Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge (379410 Views)

I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / Any Crime Story Here Better Than Tarasha Suggest / Tarasha Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by queenitee(f): 12:24am On Jul 04, 2017
My Tarasha, surprisingly, I don't see Tarasha as an assassin
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Continuation

'I picked him from the slum, he regards me as his elder sister and even addresses me as Tara, name of his dead sister. I only have one family and that's the Nefary Clan in Russia. Another assassin is coming for you once my failure to kill you is announced to the clan by the client.' she said facing the Vice President.

The Vice President was visibly shaken at the sound of her words but he tried to hold himself down. 'We'll be back Kimberly, we'll be back.' he said and turned towards the door. The Inspector General followed immediately. And one after the other, the remaining men began to walk out of the place. The last one turned off the light before closing the door leaving Tarasha in utter darkness and total silence.

'We've been here for more than fifteen minutes, when are we going to make a move?' Henry asked impatiently..

'Shhh...' Cole hushed him. 'Be patient, we can't make any move until we get a clear view of what is happening,' he said in whispers.

'That means we'll have to wait till it's bright.'

'Just shut up!' Cole slammed in low tones. Both stood behind a parked lorry, having left their car some distance behind to avoid being noticed. Cole had a schoolbag strapped to his back and Henry the same too.

'I can't go now with those men at the gate, I may not be able to take them out completely.' Cole Said.

Henry sighed.

______

'That girl isn't ready to budge,' Chief Elvis thought aloud. He sat on a leather chair in the room while Chief sat on a plastic stool.

'I just think we shouldn't waste any more time by keeping her,' Chief Rikau added.

'I don't want to keep her either but it's important we find out who her sponsor is before giving permission for her death.' Chief Elvis replied.

'But I don't think that girl is going to ever tell us anything,' Chief Rikau said.

'We'll crack her, she'll yield under serious torture and if she doesn't yield easily, we can invite Rex to force it out from her.'

'Good idea, I'll say we should start right now.' Chief Rikau suggested.

'Sure, let's get the boys to work.' Chief Elvis said and both rose simultaneously.

____

Location - NIS Underground Facility

Time: 6:15am

'Information gathered from sources revealed that the motorist yesterday could be Samantha Osman and the case has been transferred from Inspector Dakolo to Agent Tim.' a man reported to agent David as they both walked down a corridor.

'I would have loved Inspector Dakolo to continue with the case, Agent Tim does not work clean. Anyway, it's only a matter of time before we expose and flush some of them out of the system.' Agent David replied.

They turned to a door by the left and the other man swiped his access card into it, he typed in a four digits code and the door gave way. He waited for Dave to enter before he followed.

The place looked like a dressing room, there was a line of three swivels arranged neatly before a large mirror. The mirror had an open shelf underneath which had some makeup kits and hair making tools in it.

'Have you called her already?' Dave asked as he proceeded to one of the chairs in front of the mirror.

'Yes, she's around already and will be here in no time.' the man replied, taking a seat on a long bench which was far at the wall end.

A minute later, a tall lady entered, carrying a first aid box with her. She was putting on a white cleavage revealing blouse and a very short black skirt.

'Good morning Dan,' she greeted the Agent sitting on the bench at the back and proceeded towards Dave. 'Dave, where the hell have you been?' she asked all smiles as she leaned towards him, placing her palms on the two armrests of the swivel, her face on same level with his.

Dave smiled. Her face was close to his and her nose almost touching his, he could see her breasts through the cleavage and feel her breath on his face. 'Lizzy, you were trained to seduce people to extract information from them not to seduce Agents like yourself. I wonder what you want extract from me this morning, you will succeed very easily because I'll do anything to get under this skirt of yours.' Dave said jokingly and received a hard spank on his nose.

'Stupid boy, when will you stop being naughty?' she turned and picked the white box, she dropped it on the shelf and opened it. 'Why do you need wounds on your face?' she asked, turning back to him with a serious look.

'For work, I've been away for sometime.' Dave replied briefly.

'When are you resuming?'

'Today, this morning.'

'What time are you supposed to resume?'

'Normal working time, eight o'clock.'

'Okay,' she turned back to the mirror and brought down a piece of cloth and hung it around his neck. 'Let's see what we can do with fifteen minutes.'

_____

'Are you sure that rod is not soft?' the Vice President asked one of the men carrying out the torture process.

'Yes, it is harder than the previous ones we've been using.' the man answered.

Three of them were dragging up Tarasha by her hands and one holding an iron rod. The Inspector General and Vice President stood about two metres at the front watching and mocking.

Tarasha's face had turned unrecognizable from the impact of the blows and weapons on her face. Her mouth and nose were running with blood and her hair was scattered, some strands were spattered on her face and the blood made them stuck on it.

'Let me have it,' Chief Elvis demanded for the iron rod from the man holding it and stepped forward. The Inspector General took some steps backwards to give Chief Rikau more space. Chief Elvis examined the rod after collecting it, it was about two metres long.

He signalled for the Inspector General to move some more steps backwards and for the men holding her to pull her up. His eyes met with her blood stained eyes as he dropped his walking stick and positioned his legs carefully. Then with all strength he could muster, he raised the rod up and struck her belly hard.

She gave a loud groan and her head dropped weakly.

'Would you tell us who your boss is before we finish you off?' he stopped to ask.

She didn't talk or move, neither was she strong enough to raise up her head again. With her head still bowed weakly and the men supporting her hands, she could see the shadow of the rod being raised again.

_____

The day was gradually getting brighter and the men in front of the gate entered into their cars to wait for their bosses. The street was quiet and without much activities, only few personal cars and cabs were seen passing the two lane road and more of pedestrians walking past with their bags and some waiting to get cabs.

A tall man putting on an oversized leather sweater and an old school cap was walking towards the gate in front of which the two cars were parked. He stopped behind the first car and stopped to check the plate number, then he proceeded to behind the second car to do the same.

Three of the men in the cars - one of the one at the left and two from the right- had come out before he could finish behind the second car.

'Yes? What do you want?' one of the men who had come out of the car barked angrily. He stood close to the gate at the bonnet of the left car while the other two began to walk towards the intruder. The man putting on the oversized jacket refused to be intimidated and proceeded towards the men approaching him.

'I want to see the Vice President,' he said with boldness.

The men at his front flashed a quick look at themselves and then one of them glanced to the one at the back to see if he was listening. Another man from the car at the left was stepping out.

'Does this place look like Aso Rock to you?' an hefty man standing in front shouted at him. The day was getting brighter and one could see that all the men were dressed in all black shirts and trousers.

'My name is Ben and I really want to see him for something urgent,' the oversized sweater man replied back, unwavering at their intimidating looks and responses.

'Are you drunk so early? Why are you searching for the Vice President here?' one of the men said.

'The guy must be one of the jobless nonentities who smokes weed every morning,' another man said from behind.

'Now get lost,' the hefty man in front of him gestured for him to leave immediately.

'I have to see the Vice President today and I won't leave here till I see him.' the oversized sweater man insisted calmly. He now had both hands in the pockets of the sweater.

There was tension in the atmosphere. Cole could sense that he had gotten the men angry and from the looks on their faces, they were ready to pounce on him.

'I'm gonna tear this dude into pieces,' the hefty man threatened, looking backwards to the other men to get their support to continue.

'No, don't cause a scene here. Remember we were warned against attracting attention here,' the first man who spoke said. He began to walk towards them from beside the bonnet where he stood.

He got to them and they gave way for him to stand right in front of the man. 'Just disappear silently now, you're not going to like it if we apply force.' he said to the man in very low tones.

'I only want to see the Vice President, I don't want to make any noise,' the man also replied in low tones.

'If you want to see him, then make your way to Aso Rock, that's where the Vice President stays and not in an beer storage place.'

'I'm not going anywhere, I saw the Vice President here and I'm not leaving until I speak with him.' the man replied stubbornly.

The man turned to his colleagues who stood by his both sides, 'This madman must have seen the Vice President with us. Pick him up and take him inside as quietly as possible, cover his mouth with an handkerchief. We can do all we want to do inside with him.' he said and began to walk slowly back to the gate.

Cole's eyes met with the eyes of the men who had been instructed to carry him, he could see the anger in their eyes.

The reason for the act was to make them unsuspicious of the fact that he came for Tarasha, then they will try as much as possible to kill him immediately or probably give announcements for those inside to move Tarasha to somewhere else. But now that they thought he was only a crazy intruder, they were taking him inside to deal with him for just being an annoying person and not a major enemy.

'Hey!' the man who had given them the instruction suddenly turned back and stopped them as his men attempted to make a move for Cole. He walked back towards them smiling, 'I think we should just let him in, he means no harm, he just wants to see the Vice President.' he said and stretched his hand towards Cole for a handshake.

Cole smiled and took the man's handshake, following the man's gesture for him to proceed forward. He glanced at the two men who wanted to carry him and eyed them like the crazy person they thought he was.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2017
8 Pt 3

With a bandage tied around his forehead and a short one around his wrist, Dave drove in his car. It was still more than an hour to resumption time at the NSCC but he decided to visit some of the scenes of the day before's encounter of the police with the motorist suspected to be Samantha Osman. He had stopped at the turn where some officers were killed in the accident and was now on his way to the place where Samantha Osman was reported to have snatched another car and dropped hers, this he had confirmed from the pictures and video shots taken by the press.
As he approached the main spot, he could see someone at the place the motorist's car was parked the day before, searching the ground with something like a torchlight. He drove past silently and from observation, he could tell that it was Agent Dakolo.
Hurriedly, he drove his car forward to a suitable distance and parked. He stepped out of the car and returned to the spot walking.

Inspector Dakolo could see someone approaching as he rose up to his feet and turned off the torchlight but he ignored, thinking it was just a passerby. He walked towards the drain and switched on the torch again, looking carefully inside. Then he looked back as he heard the footsteps approaching him.
'Good morning Agent Dakolo,' the man surprised him by calling his name.
'Good morning sir,' Inspector Dakolo answered, switching off his torchlight as he peered at the man's face. He noticed the bandage on the head and wrist and wondered who the wounded man was. With the little revealed by the sky whose dark clouds were already giving way, he didn't think he had ever seen the face anywhere before.
'I'm Agent Dave sir,' he introduced with a smile. 'An Agent of the Security cameras commission, I once ran into you at our headquarters.'
Dakolo stared at the face for a while. He couldn't still recognize but he could remember that once a young man had almost collided into him at the NSCC headquarters, he couldn't remember the face of the young NSCC official.
'Agent Dave,' Dakolo faked on a smile and offered him an handshake, still wondering what he wanted.
'I actually stay around this area and I was driving by, I was surprised to see you here at this early hour. It seemed like you were looking for something important and I don't know if I could be of help to you,' Dave offered.
'Oh! Thanks, that was thoughtful of you,' Dakolo said with a sincere smile even though he didn't see Dave's car drive by. Dave's face did not look like someone who could be of help to him, the bandage on his head even made him look like one who needed help. ' I'll rather prefer you don't bother yourself, I think you should just be on your way to where you were headed.' Dakolo refused with a polite smile. The smile suddenly disappeared from his face and he looked serious and concerned, 'By the way, what happened to you? Did you have an accident or what?'
'Yes sir, a car accident.' Dave replied, touching his forehead with his fingers.
'Oh! Sorry about that, I hope you're feeling better now.'
'Yes sir, I am. Thank you,' Dave replied briefly, uncomfortable that the man had drifted and made him the subject. 'I heard that Samantha Osman's car was dumped here yesterday,' Dave said, trying to get back on course.
'Yes, it was all over the news and that's why I'm here to check out for evidences. 'Samantha Osman was cunning as usual and didn't snatch any car on the major roads where the NSCC cameras could capture it and she also drugged the car user also to prevent him from describing her to anyone.'

'But why are you still on this case? I thought it was already transferred to Agent Tim,' Dave said accusingly.
Dakolo got caught unawares by Dave's words and appeared visibly shocked. He looked around quickly as if to check if there was anyone else listening before he kept his gaze on Dave's face.
'Where did you get this information from?' Dakolo asked him in hushed tones.
'I'm an NSCC official, we are always informed about officers in charge of top cases,' Dave replied.
'Oh! Yes,' Dakolo smiled sheepishly. 'I just had to come and check for somethings so I can add to my final report before submitting to the new team.'
'Hmm,' Dave stared at him with a raised eyebrow, finding it hard to believe the man's explanation.
'Let's move away from here,' Dakolo said and began to walk away slowly. Dave refused to move. 'Where's your car?' Dakolo turned to ask when he noticed that he wasn't being followed. There, his attention got caught by something at the major road behind, he saw a car he recognized driving pass and then one of the extra police cars following it. 'Oh! I've got to go now,' he said running to his own car which was parked at the curb off the major road.

Dave watched as he ran off. He folded his arms and thought for some seconds before turning back to his car. He was determined to see what Dakolo was up to.

______
Rex gently pushed away the unclad girl on his body and turned on the bedside light. He rolled off the bed and located his ringing phone. He checked the screen to see the caller as soon as he got the phone. He licked his lower lip gently on seeing it was Chief Elvis and rolled back into the bed, placing his head on the pillow as he answered the call. The unclad girl rolled back onto his body and they began to cuddle.
'Good morning Rex,' the Vice President's voice sounded so active over the phone.
'Good morning Chief,' Rex replied, taking care not to mention the man's name because of the girl with him.
'Thank you for a job well done,' the Vice President started. 'You showed your competency and efficiency.'
'Well, I don't think I should be thanked for it. It's my job and you paid me to deliver,' Rex replied unthankful.
'Anyway, thank you for doing the job well.' the man said and cleared his throat. 'Your message was delivered to me in full and I recognize that we have to sign another agreement to begin the new job. But I have a very small one for you now, I don't know if you can do it,' he said in a questioning manner.
'What job is...' Rex stopped suddenly to grab the hand of the girl which had moved down from his chest to his belly and was now entering his lower region. He gently rolled away and sat at the edge of the bed to avoid more distractions from her. 'What small job are you talking about?'
'Can you make her talk? I mean can you make Samantha Osman give away the name of her sponsors?'
Rex stopped for a minute to think about the answer to give. He wondered why Chief Elvis had not left him to do that before. The girl had come to him again. She pressed her breasts against his uncovered back and curled her hands around his chest.
'Yes, although it may take us sometime and she may not give straight answers but we will eventually get the information from her.' Rex finally said as he tried to stop the girl from tickling him.
'How long will it take?'
'It usually takes four hours to do so. But if it's done now that she's weak, it shouldn't take more two hours to get her talk.' Rex answered.
'Oh! That's a good one,' the Vice President's voice sounded excited at the sound of hope. 'So can you start coming right away?'
'You mean come and meet you where you are?'
'I'm at the place she is but you won't meet me when you come, I have to go for a meeting with some foreign investors by seven this morning but Chief Rikau will wait for you.'
'Okay, I should be ready in the next twenty minutes.' Rex said and got up from the bed. He spoke some more words before ending the call.
'Where are you going?' the girl walk up to him and curled her arms round his body again, trying to get him back to the bed.
He pulled her to himself and placed her back against the wall near the table in the room. He searched for with his hand for something on the table as he smooched her and cupped one of her breasts. Soon she was down to the floor unconscious. He lifted her body into his arms and dropped her in the bed before going to clean and dress to go out.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2017
Cole moved slowly, still eyeing the men as he got close to the gate, one man by his side leading him in through the gate.
'This way,' the man said as he entered with Cole, another man following before they closed the gate.

Cole stopped to stare at the building like a village man, he was conscious of and still kept an eye on the men behind him.
Suddenly one of the men tried to pull him by the neck from behind but he grabbed the man by the palm and twisted the fingers. The other sprang into action immediately and launched a blow but Cole dodged and gave the man a jab in the belly. He twisted the first man's hand and made two-360 turns, taking out one of his arms from the sleeves of the oversized plumpy jacket. He covered the man's face with the jacket and inserted a pin which he took from under his sleeve into the man's neck. The man fell to the floor unconscious.
The other man pulled out a gun but Cole was quick to throw the jacket on his face before he could raise the gun. He followed it up with a kick on the man's chest and the man staggered backwards. He followed up and quickly hit the man's back head with the butt of his gun. The man fell to the floor, he bent down and inserted a pin into the man's arm. He looked back towards the gate and there was nobody there. He hoped that the other men would think from the sounds they heard that it was their men dealing with him and not the other way round. That way, they would not bother to check what was happening until he had gone far inside. He picked the plump jacket from the man's face and as he looked up, his eyes met with the Inspector General's car which had been used to carry out Tarasha after the fight with Rex. He proceeded towards the building, unsure of where to go as he couldn't locate the entrance but then a man peeped out from a door to see what was going on outside. The man went back in quickly, probably to tell the others about what he saw. Cole rushed towards the door with the jacket now hung around his neck and two guns in his hands.

The man who had peeped returned with a gun and tried to shoot but Cole's bullet got into his chest before he could. Cole kicked in the door and was about to rush in but stepped back outside quickly he saw a gun pointed in that direction. Two bullets were released in that direction that moment but Cole was already hidden behind the wall. He quickly tapped the button on his wristwatch, hoping that Henry would get the message and would be able to carry out the instructions.

His eyes met with someone at the gate as he looked towards the place, the hefty man who had wanted to bounce on him. The man rushed back outside and Cole knew the task was getting harder, the men outside would soon join the fight against him.
_____
Same time, in the building.

'IG,' the Vice President called unto Chief Rikau as they both walked down a corridor. Three men followed behind them. 'Do you think she was saying the truth when she said that guy was only a cook to her?'
'Sir, it sounds like the most reasonable thing to believe. Most of the young ones taken that night did not survive. And even if any one of them had survived then, it would be impossible to trace his or her roots to Nigeria talk more of even locating a brother.' Chief Rikau replied.
'So in short, you think she was saying the truth?'
'Ermm... I really believe that the person sponsoring her must be related to the Danjumas.'
'Well, I'm thinking the person is related to Gabriel or Onwuli.' Chief Elvis countered. 'Anyone it is, Rex will get out the information from her when he arrives. Please make sure you're here with him.'
'Yes, I will be...' the men were suddenly thrown into panic as they heard the loud sound of a gunshot. It was obvious that the gun was shot in the building. As they froze to listen for more, they heard the sounds of more gunshots which sounded farther than the firsts.
'Sirs, I think you should stay here first.' one of the men said, gesturing for them to walk back into a room they had walked past in the corridor. Another man behind ran to open the door to the room for the Chiefs while the third man hurried out to find out where the gunshot was from.
______
The vibration on Henry's wrist startled him and he sprung to action immediately. He peeped towards the gate from behind the truck and saw the activities in front of the gate. He returned to pick the bag and then squatted beside the back tyre as he took out the sniper rifle and set it up quickly like Cole had instructed. He knelt and peered with one eye closed into the sniperscope to adjust the focus of the rifle properly. He set the focus to the middle of the gate, where none of the men were at that time. He looked up again and saw a man at the entrance of the gate. He quickly returned to the rifle and took four shots, getting two right as they went in direction of the gate while the last two went totally off target due to the tension in his heart and inexperience in the use of the weapon.
Unsure of what he did, he quickly readjusted the sniperscope to check the gate. He saw one man grabbing his shoulder which had taken a bullet and another one sprawling on the floor, he could see two others who did not know where the gunshot came from hiding behind the cars. His bullets had hit two people contrary to his plan of only diverting their attention by shooting at the gate. He sent two more shots to the gate before getting up with the weapon.
______
'How close are you now?' Cole could hear a man's voice as he entered into the building. He quickly hid himself behind a wooden chair at the left side of the room and tried to locate the direction the voice came from. 'We have an intruder here, I want all of you to come over here at once.' the man stepped out with a phone on his ear from a passage at Cole's right side, into the place Cole was and their eyes met.
Cole quickly sent two shots but the man was fast enough to move back and hide behind the wall. Cole rolled away from his hiding spot just in time. The person he shot at replied with two shots directed to the chair.
Cole continued to shoot at the wall beside the corridor to prevent the man from stepping out to shoot again as he searched for something in the sweater hung around his neck. He took out a small ball from the sweater and removed a tiny cap on it, the ball began to emit blue smoke. He stopped shooting as he waited for the emmision to become faster, he then threw it into the passage where the man was hiding. The man had popped out his head and gun from behind the wall to shoot but ran back when saw the ball coming. In less than five seconds, Cole began to hear two people coughing from the direction of the passage.

He took out a wet handkerchief from his back pocket and tied it on his nose before making his way towards the passage. He met the man who was shooting at him coughing uncontrollably with his gun on the floor and another man at end of the passage coughing too. He dragged the first man out of the passage.
'Where's she?' he asked, placing his gun on the man's head.
The man could not stop coughing but described the direction where he could find her with his hands. Cole pierced him with a needle before running back into the passage. He shot the other man on the end before entering into the place according to the description he got from the first man. It was the room which had bottles on the floor and few wooden chairs.

________
'This way sir,' the Vice President's Chief Security officer said, leading his boss through the backdoor out of the building. The Vice President was holding a gun and following behind them.
'Where are we going to?' the Vice President asked with stammering lips.
'We have to get you out of here sir,' Chief Rikau spoke before the security officer could answer. 'You go out through this gate with him, we've called for another car to pick you there.' he explained, pointing to a smaller gate leading out of the compound through the fence at the left side fence.
'But Samantha Osman must not be rescued,' the Vice President stammered unwilling to leave but his Chief Security officer was almost applying force to get him moving.

Read more episodes on www.youngicee.com
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2017
8 Pt 4

Time - 7:18am

Agent Dave watched everything carefully from a good distance. He had followed Inspector Dakolo who in turn had followed Agent Tim's car and the police car which was driving behind it. From where Dave was, he could see Dakolo stepped out of the car and he did likewise. He watched as Dakolo tried to monitor something from afar, the same way he was being monitored from behind. Dave wondered what it could be that caught Dakolo's attention so much that the Inspector didn't suspect he was being followed.

Few seconds later, Dakolo suddenly hurried back to his car and sat in it. Dave noiselessly moved to the median and stood on his toes behind the street light, confused for a while as he tried to see what Dakolo was looking at. He could only see two cars and some men outside, he couldn't tell who they were or what they were doing. Soon he ran to the Road Safety stand at the median and bent to hide himself behind the stand as he noticed that Dakolo had hidden his head in the car, meaning that there was someone coming who Dakolo was hiding for.

Dave watched from his hiding place and observed that one of the two cars he had seen Dakolo watching had turned to the other carriageway and was driving back the way. He saw Dakolo raise up his head in the car after the car had passed and he stared intently at the car to see who was in it.

He recognized the driver of the car to be Agent Tim as the car approached. There was another man at the front seat of the car and a third one at the back. He watched carefully as the car came nearer, the second man at the front seat wasn't someone he recognized but the man at the back seat was the Vice President, Chief Elvis. He opened his mouth in surprise at the manner the Vice President was dressed. The car passed and he began to rise up slowly from behind the median. He suddenly remembered that Dakolo was still around and bent back quickly. He looked up and saw Dakolo's car in motion too. He watched for some minutes and Dakolo's car also sped past in the same direction Agent Tim's car had gone.

Dave came out of his hiding place and watched as Dakolo's car turned out of sight. He began to think of what direction to go, whether to follow Inspector Dakolo or to go to the place where the Vice President's car was coming from and see what was there. He looked towards the place again and saw the second car still there, some men who came out of the car were entering into a house close to where the car was parked. He looked back again and drew in a deep breath, the Vice President was up to something that Dakolo was determined to find out, he also needed to find out what the Vice President was about to do. He ran off the median and rushed into his car. He had to catch up with them as quick as possible.

______

The blows continued to rain on Cole's face even as he tried to resist. The attacker had been waiting for him inside that room, hiding behind a chair and had successfully caught Cole unaware. A blow had hit him on the head and sent him to the floor and the gun in his hands far away from him while he was still trying to look around the place.

The man had rushed to him, pinned him under and had continued to rain blows on his face and chest.

The struggle continued for Cole until the man decided to pull him up by the shoulder. Cole quickly used the opportunity to send the man a blow in the belly and then cover the man's face, tying the head with the sweater that was hung around his neck. He was able to quickly take out another gun from his pocket while the man tried to remove the sweater from his face. A bullet ran into the man's knee as he threw off the jacket. It weakened him and he was unable to move immediately. Cole sent in another bullet to his other knee before the man gained the sense to make any other move.

The heavy man hit the floor with a thud. Cole took heaved a sigh of relief and used the opportunity to take in more breath but as he did he noticed he was sniffing in more than air. He touched his hurting nose and realized that he had blood coming out from it. He hurried to pick the sweater on the floor and the other gun that had fallen. He took out a piece of cloth from the sweater and wiped his nose. He then looked towards the heavy man on the floor who was looking at him helplessly and threw the blood stained piece of cloth on the man's face before sending another bullet into his chest.

He sniffed in again and turned towards the exit of the room, he noticed something on the floor by the wall beside the exit. He walked there and squatted, he picked the pieces of ropes from the floor and squeezed them in his hands. He remembered seeing the same type of rope at the mini computer village facility where Tarasha was captured.

As he rose up to his feet and intended to proceed further, he heard a voice that he was used to hearing on the television, it was the Inspector General's voice.

'Surround the whole place and fish him out, he must not leave.' the Inspector General could be heard shouting. Cole could hear several footsteps around the building and some other voices which he knew was in response to the Inspector General's order. At that point, he knew getting Tarasha out would be more difficult than he thought. With the noise he could hear around the house now, there were more of the enemies inside than he thought.

_____

'Rex, you gotta hurry up. Someone is trying to help her get away,' the Vice President said frantically into the phone. He sat uncomfortably at the backseat of the car while Agent Tim drove the car and his Chief Security officer at the passenger's side in front.

'Why do you panic Chief, she couldn't have gained enough strength to be able to escape by herself except all the people with her are dummies.' Rex voice sounded in reply. From the shakiness of his voice, one could tell that he was driving a vehicle on a bad road.

'The place is under attack right now, I don't know if it's one of her men who has come to fight for her?'

'What? How can you allow that?'

'I don't know how it happened, but someone is causing trouble there now.'

'I hope you've killed her already,' Rex asked.

'No, I can't kill her yet. We need to get more information from her, isn't that what I told you earlier?'

'You should have killed her already, we could have extracted the information you require from her house or personal facilities or even her surviving man. You should have just allowed me handle all of this,' Rex complained.

'No, I still want her to die by my hands.' Chief Elvis replied, not regretting his actions. 'Don't bother about her escaping, the Inspector General is in control and I'm sure the intruder can't even make it out of there alive. Just be there as soon as possible to do your own job.'

'I'm on my way there Chief,' Rex sighed. 'Since the Inspector General is there, I'll call him and give him instructions, I hope he follows.'

__

Cole changed the cartridges in the two revolvers quickly as he listened to get the direction from which the footsteps were approaching him. It seemed to be from several directions. With the increasing noise in the building as the people searched for him, he began to lose hope of fulfilling the task but since he was in already, he had to give a fight till the end.

He exited the room where he had seen the pieces of rope and began to walk slowly through the next room, looking back and forth carefully with the revolvers set in his hands. As he approached a closed door which led out of the new room he just entered, he heard fast footsteps approaching from behind the door. He quickly tiptoed to the wall behind the door and waited until the door was opened. A fully uniformed officer with a gun in his hands entered carelessly and looked around, his mouth was covered with Cole's sweater before he turned to look at the back.

Cole cleared the man's feet off the ground as he squeezed his neck with his arm simultaneously. Soon the man was on the floor and struggling for breath while Cole with a knee to the ground did not relent in his effort to squeeze life out of him. The man's struggles finally seized as he gave up the ghost. Cole took the sweater off his head and returned it to his own shoulder, he looked around and listened briefly for footsteps. Luckily for him, he could hear no noise at that moment, it seemed the men had assigned themselves to different sections and had all left that area after assigning this particular man to where he was. He quickly began to unbutton the man's uniform. It took him about a minute to unbutton the shirt and another minute for the trouser, he quickly dragged the man's half unclad body away from the middle of the place to the edge of the wall. Then he took out somethings from his own clothes and the sweater before he wore the uniform on top of his. He covered the man's bare body and face with his sweater and rose up to straighten his new outfit. He looked fatter in the new outfit but that wasn't something to care about, he picked up the officer's cap from the floor and put it on.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2017
He began to head towards the door the officer had come in from when he heard footsteps from the other room he just left.

'Have you found any intruder yet?' Cole heard someone say to him from behind.

He froze behind the door and readjusted the officer's cap on his head without turning back. 'I didn't find anyone here yet except for some of our dead officers,' He gave his reply in a thick voice and quickly hurried out through the door.

He entered into a faintly lit corridor of about ten metres long, it had about ten doors leading off it, five rooms at each sides and the end led to another corridors which looked very dark from his view.

He took out his gun as he got to the first room by the left and opened the door carefully, he peeped in and the place was dark. He had to loosen his belt and bring out a tiny device from the pocket of the trouser under the uniform which he used to shine light into the room. He closed back the door as he discovered that the room was empty and stuffy. He took three steps to the first room at the right and opened the door to peep in the same way, it was also empty like the first one.

___

Dakolo followed Agent Tim's car carefully until they got to the Vice President house and the car drove into the Vice President's compound. Dakolo realized that that was the farthest he could go in trying to find out what they were up to; there was no way he was going to get into the Vice President's house to continue his investigation. He began to blame himself for not waiting to see what see what the officers they had left at the place they had picked someone were up to, he had thought that the real deed was going to take place where Agent Tim was.

It remained unknown to Dakolo who had joined Agent Tim in the car, so he thought it was must be a criminal or a suspect Agent Tim was sneaking into the Vice President's house, not knowing that it was the Vice President himself. The Vice President's disguise clothes had worked perfectly well in making Dakolo not to recognize him from far where he watched.

Dakolo was desperate to know who the man that was sneaked in was. He decided to wait where he was until Agent Tim and the person drives out of the place.

____

Time : 7:32am

'Good morning sweetheart,' Chief Gab's replied his little daughter who was just learning how to use words and greet properly. He held the four year old girl who ran into his hands and lifted her up playfully. He put her down and straightened her school uniform properly. 'I bought a lot of chocolates from my trip and I'm going to give them to you when you return from school, alright?'

The girl nodded happily in acceptance.

'That's my girl, now hurry up and don't go late to school.' he said and waved her bye as she turned and ran towards the door.

He smiled as he watched her go out of the living room, the driver and a guard followed her. He sank into the sofa and released a deep breath as he picked the remote control. Thoughts of his daughter still occupied his mind and he remembered when Tarasha had threatened to kidnap the little girl. That was when she had just begun to work for him and he had refused to pay her at the right time.

'No weapon formed against us shall prosper,' he muttered unconsciously and laughed at himself afterwards. He wondered how he could still remember that line of the Bible, he had not gone to church or even open his Bible for more than ten years.

His phone which was on the centre table rang and distracted his thoughts, he was about to stand to get it when he saw one of his errand boys coming to bring it to him.

'Chief Nonso,' he muttered as he squinted at his phone. He answered and placed the speaker to his ear.

'Good morning sir,' Chief Nonso's voice sounded cool.

'Good morning Chief Nonso, what's happening this morning?'

'Nothing sir, I just wanted to find out what the plan for today is.' Chief Nonso replied.

'The plan for today?' Chief Gab replied, his voice suggested that he didn't know what Chief Nonso was talking about. 'Oh!' he exclaimed on realizing what was being talked about. 'Do you mean with Samantha Osman?'

'Yes sir.'

'I have no plans for her yet, I'll...I mean we'll receive them just like every other visitor.'

'Just like that? Don't you think we need to take some precautions?'

'What precautions can we get against Tarasha?' Chief Gab said with a chuckle. 'She doesn't have any reason to hurt us, so I think we should just receive her as any usual visitor. Setting up any precaution may create unnecessary tension, besides I want her to be more comfortable with us.'

'Well...' Chief Nonso released a breath. 'I'll be there very soon.'

___

'I'm right where she is now,' Chief Rikau replied someone through his phone.

He was with two other men and a lady in the room Tarasha was tied. The men fully armed and alert while the lady was only with a knife and a small paper bag. The chief also had a gun in his right hand while the phone was held in his left hand.

'Is she awake?' Rex's masculine voice sounded into the Chief's ear again.

'No, her eyes are closed.' Chief Rikau replied, looking at Tarasha's face.

'Okay, make sure the liquid is injected right into one of the veins on either of her hands and wait for a minute before taking off the ropes.'

'Okay,' Chief Gab said, making a signal to the lady with the paper bag to proceed towards Tarasha. He also took some steps forward.

'I'll be at the other entrance you described in less than fifteen minutes, you should bring her out to me.' Rex instructed.

'Okay, that will be done.'

______

Cole was at the seventh door now and his search was looking like a complete waste of time. Half of the rooms he had checked were completely empty while the rest were either filled with empty bottles, empty cartons of drinks, or cartons filled with expired drinks.

He opened the seventh door and peeped in carefully before he stepped in and closed the door. The room looked like a training room for a professional boxer, except that it was dirty and the materials in it looked old and unkempt. He searched every corner of the room and found nothing useful or any information leading to Tarasha. He proceeded out of the room and moved to the eighth room at the other side. He turned the handle of the door and it gave way easily, the place was dark like the first and second rooms. He took out his tiny device and shone the light in. As he took a step into the room, he began to hear some voices approaching from the end of the corridor, he quickly entered as silent as he could and closed the door. He stopped at the door side to listen.

The voices sounded lower at first when he closed the door but as the men entered into the corridor, it became louder.

...where did you find the body?' Cole heard a male voice asking but didn't hear the reply.

'He was found unclad?' the same voice asked again without Cole hearing the response to the man's first question. Cole realized that the man was talking to someone on phone.

He opened the door slightly and peeped outside as the voice began to diminish. He saw two men with guns in their hands walking towards the other entrance of the corridor.

One of the men suddenly stopped looked back. Cole withdrew his head in immediately but wasn't sure if the man did not see him. His heart began to beat faster as he put the small device in between his lips and took out his second gun from his pocket. He stopped to listen but couldn't make much meaning from the voices he could hear. He had to strain his ears to pick out some words.

'I think... go ahead while...check... rooms.' From the little he heard, he could decode that one of the men was waiting to check the rooms.

He removed the device from his lips and turned off the light. Then he took in a deep breath as he opened the door slightly, and peeped outside. There was only one man left and he had just entered into the first room. Cole thought of rushing out of the room he was before the man comes out but the man was out he could even finish thinking. The man proceeded to the second door and opened, he shone his light and pointed his gun in. Then he closed the door without entering. He repeated the same for the third, fourth, fifth and sixth doors. Then he proceeded to the seventh door and Cole was getting ready to receive him at the eighth room but the man didn't only look in from outside and close back the door like he had done for the previous five doors, he entered into the room with his gun. Cole knew he must have been attracted by the same thing that attracted him in the seventh room, he quickly walked out and closed the door gently. He walked silently out of the corridor into another which the two men had entered from. He peeped from behind the opening until the man came out of the seventh room, he watched as the man made his way to the remaining three without finding anyone. Then the man heaved a sigh and put his gun into his pocket as he turned and walked back in the direction his partner had gone. Cole knew there was nothing in the three rooms he didn't check and decided to proceed from where he was. At both ends of the new corridor where he was were two doors which seemed like entrances to another section of the building. He stared left and right for some seconds, unsure of which to go. He could see a shoe in front of the door at the left, he shone his light towards the the door at the right and he saw that it was locked with a huge padlock. He finally choose to go to the door at the left. He crossed the opening and proceeded to the door without making much noise.

He turned the handle of the door and pushed the door open, pointing a gun in. The place was dark and he could see nothing. It was as silent as a graveyard with no signs of any living thing there. He took out the device in his pocket and turned on the tiny light.

Just as he was about to put the device in between his lips. A strong hand grabbed him by the neck and pulled him in violently.

The device fell from his hands and one of the guns from his hand as he was lifted by the same hand and his back slammed to the floor. The lights in the place was turned on and it revealed three huge men, each of them more than twice his own size pointing guns at him. A slimmer man who turned on the light was beside the bulb stand.

Cole winced in pain. He turned his head and saw blood on the floor in between two pole and two truncated ropes tied at the upper part of the poles. He knew at once that that must be where Tarasha was tied to but have now been taken away.

Cole knew it was the end of the road, he had failed himself, failed Henry and failed Tarasha. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath as someone cocked gun.

Read 5 more episodes on www.youngicee.com
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by dimssy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thanks Oyinprince for the upda
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by bummybummy(f): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tnx for d update
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chapter 8 pt 5

Cole knew it was the end of the road, he had failed himself, failed Henry and failed Tarasha. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath as someone cocked gun.

______

Henry continued to turn and turn around restlessly in the car, he was getting tired of waiting for Cole's next signal. The day was already bright and the traffic on the road had increased, the execution of their task was getting increasingly difficult with time.

He glanced at his wristwatch impatiently again and then pushed the start button of the engine angrily. He pulled on the seatbelt and as he was about to launch into the road, he remembered something. He turned back and stretched his hand to the backseat, he rolled the bag away and under it was a tablet device, he picked the device to the front and placed it on his lap.

His inexperience and anxiety was taking a better hold of him and he wondered if he hadn't been more of a burden to Cole than a support. His assignment at the gate wasn't well delivered and now he had also forgotten that Cole had a tracker and recorder on his body with which he was supposed to use to track him and listen respectively.

He put an earpiece into his ear after turning on the screen of the device. Then he navigated to the main menu and clicked on the icon for the tracker. He minimized the window while it loaded and returned to the dashboard of applications to search for the streamer.

________

'Wait!' one of the hefty men said to the one who cocked the gun. He walked closer to Cole and bent beside him, putting the gun to his head. He searched Cole's body and took out two guns and a small purse containing cartridges from the pockets. He flung the objects aside and stood up when he was sure he had fully disarmed him.

Someone entered in through the door Cole came through, it was the same man who had searched the ten rooms in the corridor.

'I saw him hiding in the eight room,' the man said with a smile as he took out something from his pocket. 'He thought he was wise,' he added, with his smile turning devilish. He closed the door and took some steps in, making noise with the soles of his shoes as he dialed a number on his phone.

Cole's eyes opened again and it met with one of the hefty men at his front still pointing a gun at him. He heaved a deep sigh and his eyes wandered about the far ceiling of the tall building for a moment, he wondered why the men were still delaying his death.

'Sir, we've got the intruder.' The man who had just entered spoke into the phone. 'What should we do with him?' he asked after getting a response to his first statement and listened for a reply to his question. 'Alright sir,' he said before hanging up.

'Chief is still at the backyard, and he wants us to bring him there.' the man said to the rest of the men in the room, pointing to Cole.

'Get up!' one of them barked at Cole. Cole struggled to his knees sluggishly, he raised his two hands in the air as one of the men cocked his gun again. 'Stand up and move,' the man added, gesturing for him to move to a door at the edge of the opposite wall.

Cole got up slowly with his hands still raised in the air. He began to walk towards the door, remaining conscious of the three guns pointing to his back. The slimmer man opened the door before he got there and Cole entered into the new corridor where the door led, it was half the length of the corridor of ten rooms but was slightly larger in width. It had a door at the straight end and had only four doors at the two side walls leading off it.

'Faster!' Cole heard someone bark from behind him and a gun thrust him forward from behind. One of the men leveled up with him and pulled him by the belt, hurriedly moving towards the door.

'Only God knows how he got to beat the officer and take his uniform.' Cole heard one man say.

'If you hadn't seen him hiding, he would have passed for just another officer who isn't in our team.' another one joined in.

It took them less than a minute to drag Cole out through the door, it led outside the building to a space of about hundred square metres area. There were several objects ABC structures at the backyard. There was a power house which housed the electric generator at the left edge of the wall. A car which looked abandoned was parked beside it. A tall heap of torn cartons was at the left hand side, a bit close to the centre of the place and a taller heap of bottles, both broken and whole ones followed just with a metre space in between them.

The man dragging Cole released his grip as they got outside and walked some metres, they waited for the rest to come out. Cole froze in shock as his eyes went straight to where the Inspector General stood with two other men, a big sack was on the floor beside them and it formed the shape of a person in it. They were standing about six metres away from a small gate which was too small for a car or bigger vehicles to pass through but enough for a tricycle or motorcycle to pass through.

Cole's heart began to beat so fast as he thought about the possibility of Tarasha being the one they had put in the sack, he couldn't stand the thought and was burning deep inside. It appeared too much for him to bear and his knees shivered as one of the men standing beside the Inspector General squatted and began to loosen the rope they used to tie the sack.

One of the men at the back pushed Cole violently forward and Cole fell painfully on his knees.

The sack was already opened before he looked up and there he saw Tarasha's face down to her bra. Her eyes was opened but wasn't blinking or moving. He couldn't tell if she was dead or not.

His blood boiled with anger and he vibrated visibly. The men behind him noticed his shakiness and two of them standing at each sides pointed their guns at him at a closer range.

'I know you came for her,' the Inspector General stepped forward and began to talk. 'I don't know who you are but I'm sure you're one of her loyal boys. However that does not matter now, we'll have you and Samantha Osman taken care of by Rex.' Chief Rikau said, turning to look at Tarasha's face.

A glint of hope formed in Cole's heart as he heard the man's last words, it meant that there was a possibility of Tarasha still being alive even in the terrible state she was in. The only area he didn't see any possibility was both of them - he and Tarasha- getting away alive, especially now that they were going to be handed over to Rex. He looked at his both sides and saw the two revolvers still pointed at his head. There was no way he was going to make any move without getting them to blow off his brain in seconds.

'Rex will be here in seven minutes,' the Vice President announced and fear gripped Cole's heart. Rex's face flashed through his mind and he remembered his parents and Rex's threat again. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, something happened as he was about to release the breath and open his eyes. The two men pointing guns at him by his sides were hit with bullets from an unknown direction.

______

The location Henry could see on his device was confusing to him. He wasn't sure the compound was that wide for Cole to be at that point in the place. He drove past the gate and continued driving without towards the 'L- turn' even as he listened carefully with the earpiece. He couldn't really make any sense from what he could hear so far, the only thing he was sure of was the sound of moving footsteps.

Suddenly he heard someone bark 'Move!' and his heart stood still. That was a sign that Cole had been discovered and captured. He heard some groanings following it and the footsteps sounded faster and numerous.

He took the L-turn hurriedly narrowly missing a car. He didn't stop or wait to apologise but he drove on. He could see the wall of the building at the return carriageway separated from the one he was on by the median. As he drove ahead, he took brief glances at his device's screen and confirmed that Cole was still in the compound. Then he noticed a smaller gate at the end of the fence wall as he approached. He saw a police Hyundai Sonata parked beside the gate with no one in it. He drove past, driving close to the median so as to be able to turn quickly when he gets to the nearest U-turn. He continued to drive until he passed the police post before he found a U-turn. He turned on the trafficator.

_____

It was over thirty minutes of waiting for Dakolo and he was patient although feeling very hungry. His thoughts drifted to the NSCC guy he met that morning and he wondered why the young man was so determined to question him. Maybe he was one of those errand boys who Agent Tim bribes with little cash, he thought. Whoever he was, he must stay away from him, Dakolo made up his mind.

Dakolo's attention was drawn to the gate as it opened, then he saw Agent Tim's car driving out of the place alone. The gate closed and Agent Tim drove down the road. Dakolo thought of following him again but as he started the car engine, a better idea came to his mind and he turned it back off. He took out his phone and dialed Agent Tim's phone number, it rang twice without being answered. Then he sent a text message which read, 'I have a very urgent information for you, please call back as soon as possible.'

He started his car engine again and was about to drive into the road when he saw the gate opening again. He stopped to look as he pulled on his seatbelt. Two cars were driving out through the gate, the Vice President was on his way out.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dave still had his nose tied with his handkerchief to reduce the stench of bad oil from the generator room where he hid himself.

He had turned back again on a second thought before following Dakolo's car for just a minute and had decided in his mind to check out the place he saw the officers before going after officer Dakolo. He planned on calling the Inspector anonymously on phone later and tracking his location after checking out what was happening where the Vice President was picked from. And if he wasn't successful in locating the Inspector, he would have just continued on his way to the NSCC headquarters.

He left his car with a tracking chip and a gun, although unsure he was going to use it. He met only two officers at the small gate when he got there, one at the driver's side of the car and the other seating on the bonnet with his hands folded. He had approached them, pretending to need answers to some questions and ended up taking out two of them. He kept them in the car's boot before entering inside. The motorists and very few pedestrians that morning seemed to be very serious minded and none interfered or even stopped to watch, they all went on their ways hurriedly.

Dave got into the compound through the back gate, he didn't see anyone but could hear voices and shouts from inside the building. He was lucky to be close to the generator house when one of the doors at the back opened. He quickly entered and watched from there while he readied his gun incase he was discovered. Then he saw three officers come out, two of them carrying a neat sack with something he couldn't tell. The Inspector General came after the men and they all proceeded towards the gate. The Inspector General asked them to stop when they got to some metres close to the gate. Then he took out his phone to make a call.

Dave couldn't hear what the Vice President said on phone but he knew that what was being talked about was the content of the sack. He stared at the sack from the holes on the walls behind which he hid and his best guess was that an animal was what was inside it. After the call, the Vice President said something to the third officer that came out before him and the officer in response hurried back into the building. He watched for some more seconds and the Inspector General received a phone call giving him an information he was glad to receive. Not too long after was when the door opened again and a man was dragged out and pulled not too close to where the Chief stood. It was then Dave saw them open the sack briefly and discovered that a woman was what they had in the sack. At first, Dave thought it was one of the Vice President and Inspector General's numerous girlfriends who had discovered their secret and they had to silence but as the Inspector General spoke out loud, Dave realized that who they had in the bag was his reason for all his strenuous and hard work for the past weeks, Samantha Osman. That was when he knew he had to be vitally involved in what was going on. He also realized that the man kneeling was on Samantha Osman's side. He decided to step in to foil the plans of the Inspector General and the person called Rex coming for Samantha and her man.

He shot the two men pointing their guns at the Samantha Osman's man kneeling, to give the latter an opportunity to act.

____

Cole did not know where the bullets came from or who shot the gun but he was sure that God had sent an Angel from heaven. Before the other men could recover from the surprise, he slid to the left side and collected the gun from the man who was shot at the left. He pushed the man with a kick at the back towards the others who tried to shoot at him and followed up with bullets sporadically. The bullets from the unknown source seized after two more shots directed towards the Vice President's place.

The place was already in disarray. The bullet from Cole hit two more men, making it two more left at his side. One of the two was running to the other edge of the building to dodge the flying bullets and the other had entered back into the building through the exit where they took Cole out from.

One of the men who was standing close to the Inspector General was already down and the other was trying to protect the Inspector General who had also taken out his own gun for protection.

Cole's eyes was fixed on the sack which had been left on the floor. He continued to shoot at the door of the building as he made his way slowly towards the place.

'Get the sack!' he could hear the Inspector General scream out of panic at the man who was trying to get him to safety. The man hurried back towards the sack, shooting towards Cole. Cole had to quickly hide behind the heap of cartons. He peeped from behind and saw the man now shooting towards the generator house as he began to drag the sack towards the open gate. It was then Cole noticed a man coming out, up from the roof of the generator house with a gun pointed at the man dragging the sack. He could only see the man from the side view.

A bullet flew over Cole's head and it made him look away briefly to the building again. The man who ran back inside had come out with his gun refilled and was shooting at him.

Cole dropped himself flat on the floor and shot twice at the man, rolling away from the heap of cartons to behind the heap of broken bottles. He could hear sounds of more bullets flying as he changed his hiding point.

As he looked up to shoot again, he saw two newly dead men at the back of the building, there was none shooting at him again. He knew it was the work of the man who was now on the roof of the generator building. The man who also trying to protect the Inspector General and drag out Tarasha was now dead. The only person left with them was the Inspector General.

Chief Rikau was in no mood to give up even though he could see that all the men were down. He knew there were more men inside the building and at the front and he all he needed was to delay the two opponents before he got support from his men or Rex was must be very close now. He continued to shoot at the man who he saw come out from the generator house and he proceeded towards the sack. The man was now on the fence at the right side of the building and was running on it to dodge his bullets. After six shots, his bullets finished and he took out another gun from his pocket but the man had gone over the fence before he could shoot again. He quickly began to drag the sack towards the gate and at the same, searching around the place for the other enemy with his eyes. Now, he was just two metres to the gate

A bullet suddenly entered hit his shoulder and his gun fell off, another one hit his leg and he dropped on his knee, his body falling over the sack.

Cole rose out from behind the heap of bottles and proceeded confidently towards the Inspector General, pointing his gun at the man who had raised his head and was looking at him. He was about to shoot and end the man's life completely when three new men rushed out through the back door of the building and began to shoot towards him. He quickly ran behind the car beside the generator house. As he peeped from there, he noticed that the men's shooting direction was no longer towards him before towards the fence where his unknown helper had flown over. The unknown helper was standing behind the fence, half of his body showing above. He was with a bandage on his head and looked seriously wounded but still active. Cole's eyes met with his and he made a hand signal telling Cole to carry the sack and leave the place while he handled the rest of the men.

Cole followed the man's plan which seemed reasonable, he ran out from behind the car without cover, trusting the man to cover up. He pushed away Chief Rikau from the Tarasha's body and lifted Tarasha to his shoulder, he made his way to the gate quickly. Something like a bullet entered into his back as he opened the gate and stepped in middle of the opening. It made him pause for a second to absorb the pain. But he decided not to look back and just rushed away, ignoring the pain.

He closed the gate and hurried towards the road with Tarasha's body still on one side of his shoulder. He could feel her bare skin on his hand now as the sack was already falling off. He stopped at the side of the road and dipped his hand into his pocket to search for his phone. The number of cars and cabs had reduced on the road because of the disturbing sounds of gunshots and Cole knew it would be hard to get a car to snatch. And even though he could still see a car coming towards him, he wasn't sure he would be able to snatch it because he wasn't ready to drop Tarasha from his shoulder. He began to hurry down the road as he struggled to make a call with his phone.

'Hey!' he suddenly heard a familiar voice call happily from behind and looked back to see Henry approaching in the car he had seen. He had been too unsettled to notice it was their car approaching.

The back door opened for him by Henry and he dropped Tarasha's body carefully in it and entered after. Henry drove off speedily without even allowing Cole close the door first.

'Wow! You got her,' Henry exclaimed and jumped happily as he drove on crazily. He looked back all smiles but his smiles reduced on seeing Cole wincing in pains behind as he threw a sack out through the window.

'Were you hit?' Henry asked, in concern for Cole although his face was on Tarasha's body. He couldn't see her face and didn't know her state because of how she was placed, he could see injuries on her arm and her back and he doubted in his heart if she was okay.

'Damn it!' Cole cursed suddenly and quickly bent his head as he saw a car at the other carriageway. 'Drive faster!' he shouted at Henry.

'I'm already at the fastest speed,' Henry replied, now facing the front. He looked briefly at the car whose view made Cole hide.

'That was him,' Cole raised up his head after Henry had drove for another one minute.

'Who?' Henry asked, adjusting the rearview mirror so he could see Cole's face.

'Rex,' Cole answered, gritting his teeth with the pain at the back tormenting him as he tried to seat upright. 'Rex was the one who kidnapped you and also captured her at first.'

'Oh!' Henry's heart skipped a beat as he remembered that scene again. 'Is Omotara okay?' he asked after some seconds of silence.

There was no reply.

Cole managed to adjust her body and place her head facing up on his laps. Her eyes were opened, but without any expression. He touched some of the injuries on her body and looked at her face again, he wondered if she could even see with the eyes or if she was conscious at all.

'She's still breathing,' Cole said with a sad voice. 'But I don't know if she's okay or conscious,' Cole added.

At the moment, Tarasha's eyes blinked.

'Oh! She just blinked,' Cole shouted out happily, almost jumping but stopped again as the pain at the back enveloped his happiness.

'She blinked?' Henry joined in happily, turning the mirror to see her face.

'We need to stop somewhere to take out this bullet from my back,' Cole managed to stretch his hand to the spot at the back and touched it, he could only feel a little quantity of blood than he expected. 'Maybe we should just go home straight, it's not bleeding like I thought.' he added. 'I think I can manage it.'

They drove in silence for a while and Cole kept glancing at Tarasha's face from time to time. She closed her eyes after some minutes and Cole suddenly became worried, thinking she had sank into unconsciousness. He shook her gently and she opened her eyes again, this time she was able to move the eyeballs. Cole smiled, reassured of her consciousness and allowed her rest when she closed her eyes again.

Read 5 more parts on www.youngicee.com
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Nmaglit: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Nice work Oyinprince
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by queenitee(f): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Awwwwn, my Tarasha is back
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by nkemdave(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
I must confess that this story has gotten my attention and I am truly flabbergasted at the wisdom of the writer.

Hmmmmmm. The man behind this story..........I DOFF MY HAT OOOO #OYINPRINCE

Ride on..... More ink to ur pen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by missuniverse(f): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
unable to access youngicee
or could it be from my end
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Ultimategeneral: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
ur web address isn't opening! i think u should work on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ultimategeneral:
ur web address isn't opening! i think u should work on it
I'm trying to fix it. I don't know why namecheap is just giving me issues every now and then. But the website is opening, it's not just opening on operamini
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Fijumokesayo(f): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2017
Yes!! At last! Oyin thanks for saving Tara, I was so nervous through the read. Wehdone sah

1 Like

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by do4luv14(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:
Awwwwn, my Tarasha is back

your Tarasha, when did you became a man,

abeg part well leave ma babe for me oooo cool cool cool
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by queenitee(f): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
do4luv14:

your Tarasha, when did you became a man,

abeg part well leave ma babe for me oooo cool cool cool
Ahn ahn, don't be jealous
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by do4luv14(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:

Ahn ahn, don't be jealous

aaaahhhh...... Ah go jealous ooo, beside ah don dey look you wit one eye since grin
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by queenitee(f): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
do4luv14:

aaaahhhh...... Ah go jealous ooo, beside ah don dey look you wit one eye since grin
Ehn ehn? One eye and not two eyes? Lol
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by do4luv14(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:

Ehn ehn? One eye and not two eyes? Lol

yes nah, ah dey use the second eye monitor Nlguys wey no dey park wella cool
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by queenitee(f): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
do4luv14:

yes nah, ah dey use the second eye monitor Nlguys wey no dey park wella cool
That one too good
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by do4luv14(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:

That one too good

took good ke?, oya wetin mak ah use the second eye do
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chapter 8 Part 6

They drove in silence for a while and Cole kept glancing at Tarasha's face from time to time. She closed her eyes after some minutes and Cole suddenly became worried, thinking she had sank into unconsciousness. He shook her gently and she opened her eyes again, this time she was able to move the eyeballs. Cole smiled, reassured of her consciousness and allowed her rest when she closed her eyes again.

_____

Dave dropped back into the compound after taking out the last man. He turned back to see the building in the compound in which he was in now. He couldn't tell what the building was used for as he could only see the side and the back from the backyard where he was. He tucked his gun into his pocket and began to walk forward hurriedly.

He met some people discussing something serious at the front of the building. They all had disturbed looks on their faces and were all turned towards the building where he had jumped down from, he knew they were discussing about the sounds of gunshots that had filled the air.

They all shifted back in surprise and some ran back inside on seeing him. He took out his gun to display it and scare them more as he headed for the gate. The rest of the people ran into the building and shut the doors behind. Dave looked back once more and discovered that the building was a fashion designing outfit. He hurried out of the compound through the gate, ignoring the security man who he saw peeping at him from inside their security building.

He tucked back his gun in and waited impatiently for the road to clear before he crossed to the other side of the carriageway. He took off the bandage on his head and his hand before waving down a taxi.

'Take me down there,' he said to the taxi man, pointing with his fingers to the direction he wanted. He took out his phone and dialed a number. 'Lizzy, have you gone back to work?' he said into the phone.

'No, until four hours time.' her voice sounded back.

'I just took off all the stuffs you put on me, I may need a redress soon.' Dave said.

'You took them off, why?'

'I'll tell you later, something serious came up this morning. You just get ready whenever I call you, okay?'

'Okay, Dave.' she replied and the call ended.

_____

A disturbed look appeared on Rex's face after he called the Inspector General for the third time without any answer. He could see the gate where he was supposed to stop ahead of him but he didn't want to waste any time by waiting or entering into the place, he wanted Samantha Osman body's brought out to him.

He finally pulled up behind the police car and hurried down with a gun in his hand. He looked around the area carefully and at her cars driving by as he approached the gate. He pushed it open with his backhand with his eyes still on the road, then he entered carefully and closed the gate. He was welcomed by a scene of injured and dead bodies scattered over the place. His eyes surveyed around quickly and visited all the corners where any attacker could be hiding, he saw none. Then his gaze settled on the Inspector General's body on the floor where the man laid. He quickly rushed there and turned the man over.

'Get me to the hospital quickly Rex,' the Inspector General pleaded in a weak voice.

Rex stared at him for some seconds without saying anything. There was no pity seen in his eyes for the man and no sign of urgency in his movement. 'I can hear sounds of sirens approaching, some of your men will be here soon' he finally spoke, squatting to look at the man's face. 'Which way did they take?' he said, asking about Samantha and the man who came to help her.

'He carried her out through this gate,' Chief Rikau said, looking towards the gate. 'A wounded man came to help them, he went over this fence not more than a minute ago, he had a bandage on his head.'

Rex rose up to his feet and wondered which of the two options he should take first. While he was still wondering, he remembered that Police officers were on their way there and he turned to go out without casting another look at the man on the floor. He hurried out and entered into his car.

_____

'Where are we taking her to?' Henry asked after thirty minutes of driving in complete silence. He turned back and stared at Cole who looked like he had already fallen asleep. 'Cole,' he called louder this time.

Cole opened his eyes calmly and took in a deep breath. 'Just drive straight to the base first,' he replied, sitting up and gently adjusting Tarasha's head which was on his laps.

'Are you sure it is safe for us to go there?' Henry asked, now adjusting the rearview mirror to see Cole's face.

'I'm not sure,' Cole answered with a sigh.

'You're not sure? Why then do you ask me to drive to the base?' Henry questioned

Cole remained silent.

'Please say something, I need to know what direction to drive in.' Henry urged him.

'Do you have somewhere else to take her to?' Cole asked with a raised eyebrow.

Henry was silent for some seconds. 'No, I don't.'

'Then drive straight to the base.'

'But what if someone is following us?'

'If someone is following us, shouldn't that be the more reason we should drive to the base?' Cole sniffed. 'The base is the only place we'll have a upper hand against anyone for now. And let's pray we don't come across police officers on the way, they're going to give us some troubles , the day is already bright.'

'Then how do we make sure Omotara gets quick medical attention?' Henry asked another question, his eyes meeting with Cole's in the rearview mirror.

'That will be yours to bother about, I appear to be the one who needs quick medical attention here, I have a bullet in my back.' Cole complained with groans as he adjusted his back against the seat.

Henry stared at him pitifully and heaved a sigh.

'I know a nurse who used to treat Don's boys in Abuja, we have a medical lab in the base, you could get her in to attend to us.' Cole said.

'But will you be able to hold it before she arrives?'

'It depends on how fast you are, I can get myself first aid to keep my alive before she comes.' Cole replied.

'We should get there in the next seven minutes,' Henry said before turning into another road.

_______

'Hurry,' Dave shouted at the taxi man as he saw a car driving away from behind the police officers car.

The elderly taxi man glared back at him and hissed, even Dave felt embarrassed on seeing that the man was old enough to be his father.

'I'm sorry, I just have to go after that car.' Dave apologized.

'You didn't hire me to pursue after cars for you,' the man shot back.

'I'm sorry,' Dave said and kept mute while the man continued on a average speed.

Dave asked him to stop when they got to the spot his car was parked. He paid the man off and entered into his own car. He thought about going after the car he saw but dismissed the thought, it would have gone too far for him to pursue. He picked a portable Android device from the backseat of the car and unlocked the screen. He then opened his tracking app and waited for it to load. He made a quick flashback to how he launched the tracking chip into the back of the guy who carried away Samantha. He was sure it entered and he knew the guy could not remove it by himself, it would take a professional to remove it.

The app loaded and a map displayed, a rotating circle appeared and the word 'processing' floated over it.

________

10:24am

'Why can't we drive there?' a lady asked as she came out from the passenger's side of the vehicle.

'Just follow and stop asking questions,' the man who came out from the driver's side replied her.

'I'm following already but I can't stop asking questions,' she said as she ran after him with a big bag hung around her arm. 'You've not told me who gave you my number yet,' she said.

'Do we need to go over that again?' the guy asked without looking back at her. She hurried after him still.

'Yes.'

'You're going to get paid for your services, isn't that all that matters.'

'You said they are two people right?' she asked, trying to level up with him as his pace was too fast for her.

'Yes, but they might become three soon. Somebody else may need treatment soon if you don't stop talking.'

After about five minutes of walking, Henry led the nurse into the compound. He locked the gate properly and hurriedly led her to the back entrance. In a couple of minutes, they were both in the medical lab of the place.

Tarasha was seen laying peacefully on a bed with white sheets while Cole was laying face flat on another beside hers but with a different colour of sheet. He had taken off his tops and the belt of his trousers. Two small bottles and used syringes were in a tray beside the bed.

'What took you so long?' Cole asked as he heard their footsteps. 'I thought I'll be dead before you get here.'

'It took me sometime to locate her, ' Henry replied. 'After locating her, it took me more time to convince her to come with me.'

The nurse dropped her bag on a stool beside the bed and began to take out some instruments from the bag. She cleared the syringes on the tray to one side as as she placed two new syringes and ampoules. Cole turned his face to her side.

'Damn it! You Cole?' a nylon of medicine and anesthetics fell off her hands as she stared at Cole in shock, with her mouth agape.

'Yes, Tomi. It's Cole,' Cole replied her.

'I'm not supposed to treat you, Don declared you an enemy to the Nanl Gang,' Nurse Tomi said, now feigning reluctance to continue.

'Don is dead and so is the Nanl Gang, so get to business at once. You're going to be paid handsomely.'

'The Nanl Gang didn't die with Don, Stainless is already gathering the rest of it's members,' she retorted.

'Stainless isn't gathering them to resurrect the Nanl Gang, he is gathering them for himself.' Cole said
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Whatever you say, but you betrayed us. You're an enemy.'

'I betrayed no one, Don sold me here for money, he wasn't supposed to expect me to remain loyal to him.' Cole replied. He turned his back to her again, making loud groans. 'Please do you need to get this bullet out first or what should be the first thing?'

She put on her medicated gloves and placed her hands on his back, spreading the bullet wound surface with her fingers.

'Did you lock the gate properly?' Cole asked Henry who was already sitting beside Tarasha on the bed and gently rubbing her face.

'Yes, I did.' Henry answered without looking at him. There was silence for a minute and then Henry remembered something and stopped rubbing Tarasha'a face. 'But I don't still get how that will stop them from getting inside especially when they have the police' backing them.' he complained.

'Stop being negative, how come you do believe they're going to locate us?' Cole shot back.

'I'm just trying to be extra careful,' Henry replied on soft tones, turning back to Tarasha. He placed his fingers on her hair and stared at her passionately. He heaved a sigh, 'I don't want anything to happen to us again,' he said, really meaning he wanted nothing to happen to Omotara again.

'Nothing's going to happen for now, we still have the lasers and other security measures on.' Cole reassured. 'Did you park the car far away from here?'

'Yes, I did.' Henry replied briefly.

There was a brief silence.

'Don't you think she needs a bath?' Henry asked, talking about Tarasha.

'Let her wake up first,' Cole snapped making soft sounds as the nurse worked on his back.

'I think you'll make this easier for me if you stop talking and moving your body this much,' the nurse complained to Cole.

'I'm sorry,' Cole apologized briefly.

'Talking about her,' the nurse stared at Tarasha's body briefly and squeezed her face. 'Why does she look so dirty? Hasn't she taken her bath for weeks?'

Henry ignored the nurse's question and looked away.

'Please pardon me, I have to speak again.' Cole apologized as he turned his face towards Henry again.

'Now, be quick about it.' Nurse Tomi snapped.

'Henry, I think we have to delete the records of all we did today from the NSCC database.' Cole said to Henry. 'That would be the easiest way for them to trace us here. I just hope they haven't saved it yet.'

'So what you be included in what I'm deleting?' Henry asked, jumping down from the bed immediately.

'Our movement from that place down here, and how you went to pick this nurse. Just delete everything you think they could use to trace our movement to this place.'

'Okay,' Henry picked a key and hurried out of the place to the control room.

'So how did you get this wound?' the nurse spoke some seconds after Henry had left.

'I thought you wanted it quiet, how come you're the one asking questions now?' Cole queried.

'I'm just being inquisitive,' she replied. 'You know I've really missed you,' she added with a soft voice. She pulled down boxers a little at the back to give him an injection.

Cole didn't give a reply to her last statement but twitched in pain as the needle entered his bum.

'You were the sweetest amongst all the boys,' she said in a complimenting way after the injection.

'Oh!' Cole chuckled. 'You b***h! So you actually slept with all the boys?'

'F*** you!' she said and frowned her face as she applied something hard on his back.

'Arrrgh...' Cole screamed and cursed.

Nurse Tomi used to be a nurse and one of Don's sex machines which Cole had tasted without Don's knowledge. Several times after leaving Don's bed will she end up on his and she spent more time with him than Don himself.

'How long will it take you to do this? The pain is getting too much,' Cole complained.

'I injected you some anaesthetics, the pain shouldn't be that much. I didn't bring any sedative, I would have ensured you're asleep all through.' she replied.

'Damn it! But are you sure we've got to take out the bullet now?'

'We're not in the hospital, and I don't know if you have equipments to check that here. But I'm not really sure what I'm seeing here is even a bullet,' she said with a confused look on her face.

'It's not a bullet...'

'Shhh...' she hushed him. 'Reserve your strength and make this easier for me.'

She spoke again after three minutes. She took out something covered with blood from the wound and placed it on metal plate. She took it to the front for Cole to see.

'What's this?' Cole asked, looking at her face, still lying on his belly.

'I don't know, that's why I'm showing it to you.' she said, turning the object around with the tool in her other hand. 'It's not a bullet and it's not poisonous, that's why you didn't die before I arrived.'

Cole watched intently as she turned the object around on the plate. Then he looked at her face, 'Can you rinse it a little?' he asked, raising a brow.

She didn't reply but just turned around and walked to where she kept her bag. She took out a bottle of methylated spirit and poured a little on the object. She took it back to Cole to see.

'Damn it!' Cole exclaimed. A flashback of the unknown helper ran through his mind. He remembered seeing the man with two guns behind the fence. Who was that man? He asked himself for the first time since. Maybe it was the same man who had put the object into his body.

'It's a tracker, someone is tracking us, we need to destroy it immediately,' he said, trying to get up.

'Don't!' the nurse warned, pushing him back down. 'I have to dress the wound first,' she added and dropped the chip on the floor, crushing it with her shoe.

Cole reluctantly laid back on his belly.

______

'Object lost,' a message popped up on the screen of Dave's Android device. He picked it up from the passenger's side, one hand on the steering wheel as he drove on. He clicked OK on the pop up message and clicked on the refresh icon on the locating map. It refreshed for only five seconds and displayed another message, 'No Object found.'

He refreshed again but got the same message the third and fourth time. He hissed and clicked on another icon to check the previously saved location. 'No location discovered yet,' the new window displayed.

'Oh no!' Dave hit his fist on the steering wheel in anger. He closed his eyes for two seconds, trying to remember the previous location he saw displayed. He could only remember the street name but couldn't remember the exact location as described by the tracker.

He refreshed again two more times and got the same response of 'No Object found'. He flung the phone to the backseat angrily. He wondered how the man he shot had been able to take out the tracker so quickly and destroy it. He hadn't seen any other person around the place, so he had thought it would take more time for the man to snatch a car and get out of the place and it'll take a longer time for the man and Samantha to reach somewhere safe enough that's if they weren't stopped by the Police on the way.

He slowed down the vehicle and eventually pulled up to a curb. He picked the device again and tapped on the back button, he tapped it five more times and luckily for him, the app returned to a previous display where it showed the location of the object including the full address. He quickly made a screenshot and continued driving.

________

Rex sat at the middle of the three seater sofa fuming about the situation and how that Tarasha had been allowed to escape. Even though he had ended his own part of the job perfectly, he was still angry that they made his efforts fruitless.

The phone placed beside him on the seat vibrated and he picked it up to check what message he had. It was from the Inspector General and it read;

'Please help me find and kill her immediately, I'm ready to pay you any amount you ask for.'

He dropped the phone after reading the message and hissed. After some minutes, he picked the phone again and dialed a number.

'Where are you Stainless?' he said into the phone.

'I just got out to find something to eat,' Stainless replied.

'Please, get back here immediately. We need to make some plans, we'll visit Tarasha's base tonight to kill her finally. If we don't find her there, we will extract the necessary information we need to get her.'

_____

Tarasha shivered uncomfortably on the bed where she was. She was sweating profusely even though the place was cool enough. She could hear faint voices of Cole and a lady but then she could hear some louder voices elsewhere. She could hear Jefa's voice, her father's voice, Jerry's voice, then her mother's. Suddenly she could hear and see herself as a child and the other children she was kidnapped with sixteen years ago.

...To be continued

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nmaglit:
Nice work Oyinprince
nkemdave:
I must confess that this story has gotten my attention and I am truly flabbergasted at the wisdom of the writer.

Hmmmmmm. The man behind this story..........I DOFF MY HAT OOOO #OYINPRINCE

Ride on..... More ink to ur pen
Nmaglit:
Nice work Oyinprince
Thank you sirs
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by bummybummy(f): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
thank God dat tarasha and Cole didn't die. NYC one and more update
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Chap 8 pt 7

'Bring his head' someone shouted as she turned, reminding her that her job wasn't completed until she presented his head as her trophy. She motioned towards where the sword was and picked it up. Then she went back to Marvin's lifeless body and detached his head in few seconds.

She held it in palm, stretching it far away from her body as blood dropped to the floor from it. She looked around again for a second at all the Zonal Lords seated, then her eyes met with Vladimir. His eyes was full of expectations for her to do the last thing required to announce her victory before she came out to present her opponent's head as a trophy. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes as she raised the head up in display. The bell rang to signify the final victory.

There was a loud chant and round of applause from the young upcoming assassins. Even though most of them could not tell who won the battle, it was their custom to chant whenever a winner emerged from the bloodbath. The Lords present also chanted, especially the males. Vladimir, the zonal Lord's shout was the loudest amongst them all. He rose up to welcome her as she proceeded towards the gate of the cage, one of the Nefary servants unlocked it before she got there.

She stepped out of the cage and proceeded towards Vladimir, a servant stood beside Vladimir with a tray to collect the head. She placed the head in the tray and stood behind Vladimir's table, staring up straight into his eyes and waiting for his commendation.

'You truly deserved the nickname Tarasha, ' Vladimir praised in his rough Russian accent. 'I'm sure the name would be bequeathed to you when you finally get to be under the supervision of Mother Tarasha and you'll be crowned as one of the queens, I'm sure you'll be the one to take over from her when she dies.'

'She's still too young, we can't say that yet.' another zonal Lord seated close to Vladimir countered.

Vladimir flashed a quick look at him and smiled. Every zonal Lord spoke well of the machines in his own zone and didn't hide their envy when they see one doing well from another zone. He sat back on the seat and dismissed Tara. Tara's Tent Lord walked up to her and led her out of the Hardness Hall.

'She has passed her second test of dead emotions,' another zonal Lord seated at the left end of the long table said to Vladimir. 'When are you showing her to Mother Tarasha?'

Vladimir flashed a quick look at him, he looked surprised at his colleague's question. 'That would be killing her,' Vladimir began in defense. 'She's not ready yet, she still has lots of training to do and tests to pass.'

'Then why exactly have you named her the Mother's name when you know she's not worthy yet?' the first zonal Lord who countered Vladimir joined in.

'I didn't name her by the mother's name, I only said she deserved the nickname.' Vladimir argued.

'That alone is equal to treason against the Clan,' the zonal Lord shot back.

'I have not in anyway said anything that...' Vladimir tried to defend himself but someone interrupted. Vladimir knew he was wrong but he wasn't the only one guilty of the crime. Other Lords from time to time also boasts and compares their machines to the Mother and even sometimes compare the males to the God of the Clan. He knew it was clear that Tara was doing too well for her age and other Lords were not too happy about it.

'These machines aren't ours and we shouldn't let them cause rifts between us, they all belong to god Nefary.' a zonal Lord seated at the center of the table cut Vladimir short. 'We still have more battles for today which won't happen if we stay here and argue about that tiny insect,' he added, referring to Tara as the tiny insect. 'Let the next battle begin,' he ordered.

Vladimir and the other Zonal Lord shot cold looks at each other before facing the battle cage. Vladimir knew the danger he was in if the Queen gets to hear that she was compared with an unworthy machine . The other Zonal Lord was envious because he wanted a machine from his zone to emerge as the next junior queen which will also lead to promotion for him to the position of the Sub regional Lord which increases his chances of becoming a King or God of the Clan later in future. The King of the Clan usually emerges from the regional Lords which is the position senior to the Sub Regional Lord in the Nefary hierarchy. The Zonal Lords are subject to a Sub Regional Lord while Sub Regional Lords are subjected to Regional Lords. Being only two Regions in Clan, they had only two Regional Lords. A new King emerges after the death of King by a war between the two Regions, involving every Lord under that Region except the Tent Lords. The Tent Lords, trainees and servants are excluded from the war. The winning Regional Lord emerges the new King after the death of the opponent Regional Lord and the regions are restructured.

Three months later

'Tara, Tara...' Omotara was asleep when she heard the gruff voice of her Tent Lord calling unto her. Sleepily, she rose from the bed and searched around the place for something with the aid of the very dim light provided, she found the short wrapper beside the girl who slept beside her and picked it up. She wrapped it around her waist to cover her loose undergarment as she proceeded towards the door.

She walked out of the tent to meet the Tent Lord waiting outside with two other men, all three of them were holding long wooden lamps lit up with burning fires at the edges.

'You follow these men now, the Mother Queen needs your attention.' the Tent Lord said to her in a trembling tone.

She stared at the men's faces for a second and then at her Tent's Lord, the look she got on his face made her turn back to the men immediately and step forward to them in obedience. They gestured for her to move forward while they followed behind with their lamps.

Tarasha continued without uttering a word, though she could sense that there was trouble in the air. At the same time, she had a feeling of excitement because the Mother Queen had called for her attention. Several stories have the girls been told about the Mother Queen and most of them admired and adored her even without seeing her yet. It became the dream of most of the girls to graduate into the stage where they would receive lessons from the Mother Queen herself. Now Tara was getting it at this midnight but for unknown reasons.

The sounds made by the insects, rodents and wild animals in the bushes did not scare the three as they walked through the tiny bush paths. A piece of wet leaf dropped on Tarasha's chest as the cold breeze swept across the place heavily. She picked the green leaf from the top of her left breast where it stuck to and flung it away. She readjusted the straps of her bra which was the only thing covering her chest and for a moment fondled her breasts in her bra. She was now fifteen and the twins were developing as it should be. She was proud of them as they had been taught that having great bosoms was a great asset to female assassins.

They walked for more than an hour before they got to their destination. Tara was already sick of the journey as she felt like a goat being led to slaughter. It wasn't the first time she or other girls would be woken up at midnight but it was always for a defined reason and with a defined duration of time to complete an assignment.

They finally entered into a very gigantic building through a door which appeared to small for the mightiness of the building. Inside the place chilling, the place seemed empty and their footsteps could be heard echoing as they walked through a narrow passage.

After walking for another three minutes, they came across the first human being all through their journey in a small brightly lit room. The man collected the lamps from the two men who brought Tara and said something to them in a Russian language which Tara understood fairly. The man was telling them that the Queen was already expecting them.

Whatever it was the Queen summoned her for, it must be something big, Tara thought to herself with a feeling of importance. She was still surprised that the Queen could be waiting for her at such an hour of the day.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
One of the men knocked as they got in front of a tall wooden door. The door was opened from inside and he stepped it first, before calling in Tara and the other man. The Hall was brightly lit so Tara could see everything and everyone the way they were.

Tara needed no one to tell her who the Mother Queen was as she entered into the Hall. It wasn't what she expected at all. The Mother Queen was black, a black American. She had thought the Mother Queen would be a Russian woman. The Mother Queen was however very beautiful, as beautiful as what had been described in the stories she had heard. Even though advanced in age, the Mother Queen still had a perfect slim body and beautiful eyes. She had no crown on her head as expected but was only differentiated from the other Queens which sat at her both sides by the colour of her dress. She was putting on a short sleeve golden top which stopped right after covering her breasts and a long flowing white skirt which touched the floor from her seating position. All the Queens seated close to her also dressed the same way but theirs were red tops on black skirts. They all had beautiful but devilish looks just like the Mother Queen. There were very few men seated after the junior queens and Tarasha could recognize some of their faces; they were the Zonal Lords seated with Lord Vladimir few months ago at the Lover's Bloodbath where she killed Marvin. Her eyes searched around the place for Lord Vladimir and she finally found him but he wasn't seated like the others, he was kneeling on the floor, faced down and tied with chains on his hands and legs.

The queens and Lord who seemed to be discussing something previously stopped and turned to the door after one of the Lords called their attention to Tara's entrance. As Tara's eyes met with the Mother Queen's, she shivered and felt blood rushed through all the veins and arteries in her body.

'Is that the machine?' the Mother Queen asked, rising up to her feet to have a good view of Tara.

'Yes, it is.' one of the men seated replied.

Lord Vladimir raised his head at that point in time and his eyes met with Tara's as she proceeded slowly forward following the direction of the man who ushered her in. Lord Vladimir kept an expressionless face, ready for what was about to befall him.

'Come closer,' the Queen said, mentioning her words slowly in a rather pleasant voice. 'Stop,' she ordered Tara when the latter was standing at the straight position to hers though they were still both far away. 'She's African,' the Queen noted and looked at the men's face for confirmation.

'Yes my Queen,' a Lord answered, bowing his head slightly.

The Mother Queen sat back on her seat and crossed her legs. 'What's your name?' she asked in a calm voice which sounded very harmless to Tara.

'Omotara, Omotara Danjuma.' Tara mentioned in full.

The Queen turned to look at Lord Vladimir, 'Sounds like you didn't lie about that,' she said before returning her gaze to Tara's face. 'I hear they call you Tarasha, how did you get that name?' the Queen asked.

Tara glanced at Vladimir's face and he turned away immediately.

'You don't lie to the Queen,' Tara heard the Queen say as she turned back to her.

'He calls me Tarasha,' she replied, looking towards Vladimir.

'When did he start?'

Tara turned again to look at Lord Vladimir. She turned back to the Queen with a narrow look, 'He started on the first day he slept with me and every time after that he screams the name during the act,' she stated and glanced at her Zonal Lord again.

'Oh!' the Queen smiled. 'Did he tell you anything about that name?'

'He did,' Tarasha answered briefly. The look on the Queen's face suggested she needed more explanation so she continued. 'He said anyone he sleeps with gets glorified and ends up being queens in the clans.'

'Did he also claim to have slept with all the queens in the clan?'

'Yes, and his favorite was the Mother Queen.' Tara answered.

The Queen's face turned scary immediately and she turned to Vladimir who did not raise his head. 'He disrespects the Queen,' she said slowly. Then she turned towards the left and made a signal to a man there. The man stepped forward with a sword and submitted it to the Queen.

The Queen rose and motioned Tara forward, she handed the sword to the teenager and sat back. 'Get me his head,' she said and crossed her leg again.

Without waisting time, Tara took out the sword and proceeded to Lord Vladimir. The man had already raised up his head to make the job easier for her. The sword slid through his neck and his head fell off to one side, the body following slowly after.

Tara turned back to face the Queen as she turned the sword down to allow the blood drip from it.

'I still think he trained you well,' the Queen commented, looking straight into the teenager's eyes. 'I'm Mother Tarasha, the highest Queen in the Nefary Clan, highest Assassin in the Land second only to Lord Nefary. The Second of the Order of Tarasha, the greatest Queen Assassins on the face of the earth. Nobody takes the name Tarasha except she proves worthy and be crowned first. And she who answers the name unworthily is worthy of death.' she paused for a moment and licked her lower lip briefly. 'And here is my judgement, by morrow, you would be led to death by one of the Queens as she deems fit.'

With that, Tara was yanked away by two strong hands and led out of the hall. She found herself thrown onto the cold floor of a dark room where she spent the rest of the night.

She slept peacefully through out the night instead of panicking like someone who had just been given a death sentence. The room was fairly bright when she woke up. She could tell it was dawn already and could hear footsteps outside the room she was in. She sat up and looked around, the place was empty. The old walls were designed with scary paintings of human skulls, skeletons and dangerous weapons. Tara wondered how she had been able to sleep there without having nightmares.

She looked towards the door and noticed it wasn't locked. She was surprised at that. She was supposed to be a convicted person already sentenced to death and to be executed that day, so it felt odd that they didn't lock the door to prevent her from trying to escape.

She sat still on the floor, thinking about the Nefary Clan and how she was going to miss the girls. Even though they had been warned severally against it, the girls still grew attached to each other. She thought about what death would feel like, will she be translated into another realm of life like she had been made to believe before been brought to the Nefary Clan or was death just the end and nothing else after? She couldn't tell, only after she died will she find the answer to her questions.

She rose up and proceeded towards the door. She opened it slowly, trying not to make any sound and peeped out. The corridor was empty but she could hear footsteps approaching again, this time it sounded like the pointed part of a lady's heels. She closed back the door lightly and hid behind it trying to see through the tiny line between the door and the frame.

A knock sounded on the door and she shifted back shakily, afraid that she had been discovered. 'Do not waste my time any longer, come out and follow me now,' a lady's voice sounded at the door and soon the footsteps began to fade away in the other direction. She opened the door and stepped out into the corridor to be sure she was the one being talked to. Then she saw a tall lady corporately dressed in the Englishman's style, walking towards the exit at the left side of the corridor. 'Follow me,' the lady turned sharply and snapped. Tara hurried after her immediately.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
After two minutes walk, she was led into another section of the building which looked modern compared to the other parts. It had the floors expensively tiled and the walls neatly painted and decorated. The doors and windows were made of transparent sliding glasses and they opened automatically as they got to them. The atmosphere smelt nice and the whole place was fully air conditioned. The last time Tara entered into that kind of environment was nine years ago in Ikeja, the capital of Lagos in Nigeria. She found it hard to believe that somewhere like that existed in the Nefary Clan's city.

Tarasha took a look at herself and discovered that she was looking too odd for such an environment. The lady who was leading her was putting on a black trouser suit and had her hair neatly plaited. Tara could also perceive the strong scent of her perfume as they walked on.

They entered into a place which was neatly arranged as a living room and seated on one of the sofas was another smartly dressed lady, she rose up immediately she saw them enter and proceeded towards Tara's guide with an Android phone. Tara couldn't but open her mouth in surprise, that was her first time of seeing a mobile phone after several years.

'Marie Wayne speaking,' Tara's guide said into the phone she collected from the other lady. She left Tara standing and sank into one of the sofas comfortably, crossing her legs.

Tara was amazed as she beheld the beauty of the Lady sitting before her. She recognized her to be one of the junior queens she saw sitting with the mother Queen at midnight but her beauty then could not be compared to what could be seen now. She did not just look like a goddess in human skin but also spoke and acted like one.

'He'll be dead before nine o'clock tonight,' she said into the phone before hanging up. She uncrossed her legs and then looked up at the lady they met in the living room, 'Here's the girl, go dress her up.' she said.

The other lady nodded courteously and turned, motioning Tara to follow her.

'Rulian, what's up man?' Tara could hear the woman sitting speaking to someone else on phone. 'C'mon you dog, It's Tarasha.' Omotara tried to listen even as she followed the lady leading her out of the living room. She wondered why the queen in the living room was referring to herself as Tarasha when it was supposed to be the name for the Mother Queen.

'She's not more than sixteen years old, I want the three of you to bang her mercilessly until she bleeds to death.'

Omotara stopped in shock as she heard those last words, wondering if she was the one being talked about. Fear gripped her mind for the first time since she heard her death sentence, she wasn't afraid to die but dying the way the junior Queen had chosen for her was definitely not going to be an easy experience.

...to be continued

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by queenitee(f): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
OMG

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (48) (Reply)

Story: Taking Chances / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 405
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.