Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,651 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! (37062 Views)

Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S Now Fastest Production SUV At Nurburgring Race Track / Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) / Motorsport Raceway - Nigeria's 1st Purpose Built Motor Race Track Facility. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:

One step at a time maybe by November
what?! Folks are already putting up their christmas trees here in london.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
gypsey:
what?! Folks are already putting up their christmas trees here in london.
Londoners are an enthusiastic bunch
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by dacovajnr: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
lordkhalifa:
verb (buffoons, buffooning; past and past participle buffooned)To behave like a buffoon ewu awusa
First of all...are you referring to me as Ewu Awusa?
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:

Londoners are an enthusiastic bunch
yes! We are!, Irritatingly Enthusiastic some times grin
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by lordkhalifa(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
First of all...are you referring to me as Ewu Awusa?
exactly what you are... anything other thing ?
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by dacovajnr: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
lordkhalifa:
exactly what you are... anything other thing ?
Good now 2ndly I had to check your profile pix to be sure you ain't just another kid and unfortunately you turnout to be an Adult with a brain which is a bit smaller compared to a mustard seed..according to yourself:verb (buffoons, buffooning; past and past participle buffooned)To behave like a buffoon...is Buffoon pronounced or has same definition as buffon or are you just being stupid while trying to play sabi or smart.. undecided
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Whizpeter(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
merrywheels:
originality is best........be urself and make a name.

You that is always yourself, what's your name? undecided
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by lordkhalifa(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
Good now 2ndly I had to check your profile pix to be sure you ain't just another kid and unfortunately you turnout to be an Adult with a brain which is a bit smaller compared to a mustard seed..according to yourself:verb (buffoons, buffooning; past and past participle buffooned)To behave like a buffoon...is Buffoon pronounced or has same definition as buffon or are you just being stupid while trying to play sabi or smart.. undecided
I had check yours as well, probably jobless cyber warrior.... at ur age u can't even differentiate grammatical blunder from typographical errors... shame
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by nurey(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
wunmi2odun:
Oh well, I'm a guy and playing a video game is out of this. Why don't we play a board game like Draft or Ludo? grin

Draft and ludo? What kind of games are those? No but Thanks I will pass.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by raphieMontella: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
over sabi... He knows that perfectly... He's only joking
i thought i was the only person that noticed^^
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by dacovajnr: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I had check yours as well, probably jobless cyber warrior.... at ur age u can't even differentiate grammatical blunder from typographical errors... shame
@ my age? Bro u dunno my age but judging by your Pp you're probably in your early 30s if not close to mid and could you please elaborate since you feel I dunno the difference btw the 2 and mind you we made fun of that already without bruising anyone's Ego..so why u cum Carry another person mata for head like gala or are you just seeking cheap attention? Egbon respect yourself Oooo! No lemme dirty you Ooooo! grin

Egbon your pubic hair looks unkempt kindly direct your attention to that..tnk you Sire grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by lordkhalifa(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
@ my age? Bro u dunno my age but judging by your Pp you're probably in your early 30s if not close to mid and could you please elaborate since you feel I dunno the difference btw the 2 and mind you we made fun of that already without bruising anyone's Ego..so why u cum Carry another person mata for head like gala or are you just seeking cheap attention? Egbon respect yourself Oooo! No lemme dirty you Ooooo! grin

Egbon your pubic hair looks unkempt kindly direct your attention to that..tnk you Sire grin grin
u don finish abi oya go chop amala and ewedu
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by dacovajnr: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
lordkhalifa:
u don finish abi oya go chop amala and ewedu
if na ur Wife cook am I go definitely chop am Egbon grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Tamunotonye22(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
its now innoson will make more bucks orghis might be an opportunity for car boulders to wake in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by lordkhalifa(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
if na ur Wife cook am I go definitely chop am Egbon grin cheesy
dis guy self...
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by dacovajnr: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
lordkhalifa:
dis guy self...
Nazo egbon..life is too short to be serious all the tym,so laugh when u still get teeth grin grin
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Senorprinz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
That one dey Oooo! How many goals e don score now?
grin grin
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Mcoldsoja(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Perfectdanny:
Make i go meet Vin Diesel make im teach me ha i wee drive sports car.

But where will i find him nau?

In za oza room
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Ignyte(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ochiske:
I wonder why the op isnt telling people more facts about this project. For all those asking of the location, it is in Edo State. I registered with them. They informed of the construction.

Btw, I'm a drifter. Darkknightsmotorsports Abuja.
Below is the email I got from RoadX last week

There was time I used to follow y'all... Got engrossed with your youtube videos or so. Work has got schedules tight. Hope y'all are doing greater things these days

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Mocciholmes: 12:11am On Oct 20, 2016
imma2:
And I thought wealready had one? Benin ore road grin grin
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by merrywheels(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2016
Whizpeter:

You that is always yourself, what's your name? undecided
MerryWheel Autos.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Whizpeter(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2016
merrywheels:
MerryWheel Autos.
Just googled that name!!! You don't exist, sorry!
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by merrywheels(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Whizpeter:

Just googled that name!!! You don't exist, sorry!
At least the dream of creating world class vehicle service,sales and repairs exists in me. What's your dream?
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Whizpeter(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
merrywheels:
At least the dream of creating world class vehicle service,sales and repairs exists in me. What's your dream?

The dream of creating world class road construction and maintenance company with subsidiaries in structural development and designs and real estate management!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by merrywheels(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Whizpeter:

The dream of creating world class road construction and maintenance company with subsidiaries in structural development and designs and real estate management!
carry on with your dream bro. MerryWheels is about to take off.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Whizpeter(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
merrywheels:
carry on with your dream bro. MerryWheels is about to take off.

And Whizpeter just [size=20pt]'landed'[/size] wink
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Speedracer001: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Day 5!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Speedracer001: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
1st visitors to the RoadX race track construction site. When MEN can't wait to "play in the sand"!
Race track layout begins next week....

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by benzmatic: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nice one, hope it turns out well.
I cannot scream this enough, we are a negligent bunch in Naija: SAFETY! SAFETY! SAFETY! Will there be speed limits? Will there be trained emergency health personnel on ground? I see u plan to start with a dirt track which is fair enough, but we can't be too careful can we. Remember the E30 has no airbags, and naija used E30 is not really an E30. Thumbs up guys and loads of luck. This has to come to life.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Speedracer001: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Speed limits on a race track? Airbag on a E30? LOL. Brother, abeg "siddon look" LOL.
Racing is not a "SAFE" spot. Play table tennis instead. Seriously!
Those that want to and will race thrive on the "risk". It is who we are! #RaceDNA.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by benzmatic: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ok, I see. Best of luck then.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Speedracer001: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
The track emerges out of the jungle - small small..

Spot the 3 "dozers" doing the damage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria / Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video / Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.