Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (97833 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Plays Basket Ball With Cossy Orjiakor's Breasts, Fans React / Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava / Romangoddess Is BACK!!! Flaunts Her Hefty Mammary Glands Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Urukpe: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
naijacentric:
Who boobs epp?

Sucking babies and adults

3 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by searay(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
Big Watermelon.

FTC 4th time on nairaland.
Thank God.

From Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulquadri
please add "s" to the watermelon. They are many

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by pimpguy11(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Imagine these water melons in the next 10 years dey go sag reach their toes
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Maximus85(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
celebrityvoic:
Cossy Orjiakor, with Romangoddess show off their big boobs to celebrate cossy ojiakor birthday on Instagram
Trending Lagos Girl with her Hug Boobs
Romangoddes is one of the hottest girl on IG This time without no doubting and she has been sharing her hug boobs photos on Instagram since they emerged.
Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor seems shares this beautiful pic today, 16th of October, 2016 as she showcased provocative photos from her birthday that left her boobs on display.

http://celebritysid..com.ng/2016/10/hottest-ladyromangoddess-with-cossy.html

After the bwest, no brain.

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by safarigirl(f): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Hope it didn't offend you?
no, not at all
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Bimpe29: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Agents of devils are pervasive. Beware and control your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by ikorodureporta: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by SalomonKane: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
safarigirl:
no, not at all
Nice to know. I've always believed you to be a girl of many words, seeing how you debate and 'smite' monikers here.

Today you seem kinda withdrawn, not in a good mood or you're not happy tomorrow is Monday? smiley
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Nice to know. I've always believed you to be a girl of many words, seeing how you debate and 'smite' monikers here.

Today you seem kinda withdrawn, not in a good mood or you're not happy tomorrow is Monday? smiley
just tired is all. Not interested in cutting anyone down today, so congrats cheesy

My mood is fine and I'm on holiday, so for now, tomorrow is just another weekend to ne smiley

2 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by SalomonKane: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
safarigirl:
just tired is all. Not interested in cutting anyone down today, so congrats cheesy

My mood is fine and I'm on holiday, so for now, tomorrow is just another weekend to ne smiley
Lucky you. Ain't you a star. Most peeps will be dreading tomorrow you know, especially if they reside in Lagos.

Let's hope your mood stay as fine and as petite as you. It's always nice chatting with a girl who's petite and also in a good mood.

You know you look like a black barbie, if that's you on your dp? smiley
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by toshmann(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chai!! shocked shocked
Aradin'obi eeee cheesy cheesy

Olodumare!!!! grin
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by pweshdodo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:

show your feelings nigga!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Hanendez(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Your life could be cut short for taking the name of JESUS in vain
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by sirusX(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Why!!!...akant takit anymore lawd, ah just kant takit cry

I promised myself that never again on a Sunday...but now I find myself needing a starter pack as an appetizer before the main course embarassed

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by terrezo2002(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by justmenoni: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
na face u go slot ur kini into? u see big pillow yet u still dey complain, if my brother tosyne2much see this kind irorun he won't come to nairaland again

Jarizod:
Their face no fine kobo..but their chest...CHAI !!!!!
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by safarigirl(f): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Lucky you. Ain't you a star. Most peeps will be dreading tomorrow you know, especially if they reside in Lagos.

Let's hope your mood stay as fine and as petite as you. It's always nice chatting with a girl who's petite and also in a good mood.

You know you look like a black barbie, if that's you on your dp? smiley
I can imagine, Lagos traffic will be lagos traffic

Thanks for the compliment,

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Mrjo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Women and small brains are roommates
What do they bring to the table except their Stinky breast ??
What do they do for a living ?? I guess their shops are located in-between their legs

They belong in the kitchen
sorry bro, they belong to the other room
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by SalomonKane: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
safarigirl:

I can imagine, Lagos traffic will be lagos traffic
Thanks for the compliment,
Oh I was merely stating an obvious fact, though you didn't answer my question.

It's all good, have a lovely day ahead. smiley
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by bsideboii(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
Now cossy go dey jealous d other ladies melons.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by armadeo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
What do they do for a living ?? I guess their shops are located in-between their legs

This guy you free buhari and kitchen matter.

Lol

on a lighter note you use the quote perfectly.

Some women do belong in the kitchen and other room they shouldn't be seen outside because they actually have nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Would have been perfect if they are as beautiful as you...
thanks smiley
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
flokii:

I tell you.. this one beat her hands down

new sensation in town, cossy can retire in peace now
cheesy cheesy
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
justmenoni:
na face u go slot ur kini into? u see big pillow yet u still dey complain, if my brother tosyne2much see this kind irorun he won't come to nairaland again

Lwkmd grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

And the other room
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by unmask: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Peacetemi:

grin grin grin
WTF!
You are an animal grin grin grin
no o......I just love brea....sorry.....evaporated milk
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by safarigirl(f): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh I was merely stating an obvious fact, though you didn't answer my question.

It's all good, have a lovely day ahead. smiley
I didn't get the question

Have a nice day as well
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by GMbuharii: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
When BOOBfallo meet BOOfallo grin
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by SalomonKane: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
safarigirl:
I didn't get the question

Have a nice day as well
Oh I asked if you're the black barbie in your dp.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by SeunMighty(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
This boobs na condem boobs .....God help us from boundage of boobs.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pls where are dey doing plastic surgery for naija??

Di'ja own beat my own times10 sad angry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.