Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (97837 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Plays Basket Ball With Cossy Orjiakor's Breasts, Fans React / Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava / Romangoddess Is BACK!!! Flaunts Her Hefty Mammary Glands Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by cyber5(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
As Usual Everybody say after me

Cowbell

Our Milk

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This the type of milk i like, you will never be Thirsty again after drinking 2 Cups each. cheesy cheesy smiley) smiley)

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by safarigirl(f): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh I asked if you're the black barbie in your dp.
i am.

If I wasn't, I would say so
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by sirusX(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
WateverYuCallme:
Pls where are dey doing plastic surgery for naija??

Di'ja own beat my own times10 sad angry cry

Chai...kpele cry
I know a vulcanizer sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by LoveJesus87(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
Big Watermelon.

FTC 4th time on nairaland.
Thank God.

From Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulquadri
Mumu grin so because u be FTC na im make u put ur full name for everybody to see both ritualist and everybody else on nairaland. Na to take ur name do blood money na. Me wey ah don dey find who I go use do money tey tey before. If una kpeme before seven days time dem no go no say na u cobalize ursef. Make ah quickly use am before another go use am cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
naijacentric:
Who boobs epp?

e epp plenty infants o.

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nostradamu(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
neutrotoba:
Cossy doesn't look happy... Its like messi and Ronaldo meeting

Omo! U dey observe suntin. U sabi. Body language says a MILLIION things.

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by diva90: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Her boobs are bigger than cossys own shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by HQuadreal: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Mumu grin so because u be FTC na im make u put ur full name for everybody to see both ritualist and everybody else on nairaland. Na to take ur name do blood money na. Me wey ah don dey find who I go use do money tey tey before. If una kpeme before seven days time dem no go no say na u cobalize ursef. Make ah quickly use am before another go use am cheesy grin
Thank You.
You Are Free To Use It.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by HQuadreal: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
diva90:
Her boobs are bigger than cossys own shocked
So you notice am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by HQuadreal: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
searay:
please add "s" to the watermelon. They are many
Done.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Chuukwudi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
1stCitizen:
I can only think of the other room

Chai, you got me rolling on the floor. Hahaha Hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by bigiyaro(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
naijacentric:
Who boobs epp?
Vaseline crew.

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
these hoes, i think ella shedrachs boobs is bigger than that of roman
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by olowobaba10: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
WHO IS FLAUNTING THOSE DRUMS IN 2016 ? THEY BELONG IN THE KITCHEN AND THE OTHER ROOM !
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Rozaystunna(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
safarigirl:
Cossy's own doesn't look so large and irritating next to Roman's undecided
I don see you flat chest

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by ceda99: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Big boobs tiday, flying carpet tomorrow
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Charmarlegne: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
pff.. who glorified them? they are ordinary sex workers jaare undecided
HAH:
Glorified prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by emmarouky: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
1stCitizen:
I can only think of the other room
which of the room?
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by rocoh(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
A woman is more than her boobs.

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by highwaist: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Endtime, ladies pay attention to their body now more than brain
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by noziz(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na only dem dem, know where dem dey meet grin
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by july66: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
celebrityvoic:
Cossy Orjiakor, with Romangoddess show off their big boobs to celebrate cossy ojiakor birthday on Instagram
Trending Lagos Girl with her Hug Boobs
Romangoddes is one of the hottest girl on IG This time without no doubting and she has been sharing her hug boobs photos on Instagram since they emerged.
Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor seems shares this beautiful pic today, 16th of October, 2016 as she showcased provocative photos from her birthday that left her boobs on display.

http://celebritysid..com.ng/2016/10/hottest-ladyromangoddess-with-cossy.html
Breast conference. I never thought any one could defeat Cossy but the lady defeat am o. Their children no go suffer for milk. Na overfeeding self.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Gee645(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
all na transplant

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by searay(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:

Done.
lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by HQuadreal: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
searay:
lols
Yh.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by KardinalZik(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
On a more serious note: can their chests withstand the gravitational pull of their boobs at old age?

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Realist2: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
I only saw a customer sitting there.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by SalomonKane: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
safarigirl:
i am.

If I wasn't, I would say so
Nice to know. smiley

Cheers.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by morule20(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chain!!! Dis one na ara ukwu meet ara ukwu.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by UNOO: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
I love extra large breasts
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by kabanayol9(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
I like boobs too a lot, but the smaller ones, these ones too are attractive too, dey quick turn man to another thing.

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by sexysegxy: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
If the two of them should unleash their bras you guys would see that the boobs flat pass bathroom slippers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.