Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! (36999 Views)

Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S Now Fastest Production SUV At Nurburgring Race Track / Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) / Motorsport Raceway - Nigeria's 1st Purpose Built Motor Race Track Facility. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:

Even Jesus said the poor will always be with you, we need our race track joor when I win I will donate some of the proceeds to get those things you asked for ehn
jesus eh? Were did you meet him hence telling you all this crap?
Let's wait for you then to win before people are provided with basic amenities, just like we have to wait for lewis hamilton to provide for us here. Just Listen to yourself, you are already sure you are going to win.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2016
gypsey:
jesus eh? Were did you meet him hence telling you all this crap?
Let's wait for you then to win before people are provided with basic amenities, just like we have to wait for lewis hamilton to provide for us here. Just Listen to yourself, you are already sure you are going to win.
Don't carry car and enter track or find gala and sell be waiting for Hamilton to come and dash you money
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Speedracer001: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2016
The track is being built at Evbuobanosa, Near Abudu, Edo State. Visit www.superbikenigeria.com for more. It is a PRIVATE project.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2016
LadyMercedes:

No, I'm gonna be the next Lewis Hamilton. You can be Daniel Ricciardo. Or Sebastian Vettel. grin
and I ll be me and most of yall would wanna be me
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Agbanagba1(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2016
nurey:
I hope you have fire extinguisher and firefighters on stand by

W12 + 4 exhaust vents + rubber = burn out

Modified
Op, I hope after clearing the vegetation you will employ the services of a soil scientist also do a soil test.
The soil am looking at is a 2:1,meaning it shifts and expand and contrast as water touches it.

In sane road construction, the soil would be packed away to a particular depth and refilled with something more stable before gravel and bitumen is applied.

The best for the race track would have been big concrete slabs arranged in an interlocking pattern, it would remove need for constructing a gutter, doesn't get spoilt easily, easy to replace any that gets damaged.
Inevitable abandon project.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:

Don't carry car and enter track or find gala and sell be waiting for Hamilton to come and dash you money
yea? but you are the one suggesting we wait for you to win so you can provide us with amenities grin so we shouldn't wait for hamilton but we should wait for you. adon't get it.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Denn(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2016
This thread should not have been rushed to the front-page.

There are a lot of infantile brains out there that would always comment even on issues they know nothing about.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Speedracer001: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2016
Also check www.roadxnigeria.com and www.thegreenoasisnigeria.com. Now and the future for the Auto Race Track.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by BlackJo(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2016
walosky:
The fastet way to death
Who come be this na
Is your brain pinching you?
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Endy4all(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2016
Pictures of day 2. Uninterested embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by lordkhalifa(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2016
MRLANNISTER:

Where on Nairaland is it written that it is Buhari that is constructing the tracks? A buffoon talking through his behind.
Zombie Alert... make I go grab my Smirnoff ice , let enjoy this chain mantra altogether
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by LorDBolton(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2016
wristbangle:
Green Oasis is located at Edo State but the soil/Trees looks like that of rainforest savannah. States under this climate are Lagos, Ogun, Southern Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Edo, Northern part of Delta state, few side of eastern part of the country, cross river.

I have a feeling it's osun
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2016
LadyMercedes:

No, I'm gonna be the next Lewis Hamilton. You can be Daniel Ricciardo. Or Sebastian Vettel. grin
No.... I'm gonna be the next Lewis Hamilton. You both can choose between Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel.... grin grin
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by lordkhalifa(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2016
MRLANNISTER:

Where on Nairaland is it written that it is Buhari that is constructing the tracks? A buffoon talking through his behind.
Oga ut Messiah buhari is really messing up with our economy, building race track in a country that barely had motorable road... may God punish who so ever that partake in this scam change mantra
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by lordkhalifa(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2016
MRLANNISTER:

Oga ur Messiah buhari is Strenuously in such white elephant's project, always chasing shadow, buhari is really messing up with our economy, building race track in a country that barely had motorable tiled road... may God punish who so ever that partake in this scam change mantra
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by lordkhalifa(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
Na When Buffon turn Poacher? I been think say he still dey keep for Juventus post shocked shocked
verb (buffoons, buffooning; past and past participle buffooned)To behave like a buffoon ewu awusa
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by macsilver(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2016
Inside busy?
Close to power line?
OP are you sure it is a track, or another Dangote factory or something similar? Which car wan race for here sef? Innosun abi F7?
I don't un'sten
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by macsilver(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2016
Inside bush?
Close to power line?
OP are you sure it is a track, or another Dangote factory or something similar? Which car wan race for here sef? Innosun abi F7?
I don't un'sten
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by LorDBolton(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Speedracer001:
The track is being built at Evbuobanosa, Near Abudu, Edo State. Visit www.superbikenigeria.com for more. It is a PRIVATE project.

Bro pls ignore the pessimists n on this thread.

Kudos to you and everyone involved in this project it's laudable.

Where are the people who doubted DJ's, choreography, make-up artist, roller skating etc will blow up?

Having gone through the website I'm proud of ya'll... good luck

In-btw proud of EDSG

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by wunmi2odun(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2016
nurey:
I hope you have fire extinguisher and firefighters on stand by

W12 + 4 exhaust vents + rubber = burn out

Modified
Op, I hope after clearing the vegetation you will employ the services of a soil scientist also do a soil test.
The soil am looking at is a 2:1,meaning it shifts and expand and contrast as water touches it.

In sane road construction, the soil would be packed away to a particular depth and refilled with something more stable before gravel and bitumen is applied.

The best for the race track would have been big concrete slabs arranged in an interlocking pattern, it would remove need for constructing a gutter, doesn't get spoilt easily, easy to replace any that gets damaged.
So you sef dey claim better civil engineer and you want make them notice you. You sha wan popular grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Allergic(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2016
SCRABBLEBOARD:
Useless people
A nation of profligate.
Leaving substance chasing shadows.
With terrible dead traps you call toads everywhere we are not thinking of fixing roads for commerce. Instead we are building roads that lead to nowhere.
Silly leaders, sillier followers.
Nonsense copy and paste people.
Shior

I see a frustrated soul.

This is SPORT and if this project is successful, it will create employment for the youths.

This is the way to go...
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by harmbhrosz(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2016
nurey:

i am a farmer but i did soil science in school, one tough chemistry course
from Unaab?
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Luvlydevin(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2016
The track is not only built in Edo state but also my lovely village evbuobanosa aka owa, my village has played host to major power bike competition in nigeria, you need to see when the competition is about to kickoff all bikers from far and wide ( Nigeria and overseas) would be in my village with their power bike to participate in the competition, this is lovely, am so proud this is happening in my town
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by nurey(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2016
harmbhrosz:
from Unaab?
Yes
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by chijioke17(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2016
SCRABBLEBOARD:
Useless people
A nation of profligate.
Leaving substance chasing shadows.
With terrible dead traps you call toads everywhere we are not thinking of fixing roads for commerce. Instead we are building roads that lead to nowhere.
Silly leaders, sillier followers.
Nonsense copy and paste people.
Shior
what is Dis one saying. av you heard of tourist attractions
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by nurey(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2016
wunmi2odun:
So you sef dey claim better civil engineer and you want make them notice you. You sha wan popular grin

You have never met me yet you judge me. I don't have any experience related to anything engineering. It's something I was taught in school I can never forget.

If you wish to know me if you are a girl you can take me out for dinner (I won't pay sha)

If you are a guy let's get together and play a video game.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by bigtt76(f): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
We never get race track for Naira, boys don de scatter den AMG benz and others. I wonder what will happen thereafter undecided
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by ManTiger(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
LadyMercedes:

You can both be the next anything but i'll be the only ManTiger on the track.
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
gypsey:
yea? but you are the one suggesting we wait for you to win so you can provide us with amenities grin so we shouldn't wait for hamilton but we should wait for you. adon't get it.
Ayam your brother na HAmilton is not, I am chatting with you Hamilton is flexing
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:

Ayam your brother na HAmilton is not, I am chatting with you Hamilton is flexing
grin grin grin true, hey! How is things in Ireland getting ready for christmas?
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by wunmi2odun(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
nurey:

You have never met me yet you judge me. I don't have any experience related to anything engineering. It's something I was taught in school I can never forget.

If you wish to know me if you are a girl you can take me out for dinner (I won't pay sha)

If you are a guy let's get together and play a video game.
Oh well, I'm a guy and playing a video game is out of this. Why don't we play a board game like Draft or Ludo? grin
Re: Nigeria's 1st Auto Race Track Construction Begins! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin grin true, hey! How is things in Ireland getting ready for christmas?
One step at a time maybe by November

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercedes-benz Reveals The New 2019 CLA 250 Coupe-like Sedan / A Kenyan Converts Nissan Fuga Car Into A Mercedes Benz Car / The Longest Road Trip You've Driven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.