Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (98106 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Plays Basket Ball With Cossy Orjiakor's Breasts, Fans React / Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava / Romangoddess Is BACK!!! Flaunts Her Hefty Mammary Glands Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by unmask: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Women and small brains are roommates
What do they bring to the table except their Stinky breast ??
What do they do for a living ?? I guess their shops are located in-between their legs

They belong in the kitchen
naaa....these ones are made specifically for the other room

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by unmask: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2016
zanebaddo:
Today is Sunday for goodness sake!!
and so?......the Sabbath was yesterday

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2016
It is never good to think you are unbeatable, because someone will always turn up and beat you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by unmask: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2016
Peacetemi:
Honestly, I find it difficult to believe some guys are actually drooling over these "Fat Things"
I really don't understand some guys undecided
What's attractive about "Oversized Boobs" ??
oga if you had a choice between 10ml evaporated milk and 1ltr evaporated milk, which will you pick?

3 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Earth2Metahuman: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Women and small brains are roommates
What do they bring to the table except their Stinky breast ??
What do they do for a living ?? I guess their shops are located in-between their legs

They belong in the kitchen
and the other room cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by DamionX(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2016
They belong to the other room grin

3 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by safarigirl(f): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Ah! Please don't tell me your boobs are tiny? grin
I'm tiny, what do you think?
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Sundayvictor0(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2016
End time boobs I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesus[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by SalomonKane: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2016
safarigirl:
I'm tiny, what do you think?
I think you're petite. wink kiss
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2016
Guys will always comment, but none will settle down with such women - with time those boobs will sag beyond waist level n it will become a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by safarigirl(f): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
I think you're petite. wink kiss
ok, good thinking
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Sad, but one day our children will have to visit museums to see what real African women looks like.

2 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by SalomonKane: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2016
safarigirl:
ok, good thinking
Hope you're a good product? Wouldn't mind to know for sure. Lol.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by ostopsmich(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Are you interested in making extra income from home? Visit this webpage http://healthylivingconsults.com/planb.html to learn more
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by walexy2k: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Blood of Jesus!!!
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by goldedprince: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Let them come let me show them how to make 500k daily from all that endowment. There are wasting it.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Kebabs(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is good news... *grabs vaseline*
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Delicious22: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Haryoryhemie:
Dis babe watermelon pass Cossy own.......but how them dey take park am upfront like that, wen their bra size no dey market?
Ayam the tailor sewing their bra for them. I do take measurements once every two weeks.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by vislabraye(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
yhemsy62:
Today is my day. The day I was born.
I was a year older today, so much and so much fun.
Happy Birthday to me.

NLs show some love

Me too. Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by safarigirl(f): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Hope you're a good product? Wouldn't mind to know for sure. Lol.
I don't understand your meaning undecided
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Peacetemi: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
unmask:
oga if you had a choice between 10ml evaporated milk and 1ltr evaporated milk, which will you pick?

grin grin grin
WTF!
You are an animal grin grin grin
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by chukkyAlex(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
unmask:
and so?......the Sabbath was yesterday
;Dam very sure dat u are muslim.....
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by ifeomaekol(f): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Obelensi:

i understand, your "tangerines are no match for their water melon.
lol, u cn imagine ooooo. Jux one person come gather all these water melons Is it fair?? But I thnk God I see the tangerines oooo, I thnk him n am grateful jare. But these gals gather ooo

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by SalomonKane: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
safarigirl:
I don't understand your meaning undecided
I was just wondering if you're really petite, since you said "good thinking". So I merely assumed the product "your being petite" is good enough for me to look at. smiley
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by ifeomaekol(f): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kebabs:
This is good news... *grabs vaseline*
lmao, very funny.

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by dogstyle007(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
wow what are those pls?
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by safarigirl(f): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
I was just wondering if you're really petite, since you said "good thinking". So I merely assumed the product "your being petite" is good enough for me to look at. smiley
ok
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by alexarelano(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Meanwhile, they belongs in the kitchen
And the other room
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by yhemsy62(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
vislabraye:

Me too. Happy birthday.
Wow dats soo cool knowing that you are my birthday mate. Happy Birthday to you too. Wish you long life and prosperity and many more

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by sirhot(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cossy makes me use my Vaseline all the time and this romangoddess again, I need more Vaseline then kiss kiss

I love this collabo, saving this pictures for future use kiss kiss
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by pweshdodo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
look at how some nairalanders dey drool over small boobs small things
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by SalomonKane: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
safarigirl:
ok
Hope it didn't offend you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.