for six hours to get her to talk?' Chief Elvis questioned, raising up his wrist to check his watch.

'It might be longer than that,' Chief Rikau replied. 'Rex only injected her with something to make her unconsciousness six hours longer, he did that probably to give us more time.'

'That means I have to wait till tomorrow and I don't think I can do that,' he said as he stamped his feet on he ground angrily. One of the men helped him with his walking stick and handed it to him.

'So what do you suggest we do?' Chief Rikau asked, staring thinly at the Vice President's face.

'You, what do you suggest we do?' Chief Elvis directed the question back to him.

'We don't really have a choice if we want to hear her talk,' Chief Rikau answered. 'We just have to wait until she's conscious.'

'And do you think it'll be easy to get her to talk to us?' Chief Elvis questioned.

'No, but we'll ensure she goes through a lot of torture, she'll surely give in quickly.'

'Cool.' Vice President Elvis remained silent for some few seconds. His eyes ran around Samantha's body in disgust. 'I think we should tie her in a different way.' he said and turned to the other men standing in the room with them. 'I want you guys to move her into another room where you can find something to tie her standing.'

'Sir?' the men responded in unison, not understanding the instruction.

'I mean, tie her standing up. It could be between two poles, her two hands should be tied separately to the poles' the Vice President explained, using his fingers to demonstrate.

_____

'His name does not exist on the registrar, his firm's name does not exist and there are no records of him on the citizens database.' Dakolo thought aloud. He was in the cameras department of the police headquarters. He was in the office with officer Tracy and the lady who had provided him with footages earlier. 'This just sounds too alike,' Dakolo mused.

He raised his wrist to check the time and shook his head with a sigh, he never expected to stay that long in the office because of an abduction case and a traffic law offense.

'I'm sure that girl is connected to the kidnap,' he said again, looking at officer Tracy's face as if to ask for her input.

Officer Tracy was about to talk when the door to the office flung open and Agent Tim walked in with a junior officer.

'Good evening Inspector Dakolo,' Agent Tim greeted as he approached where they were seated.

'Good evening sir,' Dakolo replied with a frown on his face.

'I was just sent a memo from the director,' Agent Tim continued, offering Dakolo a handshake. 'It's about the abduction case you are on.'

Dakolo's frown deepened as he feared what was about to happen. 'Yes, I just sent him a quick report about thirty minutes ago.'

'He mentioned that in the memo,' Agent Tim said, taking out a neatly folded paper from his back pocket. 'Here, sign,' he said as he unfolded the paper and handed it to Dakolo.

Dakolo collected it and scanned through. What he feared had just happened, he had been asked to transfer the case to Agent Tim since it involved more than what an ordinary inspector was supposed to handle. And Agent Tim was chosen specifically because of the resemblance of the case to Samantha Osman's operations.

_____

Henry's face lit up in happiness as the door gave way surprisingly. He and Cole glanced at each other with brief smiles and Henry attempted to proceed inside but Cole stopped him by grabbing him on the left shoulder. 'Let me go in first,' Cole said, raising his eyebrows to reassure him it was for safety reasons.

Cole gently pushed the door further, the passage was dark except for the reflection of the evening light that could enter through the opened door. He took out a phone - Tarasha's phone which he had gotten from her bag- and put on the flashlight. He took a step in and looked all around - the ground edges, the ceiling edges and walls.

'Let's go in,' he gestured for Henry to follow him.

In less than five minutes time, both were in the main living room of the building. Cole was first to sink into one of the sofas while Henry stood behind the three seater sofa and stared at the walls of the living room as if it was his first time of entering the place.

'Don't you think we should put out the lasers now?' Henry broke the silence.

'Can you put them out?' Cole stared back at him.

'No, I don't know how to but I thought you said you installed them together with Tara.'

'Yes, and I can put them off but I don't think there's any need to do that for now.'

'Why?' Henry asked, giving Cole a narrow look.

'Because we could still be attacked,' Cole replied. He rose up and began to loose the buttons on his shirt.

'Attacked by who?'

'By Rex, the guy that killed Tarasha.'

'Omotara is not dead,' Henry corrected again.

'She is, get that into your head.' Cole fired back, sniffing as he shot Henry a cold look. 'I saw them carry away her dead body and the pieces of her clothes are a proof of her death.'

'She's not dead until I see her body.' Henry shot back.

'You must be sick,' Cole stated and took his eyes off Henry's face to take off the last bottom on the shirt.

'What would they need her body for if she's really dead, they would have left it there.' Henry spoke.

Cole flashed a look at him again. He took off his shirt and wiped his face with it. 'Why should they leave the body of their arch enemy Samantha Osman there? Wouldn't it be implicating if the police met it there?'

'If anything would have been implicating, it would have been the bag and cloth pieces they left behind.'

'No, her body would have been more implicating. The police would be more curious to know how Samantha Osman's body got there.' Cole shot back his argument.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 2:19am On Jun 29, 2017
'Who is the Police?' Henry asked, giving him a narrow look. 'Isn't it their Inspector General you claimed took her body away?'

Cole paused to think for a moment. Henry was making some sense but he wasn't ready to give in to him, he was sure that Rex couldn't have left Tarasha alive, he had heard Rex several times talk about how he couldn't wait to send her to the grave.

Henry continued to speak when Cole was silent, 'The inspector General himself took her body away, what say do you think any other police men would have in this. And do you think anybody else knows how her face looks? They only know her as Samantha Osman but no one has seen her real face, so if they had left the body there, no one would have recognized her as Samantha Osman.'

The words sank slowly into Cole's mind, he stared a bit at Henry thoughtfully but still refused to acknowledge that Henry was making any sense. He looked away and walked towards the flat screen television, he turned it on and picked the remote control in the shelf.

Henry eyes followed him as he returned to the seat and faced the television. Henry left the back of the three seater and sat on a one seater facing Cole. 'This is not the time to remain quiet and do nothing,' Henry continued. 'Her life may just be in our hands right now and her salvation depends on the action we take.'

Cole did not move a bit but kept his eyes on the television which was still loading. So many thoughts flashed through his mind. He remembered Benny and Aisha again and tears welled up in his eyes. He coughed and used the back of his hand to clean his eyes. He blinked and kept his look on the television, conscious of Henry's eye on him. He remembered again how he used to believe against all odds that Tarasha was still alive and would come out victoriously when Benny and Aisha had already thought she was either dead or that all hopes of her escaping the situation were lost. But now he was trying hard to believe the possibility of her still being alive. With the determination to kill her and competency he had seen in Rex, it was almost impossible to believe that she would escape death.

The loading on the television finally completed and a breaking news was being aired on the national TV station. Cole's eyes almost popped out as he saw a car he recognized on the screen, racing crazily on the road, a police vehicle was racing after it. The scene also caught Henry's interest and both of them for a moment, placed their focus fully on the news.

They watched as the car continued to swerve pass different cars and vehicles until it got to a U-turn and slowed down, then it picked up suddenly again and turned into the road after the police car came closer. They watched as a car at the other carriageway screeched to a halt and the police vehicle hit the back. Then the car being chased slowed down again and out came someone with a gun, releasing bullets that finally made the police car lose control totally.

'That's Omotara,' Henry screamed on seeing her show out of the car.

'Yes, it is.' Cole replied calmly. He had seen the car when he entered into the compound earlier that day on Rex's assignment. 'That was before her death. I believe it was when she was chasing after Rex.'

'She's isn't dead,' Henry corrected again. Cole sighed and blinked. 'Why was she chasing him?'

'You were the one who was sent to the NSCC right?'

'Yes, I was the one.'

'I believe Rex took you as an hostage to lure her to his den. That guy is just so intelligent.'

Henry stared blankly at the wall. He remembered how he was attacked by the strange man and how he blacked out since then.

'She escaped with someone else's car, onlookers said she carried out someone from the boot of her car into the car she hijacked...' a journalist was reporting the news.

'That should be me,' Cole cut in, looking at Henry's face. 'And I really found myself in another car.'

Both returned their focus to the television screen and the car with which Tarasha was racing was shown again, this time it was stationary, the four doors of the cars were opened and there were policemen surrounding it.

The scene faded out and the Inspector General was shown with some journalists and mics before him. He was putting on the same clothes Cole had seen him earlier on. He began to talk on the death of the policemen and accidents that occurred during the chase of the car. Both Cole and Henry watched the man in disgust, the anger was visible on their faces.

'He killed her parents, killed her brother and now he has her captured too.' Henry said angrily to himself but it sounded loud enough for Cole to hear.

Cole flashed a quick and shocked look at him and their eyes met. He was shocked to hear what Henry had just spoken out. He looked away and stared blankly at the wall wondering if Henry knew what he had just said. If it was true, then it just made sense to him why Tarasha had always seen the man Rikau with so much hatred.

'Let's find her together,' Cole sprang up to his feet suddenly, staring at Henry with a determined look.

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN

Kindly drop your comments.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 2:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Tarasha 2 - Chapter 8 Part 1

12:45am

The soft sounds made by the continuous tap of Henry's fingers on the keyboard could be heard audibly in the silent night. In the control room sat both of them, Cole and Henry, Cole's eyes intently fixed on the screen of the computer which Henry was working on.

'Whose property is this really?' Henry finally broke the long silence. On the computer screen was an option of clips showing the different areas of a large building enclosed behind a thick fence.

'It's supposed to be a store house for a brewery company,' Cole replied.

'Then what did they take her there for?'

There was silence. Even Henry did not expect an answer to his question. Only one who knew what was going on behind the walls of the building could give an answer to the question.

Henry selected a clip amongst the options. The car with which the Vice President moved Tarasha could be seen driving down a road, they got to the gate of the building and stopped for about two minutes. Someone opened the gate from behind and they drove in. The space in the compound was only enough for a vehicle.

What happened afterwards in the compound was not captured by the NSCC cameras.

Henry and Cole had watched the car's movement right from the gate of the computer market facility till it got to the new place. Since the car had been driven into the compound, it had not been driven out again.

Few minutes after the car was driven in, another car showed up and waited at the gate until Inspector General Rikau joined the car. It drove off and returned an hour thirty minutes later, dropping Rikau at the same point he joined from.

Another hour later, the day was slowly giving way for darkness, two other cars arrived at the gate of the building. Even though the darkness made it difficult to see what was going on, Cole and Henry were able to detect the Vice President as one of the men who arrived with the new set of cars. They watched him walk in with two other men while the cars waited for them outside the gate. Two people returned forty five minutes later, it was already dark but Cole could see from their figures that it was the Vice President and the Inspector General, they got into the cars and drove off only to return again an hour later. They spent another thirty five minutes inside the place before they left again. Two hours after that time, no other activity had been noticed.

'I think we've got where they've kept her already,' Cole spoke after another few minutes of silence. 'We don't know what they intend to do with her, so we have to act fast.'

'What do you think we do?'

'The Vice President and the Inspector General would be planning to go there tomorrow morning or probably send someone, we should try get there before them.'

'So what time do we get there tomorrow?'

'As early as five o'clock should do,' Cole replied thoughtfully. 'The challenge we have is that we don't know the number of men in the place, neither do we understand the place we're about to attack.'

Henry heaved a sigh of frustration. His heart pounded heavily as fears of failing took over his mind. He stared into Cole's eyes and Cole wasn't looking so confident himself.

'We just have to try,' Cole said as he shrugged. 'But right now, we've got to sleep so that we can be up as early as four a.m.' With that Cole rose to his feet and yawned, then he proceeded slowly and tiredly towards the door.

Suddenly he turned again and squinted at Henry. He seemed to have remembered something important. He stuttered silently for a while before he gained his voice, 'Can you gain access her room?'

'I'm sorry I can't,' Henry replied sadly. 'What do you want to do in there?'

'I just got an idea on how to get into the place and I need some of those clothes she puts on.'

'I don't understand,' Henry frowned.

Cole closed the door and proceeded back to him. 'Most of her clothes are sewn with inner pockets for hiding tiny weapons and she has some meant for both genders, I'm thinking I could make use of that too.' he explained.

Henry stared in silence for thirty seconds, to assimilate what Cole explained. 'Well, I don't have access to her room. Can't we sew a cloth like that?'

'We will be needing it in a couple of hours, it's impossible for us to sew now.' Cole replied. He let out a deep breath and stared at Henry's face, 'Can you use guns?'

Henry stared blankly for a moment and then shook his head like a scared kid. 'She tried to reach me very briefly this morning but I don't think I can do it, even she wasn't so positive about it.'

'Okay then, we'll find a way somehow.' Cole said optimistically and turned back towards the door. He was so close to the door when Henry called him again.

'I think I know where she kept some clothes you could use,' Henry said.

'Where?' Cole turned back.

'Ermm... I'll just get it for you,' Henry replied. Both stared each other in the eyes before Cole finally turned and walked out of the control room. Henry turned back to the system after Cole slammed the door behind him. His mind flashed back to the things he had seen in the underground again, some of Tarasha's cloths which Cole needed were also there.

________

3:46am

It seemed like she was serving a punishment in hell as she regained consciousness. That was what she expected, she hadn't expected for her life to be spared by Rex.

Her head felt heavier than the rest of her body and she felt pains in almost every part of her body. She stared into the darkness for some minutes, unable to tell what was happening to her. She found herself on her knees, her hands suspended in the air by ropes at both sides. She was unclad, save for the pantie and bra that covered the vital parts.

Her knees were hurting intensely and the pain on her wrists where the ropes were tied more intense. She tried to get up but she couldn't, her legs were too weak to carry her. Then she tried to ease the pain in her knees by sitting on the floor but wasn't successful at it too. With a sharp pain at the bullet would on her back, painful memories of what occurred the day before began to flash through her mind. She made painful groans as she could see and feel Rex lifting her up again and slamming her back to the ground.

A door directly opposite her opened slowly, giving entrance to a little source of light which gave her an idea of the breath and width of the room. A male figure appeared at the middle of the opened door and Tarasha's heart gave way for fear as she looked up and saw the shadow. At first, she thought it was Rex. Then she remembered Henry and Rex's promise to kill him if she hadn't gotten to meet him in one hour, she hoped Rex had not gone ahead to kill Henry after their encounter.

She stared as the male figure proceeded forward slowly, her mind was a bit relieved when she discovered from observing his figure that he wasn't Rex. She was sure he didn't keep her alive because he was being nice but most likely because he needed something important from her he couldn't get if she was dead and trying to get that from her would involve rounds of torture and probably drugging which she wasn't ready for.

She closed her eyes to protect it from a light which shone from the man's hand to her face. Then she heard footsteps of someone else join him from behind. She tried to open her eyes to see the people in front of her but her retina couldn't accommodate the light yet.

'I told you I heard noises,' a male voice spoke.

'You were right,' another male voice replied. 'She's awake, do we need to send a message now?'

'No, we wait till it's daybreak.' the other voice replied.

'Send a message to who?' Tarasha wanted to ask the question but kept it to herself. Soon the light left her face and she opened her eyes to see the men's back turned to her as they proceeded out through the door, making very little noise like they had done when they entered.

Tarasha tried to move again but she couldn't make any significant movement, her wrist and knees hurt the more. She closed her eyes, bowed her head and took in a deep breath.

She was still very surprised to find herself alive. However, she was very sure that she had little time to live.

1 Like

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 2:23am On Jun 29, 2017
________

4:12am

'I hope we can capture that guy and hand him over to the police today,' Henry said as he stepped out of the out through the backdoor, carrying a luggage bag which had a shoulder strap.

Cole followed behind with a backpack and a white nylon bag in his hands. He stopped to close the door and then joined Henry who was waiting for him.

'You better start hoping we don't find Rex there, I don't think we stand a chance against him.'

'But all the other men we saw in the video looks heavier and trained than he is,' Henry said.

'In the killing business world, you don't judge by looks. Who would think Tarasha is as deadly as she is judging just by her looks?'

'Hmmm...'

They continued in silence until they got to the car at the parking space car at the front of the building. Henry opened the boot and dropped the luggage bag in. He opened the bag while still standing behind the car and took out a laptop and a tablet device. Cole joined him at the back and put his nylon bag into the boot too, then he proceeded to the front with his backpack.

Henry closed the boot and joined at the front. He opened the front doors and got into the driver's side, Cole at the right side.

'Rex still has my parents,' Cole said to Henry as he entered into the car and strapped on the seatbelt. The tone of his voice depicted sadness and loss of hope.

'Your parents?' Henry gave him a quick glance, also strapping on he seatbelt. 'How did he get them again? Tara rescued your parents and Aisha's on the same day she got to Lagos,' Henry said she pushed the button to start the car engine.

Cole stared at his face with a shocked and confused face for a while. Henry began to drive the car towards the gate, Cole pushed the button on the control for the gate to open.

'She didn't, Rex has them kept somewhere in Lagos.' Cole replied back as they drove out of the gate. The gate closed back automatically.

'That's not true, Tara took your parent's out of the kidnapper's custody that night even though the press reported it in favour of the police.'

'But I saw those pictures and video, Rex was with my parents and he threatened to chop their bodies into tiny pieces if I betrayed him to Tarasha.' Cole argued.

'Here,' Henry stretched forth the tablet device on his lap to Cole. 'Go ahead and confirm online, make a search on the abduction of Aisha Bello's parent.'

Cole took the device silently and conducted a quick search using the www.youngicee.com engine. After five minutes of reading through, he finally looked up and spoke, 'I now understand, she left them in care of the police and Rex works with the Inspector General, he definitely has access to them.'

Henry glanced at him briefly and then returned his focus to the road without saying anything.

'I just hope Rex does not find out I'm involved in this rescue operation,' Cole spoke aloud to himself.

Henry glanced at him again. 'I believe we can get Tara to help us get them to safety if we're successful with this.'

Cole chuckled hopelessly, 'Tarasha would need to rest and recover first,' he said. 'That's if she isn't dead yet though,' he added in his mind.

'So what are we going to do then?'

'I don't know,' Cole replied with a sigh. 'But if we're able to get back Tarasha, she could give us tips on how to go about it.'

There was total silence for the next ten minutes until Henry broke it. 'I've got this question I need to ask,' he said with a narrow look at Cole.

'What's that?' Cole asked, his eyes fixed on the tablet's screen as he scrolled up a page on www.youngicee.com .

'I don't understand the Vice President's involvement in all this,' he said in a confused tone. 'I mean what was he doing there with Inspector General Rikau?'

'The both of them are friends,' Cole answered briefly.

'Friends?' Henry wasn't satisfied with the answer.

'Yes and you must have heard of Tarasha's attempt on the Vice President's life.'

'Yes, I did hear about it.' Henry nodded, remembering vividly the role he played in that operation.

'They are working together to bring Tarasha down since she's their common enemy.'

'Oh!' Henry sighed and shook his head.

_______

4:32am

'Chief Rikau, thank you for being here so early.' the Vice President smiled in the darkness as Chief Rikau approached him.

Both had their cars parked opposite each other in front of the gate. They had come with three men each and used cars that couldn't be associated to them. They also dressed in unusual fashions to disguise themselves.

'I'm about twenty minutes earlier,' Chief Rikau smiled as he received the Vice President's handshake. 'Good morning sir.'

'Yeah, it is really a very Good morning.' Chief Elvis replied, now turning towards the gate. 'It's the beginning of doom for my enemies,' he chuckled. 'Our enemies,' he added with emphasis. 'She should be awake now, right?'

'I don't know for sure but it's more than nine hours she's been unconscious.'

'Let's just go in, we'll find out ourselves.' Chief Elvis made a signal to his boys and one of them followed him while the rest two and Chief Rikau's men remained outside.

5 minutes later

'She woke up about an hour ago,' one of the men that was left at the place with Tarasha explained to Chief Rikau and Chief Elvis.

'Can we go in there now?' Chief Rikau asked him.

'I've sent someone to set up light there, the connection lines to the bulbs there are faulty.' the man replied, his voice still sounded sleepy.

'How long will it take them to set up the light?'

'Let's say two minutes,' he said.

There was a very brief silence.

'Did you see her when she woke up?' Chief Elvis spoke for the first time to the man.

'Yes sir, I heard some noises coming from the place and I went to check.'

'And you saw her eyes opened?'

'Yes, her eyes were opened. She closed them when I turned my phone's flashlight to her face.'

'It has been lightened,' someone who just entered into the place interrupted their conversation. The Vice President and the Inspector General turned their gazes to him.

'Okay,' the other man replied his colleague. 'Sirs, I think we can go there now.' he said and began to lead the way towards the passage where the messenger had come through.

'What's this?' Chief Rikau stopped at the entrance of the passage on seeing something on the floor.

'Sir, the ropes previously used to tie her.' the man leading them turned back to see what he was talking about.

The ropes Rex had used to tie her were in pieces on the floor at the left edge of the room.

'I thought you used the same ropes to tie her back,' Chief Rikau raised a eyebrow at the man.

'No, we couldn't lose this rope. We had to cut them off and that even took us time. We used another strong rope to tie her hands,' the man explained. 'It's the same colour and breadth, that's probably why you didn't notice it was a different rope.'

Chief Rikau felt a bit awkward about the situation but just shrugged and joined Chief Elvis who was waiting in the passage.

______

4:55am

'Damn it! Some people just got there before us,' Cole cursed aloud, his eyes fixed to the tablet's screen as he monitored the streaming from the NSCC cameras.

'Who are they?' Henry glanced at the device.

'The place is dark, I just know that not less than seven men have arrived in two new cars.'

'But it's just four minutes to five o'clock, what are they doing there so early?' Henry asked, checking his wristwatch.

'I can't really tell if the Vice President and Inspector General are with the men who just arrived but if it's by what I think, they don't want to take chances at all and they've sent more men. It's a proof that Tarasha is alive or why would there be so much activities around the place is she isn't.'

'You're right,' Henry said. He glanced at his watch again, 'We'll get to the place in less than three minutes, are we still going ahead with the previous plan?'

Cole thought for a while before he spoke. 'The plan would not change too much, we only need little changes because of these new men that have just arrived. Your role remains watching and waiting as a backup, and that's mainly because you don't know how to use a gun even though you know how to shoot. You should monitor me with the tracker always and never take off the earpiece from your ears, so that you can listen to everything that happens. Your instincts should tell you what to do based on the information you get from the tracking and the voice transmission.'

'I don't see any change in that, these are still the instructions you've given me before.' Henry countered.

'There's no change on your part except that you have to be highly at alert and on guard. I'm the one who has more changes to make, I have seven more men to deal with.' Cole said.

Henry heaved a sigh of frustration. 'I just wish we don't have to do this, can't we just involve the police or any other security forces?' he asked, thinking aloud.

'That will be nailing Tarasha and don't even forget that we're against two important citizens of the nation, no security agency will remain for long on our side.'

'I'm scared, you have over fifteen men to pass by before getting to Tara, can you really defeat all of them?' Henry eyes, giving Cole a blank stare. He was loosing hope too.

Cole chuckled and sniffed in a tear. 'It's a suicide mission we're on, let's just hope the men are ordinary security officers and police men.'

2 Likes

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 2:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Tarasha shivered as cold water ran down her head to the rest of her body.

'Sleepy head,' she could hear them scoff at her as she managed to open her eyes. Her body still vibrated from the cold impact the water made.

It took sometime for her eyes to be able to accommodate the light in the room and when it finally did, she saw twelve legs right in front of her. She looked up and scanned the men's faces one after the other from the left. She kept moving her gaze until she got to the middle where Chief Elvis stood and met a smirk on his face. The worst came when she saw Chief Rikau standing beside Chief Elvis and looking at her scornfully. Her blood boiled in rage and she struggled to free herself from the bonds but ended up inflicting more pains on herself.

The men laughed aloud as they watched her struggle fruitlessly.

'Finally Kimberly, I'm getting you punished for your sins.' the Vice President began to speak. 'I wonder how you thought yourself undisputable, you lived your life threatening others but now you're here helpless.'

He stopped to stare at her face briefly and then moved forward. 'I once worked with you and I saw you as a diligent girl, I never knew you were planning to kill me. Anyways, I know you get paid for what you do and now I'm willing to pay you more to kill those that sent you to me. Your life would be spared if only you agree to work for me.'

Tarasha stopped and stared at his face on hearing his offer. 'And who says I'll want to work for you?' she said in a weak tone.

'You're stubborn, I can see, but I know you'll like work for money even if you don't want to work for me. I'll pay you handsomely to kill the idiots that sent you to me.'

'Forget it Chief, I'm never gonna work for you.' Tarasha stated blankly.

Chief Elvis chuckled. 'You're trying to be loyal to your paymasters but I know you know money pays than loyalty. I'll ask you one more time again, kill those who sent you and I'll pay you handsomely.'

Tarasha delayed her response a bit, she stared at the other men's faces and then her eyes met with Rikau's. A sharp pain surged through her body as faint pictures of Rikau treating her mother brutally flashed through her mind.

'Bleep you mister, I still can't wait to have your head roll.' she said, staring the Inspector General in his eyes.

'Then you don't deserve to be alive,' Chief Elvis said as he pulled out a gun from Chief Rikau's pocket. He focused it to her knee and pulled the trigger ignoring the protest from Chief Rikau.

Read more episodes on www.youngicee.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chapter 8 Part 2

Time: 5:53am

'Damn!' Chief Elvis cursed as he pulled the trigger twice in a frustrating manner without any bullet coming out.

'Sir, there's no bullet in it. You asked me to remove them,' Chief Rikau said to the Vice President who had forgotten his instruction out of anger.

Chief Elvis flashed a look at Rikau, panting angrily. 'Please give me one that has bullets,' he said, turning to the other men standing by the sides.

'I'll work with you,' a soft voice spoke.

Chief Rikau froze and turned to Tarasha without receiving the gun which was being offered to him by an officer.

'But I've got two conditions,' Tarasha added in a weak voice.

'What are your conditions?' the Vice President squinted and swallowed in. 'Get me a seat,' he shouted quickly at the men while he waited for Tarasha to respond.

Tarasha breathed in air heavily. She closed her eyes and shook her head briefly to ease off the rising headache. She knew there was going to be no deal between her and Chief Elvis and suspected that even the man wanted no deal with her, he must have an ulterior motive for offering her a job with him or why would he want her to work with him when he had an assassin like Rex already on his side.

'I would work with you if Henry E.G is still alive and only if you allow the abducted parents of my men to go untouched.' Tarasha said.

'Henry E.G? I don't know about Henry E.G, I don't even know if he's alive or dead.' the Vice President replied. He paused to seat on the short chair brought for him. 'And your men's parents; I had nothing to do with them.'

Tarasha close her eyes briefly and shook her head weakly. 'I won't like to work with one who lies,' she said as she opened her eyes and stared into his. Chief Elvis' look narrowed as he wondered if she was referring to him as a liar.

A rod hit Tarasha's mouth from the left, sending blood spilling to the other side. The Vice President flashed a quick and angry look at the person who struck.

'I instructed him to,' Chief Rikau spoke in support of the man. The Vice President gaze turned to him. 'She was calling you a liar,' he quickly added.

'Just leave the two of us,' Chief Elvis said with a warning look at Rikau and turned back to Tarasha.

For the first time since he began to work with the Vice President, Chief Rikau felt like striking Chief Elvis on the head from behind. He had done that to so many others for Chief Elvis, but now that Chief Elvis was ridiculing him before junior officers, he felt like doing the same to him.

'Listen Kimberly, I truly do not know about your men's parents. All I heard was that the police rescued them from you when you tried to kill them.'

Tarasha took some time to reply. Her tongue's movement in her mouth could be seen and soon she spat out blood down beside her. 'You know that isn't true, besides the police has them in custody now. I would like for them to be released to anyone I tell you.'

'That's fine,' Chief Elvis agreed.

'And Henry E.G was with that man you sent to me,' Tarasha said. Her voice was sounding weaker.

'Which one?'

'Rex, he probably brought me to you.'

'Hmm... Rex. I'll find out from him and ask him to allow Henry go,' Chief Elvis replied. There was silence for forty seconds. 'So, what's your second condition?'

There was silence again, this time longer than the first. Tarasha seemed weaker and was taking time to muster strength to talk.

'I'll tell you the second condition when we get halfway the job,' she said.

'Halfway?'

'Yes, it's not something difficult.' she replied, moving her gaze to Chief Rikau's face.

'Hmm... I hope you're saying the truth.' he said as she moved her gaze back to him.

'I don't break deals,' she said almost in whispers

'Okay then, together we are.' the Vice President said and put on a fake smile. He leaned forward and stretched his hand towards her for an handshake, pretending to forget that she was tied. 'Oh!' he took quick glances at the ropes at both sides as he withdrew his hand. 'I'll ask them to take these ropes off as soon as possible but I've got some few questions to ask you now.' he said as he leaned backward.

Tarasha raised up her head to look directly into his eyes.

'Can you give me some brief details about our new enemy? I mean the person who sent you that I'm sending you back to kill now, so that I can have a little idea of who I'm dealing with.'

Tarasha closed her eyes briefly and opened again. It was exactly what she expected. There was no deal, Chief Elvis only wanted to extract some information from her in a deceptive way by making her think they were on the same side instead of going through the method of torturing her which may not yield results.

'You can only have the details when the deal starts,' she replied.

'When the deal starts?' Chief Elvis frowned. 'The deal has started already.'

Tarasha remained quiet but only glanced at the two sides she was tied to.

'Oh! The ropes? I'm gonna ask then to cut it off immediately after this conversation.'

'I'm sorry, I don't start deals when I'm tied up like this. I'm sure you know it's improper too.'

Chief Elvis sighed and got up slowly from the seat, supporting himself with the walking stick. 'Kimberly, we know you are the daughter of Doctor Danjuma. Your brother told our men before his death,' he said and paused to see her reaction.

There was a sudden rush of blood through her body as her parent's pictures flashed through her mind and then the picture of Jeffery on the day of his death. The adrenaline rush in her was strong but wasn't enough to give strength for her to make any move. She was too weak, even to make a facial expression.

Chief Elvis stared at her face for a while but wasn't able to detect anything from her expression. 'Your parents were very good people before they were killed by Boko Haram, and I don't want a situation where you, the only surviving family member dies too. That's why I'm giving you a second chance.'

Tarasha forced herself not to make any movement and she could sense the uncertainty in his voice and knew he was trying to confirm facts from her.

'I don't know what you're talking about,' she said in low tones, shaking her head slowly for emphasis.

'Your...' Chief Rikau tried to speak but the Vice President stopped him by raising a hand.

'Your brother was killed in your house, after your attempt to take my life. You remember now?'

Tarasha stared blankly at him for a while. 'You killed Mallam Jefa, a cook I employed. He was one of my favorites in Nigeria.' she said.

The Vice President and Inspector General flashed quick looks at each other. 'He called you his sister,' Chief Rikau spoke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (48) (Reply)

Story: Taking Chances / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 385
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.