Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust (13571 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by Larrylarex(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2016
I happy for them o! It's not easy after more than 700 days! Some people been dey count the days before. Now they count so tey dey lost count. The important thing is that we found some of the girls may God let is get the rest of them
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by Siscooh: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2016
tinsel:

May God have mercy on you.
He already had and will always have. Forget
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by cutekhalifa(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2016
enoqueen:
I pray they get over the trauma they went through. cry cry

So happy for their families.
from their faces I don't think there is any kind of traumatic stress in them , lastly those girl don't act or look like people that are kept in captivity for more than 740days considering their ages and gender.. buhari should tell us another lies I'm not buying this shit, lockup urself in a room without social amenities and see how disoriented within 7days interval

1 Like

Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by fortunejum: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2016
“Only 104 are willing to return to their parents while the rest said they were not interested in coming back.
“The 21 that returned were among the 104. The rest said they had ‘accepted Islam’ and had already gotten married to some Boko Haram commanders and leaders,” the source said.
Hmm
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by omofunaab(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2016
Firefire:

You see... shocked shocked

God of heaven, where is your face, Nigeria need to be rescued from this professional liars in the seat of power.

The person you quoted is lieing.. .the names are there
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by omofunaab(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pidggin:
But their names are not in the original list na

May God punish you for this lie,

Most names are there

What's wrong with you guys ,why do you always pray and wish everything in Nigeria must be negative just because Jonathan lost an election
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chibok girls is a scam
ipot youts
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by Tonitelli: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pidggin:
You are a sick and seriously deluded person...and to think all of them are on both lists..
What do You gain from such misinformation?people like you come and call lai Mohammed all sorts of names..what makes you any different?
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by JEWELCOSMETICS: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pidggin:
the names are there. Check again
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by JEWELCOSMETICS: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tonitelli:

You are a sick and seriously deluded person...and to think all of them are on both lists..
What do You gain from such misinformation?people like you come and call lai Mohammed all sorts of names..what makes you any different?
don't mind her. I have checked. The names are there.
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by JEWELCOSMETICS: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tonitelli:

don't mind her. I have checked. The names are there.....
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by morayolawal: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thank God may the remaining ones come home safely amen,those that are still believe is a scam it left to you and God,because you don't know the agony their parents had passed through ,as Yoruba adages ,Teni to de lari amo teni tonbo.
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by sekundosekundo: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

So we should leave them there to live with Bokoharam forever?

What if your sis is one of them can we leave her there too? Or you prefer she comes back home with the stigma?

So those girls hv been in the forest for two years?.
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by spongeisback: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pidggin:

Asabe Goni is number 100 on the original list and XV on the new list. Why don't you guys check something before giving out wrong informations? Yes I only checked one name but am sure if I check I will also find other names!
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by Olasco93: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
datopaper:

I love Americans? They ask questions
Yes! You're Right My brother.
Americans ask sensible and rare question that will make you wonder if the "Asker" was sent from the other-world.
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
One question: Have the girls been debriefed by our security forces, so they can give valuable info concerning the location of the remaining girls?

Sometimes I wonder how we reason in this country, all we've seen so far is media fan fare about this girls.

In a much functioning country, I don't think the girls would have been displayed like trophies for the world to see....
That is because, the whole thing is a script smiley
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by Malawian(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
fortunejum:
“Only 104 are willing to return to their parents while the rest said they were not interested in coming back.
“The 21 that returned were among the 104. The rest said they had ‘accepted Islam’ and had already gotten married to some Boko Haram commanders and leaders,” the source said.
Hmm
Makes you wonder if there are such amount of boko haram commanders, how many are the foot soldiers?
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by wackpoet(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
LastProphet:

so if u planned a scam to fool the whole world you will forget to check the much publicized BBOG list against the one u release? so a list on everybody's phone is what you are using to prove chibok was scam? only youths from one ethnic group have such shallow and hopeless and annoying and moroonic way of thinking, God will make sure your daughters will suffer more than chibok girls if they were truly captured in Jesus mighty name - amen
lol, I wish you what you wish me and more. If you could read you would see that I said their names being on the list or not doesn't prove anything . I was so sad when this 'incident ' first happened, but as it dragged on, there started to come up many loopholes and inconsistencies in the story .I hope for the sake of stability, the government and their puppet master ; the USA find a way to smoothen this play to a picture perfect Hollywood ending. Yes, I'm igbo; was Igbo before I was Nigerian . Nigeria is a contract, a contract that has ended, but a contract I have come to love.
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by modupe1617: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hunnnn na true?
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by Pidggin(f): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
spongeisback:

Asabe Goni is number 100 on the original list and XV on the new list. Why don't you guys check something before giving out wrong informations? Yes I only checked one name but am sure if I check I will also find other names!

Out of 21,you saw one and you quoted me? Well done
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by LastProphet: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
wackpoet:

lol, I wish you what you wish me and more. If you could read you would see that I said their names being on the list or not doesn't prove anything . I was so sad when this 'incident ' first happened, but as it dragged on, there started to come up many loopholes and inconsistencies in the story .I hope for the sake of stability, the government and their puppet master ; the USA find a way to smoothen this play to a picture perfect Hollywood ending. Yes, I'm igbo; was Igbo before I was Nigerian . Nigeria is a contract, a contract that has ended, but a contract I have come to love.

ok sorry u sound more reasonable than thought, apologies. actually America wanted to help but it was discovered by their commanders that any information passed to the NA was easily leaked to BH, for example a drone once located the chibok girls at a camp with their captors, it was planned that chloroform was to be dropped on them so that every body fall asleep as attacking the camp in any other way would lead to casualties, but funny enough when they mobilized to go there they saw that BH were already wearing biomasks, that was the last straw that broke the camel's back and the Americans decided to pull out. everything i told u here is from one of the most authoritative source in the army so feel free to confirm. we are always our problem my brother

1 Like

Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by wackpoet(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
LastProphet:

ok sorry u sound more reasonable than thought, apologies. actually America wanted to help but it was discovered by their commanders that any information passed to the NA was easily leaked to BH, for example a drone once located the chibok girls at a camp with their captors, it was planned that chloroform was to be dropped on them so that every body fall asleep as attacking the camp in any other way would lead to casualties, but funny enough when they mobilized to go there they saw that BH were already wearing biomasks, that was the last straw that broke the camel's back and the Americans decided to pull out. everything i told u here is from one of the most authoritative source in the army so feel free to confirm. we are always our problem my brother
Sorry too man for returning the insults( my future daughters were involved ) . The leaking of strategic information to BH is because their sponsors either occupy high positions in government or have a firm grip around the necks of those who do. I have read a lot about the USA to know better than to trust them. The only reason why I do respect them is that whatever unwholesome thing they do, the yields go back into their system. A friend of mine ( maybe not as reliable as your source) said they left because they realised that there was a lot of politics surrounding the Chibok issue. There still is though. I just know that Nigeria will survive these present crop of politicians and the next generation will get it right. Blessings bro
Re: Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust by LastProphet: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
wackpoet:
Sorry too man for returning the insults( my future daughters were involved ) . The leaking of strategic information to BH is because their sponsors either occupy high positions in government or have a firm grip around the necks of those who do. I have read a lot about the USA to know better than to trust them. The only reason why I do respect them is that whatever unwholesome thing they do, the yields go back into their system. A friend of mine ( maybe not as reliable as your source) said they left because they realised that there was a lot of politics surrounding the Chibok issue. There still is though. I just know that Nigeria will survive these present crop of politicians and the next generation will get it right. Blessings bro

amen to prayers, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi: There Are Plans By Some People To Incite War In The South-East / LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum / Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.