Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! (36998 Views)

Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S Now Fastest Production SUV At Nurburgring Race Track / Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) / Motorsport Raceway - Nigeria's 1st Purpose Built Motor Race Track Facility. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2016
SCRABBLEBOARD:
Useless people
A nation of profligate.
Leaving substance chasing shadows.
With terrible dead traps you call toads everywhere we are not thinking of fixing roads for commerce. Instead we are building roads that lead to nowhere.
Silly leaders, sillier followers.
Nonsense copy and paste people.
Shior
most if not all race tracks are owned by private individuals .if you are conversant with motor sport tracks like le mans ,grandtourismoevents .festival of speed and the nurburging all are owned by private individuals and you pay in order to use the facilities .innoson motors might also use it for testing his vehicles before they would b sold

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by abdeiz(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Wow this is a fantastic project, Op pls where is it located, I'd to visit the site.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by LaExpert: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2016
Them never do transport road finish, na racetrack them dey go start.

Let them kwontinue, God will see us.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by JayJustus(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2016
SCRABBLEBOARD:
Useless people
A nation of profligate.
Leaving substance chasing shadows.
With terrible dead traps you call toads everywhere we are not thinking of fixing roads for commerce. Instead we are building roads that lead to nowhere.
Silly leaders, sillier followers.
Nonsense copy and paste people.
Shior

a race track brings about tourism...SPORTS TOURISM...grab?? yeah and that's more foreign exchange for us...please learn to see the good in everything... when racing events are held it brings about employment, tourist inflow, people pay for visas to come in, people fly in...now imagine how much we'd get into the country to offset so many things...brother not every time you say useless country and all...calm your balls and see the positive picture

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by orlarbissy(f): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2016
grin grin grin, Nice one
Gkemz:

At sambisa forest
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2016
Make i go meet Vin Diesel make im teach me ha i wee drive sports car.

But where will i find him nau?
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by otokx(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2016
Nice business development.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by thelastmediator: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2016
Location is Delta State. Let the Op tell you the rest.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by imma2(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2016
And I thought we already had one? Benin ore road grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by theGistsonline: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2016
Speedracer001:
Monday 17th October, 2016 marks the beginning of construction of Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track. Follow this thread for pic updates.
what state is this taking place?
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Senorprinz(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2016
nurey:
I hope you have fire extinguisher and firefighters on stand by

W12 + 4 exhaust vents + rubber = burn out

Modified
Op, I hope after clearing the vegetation you will employ the services of a soil scientist also do a soil test.
The soil am looking at is a 2:1,meaning it shifts and expand and contrast as water touches it.

In sane road construction, the soil would be packed away to a particular depth and refilled with something more stable before gravel and bitumen is applied.

The best for the race track would have been big concrete slabs arranged in an interlocking pattern, it would remove need for constructing a gutter, doesn't get spoilt easily, easy to replace any that gets damaged.
quite indepth knowledge you got there, are you a civil engineer?
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Senorprinz(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
Na When Buffon turn Poacher? I been think say he still dey keep for Juventus post shocked shocked
No, dem don convert am to deep lying forward, goalkeeping no dey give am joy again.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by dacovajnr: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2016
Senorprinz:
No, dem don convert am to deep lying forward, goalkeeping no dey give am joy again.
That one dey Oooo! How many goals e don score now?
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by ricki: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2016
imma2:
And I thought we already had one? Benin ore road grin grin

grin grin

This is anoda shoprite im de making .... pay before u enter and kill ursef.

Agbero too go dey there....

Iya sakira too go dey selling bread and ewa for entrance....

I can continue o

No fotgot kudirat pure water seller chasing drivers down de circuit.......

Baba akeem de vulganiser over charging ......

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Chuksgeo: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2016
LadyMercedes:

No, I'm gonna be the next Lewis Hamilton. You can be Daniel Ricciardo. Or Sebastian Vettel. grin

I'll be the next Jenson Button
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2016
merrywheels:
originality is best........be urself and make a name.
over sabi... He knows that perfectly... He's only joking
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2016
Nigerians needs food, hospitals, clean runing water taps, shelter for the homeless, affordable homes and accommodations, Good roads with traffic lights free eductions and schools, all of above is and more is what nigerians need, they do not need AUTOR RACING TRACK!
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by eghuan1(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2016
I think a site was set aside by Oshiomole for motorcross track off the Benin Onitsha express way. Don't know if he ventured into it later.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Ignyte:

Buy something that is 'CORSA' material

Preferably something from 2002-2005 (saves cash) then spend a million or two on tuning... This makes sure the car has a reselling value.

Good luck
Thank you let them finish the track first
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2016
gypsey:
Nigerians needs food, hospitals, clean runing water taps, shelter for the homeless, affordable homes and accommodations, Good roads with traffic lights free eductions and schools, all of above is and more is what nigerians need, they do not need AUTOR RACING TRACK!
Even Jesus said the poor will always be with you, we need our race track joor when I win I will donate some of the proceeds to get those things you asked for ehn
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by nurey(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Senorprinz:
quite indepth knowledge you got there, are you a civil engineer?

i am a farmer but i did soil science in school, one tough chemistry course
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2016
gypsey:
My friend wii you getta way from here

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Ochiske(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2016
I wonder why the op isnt telling people more facts about this project. For all those asking of the location, it is in Edo State. I registered with them. They informed of the construction.

Btw, I'm a drifter. Darkknightsmotorsports Abuja.
Below is the email I got from RoadX last week

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by darealez(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2016
A dream come tru
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by tmanis(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2016
ricki:

No fotgot kudirat pure water seller chasing drivers down de circuit.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!..... That line got me.. Oya every body close your eyes, i want to LMAO..

I just imagined one girl chasing a gt-r, an EVO and a 350Z around a race track..,.. DAMN!!!
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by dragonking3: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2016
veekid:
Sign of Buhari's handiwork; buhari is working
Olodo,is race track sponsored by the government?
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by swagifted(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2016
Nice one.. Till maybe nigeria start hosting F1 events.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:

My friend wii you getta way from here
could you make some sense please? I find it hard reading your writing. Could you be anymore dumb?
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by dragonking3: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Looks like it's in the South West.. Bia op, where is it located?
Pele! It is located in Edo state, Nigerdelta region. . Better luck next time.

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2016
Its only a dirt track!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwww!!!!

Why cant they just do something like Nurburging or Laguna Seca. Oh my God if they did, I will be a frequent visitor I swear.

The revenue these kinds of race circuits will generate for Nigeria is unspeakable.

I don't know why a Dangote has never thought of it.

If I had the means I will invest in creating 1 or 2. Walahi my generation will never know poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Davidblen(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2016
Would Love To See This Babies Racing In Nigeria

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by dragonking3: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2016
Kjnwancaro:
Should be in the north.
So that Bokoharam can take over abi? Sorry it is located in Edo state, nigerdelta region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercedes-benz Reveals The New 2019 CLA 250 Coupe-like Sedan / A Kenyan Converts Nissan Fuga Car Into A Mercedes Benz Car / The Longest Road Trip You've Driven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.